The Lost Bionic Sibling (Lab...

By Believe4Ever14

COMPLETED & HEAVILY EDITED *I have a prequel up called 'The Lost Bionic Twins'* Meet Emma. Her father and bro... More

1.) First Day of Mission Creek High School
2.) Crush, Chop, & Burn part 1
Crush, Chop, & Burn part 2
Commando App
Rats on a Train
Bree & Emma's Slumber Party
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Bionic Birthday Fail/ New Roomie
Can I borrow the Helicopter?
Back From the Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Night of the Living Virus
Concert in a Can
Mission Space
Book 2: Subject E
Book 2 Release

Leo's Jam

236 1 0
By Believe4Ever14

♦Emma's P.O.V.♦

It's been a week since I moved in with the Davenport's. They're like the family I've never had. It's weird though I keep having the same dream that I had three weeks ago with that man saying he is my father and then 3 kids who look a lot like Adam, Bree, and Chase. I grabbed my bag and super speeded down the stairs. Oh no! What was I thinking? I just super speed! Cr*p! At least no one is up here. I sighed and walked over to the door when I heard. "Emma did you just do what I think you did?" I turned around to see Chase. "And what did you think I did Chase?"

"You super speed down the stairs." I sighed. Okay Emma no more bionics! I'll just have Davenport take out my chip then . . . " Emma don't worry I promise I won't tell Adam, Bree or Leo." I stared at him. "So you won't tell them?" he nods then Leo walks into the room. "Leo. Chase found out k." Leo nods and I walked out the door to school. After being far enough away from the house I was going to super speed until I heard. "Emma I just ate a pineapple. Except the needles on it are hurting my throat. " I laughed. Adam. Adam. Adam. "Adam your not supposed to eat a pineapple with the thorns on it. Your suppose to cut it up." He huffed. "But I still got it down didn't I?" I nodded. it was true he did get it down.

We finally arrived at school. Adam was telling me all of these random funny things the whole walk over. He thinks the leaning tower is the leaning tower of pizza not piza. I actually laughed for a lot of them. They were actually kind of funny then the things he usually says. We walked up to Leo. "So Adam, Chase since the homecoming dance is coming up I thought that you would want a lesson on how to ask a lady. So open your notebooks cause your gonna see me ask out the girl of my dreams Daniella." I laughed. "Leo isn't she the one who uses you as a footstool in math class?" He nods. "Okay open your books because class is in session."

He starts to walk over to her. "10 dollars says she rejects him."

"Okay" they both say. I turn towards Leo's direction. " So Daniella how much does a polar bear way?" He sat down next to her. "Enough to break the ice." She stares at him. "Aren't you the guy that I use as a footstool in math class and sent 87 emails to me." Leo nodded. "That was a slow day." 87 emails. That's just wow. "I'll see you later Lenny I gtg."

Leo walks over. "What do I write down other than Denied!" Chase said. "Wait, you can cheat off of me. She isn't going to the dance with Lenny." I laughed and Leo walked off. I held out my hand. "Pay up ten dollars." They handed me the money and we headed to class.

Later That Day . . .

Bree and I were sitting down talking. She likes this guy called Ethan and she wants to go to the dance with him really bad. "So Emma, who do you want to go to the dance with?" I really didn't know. No one really was my type. You know. "I don't know. No ones really my type at all though." Brew understood and nodded. "Want to go dress shopping tomorrow then?" I nodded and we kept talking. An hour later Bree had to leave to do training in the lab. Leo came up and sat down by me. " So Chase has made this plan. Adam is going to be stuck under lockers and I'm going to fake rescue him. Do you think it will work Emma?" I thought for a moment.

"Leo I will start thinking of a back up plan for you in case anything goes wrong."

"Okay so what would the back up plan be then?" I sighed. "I'll tell you tomorrow if things don't go right. Okay?" Leo nodded. "Your the best new sister ever!" He hugs me then let's go. "Okay I forgot for a minute that I was your 'sister'." We laughed then ended up playing video games for a while until they were done training. Bree walks up stairs in her mission suit. "Emma I'm gonna go change then we can go shopping for our dresses k?" I nodded and she left. Chase, Adam and Leo all stared at me. "What?!"

"Good luck Bree has to go into every girl store to get what she wants." I laughed. "That's how girls are. I'm used to it."

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my purse, phone, wallet and got changed. I was wearing a green tank top with a aqua long sleeve shirt on top that said smile. I had on jeans that had decorations of charm bracelets and I had on aqua flats. My hair was down and I had on the charm bracelet I got from Chase and Bree's bff necklace on. I walked down stairs and saw Bree. "Is Tasha driving us?" Bree laughed and I was confused. "No Tasha had to go to work so Mr. Davenport is taking us in his high speed helicopter."

"Wait. We're taking a helicopter to the mall?!" Bree smiled and nodded. I looked back and saw Adam, Leo, and Chase mouths dropped open. "Well see you later we have a helicopter to catch." I said and we left.

Next Morning . . .

Today was the night of the dance. Bree got a dress that had a dark blue bottom and white on top, underneath the white top she was gonna put on a strapless T-shirt. Bree told me that whenever she is near Ethan she gets the jitters and glitches. So I told her to wear high heels for the dance so she couldn't glitch and run away from Ethan. So Bree bought a pair of dark blue 6 inch high heels. Now I'm looking into the mirror. I decided to wear a sky blue knee length dress and white wedges. I had a white lace around my waist and my crescent moon necklace and sky blue moon earrings on.

I walked into school and saw the lockers on Adam. I walk over to Chase. "This is what Leo was talking about?" Chase nodded and we watched as Leo waited for Daniella to come. "She's coming. Everyone in their places. Operation Lady for Leo take one." I stood there with my arms crossed. "I'm gonna stand here and watch how this unfolds." Chase nodded and we stood in a corner watching. "Oh. No. This man is trapped under the lockers. We have got to save him. I will heroically do so." It was sad seeing how bad Leo's acting skills were. Adam was on his phone staring at the screen. "Oh please help me before the alligators . . ." Leo kicked the lockers. "On the count of three I will lift these lockers . . .1 . . . 2 . . . 3" It was obvious that Adam lifted the lockers. Not Leo.

Daniella fell for it. "Wow. I can't believe that just happened."

Oh god how stupid could this girl be! I zoned out until I heard. "LOOK AT ME I'M AN OPEN WOUND!" I laughed silently and Chase did too. "Well I'll see you later Adam. There's a dance Saturday night and I love dancing. Would you like to come?" Adam nodded his head. I turned to Chase. Me and Leo said at the same time. "Nice plan Chase." we said sarcastically. " Good luck I'm going to class. See you later Leo." I ran away before anything could have gotten worse.

Lunch Time . . .

I saw Leo and Adam waiting outside of the lunch room. "Did you guys get banned from the cafeteria or something?" They shook their heads no. "Chase went to go talk to Daniella about her going to the dance with Leo instead." I just stood by the door and ate my sandwich. After 10 minutes Chase comes back. "Okay here is the thing. Daniella isn't going to the dance with either of you." Okay this just got good. "Then who is she going with?" Leo asked. I mentally covered my mouth from laughing. "ME ! ! !" I saw the look on Leo's face and he charged for Chase and started attacking him. Me and Adam stood there. "Guys help." Adam shook his head and left. I started to walk away when I heard. "Emma please?" I laughed. "That's what you get for stealing his woman. Sorry Chase." I left to go find Bree. We headed home. We both got permission to leave after lunch to get ready.

When Leo came home I told him I needed to talk to him. I lead him into my room. "Okay Leo. I have the perfect plan. So we are going to teach Chase the 'Refrigerator dance'. Then I got in contact with your aunt's book club who happens to be dancers. So I will teach you all a dance and you can impress Daniella with it at the dance. And embarrass Chase." Leo nodded. "Okay follow my moves." I showed him the refrigerator dance and he went to go teach Chase.

Once Leo was back I was explaining the plan to his aunts book club. "Okay now move your arms like this then turn and do this. Leo while they're doing this with your arms." It took a few hours but we were ready. All I had to do was get myself ready.

I headed up stairs and grabbed my dress out of its box. I put it on and looked into the mirror. My dress was dark blue with tiny silver stars that looked like the north star. the front stopped at my knees and the back draped down. I was wearing 5 inch dark blue high heels. I put on my crescent moon locket and dark blue crescent moon earrings. I put my hair down and curled it. I was ready. I headed down stairs and saw Bree. Her mouth was dropped open. "Emma. Wow. You look beautiful." I blushed. "So do you Bree." We walked all the way there.

Once we went inside the gym we saw Adam, Leo and Chase's mouths dropped open. "Hi boys." Bree said and almost tripped on her heels. I walked towards her and helped her then turned around and their mouths were still dropped open. "Your might want to close your mouth so you don't catch a fly." I said looking at them. They immediately closed their mouths and blushed. "Leo I need to talk to you a second." I lead him by the stage. "Okay I'm the D.J. the cue for the dance music to start I need you to say given it up E.J. Okay?" Leo nodded dazed. I hit his arm and he left. I went up and played 'hold on cause we're going home' by Drake.

After a few songs Chase led Daniella onto the dance floor. This is gonna be good. I took out my phone and videotaped it. After he was throwing around an imaginary pickle everyone laughed. Chase left embarrassed to a corner and sat down. Adam started to dance with Daniella then threw her in the air. She went at least 50 feet! Adam put her down then Leo came into the room with his aunts book club. He went to the center of the room. "Give it up E.J!" I turned on the music and saw Leo dance everything perfectly. After that Daniella danced with him the whole night.

I walked over to Adam and Chase. "Are you guys okay?" Chase had his head in between his hands and shook his head. Adam had some weird dip tray. "This is your first dance and you aren't even dancing. Do you know how sad that is?" Chase nodded and so did Adam. "Please go out there and dance. Your going to make me cry just seeing you sitting there all alone in a corner eating a food tray." Adam got up and left but Chase stayed. "Chase are you okay?" he sighed.

"I just embarrassed myself in front of the whole school Emma. I don't know if I'll ever get over that." I nodded. I understood everything.

The rest of the night was fun. Chase stayed in the corner though. Bree and Ethan have started dating and Leo found out that he didn't really like Daniella anymore. As for me I had fun. Once I got home Davenport let me and Leo try out the simulator. I got to use my bionics and Leo was given fake ones. It was fun.

I layed on my bed and fell asleep. I love laying down more than standing up now, but I probably should start sleeping in my capsule again so I don't glitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.1K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
312K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
213K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
32.5K 1K 46
"ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃 𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓂ℯ ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂ℯ" a story in w...