WWE Oneshots!

Von Giraffe502

Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random idea... Mehr

1 - Bliss and Cross - After the party
2 - Chareigns - First Date
3 - Brollins - Vodka and knee high socks
4 - Bliss and Cross - Sick
5 - Chareigns - Murderer
6 - Brollins - Apocalypse
7 - Chareigns - Broken Hearted
9 - Bliss and Cross - Magic II
10 - Brollins - Rollercoaster
11 - Chareigns - High school Project
12 - Chareigns - High School Project II
Question!
13 - Brollins - Stripped
14 - Brollins - Stripped II
15 - Brollins - A false positive
16 - Bliss and Cross - Proud of you
17 - Brollins - Anxiety
18 - Brollins - Period
19 - Brollins - Jealousy
20 - Brollins - Don't like you
21 - Brollins - Don't like you II
22 - Brollins - Quarantine
23 - Ambreigns - Alone
24 - Almost missed - Brollins
25 - Stupid Mistake - Brollins
26 - Druken Mistake - Brollins I
27 - Druken Mistake - Brollins II
28 - Broken - Bliss and Cross
29 - The first time I said I love you - Baysasha
30 - Secret Child - Drew Mcintrye x Nikki Cross
31 - Meeting my parents - Alexa Bliss x Braun Strowman
32 - Accidents happen - Baylor
33 - First scan - Brollins
34 - Last Scan - Brollins
35 - Wreslting accdient - Chareigns
36 - Dead man's daughter - Paige
37 - You're the one for me - Baybrose
38 - Dear Seth Rollins... - Brollins

8 - Bliss and Cross - Magic

509 21 1
Von Giraffe502

Nikki
My biggest secret is that I hold magic, I cannot tell anyone because I will be executed by the king and his queen and as much as I would like to be able to freely use my magic I value my life. I may only be a servant but I am a serving girl to the Lady Alexis, if she was to find out that I have magic it would put her in a difficult situation which I do not wish to do.

"You look troubled Nik, is something the matter?"

"It's nothing, would you rather wear red or purple dress today?"

"Nikki please tell me, I do not like to see you like this."

"It's just...I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Then you shall stay in the castle tonight to ensure you get a good sleep."

"I cannot accept."

"Of course you can, people won't think it's strange to have my serving girl staying overnight."

"Won't they?"

"No, they respect you as they respect me."

"Thank you my lady."

"Call me Lexi always."

"Sorry Lexi."

I helped her into a purple silk dress and my god she looked beautiful, she smiled at me as I brushed out any knots in her hair. Today is the day she will be crowned princess of Camelot, I know she is nervous but I know she'll be a good princess and a good queen one day.

"Are you ready Lady Alexis?"

"Yes I am Lady Nicola."

I giggled a little and took her hand, I led her out and to the double doors. I slipped through a side door and watched as the soon to be princess walked up the aisle. The ceremony was long and boring but she smiled at me multiple times throughout the ceremony which made it worth my time.

"Alexis Kaufman I crown you princess of Camelot."

Alexa
My crown is beautiful, it's just everything I thought it would be. Now that I'm of age I get to wear it and stand princess of Camelot, I know one day I shall be queen but for now I shall enjoy being a princess and reap the benefits. I hope that my father lets me keep Nikki as a servant as she truly is the best one I've had yet, one day I'll tell her how I feel but for now she'll just be my servant and my friend.

I walk out of the building and I'm greeted by Nikki, she looks so happy and it makes me all the more glad to be her princess.

"Will you accompany me to the feast?"

"Of course, I always do."

"I mean do you want to actually sit with me?"

"You know that is not allowed Lexi."

"What did you call her!"

"I'm sorry sire, Lady Alexis I will not do it again."

"Not good enough, you are never to address the Lady Alexis by her name!"

He slapped her and I saw the fear in her eyes.

"Father please, it was a simple mistake."

He shook his head.

"Clearly you've become too aquatinted with your servant. She will be banished from Camelot by noon."

"What? Father are you crazy?"

"Do not speak to me that way, go to your room."

"But I have just been crowned princess."

"I do not care go now!"

I was pulled in the opposite direction of Nikki, I watched as she was yanked away by my father. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' at her just before I was shoved in my room.

Nikki
I was dragged away and placed in a cell. I do not know of the crime I've done wrong, I shouldn't have called her by her name is public for I was foolish to do that. I know it hurt Lexi to see me being pulled away like that and I'm afraid that we can never be friends again. At least my main secret is still hidden for that I would be burnt at the stake.

"Food for the prisoner."

I heard a familiar voice, a woman stood before me the pink ends of her hair peeking out of the hood.

"I cannot speak long but I am sorry my father has done this, I will do everything in my power to have you back as my servant. Before I go there is something I've been meaning to do."

She placed the tray down and pulled me up for a kiss, it shocked me but I quickly kissed back. We pulled away when we heard the guard's keys.

"I must go, but please eat and rest."

She placed her hood back upon her head.

"I will."

I watched her walk up the stairs and quickly ate the food she'd left me, it was good of her to bring me food. I know how dangerous it must have been.

Alexa
"But father what good will come of killing my servant?"

"She will be made an example of, she disrespected royalty and that is something which shall not be allowed."

"I gave her permission!"

"And why would you do that!"

"She my friend!"

"She is just a serving girl!"

"Let Nicola go and let her back into her job! If you do not I shall never forgive you!"

"NO!"

"Father please..."

My mother walked in and saw that he and my father were arguing.

"Excuse me, Alexis what is the matter?"

"Father is planning to execute her because she called me my name in public!"

"That is unreasonable and as your mother and your queen I reinstate the girl as Lady Alexis' servant."

My mother chucked me the keys to the dungeon and I ran off to let Nikki free, I'm glad my mother can see sense but I'm scared of the consequences of her actions.

"Lady Alexis what is your business down here?"

"I'm here to see the prisoner."

"I'm sorry my Lady your father has not allowed you to come down here!"

I waved the keys in his face and he let me pass, I ran down to her cell and unlocked it.

"Alexis?"

"It's Lexi to you."

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her quickly, I heard the warning bells start to ring. I pulled Nikki up the stairwell and saw that guards were chasing after us, once we got out into the courtyard it was evident to me that someone somewhere had seen us kissing.

Nikki
I cannot place her in any more danger, someone must have seen me practicing magic. I pulled her into a corridor, I kiss her before running.

"Nikki stop..."

She tried to run after me but I can no longer hurt her. My eyes flashed purple and she couldn't move.

"Nikki you have magic?"

"That's why they are trying to kill me!"

"Stop the witch!"

I turned and fled. Undoing the spell only once I knew she was safe, I saw her try to run after me but I know it's too late. I jump the wall and run, I don't stop running until I reach one of the outlying villages.

"Nikki?"

I turn and see an old friend but now a guard of Camelot.

"You must go Nikki, they'll be here soon and they'll kill you. Do not tell anyone or I shall be killed."

"I'm going."

"Take this."

She handed me her horse.

"Don't worry I'll explain that a bandit stole it."

"Thank you!"

I jumped on the horse and rode off, I kept riding until I reached the border.

"Goodbye Lady Alexis!"

I looked at the land ahead of me and frowned for I wish to be at her side once more, hopefully one day I will be but that day is not today.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

337K 6.9K 200
A short selection of one shots written about your favourite WWE superstars, using suggestion prompts to base requests on
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
62.7K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
31.6K 386 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...