Perfect Man | Taehyung [disco...

By sincerelytae

❝You make me wanna be a better man, darling.❞ The spark takes place when a girl is dragged to a birthday part... More

PREFACE
✦ ──── 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
.·♡༄ 𝐜. 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
01 | fancy
02 | hypnotic
03 | strangers
04 | bizzare
05 | levitate
06 | stigma
07 | hope
08 | motive
09 | lovely
10 | singularity
11 | his
12 | dandelion
13 | heartbeat
14 | position
15 | lucky
16 | danger
17 | fragile
18 | crush
19 | fairytale
21 | redemption
22 | honey
23 | jealous
24 | attention
25 | dilemma
26 | classic
27 | haywire
28 | dystopia
29 | filth
30 | irresistable
31 | comfort
32 | hook
33 | unsaid
34 | traitor
35 | cruel
36 | reset
37 | aftermath
38 | inevitable
39 | unspoken
40 | limerence
41 | serendipity
42 | intrusion
43 | fantasy
44 | lost
45 | love-struck
46 | history
47 | pain
48 | tragedy
49 | bittersweet
50 | strawberries

20 | liar

675 54 30
By sincerelytae

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 20
LIAR
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

A/N: This chapter contains a slight mature scene and viewer discretion is advised. I will warn you before the scene comes up.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A LIGHT SOUND coming all across the room causes me to stir in my sleep before waking up. The television is switch on, manifesting the dark surrounding in the room.

It is nighttime and I'm still in the arms of my husband. Smiling gently, I was greeted by his handsome face staring straight into my orbs.

"Hi, darling." he grins and pecks my cheek. "How was your sleep?"

I hum softly. "It was good. Were you awake the whole time?"

"No, I just woke up too. Do you want to eat dinner? It's already 9 pm," he says, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes,"

Suddenly, I sneeze. The unbearable pain in the stomach shoots right up, making me groan.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asks, eyes widening.

"Um.. this is embarrassing to say to you but uh, I'm on my period," I admit shyly as I bite my lips.

He gasps, his mouth parted slightly. He straightens up from his sleeping position and heads to the small kitchen.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" I scrunch my face, eyeing his movement.

"I'm gonna make you a hot chocolate because I heard hot drink is good for your stomach when you're on your period," he murmurs, busying himself in the kitchen.

I laugh and melt at his sweet gesture. He's so cute.

"Here, drink slowly. It's really hot," he hands me a cup of hot chocolate while I'm sitting on the bed.

I nod and take a sip, which instantly makes my body feel slightly better.

"How's your stomach?" he questions with his nose scrunching. "Is it so painful?"

I chuckle. "It's okay, there's nothing that I can't handle,"

"Are you sure? I'm worried about you," he pouts, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm sure, don't worry,"

"Okay, I believe you," he grins handsomely.

In a few seconds, a faint knock is heard. Taehyung abruptly walks to the door and a man with a kitchen trolley sliding in after getting permission.

"Here's your dinner," he politely declares and opens up the menu. It is a western food. A steak with fries on the side plate.

After his job is done, Taehyung lets him out and walks back to the trolley, seizing the plate and placing it on the table in front of the small, comfy couch. 

"Let's share it together," he smiles, taking an extra care to slice the meat carefully.

I saunter to him and join, feeling the hunger riles up inside my body. The food looks delicious as my stomach grumbling loudly.

Taehyung hears it and he laughs. "Aw, baby.. are you that hungry?"

"Hey, don't tease me," I pout and he surprises me by pressing his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

"I just thought that it was cute," he stares at me and winks before continuing with his meat slicing.

•••

"Say ahh," he says in the cutest possible way, trying to entice me by feeding a fry.

He gestures the fry to my lips and I roll my eyes playfully as I open my mouth. He grins triumphantly.

"Good girl," he compliments, ruffling my hair.

I shoot him a glare before using the fork to lift the meat into my mouth. As a revenge, I harshly feed him some fries when he's not looking but he instantly notices and opens his mouth ajar to accept the fries.

I huff, envying his alarming vision. It is unfair how quick he is on responding. There was one time when I tossed him something in the air, he fetched it right away. Although given by that single fact, he is undoubtedly the hottest man I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Am I that handsome for you?" he questions in a teasing tone. A smirk grows on his face as he raises his eyebrows.

That simple action shouldn't be that attractive. He could literally do anything and still be the most phenomenal thing in this world.

"Yeah, you're that handsome and.. hot," I confess slyly, not caring if my red cheeks are visible for him.

He stops himself from eating and stares longingly at me, not breaking any eye contact. My heartbeat quickens when his eyes trail to my lips.

He looks away as he shakes his head lightly. "Don't say things like that, Mia,"

WARNING: slight mature content ahead

Without realising, a teasing smile turns up against my lips as if something has possessed over my body.

"Okay, but what if I do.. this," I whisper lowly and kiss his cheek. "Can I do that?"

I hear him breathing heavily and gulps before his eyes fall onto my figure. He bites his bottom lip, trying not to let his emotion gives in.

"Not.. that too," he mutters, every single syllables turn deeper as he is unsure of his own words.

"Not even this one?"

I lean forward to give him a peck but a gasp escapes my lips when he pulls my waist, dragging my body closer to his. He cups my jaw and swoops in, crashing our lips together.

I respond to his gentle kiss and grab the back of his neck to pull him closer. I've never done or felt this before. It was like my body ignited whenever I'm with him and I figured that my hormones kicked in, which was the cause of my bold action.

He smiles into the kiss and we keep kissing until one thing leads to another. Our bodies are on the couch now, and his body is on top of mine, peppering soft, sweet kiss all over my face, making me chuckle. It was such an innocent kiss as he did it with the cutest smile on his face.

It was crazy that my heart fluttered everytime with everything that he did. Even it was a simple thing, it could make my heart beating non-stop and the feelings growing inside my chest.

It was hard not to fall for him. He is such an angel.

We stop kissing when his hand goes down to waist, and my mind suddenly reminds the way the pervert stranger glides his hand down my body. I push his body gently as my breathing becomes heavy, looking up at him.

His eyes widen in questioning then he realised as he pulls himself from my body.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he breathes out, closing his eyes. "You're on your period and you're not ready yet. I understand. I should know first that you're ready bef—"

My eyes soften over his rambling as I immediately cut him off. "Taehyung. It's not you. It's just.."

I sigh, not knowing if I should tell him the truth on what happened this morning. It was traumatising and I still hadn't forget how disgusting it was.

My body trembles, my mind wandering back to that moment. He noticed as his eyes widen, scooting his body closer to mine.

"Mia, what's wrong?" he softly murmurs, caressing my shoulders.

His velvety voice is a charm that brings a huge impact on me. He could easily calm me down, with his sweet and comforting words.

"I'm sorry," I mumble quietly, looking down at my shaky hands.

"Come here, darling," he whispers and engulfs my body into his arms.

Once again, I breakdown in front of him. The surrounding turns quiet as it is filled with my sobbing until another knock on the door interrupted us. He sighs, walking towards the door and opens it.

I wipe my tears and stretch my neck, furrowing an eyebrow when I watch Haera standing in front of the door.

She is holding a bottle of wine in her grasp, wobbling slightly and Taehyung helps her to stand up properly.

"M-Mr. Kim, there you are. I just wanted you to know—" she pauses and lunches forward to Taehyung, causing him to grip her in his arms.

"Why are you drinking again?" Taehyung groans, huffing angrily.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. About how I let you down and what happened between us, I get it, you know, but you shouldn't make me feel like I'll get a chance to be with you," she admits although her mind is unconscious.

My jaw clench, hearing the words muttering out from her mouth. I knew she like him!

"I feel so sorry about everything, about the past. I'm worried if you're never going to forgive me," she adds, blubbering more words. "But you've been so nice to me and this baby—"

My eyes widen as if the air knocked out of my lungs. I was not going to sit here and listen to this stupid revelation. I couldn't held my emotions anymore.

"Excuse me.. I don't know if I heard you right but did you just say baby? Did you cheat on me, Taehyung?" I croak out, my voice breaking.

I look towards Haera and didn't realised that she had a baby bump on her stomach. Tears welled up in my eyes as my heart crashed into pieces.

He looks at me, appalled and shocked. He hopelessly reaches for my hand but I yank it away.

"No, Mia." he pleads, his eyes begging. "I didn't cheat on you. I would never, please believe me. This baby is—"

"Don't. Just don't. I don't want to hear anything from you. I trusted you but it turned out everything you did were fake. I should've known," I spit out in anger and without thinking clearly, I run to my luggage and pull it with me to the door.

"Darling, where are you going?" Taehyung stops me, snatching the luggage away. "This is just a misunderstanding. I would never ever cheat on you. Please, you have to believe me,"

His eyes are desperate and sincere, but somehow, I couldn't believe him this time.

"No! Huh, now I get why you were distant from me before. I thought it was because of your work but you were having an affair behind my back. Men are all the same," I snarl, scrunching my face in disgust.

I push him lightly, taking the luggage back into my hands. His eyes are tearing and it breaks my heart seeing him sad but right now, I couldn't care less.

"Don't follow me. If you do, I'll hate you forever,"

With that last words, I walk out the room and knock over Haera's shoulder, not knowing where to go.

•••

A/N: HIII guys!!!! So I'm back with another chapter. And what do you think??? Is it escalating too soon?? I've should insert the angst earlier but I guess this is the right time. Thank you for reading and supporting my story!! <3 I love you guys xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.3K 37
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏...
15.7K 479 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
132K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
1.7K 125 15
In a heartwarming tale of destiny and childhood connections, Y/N and Taehyung reunite after four long years, discovering that their bond goes beyond...