๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡...

c4rat_pink

โ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐?โž โ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’โž ( UNDER HEAVY EDITING!) ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„! ๅคงๅฅฝใ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
ยปยป--โŸ--ยซยซ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ใ€€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐‘๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๅคงๅฅฝใ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšใ€€หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*ใ€€.๏ฝก.:*โ˜†
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน
โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ
โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ
สฐแต‰หกแต–
๏พŸ*โ˜†*๏พŸ ใ‚œ๏พŸ*โ˜†*๏พŸ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
โ€ข| โŠฑโœฟโŠฐ |โ€ข
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ
. หšโ—žโ™ก *เณƒเผ„
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ
ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน
๐€๐๐’๐–๐„๐‘๐ณ ๐Ÿ.
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ
หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿถ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ’
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ“
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ”
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ•
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ–
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ—
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐€ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹

โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

9.5K 375 346
c4rat_pink

3rd person POV

Spring interhigh Day 2

As the team practices inside the arena."excuse me spiking drills are next right?" The coach of inarizaki asked..

"Umm...." Takeda sensei flinched.. As coach ukai ran towards the 2.. "We'd like to spend some more time serving if that's all right!" Coach ukai exclaimed and there's a tension between the 2..

And inarizaki  began to practice their spiking..as hinata gleamed at the spikes.."oy stop fawning and more practice "y/n stated.."hai!" They yelled..

"The best twins in the high school volleyball scene the miya twins"suga stated..as the 1st years along with Y/n walked in the hallways of the arena..

" Hey isn't that machino the announcer lady?yamaguchi asked as they stopped walking.."who's that?" Hinata asked.."what if she tries to interview us what should we do?" Yamaguchi asked..

"They're only talking to the powerhouse aren't they? Don't worry they won't come to us" Tsukishima smirked and walked off.

"Yamaguchi let's throw some peace signs!" Hinata gleamed doing peace signs.."hmm.. Interview?.. That's the captain of inarizaki.."y/n stated..

"Captain?!" Hinata and yamaguchi exclaimed.."yea.."she yawned.."let's go.."she added.."WAIT!"a female voice exclaimed.."ah shit here we go"y/n sighed as machino came towards them..

"You are Y/n L/n the star player of karsuno and the top 1 female ace of japan right?!" She asked.."yes.. Do you think that I'm not her?"y/n asked..

"Ah no it's not like that!" Machino sweat dropped.. As kita watched her from afar.."karasuno star player "he mumbled and walked away..

" What are your thoughts about your next match?"she asked.."I don't know yet.."y/n bluntly stated.."ermm who are this 2?"machino asked.."I'm Hinata shoyo!"hinata said.."I'm yamaguchi tadashi" Yamaguchi stiffened up..

"They are the impressive 1st years of karasuno.. If you don't mind we have a match to attend.." Y/n bowed and walked off with yamaguchi and  hinata..

And reached the sub arena.. And kageyama and hinata practices tossing the ball back and forth.. And the ball hits hinata's face..

"Hinata boke!" Kageyama grumbled.."oy oy don't yell and stop gazing off"y/n crossed her arms walking towards the 2.. "You look like you're rarin' to go " Atsumu walked towards kageyama..

"Ugh.." Y/n rolled her eyes.."heya" Kageyama stated.." How're you doin tobio kun?"atsumu asked.."fina thanks" Kageyama answered..

"Oh and Y/n chan~" Atsumu walked towards her.."don't come any closer please maintain distance " Y/n stated.."eh stingy as ever ey?"he chuckled..

"Do your best today.. I absolutely hate playin against people who suck"atsumu narrowed his eyes to hinata.." And we absolutely hate playin with people who has a lot of ego " Y/n stated making atsumu flinch and karsuno swallowed their laugh..

"Alternate uniforms.." Y/n stated as we walked to the bathroom holding her orange jersey.."even in our alternate uniforms noya san looks like the star of the show!"hinata gleamed..

"I know right!" Nishinoya gave a thumbs up.." Kageyama orange really isn't your color"hinata chuckled..

"Shut up you human tangerine.." Kageyama said .. "What the hell did you say?!" Hinata yelled.."these do feel different, but what can we do?..our opponents are in black too" Yamaguchi said..

"You're somehow more annoying now" Tsukishima said.."tsukishima!"hinata growled.."you're the last one who should probably be saying that tsukishima" Tanaka pulled out a gangsta look..

"Don't fight before I'll break your necks" Y/n entered the arena..as karasuno looked at her.."wow Y/n you look good in that!"tanaka gave her a thumbs up..

"This makes me stand out" She groaned as the 1st years looked at her.."what?"she asked.."nothing.."they all stated and looked away..

"Oh earlier i saw some girls holding miya atsumu hand fans what is he an idol?" Suga asked.."ugh.. We'll be dealing with fangirls again"y/n said...

"He pretty much is.. He's got a different kind of popularity than the champions itachiyama  he's definitely got the skills and impressive plays. He's the ultimate challenger that has both of those qualities " Coach ukai stated..

"At least my fans are not like that.." Y/n grumbled.."what did your fans do Y/n chan?" Hinata asked.."umm.. When we got to spring interhigh they posted banners of me spiking the ball all through tokyo.. And supporting me in a good way they know i don't like being mobbed by fans so they stayed away from me to respect my privacy.."y/n stated..

"Ohhh that banner?! You're awesome Y/n chan!" Hinata gleamed and pointed at her banner inside the arena.

"Yes that" She bluntly stated.."all right let's move" Caoch ukai said.."yosh!"they yelled..
As they walked to the main court and greeted by a lyre band..

"Habataitara modorenai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora" Y/n sang quietly.."why does that sounds like blue bird ?" Y/n asked..

"GO GO LET'S GO INA HIGH!" inarizaki cheer team exclaimed.."i really can't take their cheering section.." Coach ukai chuckled.."those huge horns are super cool!"hinata gleamed..

And inarizaki walked in with a dramatic entrance.." Eh why are they walking like they aced a math exam?"y/n chuckled...

"Let's go!" Daichi yelled but the fan's voice covered it.. "Let's go!...let's go!" As the fan's covered it again.."LET'S GO!"daichi yelled with all of his might..

Making Y/n chuckled...as the official warm up begun.."showing off?"y/n said as the miya twins did a soul swapped delayed spike..

As karasuno began to do spiking drills.."y/n.." Coach looked at her.."ara... Let's show how it's done " Y/n stretches her arm.. As kageyama looked at her and nod..

As kageyama was about to tossed the ball Y/n ran full speed and jumped higher.. And kageyama tossed the ball to her.. And y/n slammed the ball to the other side.. And the ball bounced through the other side and hitted the 2nd floor of the viewers sit..

Making inarizaki flinch.." That is not a normal spike it bounce through the court and hitted the 2nd floor viewers sit talk about power!" The audience clapped for her. As inarizaki looked at the girl with karasuno behind her and her banner behind karasuno..

As karasuno smirked.. As the match officially begun.. "All right the match between the hyogo representative inarizaki high... And miyagi prefecture representative karasuno high school is about to begin!" The announcer said.

"All right!" They yelled.."all right" Coah ukai slapped both of his cheeks.. "No one thought that karasuno would beat shiratorizawa.. Let's surprise everyone yet again!" Takeda sensei smiled..

"YEA!"karasuno yelled as the match begun as inarizaki is first one to serve.. "It's atsumu" Y/n mumbled as she crossed her arms..

"What the fuck is he doing?" Y/n asked as atsumu slowly raised his hand.. And he closed his hand the music stopped..As Atsumu's serve bounced through karasuno..

"They are gazing off" Y/n groaned.."hey loosen up a bit you guys are stiff as boards!" Coach ukai yelled..

"And everyone!" Takeda sensei yelled and he secretly pointed at y/n who is glaring at them intensely..making them flinch..And atsumu served again but it's outside making karasuno sighed in relief..

"Damnit!" Atsumu yelled.."lame"osamu and Y/n stated..shut yer trap!"atsumu grumbled.."my serve toss got a bit away from me"he added..

And it's asahi's turns to serve and inarizaki's cheer team is booing at Asahi.."oh they are so getting it later"y/n smirked cracking her knuckles...

As asahi served the ball and it got caught in the net..and inarizaki's turn to serve the ball and it got caught in the net and tsukishima served the ball and inarizaki got it and karsuno got a chance ball..

And kageyama  tossed the ball to hinata and hinata jumped high and inarizaki's blockers sweat dropped..but hinata didn't hit the ball..

"I FORGOT TO HIT IT!" hinata buries his face into his hand.."if you can't jump and hit at the same time don't even try boke!"kageyama yelled..

"Ah can i excuse myself for a minute?" Y/n stood up as karasuno looked at her and y/n walked away.. And they focused on the match..

Takeda sensei looked at her ..."WAIT Y/N STOP!"takeda sensei yelled as the whole arena looked at her..

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Heather | Haikyuu x F!Reader whatup_girly

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

11.1K 230 23
You and your boyfriend Oikawa were always together. You guys were like soulmates. That was until a new student named Heather had to ruin everything...
Dragon Rising Kat Hollister

ะคัะฝั‚ะตะทะธ

389K 27.3K 44
When dragons brawl after millennia of peace, Aeris loses her entire family in the ensuing war. After ten years of hiding underground from powerful fa...
INSTAGRAM 1 | VKOOK ๐Ÿ’›

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

2.5M 75.4K 121
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ สœแดแดก แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€ษด แด€แด˜แด˜
123K 2.3K 31
๐—ก๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ‡ข ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜