AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*BOOK II: 21*

476 22 12
By MercyAlovewriter

HEY GUYS!!

ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THE THIS THREE DAYS I DIDN'T UPDATE. REALLY SORRY.

WARNING: THIS IS A REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER. LONGER THEN I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN ALL OF MY BOOKS.

ENJOY.

********

LARISA'S POV

I tap my feet impatiently on the ground while looking around. Antonio sits beside me tapping away on his phone. Antonio told me over ten minutes ago that Ryan and Frances are on their way. So I ran downstairs and set on the couch closer to the door. I never knew till now how I really missed Frances.

"They are here."

"I'll get the door." I quickly got up and fast walk to the door. I unlocked it and stare at Ryan's raised fist obviously ready to knock.

"Hi Ryan!" I greet then looked around for Frances.

"Hey Larry." Ryan greets.

"Where is Frances? I thought you both are coming together." I said feeling a bit disappointed. I felt Antonio's presence behind me.

"I'm here!" I heard Frances voice as he moved from Ryan's back. I almost screamed in joy as I ran closer to him and jumped on him completely forgetting Antonio's words. "Woah! You really gained weight."

"Oh shut up." I said playfully beating his chest. I heard voice clearing, but thought it was normal until it clears again but in anger this time. "Oh!" I quickly jump off Frances. "I'm sorry." I whispered itching the back of my head. Huge hands reaches my waist and pulls me backwards as my back hits Antonio's.

"So, can I come in?" Frances asked.

"Sure." Antonio answered as we moved out of the way and walk back to the living room. We set on the couch and Frances joined us. Ryan already made his way in.

"I'll be right back." I whispered into Antonio's hears and quickly got up not waiting for his reply. I moved to sit next to Frances. "Hey." I said grabbing his attention as he moves his eyes from his phone to me.

"Hey Larisa. Already tired of Antonio?" I was shocked by his question but shook it off.

"Of course not. Where have you been?" I asked the question that has been bothering me. Knowing Frances he usually makes sure he checks on me but then I don't have a phone.

"Huh, just met new friends and decided to hang with them."

"Oh so you just forgot about me like that?"

"Trust me, that would be hard. I guess they just like keeping my schedule full." He said chuckling. I chuckle back.

"They shouldn't take you away from me." I said playfully.

"Don't worry, that will be hard." He answered blankly.

***

Next day...

"Wow! You always have stories to tell, funny stories." I said chuckling. "I really did miss you."

"Me too." We smiled at each other I'm happy the tension we use to have since he tried asking me out was over. It makes me feel happy.

I really don't deserve him. He was nothing but fun and caring to me and it's sad I couldn't do much for him. If I didn't have feelings for Antonio I would have wasted no time dating him.

"So.." his phone suddenly starts ringing cutting me off. He holds his hand signalling me to wait. I nodded as he quickly answered the call. He got off the bed and walked towards the door.

I looked at him closely has he speaks with the person on the other side. He looks somehow scared, his eyes wide open as he gulps loudly. He finally talks back then ends the call putting it in his pocket. He walks back to the bed and puts up a smile. I gave him a concern look.

"Is anything the matter?" I asked.

"No, not at all."

"Are you sure because-"

"I'm okay Mrs. Pretty." He said putting his hands on top of mine assuring me.

"You can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I said truthfully.

"Thanks for that." He answered. But I could see he was trying to fight something, i just couldn't place it. But if the time is right, he might open up to me. "Say yes."

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"Just say yes."

"Why should I say yes?"

"Thanks for saying it."

"What? What are you talking about?" I stare at him dumbfounded. What's wrong with him? He has really been playing weird and somehow desperate lately.

"You just agreed to go out with me."

"What? I never did."

"You said yes to my question."

"How?"

"I asked you will you go out with me in my head and you replied yes."

"You know I didn't mean it right?"

"The important part is that you agreed." He said grinning. I sigh in defeat.

"Okay, but it's not a date but a hangout, like what friends do."

"Okay, okay it's cool." He said raising his hands up in surrender. "Just hanging out."

Knowing Antonio he wouldn't allow me to go.

"But Antonio, and Demian is out there." I said a shiver running down my spine as I mentioned his name.

"You moved to another state. He obviously doesn't know where you are."

True.

"So how do I sneak out?"

***

The movie finally finished and I let out a yawn.

"Tired?" Antonio asked.

"I guess so. I'm going to bed." I said, getting up from the couch.

"I guess we'll call it a night." Antonio said getting up with me. I nodded as we both climb the stairs going up. I reached my door and stepped in I was about to close but was stopped by Antonio as he followed me in.

"Forgot someone?" He asked playfully.

"Oh Antonio..." I scratch my head, even though I so badly want to cuddle with him and have such a nice sleep feeling protected but I already promised someone and that's the least I could do for Frances after all he has done for me. I don't think I would be here right now if not for him. He took me out of the darkness and back to the light I once was and missed. There is still lots of days I can cuddle and have Antonio by my side but not today, sadly.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry. I need my space." I said before bitting my bottom lips. Antonio lightly chuckles.

"You need your space?" He said. "We have just have the best two nights so far of our lives even you admitted it. After such long times, actually years apart and we finally sort out things, you telling me you need your space?"

"Look Antonio, I'm really sorry. But I just have to digest all this things in, you being back to my life and this." I lied gesturing between me and him. The truth is this looks like the only way I could get him out of my side. His phone starts ringing, he angrily took it out and stopped it. "What if the call was important?" I said budged in.

"I don't fucken care, okay?" He answered angrily. His phone starts ringing again and he stops it again then switched off his phone. "It's fine take your damn space." He says then angrily left, shutting the door with so much force, I even jumped from fright. But quickly walk towards it and lock it.

I took the pen and paper I left on the table and wrote a note assuring Antonio I'm in safe hands so he doesn't worry too much. I have a feeling he might come to check on me. Once I was done not noticing I was smiling while writing the letter. I took out the extra phone Frances gave me earlier and quickly sent him a message.

Me: I'm ready.

Few seconds later he replies.

Frances: Okay. Just climb the window and do as I instructed you earlier. You will meet me by the gate.

Me: Okay.

I out the phone on my back pocket and quickly walk to the window sliding it up. I look down how high this window is from the ground. I make a quick plan and gather all my scarfs together making a long rope. I tied it tight to the bed and throw it out the window as I quickly climb out the window and use my scarfs to guide me safely down.

The scarf didn't really reached the ground but was close to it with a few metres so I jumb down. I look around and quickly band as a touche was passing by. It finally passed me and I quickly look for stones on the ground and took few from the small garden. I walk slowly apart from the wall and saw I'm not that far from the gate.

I aim to the fence that is quit far from the gate so it will grab the men attentions. I throw one, but missed. I aim closely and I did well as it made a loud noise. The men guiding the gate all ran that direction. I wasted no time running to the gate they were still trying to find out where the stone came from.

The gate consists in two lines going vertical, one down the gate the other high close to the sharp stuff at the up end of the gate, with those two lines I made it to the other side which is out of the mansion.

I let out a breath of relief as I finally completed the mission of leaving the mansion.

"Wow! You did well." I jumped in fright. I let out a breath of relief when I saw it was Frances.

I couldn't stop breathing heavily. "I'm shocked myself." I said after gulping.

"Now, let's begin." Frances said. I nodded and climbed inside his car he opened for me. He rounds the car and opens the drivers side, getting in.

"So where are we going?"

"It's..... A surprise!"

"Took you long to say that."

***

Twenty minutes later...

"We are here?"

"What?!"

"Yep. We are." I looked back at the window. We just at the middle of a really dark place. Come to think of it.

"Why did you decide we even hang out at night?"

"Antonio would easily find out during the day. It's easier at night since it's dark and refreshing."

"Makes sense but refreshing? At night? Nope not at all." I said still looking around.

"Look Larisa, about my new friends.." he said turning to completely face me.

"Oh yeah? Wait we are hanging out with them aren't we?" I said annoyingly.

"Well, yeah-"

"But I thought it was just the both of us." I said cutting him off.

"I'm sorry-" He was cut off again but by his phone this time. He quickly picks up the phone. "Yes, we are here." Then after few more seconds he ends the call.

"You really called them to hang with us. I thought you knew I didn't like too much crowd. I feel really uncomfortable." I whined.

"I'm really sorry Larisa."

"Now I'm meeting more-" I was cut off by a knock on my side of the window. I looked through the window but the person puts on a hoodie so I can't identify. I look back at Frances. " Is this one of your friends?" I asked. Frances nodded looking down.

"I'm really sorry."

"Its fine. I forgive you. It's just your friends and I trust you." I said and scroll down the window.

ANTONIO'S POV

My second phone starts ringing this time as I lay on the bed. I'm seriously not in the mood to answer phone calls. I angrily took it and saw its the same person that called on the first phone. I sigh and answered it.

"WHAT?!" I angrily answered.

"S-sir, I have important information you might want to know."

"Go on."

"Demian has been communicating with Frances."

"What?!"

"I'm telling you know so you don't let Larisa see Frances again sir." The my hand dropped with the phone. "Sir?"

"Look Antonio, I'm really sorry. I just have to digest all this things in, you being back to my life and this."

Why didn't she say this earlier, why late at night just when we are about to sleep? Why did she kept looking down while talking? Why would she make such decision when it's too late to? Something doesn't settle in.

I quickly stepped out of my room and try opening Larisa door but it was locked. I took out my thousands of keys and use the spare key to unlock her door. But a light was still switched on and her bed still neatly layed. I quickly rush to the bathroom. But nothing until I noticed the white folded paper she left on her bed. I picked it up.

From: Larisa

To: Antie (I had a feeling you might step in later on.)

I unfold the paper and start reading.

I know you might be wondering were am I but just to assure you, I'm in safe hands. We decided to hangout together and go late for some reason. Don't worry too much about me I'm with Frances who I trust so you don't have to worry. I'll be back before morning.

PS: Love you!

Fuck my life!!

LARISA'S POV

Same moment...

"Hi!"I greeted with a smile on my face even though couldn't see the face with the hoodie. Until the person finally took off the hoodie. My smile went in a second like it never came. As I stare at the person. My face went pale.

"Miss me?" He smirks.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
508K 19.5K 58
Highest rank ~#2 in teen fiction ~ "I'm going to ruin you." "You've already ruined my reputation so, why not go farther?" ...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...