𝙜𝙤𝙙'𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙪 ✔

By CloudChannie

[𝘴𝘬𝘻 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴] 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢'𝘢𝘮 Requests are closed plz stop asking ty :) More

Menu
Chanlix
Hyunlix
Minsung
Changlix
Jeongmin
Jilix
Seungsung
Minsung
Chanlix
Hyunlix
Minchan
Chanlix
Changjin
Chanlix
Chanlix
Hyunseung
Chanlix
Jeongchan
Chanlix
Seungin
Chanlix
Skz x Jarvis
Jeongseung
Chanlix
Changlix
Seungsung
Changlix
2min
Changlix
Changjin
Jeongho
Chanlix
hyunlix
2min
chanlix
jilix
Minchanlix
Chanlix
Hyunsung
Chanlix
Note
Chanlix
hi

Chanlix

6K 174 221
By CloudChannie

Based off of kakegurui
A house pet is a term used for a person with high amounts of debt due to gambling loss. Males are called doggy and females kitty (More or less)

"And there" Chan aka student council president placed the last card of the game "looks like I've won"

He smiled smugly picking up a chip and twirling it inbetween his fingers

Felix looked at the board and back at Chan rapidly, this couldn't be right. I...lost

"Seeing as you have nothing left you can owe me your life"

"M-my life?" Felix's face turned into one of horror. He questioned everything, why did he even try to go against the student council president in the first place? Did he actually think he could win? No. He didn't. It was his only chance to pay back his debt.

Gripping onto the edge of his blazer Felix braced himself for what would happen. Would Chan just kill him? Or would he be made a pet. More specifically Chan's pet.

"Exactly darling, but I don't think it'd be very fun to kill you. i hate waste and disposing of you would certainly be a waste" he tilted his head slightly and changed his tone into one of condescendance "so it looks like you'll just have to be mine"

"Yours?" Felix's eyes widened

"Well yes, you owe me right and I don't really want to put you in a life plan soooo..." he placed the chip down causing a small click on the table.

Felix didn't move his head, keeping it hung low. He listened to the chair move then footsteps approach him.

"You can be my pet I think that suffices" he grabbed Felixs jaw pulling his head up

"Y-you can't" Felix stuttered, tears brimming the corners of his eyes.

"And you get to decide because?" Chan moved his knee forward pressing it inbetween Felix's legs "you see from what I remember, it's me making the rules"

Felix was speechless, he knew the consequences. He just did not want to believe them.

"From now on you obey me" he stated dropping Felixs jaw and sitting on the table infront of him.

Felix resumed looking down, observing how his knuckles turned white, from the harsh clenching of his blazer fabric. 

"It's a pity, you had promise. Smart but not smart enough" Chan concluded before taking an object one of the council members handed him.

Felix didn't want to look, he already knew what it was.

A tag

As soon as they tag was wrapped around his kneck, he was no human. Just an animal...a house pet.

"Lift your head up doll or do you want to make this difficult?"

Felix instantly complied lifting his head up to look into Chan's eyes

"Well done you are so good already" Chan smiled, not a friendly smile. It was patronizing, humiliating. Felix hated it. He hated it more than anything.

A tear slid down Felix's cheek as he felt the tag put over his head, laying limply on his chest.

"Look at that" Chan patted Felix's cheek lightly a couple times.

Felix didn't speak, he didn't move.

"Let me tell you this" Chan spoke putting his hand onto Felix's head pushing him to face the floor again "you're better off with me than any other ass in this school, dont worry baby you'll enjoy it"

Felix's breath hitched, which chan obviously felt as he decided to press harder onto the boys head.

"Hmmm I think I've teased enough" Chan slowly removed his hand and stood up

"Come here tomorrow darling" Chan began to walk out of the door "and don't be late... or I'll have to punish you"

And with that Felix heard the click of the door close. He was alone.

Finally Felix fully broke down, threatening tears spouting like a water fall.

"I'm not me"

...

Felix mentally prepared himself before entering the student council room. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect.

Clinging his tag tightly with his right hand, Felix's used his left to open the door.

"Looks like you made it on time sweetheart I'm glad" Felix heard the unmistakable voice of Chan

Felix only nodded in reply turning to close the door behind him.

"I need your help" Chan leant back in his chair, seeming to be in deep thought.

"And what is it...you need help with?" Felix spoke slowly and carefully not breaking eye contact with Chan

"To win... a game" Chan smirked beckoning Felix to come over with his two fingers.

"What game?" Felix walked over standing infront of Chan

"A card game. What else?" He pulled Felix to straddle his thighs

"O-oh right" Felix looked down staring at Chan's chest he looks like he has abs- wait no! Felix you are not checking him out.

"Well my oponant will be here any minute and all I need you to do is follow my instructions carefully baby boy. Can you do that?"

Felix nodded in reply.

"It is all set, just need to roughen you up a bit first"

"W-what?" Felix choked, head shooting up with a shocked expression

"Don't look at me like that silly" Chan rolled his eyes ruffling Felix's hair and undoing the first three buttons on his shirt.

"Why?" Felix tilted his head in confusion

"Let me mark you darling" Chan ignored Felix's question, grabbing his head and tilting it to expose his kneck

Felix bit his lip, feeling Chan's lips glide over his kneck. Sucking and biting. In time, Felix's kneck was littered with purple and red hickies.

"I don't understand" Felix turned to look at Chan again when he was finally done

"The plan won't work unless you look like this" Chan stated, total seriousness in his eyes.

"I don't know still...but ok" Felix nodded

"Wrap your arms around me too" Chan ordered smiling when Felix compelled

"Can I kiss you?" Chan asked leaving Felix totally dumbfounded

"Why a-are you asking...? I'm yours aren't I?"

"True, you are but I want permission, I don't want to be a dick"

"You were one yesterday" Felix mumbled

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, if you want an answer I only acted like that because the other members where in the room"

"That makes no sense why-" Felix's scentance was cut short by Chan pressing his lips into his.

Felix wasn't entirely sure how to kiss so he followed Chan's lead. Actually kind of enjoying it. As they began to loose breath Chan pulled back taking Felix's bottom lip with him.

"Good boy" Chan praised back to the pet thing.

Just as Felix was about to reply a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in" Chan called, his grip tightening on Felix's small frame

As the door opened Felix watched as a couple council members walked in before another man entered. Felix knew the guy. He was pretty cocky and was absolutely set on never loosing.

"Welcome... Jackson" (now it's a fanfiction)

"Chan" he said sourly, eyes landing on Felix "nice pet, ill take it from you when I win"

Chan sighed turning Felix so he was facing sideways on his legs. His right arms supporting Felix's back, and his other on Felix's thighs.

"He's mine, I don't intend on loosing"

Chan turned his head pressing is lips into Felix's ear "Let me show you how you actually win Lix" he whispered causing a shiver to run down Felix's spine.

He gave Felix a wink, before turning his full attention to the game.

Felix watched as a council member, who he knew as seungmin, began to separate the cards into two piles

"What game?" Jackson asked

"Slam" Chan replied simply thanking seungmin for his stack and beggining to create the five piles.

"Ok..." Jackson doing the same. Felix was honestly surprised how Chan could still do this with Felix on his lap.

"One hand remember" this played in Chan's favour, seeing as he couldn't really use the hand he was supporting Felix with.

"Of course"

They both turned the top card of each pile. Any doubles in number were stacked up.

"Don't move" Chan whispered to Felix bending forward slightly to see the game better

"Do you want me to sit on the floor?" Felix whispered back

"No. Stay"

"What are you betting?" Chan questioned

"1 million" Jackson replied making Chan scoff

"Come on higher...or are you scared?"

"Fine, 50 million"

"Hmm still pretty low if you ask me"

Jackson groaned in frustration

"What do you want?"

"Oh I'm glad you asked, I want your business"

"What no! That s my gambling money you can't! "

"Well you better win then" Chan smiled  moving his right hand onto his deck ready to flip the card.

"If you're gonna say that I want your pet if I win"

Chan's hand faltered on the card slightly before he regained composure

"Fine"

"Chan" Felix bit his lip staring into his eyes

"I didn't tell you to speak" he said coldly turning back to Jackson.

"Slam" they both said and the cards were flipped. Felix was honestly amazed, how could the two move so fast with only one hand.

"Slam" Jackson got the first hit, it didn't matter too much there wasn't a big pile size difference in the begining. 

"Hmm fair play" Chan nodded moving his hand to Felix's cheek "I almost forgot you were here darling you so naturally belong on my lap"

Chan pulled Felix's face forward to kiss him. Chan what are you doing? Felix began freaking out but didn't move kissing Chan back.

"Uhum" they heard Jackson clear his throat "Chan can you stop playing with your pet, I want to win"

"Awwww" Chan pouted "we were just getting to the part where I stripped off all his clothes"

Both Jackson and Felix's eyes widened at that.

"R-right anyway" Felix observed a change in Jackson's composure. He was on edge, was this part of Chan's plan?

I guess in such a simple card game you have to do anything you can.

"Round 2" Chan placed his cards out again sorting them out.

"Slam" they began playing again however this time Felix felt a hand move to his waist. Looking down in alarm he watched as Chan began to run circles on his hip bone.

Felix moved to look at Chan's face, nothing. A blank slate. He jumped as he felt Chan press harder pinching him

No he does not Felix took a deep breath and faked a sound. A sound which was awfully simular to a moan.

Jackson for a split second stopped moving, giving Chan the chance to place almost all his cards.

Chan began pressing him again making Felix whimper and drop his head into Chan's kneck.

"Slam"

"For fucks sake keep your damn slut quiet" Jackson shouting looking accusingly at Felix

"I don't appreciate you calling him that. I'm only allowed to do that when we're in bed" Felix looked at Chan sceptically as he kept talking "he makes the prettiest noises you know. Sometimes I like to just tie him up and-"

"Enough" Jackson hissed placing his hand to turn the cards.

"Round 3" Chan also placed his hand in his deck.

They began again this time Chan had slipped his hand away from Felix's back and forward to his crotch. As Pressed down lightly Felix felt himself become hot.

"S-stop" Felix hissed causing Jackson to stop and stare at the pair. This gave Chan the opportunity to do what he could. Not quite ready to slam yet though.

Felix noticed an obvious play that Jackson missed. Not wanting him to catch on, because honestly Felix would much rather be with Chan than with him, he thought he'd assist Chan a little.

"A-ah chan" Felix arched his back, maybe exaggerating the tinniest bit.

Chan smirked knowing Felix had caught onto his plan

"Chan if you don't put your whore under-"

"Nuh uh I already told you don't speak of him like that. Or do I need to tell you more of the stories when I make him squirm and whine and beg for me to pleasure him"

"N-no" Jackson instantly put his hand on the pile, missing an important play. Felix smiled at that, Chan had a much better chance at winning now. Although the tables could be turned any minute.

They resumed playing, Felix constantly whining and begging.

"Slam" Chan smiled triumphantly, one more round and he could win. "I need a slam card"

"Whatever" Jackson handed him a card

"Let's go"

Both Jackson and Chan played at a good speed. Felix didn't make a sound, not wanting to knock Chan's concentration

"Slam" Chan slammed the slam card before Jackson resulting in a win

"Oh what is that, your business coming to me" Chan laughed, watching Jackson look down in defeat.

"Bastard" he cursed gritting his teeth. Standing up abruptly he stormed out of the room slamming the door on the way out. The rest of the council members following to probably deal with him.

Felix turned to face Chan who was smiling happily staring at the game board.

"I'm glad i won, wouldn't want to hand you over to that creep"

"I didn't want to go with him either" Felix sighed dropping his head into Chan's shoulder

"You're a good asset, ill win a lot more with you" Chan smirked kissing Felix's cheek.

"Whatever" Felix rolled his eyes

"Don't get an attitude with me, I saved you"

"You got me into this in the first place " Felix accused

"Well you were the one who challenged me"

"No I didn't Jisung forced me into it" Felix huffed turning his head to the side

"Lix... join the student council"

"W-what?"

"Seeing as i dont really want to keep you as my pet, but i still want you to help me. I'd like you to join" Chan looked at Felix with dead seriousness

"If you mean it then, yeah sure"

_________

That was long 🤡 2342 words exactly haha

Runa is best girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2K 14
seven boys all find themselves falling for felix. - modern fantasy ! completed
213K 8.2K 54
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
169K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
80.4K 664 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...