The Regina Mills Affair

By TheNewSwanqueen

Henry Mills Regina Mills, Multi billionaire father has passed down his company to his youngest but hard worki... More

Feeling Colors
Passionate Words
The Urges
The tango
Drunken Desire
The Scattered truth
After Hours
Healed
Common Symptoms

Secrets

849 40 12
By TheNewSwanqueen

I couldn't help but let the tears escape my eyes as Emma got down on one knee to propose to me, it felt like a dream come true.

"Regina Maria Mills, you make me the happiest woman on earth by marrying your biggest human child?", Emma asked looking into my eyes. I felt every emotion rush through my body, almost like a feeling of euphoria, with this in mind I looked Emma in the eyes and accepted the ticket to my future.

"Yes you big buffoon, of course I will marry you" I say laughing through my tears. A year we've been together and I've felt nothing but true happiness and joy, the feeling felt endless like it is everlasting.

Emma slips the gold ring encrusted with a ruby in the middle and a diamond surrounding it, it was beautiful. Emma got up and pulled Regina towards her kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

I wrapped my arms around Emma's neck not caring for the affection that was shown, (I will let it go this one time), I thought while pressing my lips into Emma's. Once Emma pulled away I could see the flashes of cameras.

"Why are you still crying?" Emma asked me, yelling a bit over the loud music.

"Because you are my one and only true love" I say before capturing her lips once more.

_______________________________

No ones POV

Regina pulled away gasping a bit for air, "How about we go and see what our parents are up to?" Emma says, slipping her hand around Regina's waist. "I have a feeling it's nothing good" Regina says giggling, "Yeah.. me to" Emma states as she leads the over to their parents.

"Congratulations Princess" Henry says with a grin as Regina and Emma make it over to them.

"Thank you daddy" Regina says going over and hugging him, once she finishes she slipped back into Emma's embrace.

"Well Emma I didn't think you had the balls" Killan Emma's best friend says.

"Shut it Killian you know if you were ever given the chance you couldn't do it any better" Emma says wrapping both of her arms around Regina's waist and settling her head on top of Regina's shoulder.

"Damn Swan I get it geez." Killian says.

"And it's now Swan-Mills," Emma says, bringing a smile to Regina's face and their parent's faces.

A waiter made his way over to them with a platter of champagne, "Drinks anyone?" He asked.

"Yes," Regina said, grabbing two glasses and handing one of them to Emma.

"Thank you" Emma says, placing a kiss on Regina's temple, they watch the platter clear as everyone grabs a glass.

"Let's make toast," Zelena says, looking around at everyone.

"Yes let's make one big sis, let us toast to the new beginnings and the future that soon awaits us." Jefferson says coming out of nowhere with Ruby at his side.

"Congratulations, you two," Ruby says.

"Thank you" Emma and Regina say in unison.

"Well I guess we can toast to what Jefferson said," Says Zelena while she holds up her glass.

Everyone soon raised their glass yelling "To new beginnings," then clinked their glasses together with smiles. 

"Well me and Regina need to mingle. It is a grand opening night still," Emma says, looking down at Regina.

"Right" Regina agrees "See you guys later" Regina and Emma say walking back into the crowd.

"What two busy women, that could never be me" Jefferson says laughing.

"Oh would you shut it" Ruby says, slapping his arm half laughing.

Henry looked at everyone then looked at Cora "We have to tell them tonight," Henry says.

"Tells us what?" Zelena asked, looking at them expectantly.

"We can't talk here," Henry says, leading them all to an empty hallway.

"Dad what's all this for, I'm afraid to say that you're actually worrying me," Jefferson says looking between Henry and Cora.

"What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell Regina I need you to promise me that," Henry says looking at each of them.

"We promise," They say, awaiting an explanation.

"I'm dying," Henry says.

"Hahaha!! That's hilarious, that's a funny joke dad" Jefferson says, wiping his eyes.

"Jefferson I don't think it was a joke" Ruby says looking a bit shocked.

"This has to be a joke you-you can't die- Regina do you know what this will do to her- this will crush her all in it's self then she finds out that we were keeping this secret from her she would practically die."  Zelena says anger evident in her voice but the sadness overshadowing in her eyes.

"You're dying" Emma states coming from around the corner.

Henry's eyes widen "Is Regina with you?" Henry asked, looking at her with fearful eyes.

"No she's talking with Kathryn I told her I was going to the bathrooms" Emma says joining the group. "Your planning on keeping this from Regina?" Emma asked looking at Henry, sadness in her eyes.

"Yes, Emma please you can't tell her-"

"Henry I will keep this secret, but you do know that no matter what it will backfire on all of us in the end," Emma says, cutting Henry off.

"Yes I understand that" Henry says, "But if it ever comes down to all of that I will tell her that I made you all promise" He finishes.

"It won't' matter if you told her you made us swear on the bible. You know she hates secrets especially when they are about her, and you know we promised her that we were going to be completely honest with her after her break up with daniel."

Jefferson finishes looking pissed "How long have you two been keeping this from us?" Zelena asked.

"Two years," Cora says ashamed.

"And how long do you plan on keeping us all from telling Regina?" Jefferson asked.

"I don't know," Henry exclaims. For one thing when Jefferson, and Zelena were younger they weren't the best siblings in the world. Yeah, they might've teased her and made fun of her a lot but little did she know they actually cared about her more than they made it seem.

So much that them having to lie to her is making them pissed. "You know this isn't fair to her, she is always honest even when she doesn't want to be because we including her promised this is going against everything, this secret can either make or break this family and I'm pretty sure it's breaking" Jefferson says.

"C'mon Jeff you don't have to be so hard on them I'm pretty sure everything you and Zelena are saying they have already thought over and from what I can see their decision is final" Emma says looking at them with a conflicted look.

"And you're Ok with this she's going to be your wife how long do you think you can keep this secret from her." Jefferson says nearly yelling.

"I don't know and hopefully Henry will probably have thought of a way to tell her before it would have to get to that point."

Emma says shoving her hands in her pocket, "I need a drink" Jefferson says but before he leaves from the circle he looks at Ruby who hasn't said a word this whole time "Are you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah" she says, leaving to head to the bar alongside Jefferson.

"Emma are you over here?" Regina called coming around the corner, "Yeah Regina" Emma said turning around.

"I thought you said you were going to the bathroom, I just saw Jefferson and Ruby heading over to the bar and he looked pretty pissed."

Regina says linking her arms with Emma's.

Emma looked at Henry while  making an excuse for Jefferson's anger  "Yeah it seems Jefferson lost his bet so he's run off acting like a sore loser" Emma lies.

"Oh Ok" Regina says, not questioning Emma's explanation.

"Well I'm going to go grab a drink also, do you want anything?" Regina asked, "No, because I will need to drive home a very drunk queen of mine" Emma says with a small smile.

Regina fake gasps "That's horrible I could only wonder who this queen is" Regina says kissing Emma on the cheek, "Ok well I'm going to go out there if any of you need me I'm with Kathryn" Regina says walking away.

Regina starts making her way over to the bar where Kathryn is sitting waiting for her.

"about time I didn't think you were going to make it back," Kathryn says with a laugh, "Yeah she was talking with our family she said Jefferson lost a bet, but I don't know what it was."  Regina says while flagging down the bartender.

"What can I get you Ms.Mills?" he asked.

"A bottle of tequila" Regina says with a grin.

"You got it" He says grabbing a bottle from behind him and sitting it in front of Regina.

"Thank you" Regina says, slapping a 100$ bill on the counter.

"It's about time you let loose" Kathryn says with a grin.

"Yes I guess it is" Regina replies, taking the cap off and takes a sip.

"Hey bartender give me a bottle," Kathryn yelled.

"What are you doing?" Regina asked, looking at her.

"Challenging you to a drinking contest" She says with a grin. Regina starts laughing when she sees that she was serious.

"Don't start something you can't finish Kat" Regina says using her nickname.

"We'll see about that," Kathryn says, taking the cap off her bottle.

"Fine, I will play your little game," Regina says.

"Hey bartend come count down for us" Kathryn yells.

"You got it" he replies walking they're way.

"Ok you two ready?" He asked, looking at the both of them.

"Ready" Kathryn and Regina say in unison.

"Ok 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!...." He says and they both start chugging their bottles of tequila.

After about a minute Regina slammed her now empty bottle of tequila on the counter right before Kathryn hit half way, "Done!!" Regina yells grabbing a napkin and wiping off the alcohol that dribbled on the corner of her lips.

Kathryn slammed her still semi filled bottle on the bar. "You cheated" Kathryn exclaims with a glare.

"Yeah not really dear, cheating is practically impossible in a drinking contest however if it makes you happy to think such I'll go along with it." Regina finishes with a smirk.

"Oh spare me your mercy Gina...." Kathryn slurs, and they both pause before bursting out laughing, causing groups of people to look at them but they were in their own drunken world to pay any mind.

Meanwhile Emma was still talking about the current situation with Zelena in a corner before she heard Regina's laugh from across the room.

"Seems like she's having a good night" Zelena says watching her sister have a good time with her friend Kathryn. "You should be doing the same thing" Zelena says looking at Emma.

"I'm having a good time watching her have a good time" Emma says, downing her glass of champagne. "And plus I need to be sober enough to drive her home" Emma says dismissing Zelena's comment.

"Whatever, well I'm going to go home Mummy and Daddy has ruined my fun for tonight" Zelena says walking to go find Robin.

Once Zelena walks away Emma makes her way over to Regina and Kathryn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.4K 32
It was commonly known in High School that Emma and Regina did not like each other. They both claimed to despise each other and showed that through th...
76.7K 2.8K 30
Emma is married and has three kids when one day Regina moves to a house in her street. Her new neighbor locks herself out of the house and asks her f...
58K 1.8K 17
After eight years of not seeing her past lover, Emma is asked a favor by Regina. The woman wants her to pretend to be her wife for a week and Emma ag...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...