DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

35] The Trip Continues

2.8K 199 432
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

We reached the hotel at about 4 pm. I still felt a little sleepy.
I don't know why but I guess he had all this planned because everything is going so smooth. When we got off the plane, a taxi was already waiting and then we came here and all the rent is already paid.

How is this possible!

He hasn't been talking to me much. I mean, yeah, I shouldn't have reacted that much, I shouldn't have said that I'll move out because he hates it and even I would never be able to go, but still. Should I say Sorry? Or maybe wait. Ugh!!!

He came back with a key to the room.
I was dying to talk to him. I don't like being silent like this.

Amy:- Hey...

Taehyung:- What?

Amy:- Tsk Tsk, Sorry.

Taehyung:- For what?

Amy:- I wouldn't move out even if I did have to. I mean... I'd try to stay with you as much as I could.

Taehyung:- Ohhh... Really? You were all set to move, weren't you?

Amy:- But... I am...

I saw just one key in his hand.

Amy:- Why is there just one? Where's mine?

He gave me a death glare.

Amy:- What? I said I'm sorry and you're still not talking to me properly, what am I supposed to even do? And the day when you fight with me, you don't stay together! I mean, you stay in your room and I either be in the hall or anywhere else ...

Taehyung:- Did I ever stop you from coming to me after a fight?

Amy:- You didn't but, how am I supposed to just irritate you again when you are already irritated? What if you say mean stuff to me, I'll get hurt and you... you anyways don't care, you'll just make fun.

He chuckled and the next instant he turned to me and pinned me next to a wall, my wrist above my head and his hand on my waist. The corridor was empty, he just brushed the tip of his lip with mine teasing me.

Why does he do things without even letting my body be ready for something like that?
The way he comes close to me, my heart starts pounding hard.

I gulped.

Taehyung:- I came on this trip with you... For you... Do you get it?

Amy:- Um...yeah.

Taehyung:- You'll stay... With me... Do you get that?

He loosened his grip on my wrist. I bit my lip.

Taehyung:- Don't do it!

I got confused.

Amy:- Do what?

I didn't realize but I kept chewing and licking my lower lip as he was staring at me.
I gave him a confused look.

We reached the room. He inserted the key and opened the door. The room was huge. All glass windows, it was aesthetic and everything present in that room looked expensive. Imagine, how much money has this man invested in just a five-day trip!

I was busy looking around with a small bag in my hand. Those beautifully painted walls along with that cold weather, it was all attractive.

My back was facing him as he was dealing with the luggage.

Taehyung:- Amy, you want to have some rest you can... And in the night we'll go out for a walk on the beach... I am going to have a shower.

I turned to look at him. He was now only in his jeans as he slipped out of the shirt.
I licked my lip and looked away. He was anyways too handsome for me to resist. I just nodded to him.

And then, I saw him coming towards me. I gulped.

He cupped my face with his slender fingers and pressed his lips against mine kissed me roughly.
He bit my lower lip as moans escaped my mouth. His hand travelled from my face to my waist pulling me closer to him as he bent a little more. The other hand caressing my cheek.

His kiss was deep, rough, he was a little aggressive as well. He had my lower lip tugging in between his teeth as he bit on it softly and I had my eyes shut. I was almost out of my breath.
This man makes me crazy.

He broke the kiss and leaned towards me placing his forehead on mine. I still had my eyes shut as I was panting.

Taehyung:- I told you to stop... (panting) Licking your lip... Didn't I?

My lips curved into a smile as I licked my swollen lips again.

He chuckled.

I got away from him as he stood there with his bare torso making me want to jump on him.

I pushed my hair back tying them into a ponytail as I'd sleep for a little while until he has a bath.

Amy:- Go and shower. (Chuckling) Why you looking at me like that!
.
You're so... (Softly) Wild.

My back was now facing him as I approached the couch.
I could still feel his eyes on me.

Amy:- Stop staring at my ass and go.

I could hear him chuckle. I lay on the couch as I put them on the television.
He walked toward me again.

Taehyung:- Did you just say something?

Amy:- No. I just know I am sexy.

Taehyung:- Yeah and who said that?

Amy:- Your eyes, Pervert.

He kneeled in front of the couch blocking my way to the television. He snuggled in the crook of my neck making me go crazy to kiss him again.

Taehyung:- Pervert? Well...

He started kissing the sweet spot on my neck making me moan and smile at the same time. I could feel he would have left hickeys all over my neck.

I sighed.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung... You were about to have a shower. Look what you are... Ah...

I whimpered as he bit a little harder this time.

He stood up still not moving his eyes away from me. I covered my neck with my jacket.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- You look perfect now.
With... Those marks.
.
It feels good to be wild with you.

I glared away rolling my eyes.

He turned his back as he was about to go for a shower as I kept staring at him.

He turned before entering inside.

Taehyung:- Wanna join?

Amy:- Oh... Nooo.. (chuckling)

I looked at those marks around my neck in the mirror.

This man is a little too much sometimes. But, it feels good.

-

It was evening. I was having the best time of my life with him. He's now being so open to me. He shares about everything that he has in his mind. The communication issues between us are slowly healing. I am so happy to have him with me. We were eating, jumping on those spring beds, dancing around together. I love the way he smiles, the way he tilts his head when he looks at me.

Taehyung:- Let's go for a walk, Amy.

Amy:- Okay.

I was wearing short black shorts and a pink spaghetti.
We came out of the room as the weather was now good. He intertwined our fingers together.

There was a Beach down very close to the hotel. It was getting dark but with him, I feared nothing.

We were walking on the soft wet sand as his hand was on my waist, the beautiful waves touching our feet. I couldn't expect anything better than this. I am happy that he is the one who's with me.

I looked at him trying to meet his gaze as he was humming a beautiful song.

Taehyung:- What?

Amy:- You're so tall.

He paused as he made me face him. He bent a little, his back now facing me.

Taehyung:- Hop on.

Amy:- W-What?

Taehyung:- I'll give you a ride.

Amy:- Wow... I'm not that thin okay. Don't regret it later. I'm not going to let you go to any massage parlours here.

He picked me up giving me a piggyback ride as my hands were wrapped around his neck.

Taehyung:- And why can't I have a massage here? It's free.

Amy:- You're still not going.
.
.
.
Girls will be doing it. You're not.. going.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- Okay, Ms Jealous. I will not go.

Amy:- Perfect:)

It was such a good day. We came back to the hotel. The way he smiles at me gives me butterflies in my stomach.

We changed and he switched the light off. Both of us were tired. I hugged him, burying my face in his robust chest as he kissed my forehead and we were off to sleep.

Taehyung's POV:-

It's her birthday tomorrow. I hope I'm being good to her. I mean... Romantic and everything.

I pulled her close to me. It was already midnight and she was in her Dreamland. Does she not remember it's her birthday?

I pulled her body close to me kissing her head and whispered Happy Birthday even though I know she isn't hearing it.

I have to make tomorrow beautiful for her. This place is beautiful, everything is happening according to what I had planned.

No one said not to propose her on her birthday so I'll be doing it a day later.

According to Noona, girls want to have more days to dress up and look beautiful so doing it on her birthday might piss her off and so I'll do it the next day instantly.

And I hope she likes the ring.

-

Next morning, I woke up before her. I ordered the cake and decorated a little. I caressed her hair kissing her cheeks, trying to wake her up.

Taehyung:- Amy... I love you... I loveeeee you... Wake up... Good morning... Amyyyyy...

She scratched her nape, trying to look around as she fixed her gaze on me.

Her lips curved into a smile.

Amy:- Heyy... Good morning.

She got up and went to wash her face until I set the bed properly. I put a few rose petals around, I didn't know what else to do, I just googled it on the internet and that's what they showed. I kept the cake on the small table as I stood waiting for her.

She came out, wiping her face and as she saw the bed and the cake... She got confused.

Amy:- Wait... My birthday is tomorrow... Oh, what day is it?

I went close to her grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me.

Taehyung:- 19th May. I know this is a little cliche, but... I didn't know how to do any of these things so... That's all I've seen in dramas and
..
And... I love you ...

Happiest birthday Love.

She gulped. I could see her surprised face and the way she was all shy and looking around but not getting her eyes to meet mine.

Taehyung:- Look at me.

She got her gaze fixed on mine.

Amy:- I haven't celebrated my birthday for 3 years because I never had anyone who remembered besides my parents and now... I... Thank you.

Tears pooled around her eyes. I pulled her in my embrace hugging her tight.

Taehyung:- But I did... Every year.

Amy:- W-What?

Taehyung:- Nothing... I love you.

Amy:- I love you too Taehyung. Thank you.

I kissed her forehead and made her cut the cake and stuck some icing on her face, kissed her many times and it still didn't feel enough.

Taehyung:- You're beautiful.

Amy:- Thank god... You think something in me is more attractive than my ass.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- Well... That attracts me a little more than anything else in you.

I kissed her lips as she smiled.

.
.
.

The entire day, we were on the beach, had a lot of fun. Ate ice creams, candy floss and so much more.

I don't even remember how many times did I tell her that I am madly in love with her and that smile, I thought I earned it.

The Maldives is famous for beaches and that's all we did all day. Spending time there, eating, having fun, walking around, swimming, though she didn't know how to swim and she was scared to get into the water as well. It was kind of cute to see her scared like a school kid. I anyways pulled her in.

It was about 6:30 pm. We came back to the hotel, had a shower and I got her a dress. I wanted her to wear it.

Taehyung:- Hey, this is for you.

Amy:- What's it?

I handed her a box.

Taehyung:- Your birthday gift. Go, check it out.

I sent her inside the room as I stood out waiting for her to come.

I was wearing everything, Black. Black jeans, a shirt, just the way I thought she would like.

.
.
.

Amy's POV:-

I got inside the room and opened the box. It was a short dress, which was up to my knees. A plane backless white dress which was beautiful yet sexy.

The man has good taste. I slipped into the dress, put a little mascara and lip balm and brushed my hair leaving it loose.

I felt a little nervous. Maybe we have become close now but... Still, the man makes me feel shy and nervous around him.

I opened the door, I saw him filling the glass of wine for the dinner. His eyes met mine, I gulped as I licked my lip... The way he looked at me, my heart started pounding a little too hard.

He placed the bottle on the table as he came close to me. He cupped my face as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes making me drown in them.

He kissed me softly.

I pulled away trying to be a little dramatic.

Amy:- We were in the same school and you didn't even know about my existence and now, you tell me that I'm beautiful... Imagine how busy you were calling other chicks sexy and whatever.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- I always knew you were beautiful.

Amy:- Really? With those two ponytails and that filthy uniform?

Taehyung:- Yes.

Amy:- Yes??? Stop lying at least, you never even looked at me before.

He smiled.

We had dinner and the entire day was beautiful.

Taehyung:- I miss the food you make.

Amy:- Taehyung, it's just been 2 days, you ate before that.

Taehyung:- And, I always want the same taste, the way how you make.

I flushed.

.
.

Dinner was over. I got up and put the plates in the tray. The staff had come to collect it.

Amy:- Taehyung... Umm... Thank you for... Everything... For remembering... I mean, I thought my birthday was tomorrow, I didn't even remember the date... But... I never celebrated such a good birthday ever. Thank you. And... Whatever it is... Remember one thing, I won't leave you... No matter there comes space between us but... I won't leave...
.
.
.
I will forever remember this day, I shall cherish and love every moment of it. Thank you.

He came close to me as he cupped my face in his hands.

Taehyung:- Don't thank me, I regret that I didn't tell you how much I loved you before so that by now, I don't know... Wherever I'd be... But I'd be with you.

I got confused.

Amy:- Taehyung, why do you confused me... I mean, what is it? You didn't know me before means?
From the time you do, you've been there with me... Why do you keep saying that you could do things better before and all that?

Taehyung:- N-Nothing, I just... Got a little off the track.
.
Anyways... The dress looks good.

Amy:- Excuse me, I'm wearing it and that's the reason it looks good okay.
That means, I look hot, not the dress.

I was still in his arms as he held me close to him.

Taehyung:- Woah... So... You'd look better without it.

I hit his chest slightly getting him away from me.

Amy:- See... You are a Pervert.

He suddenly got into a serious mode as he pulled me towards him, his lips just a few inches away from mine.

Taehyung:- For you, Yes!

I smiled as he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed burying his face in the crook of my neck getting my body shiver to the spine and that tingling sensation making my heart jump as my inner goddess hopping and dancing all around with pompoms.

Taehyung:- It's going to be midnight in a few minutes and so... Happiest birthday once again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Amy:- You made it happy.

I kissed his cheek as he pinned me to the bed making love to me.
This was the most precious day for me

----------

A/N:-

Let's see what happens next♥️💜♥️💜♥️✨✨✨
I enjoy writing this book so much ♥️💜✨ Thanks a lot and I love y'all obviously 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.3K 15
In which the blonde Cullen meets his unique mate. I don't own twilight just Hazel and this story. Request by @thebadbitchrosaline Strictly 18+ becaus...
179K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
22.6K 1.1K 42
❝i want to marry you when I'm 25.❞ -- when the odds seem to always be against you, and everything looks quite well from afar, do you think that the b...
588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...