Taarey - Obsession ✔️

By Meera_corner

(Completed) Cover credit goes to@Loveleen1906 It's been a month since the team won the National Dance Champi... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter-1 His love, her hurt!
Chapter-2 Her gift, his shock!
Chapter-3 Their Anger, Their kiss!
Chapter- 4 His plan, her love?
Chapter-5 His madness!
Chapter-6 His mischief, her plan!
Chapter-7 His mischief, her plan! (part-2)
Chapter-8 Their passion, their love!!
Chapter-9 Her fear, his care!
Chapter-10 Their trust! Their lives!
Chapter-11 Their desires, their union!
Chapter-13 His gestures, her admiration
Chapter-14 His surprise, Her Yes!!
Chapter-15 His plan, Her safety!!
Chapter-16 Their Drunken Love
Chapter-17 His work, Her kidnapping??
Chapter-18 The real game changer?
Chapter-19 The real devil?? Or the Real king!!
Chapter-20 Checkmate!!
Epilogue

Chapter-12 His happiness, her contentment!

1K 45 10
By Meera_corner

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day Morning (In Jodhpur)

Parth was in his room waiting for some news on taarey when someone called on his mobile phone,

"Sir! We searched everywhere but we couldn't find them."

The man spoke with fear in his voice knowing this will anger his boss and it surely did when Parth growled in anger,

"You bloody idiots! Tumse kuch nahi ho sakta. Just stop whatever you are doing, ab jo karna hai main karunga. Book my flight tickets to Mumbai, ab meri Taani ko search karne main khud Mumbai jaunga!"

Parth chucked the phone off after giving his man necessary instructions before going towards his bed and lying down upon her pic that was on the bed spread,

"I am coming my rose, tumhara hero tumhe lene aa raha hai. Where will you hide, jahan bhi chupogi, I'll find you!"

He laughed like a mania talking to her pic continuously.

***************************************************************************

Same time (With taarey)

Sunlight came into the cottage through the broken window disturbing the couple's deep slumber. Rey squinted his eyes a little trying to protect them from light. Rubbing his eyes he opened them and the first sight his eyes caught was her sleeping in his arms, her head on his chest while her arm swing around his body and their legs entangled with each other. He sighed liking the sight a lot. A frown crept on his face when he saw her sleep getting disturbed due to the sunrays, shifting slightly he put her body on the bed before turning to face her hiding her from the sunlight.

A huge smile came on his face seeing how she cuddled close to him again when he was at a distance. He knew she was a cuddler who loved to sleep with her teddy bear, at times which made him so much jealous but now he was sure that her teddy bear would be jealous of him now.

Seriuosly Rey, you are comparing yourself with a soft toy and getting jealous about him. This girl has surely driven you crazy.

Rey thought shaking his head at his stupidity. He finally let his gaze roam on her taking the whole sight in. She wore nothing but his white shirt which he wore a day before and the rest of their bodies under the sheet.

Damn! Did that really happen between us last night? It feels like a dream.

He was lost in his thought remembering the previous night when unconsciously his hand which was on her waist started stroking it lightly. Taani who was in a deep slumber till now woke up at the sensation and looked ta him lost in his thoughts. She threw a glance at their state and a huge red blush crept not only at her cheeks rather her whole face.

He was still stroking his fingers there unaware making her catch her breath.

Shit! I can't believe Rey and me are finally one. Does that mean I have forgiven him and I am ready to give him a chance.

She thought but a glance at him and remembering the previous night's events confirmed the doubts she had.

She looked at him taking her hand towards his cheeks breaking his trance, he looked at her with a big smile which she reciprocated.

"Good Morning my jaan!"

He wished her pecking her forehead, she smiled replying,

"Good morning!"

"You okay?"

He asked her concerned to which she replied by cutely nodding her head in agreement. He smiled relieved and pecked her lips.

"Jaan, we should move now. Abhi lift bhi mil sakti hai, everyone at home must be worrying."

She looked at him with a frown when he stood up and started collecting their clothes,

"Ye to meri line honi chahiye thi na. That we should go back, but yahan to aapko jaane ki jaldi hai.'

He looked at her confused,

"Kyu tumhe ghar nahi jana?"

She denied shaking her head before walking towards him on knees on the bed and throwing her arms around his shoudlers hugging him like a child,

"Nahi, yahan sab kitna achha hai. Sab tension or problems se dur, kisi enemy ya kisi stalker se dur. Why can't we live here?"

Her mood turned solemn remembering the events of the day before, the news, attack on his parents and the bomb in their car. Rey understood that she again went into the fearful state so he huuged her tightly to his chest stroking her head,

"Jaan! Don't worry. I told you na main sab theek kar dunga. Believe me! I promise that in a week ye sab end ho jaega, kisi or ki jaan nahi jaegi or na hi koi hume aise blackmail karega. I promise just trust me. No stalker, no danger. Just you, me and our love."

"Promise?"

She asked him pouting and he kissed her sealing the deal whispering on her lips,

"Meri jaan ki kasam!"

She giggled before kissing him back sealing the promise of living together forever. Breaking the kiss both of them pulled apart and got ready before leaving the house after cleaning and making it's state same as before.

***************************************************************************

With Gang (At Swayam and Taani's house)

The whole gang was sitting in the living room tensed as hell. They were worried for taarey dialling their numbers infinite times as the couple was not at home since a night before. Swayam was panicking thinking about their whereabouts and safety as he knew about the person behind her sister's life but all he could do was to pray for their safety.

They even went to the police station to file a missing complaint but they too said a missing complaint can't be filed till 24 hours so they had to just wait patiently. What worried them more was both their phones were coming not reachable or switched off.

Sharon looked at Swayam who was pacing in the hall aimlessly continuously gazing at the clock and then the main door the next second. She stood up walking up to him and kept her hand on his shoulder,

"Swayam, relax plzz. Tumhare stress lene se they won't come back soon. We all are searching for them right."

He heard her but didn't knew how to react, all he could think about his sister and best friend were nowhere to be found.

"I know Sharon, that's why I am hoping ki dono thik ho or jaldi ghar aajayein. You are aware about that stalker situation, we don't even know if they are okay or not."

Sharon made him sit aside and holding his hand sat down in front of him saying,

"Swayam, jab tak Rey Taani ke sath hai, we don't need to woory. Vo use kuch nahi hone dega, he will give his life before letting anything hurt her."

Swayam nodded in understanding before she settled down beside him still holding his hand. It was atleast two hours when they were tired of waiting more and were going to the police station again when the door bell rang. Sharon ran to open the door hoping taarey have arrived and she was right.

As soon as she opened the door she saw both of them standing there at the door looking tired and a little muddy. She heaved a sigh of relief seeing them and without saying anything embraced the couple in a tight hug, taarey smiled hugging her in return.

"Thanks to heaven tum dono thik ho. Where the hell were you both? Pata hai hum sab kitne pareshan the, specially swayam. How can you both be so irresponsible."

She transformed into the siren Sharon after her heartbeat calmed down, Rey grinned shaking his head at her,

"Sharon, how can you transform from a concerned friend to Siren in seconds, first let us come in, sab batate hai tumhe."

She gave him a pointed look before letting them enter and as soon as everyone saw who arrived the whole place was filled with noises and relieved sighs. The gang stood up hugging both of them, Swayam hugged Taani tightly, tears present in his eyes,

"God! Tum thik ho. I was so scared. I thought I lost both of you. Taani ye kyat ha bachha if you are going somewhere to batana chahiye na or tumhare phoe kahan hai. Sirf tumhara nahi Rey tera bhi. Kitna call kiya dono ko humne."

He was blabberin not even giving them a chance to speak. Vicky said holding Swayam,

"Abe chup kar. If you will let them speak tabhi to bolenge na."

Swayam nodded and finally taarey settled down after freshening up and changing their clothes as they were in immediate need of a bath and freshening up. After dressing up they sat with the gang in the hall and Rey filled them all in while Swayam was sitting close to Taani hugging her sideways assuring himself of her presence.

Although she was tensed with the situation but seeing the care and love in her brother's eyes filled her heart with contentment. Everything felt good now, she thanked the situation as she knew she might have died or something like this happen with her in future due to that stalker but she now knew how important she is for her family and friends. She can die peacefully now, even if something happens to her she won't die with any regrets. She had Rey now, everything was okay between her and the gang, she got her brother's love back and she was settled in her career too. What more she can ask for?

Her trance broke when she heard Simmi say,

"Thank god! Tum dono thik ho, this guy is surely mad. I think hume kuch action lena chahiye this is getting serious everyday."

The whole gang nodded in agreement, Rey looked at them saying,

"Don't worry guys, I have already thought what we would do. You guys don't worry. Ab is stalker ki wajah se kisi ko koi pareshani nahi hogi. I'll handle this myself now. He doesn't know usne kisse panga liya hai, first mistake was trying to hurt my family and then scaring Taani like that, one more mistake and I promise I would kill him."

Taani shivered seeing the rage in his eyes, she knew he was keeping his anger at bay along with his fear. Hey didn't talk about it yet but that bomb was for his parents and everyone knew how possessive he is about the people in his life, specially his family, his friends and Taani. But amusing to herself she doesn't felt scared rather protected, as if 100% sure that he would set everything straight.

"Rey tu kya karne vala hai?"

Nil asked him to which he smiled,

"Abhi pata chal jaega!"

Standing up he looked at the clock then his phone,

"Yup! Its time they would be here soon."

He said looking at the door patiently when Sharon asked,

"Who?"

His gaze moved to his best friend saying,

"The new bodyguards and men who would be stationed outside my house from now on and yeah Swayam Taani aaj se mere sath rahegi. Whoever the person is know everything about your house or place and I am sure someone from your security or men are working with him. That's why usse Taani ke har pal ki khabar hoti hai. So I have asked dad to send some of our best men for protection. Or vo hum sabhi ke ghar pe nazar rakhenge. I know he mght try to hurt all of you just like Mom-Dad. So sabhi security mein honge and Taani mere sath hogi."

Swayam nodded but was a little hesitant for allowing Taani to stay with him, Rey knew he was going to deny when he said,

"And I have already asked Tauji for the permission along with Dad. You can't say no."

Swayam huffed in annoyance finally agreeing and Rey continued,

"And I think Sharon ko bhi yahan tere sath rehna chahiye, she would be safe along with all the girls. It's better we stay close and in groups or in pairs. Security bhi easy hogi or sath honge to danger kam."

Everybody nodded when finally the men came for security. Rey explained everything to them and even some IT techs were there who made their mobile phones protected so no one could track them and they could be safe. Rey turned to Taani saying,

"Taani, pack your stuff we are going home in evening."

She nodded and went with the girls to pack her stuff in her room. The boys were sitting the the living when Rey said to them,

"Guys! I want to talk to you all too."

"Haan bol bhai!"

Bharat said and Rey continued,

"I didn't say it in front of girls but we all know sabse bade targets vo log hai. That's why I asked all of them to live with you guys. Tum sab girls ke sath rahoge every second. Don't leave them alone and yeah ye jo software hai isse sirf hamare phones protect nahi hote but hum sabke phones ek dusre se connected bhi hai. Hum kabhi bhi kisi ki position dekh sakte hai or we all can track each other's phones. So apne phones humesha on rakhna, sirf unki nahi tumhari safety ke liye bhi. That guy is crazy. I didn't wanted the girls to get scared but we know ki hum sabko jaan ka khatra bhi hai."

The guys nodded in understanding and vowed to protect each other in their hearts, knowing they have a special corner for a gir in a their hearts, be it Vicky's love for Neha or Nil's crush on Simmi, Amar's admiration for Rinni or Bharat's love hate relation with Ashi. And not to forget Swayam's undying love for Sharon.

Amar told him,

"Tu fikr mat kar Rey, hum apna dhyaan rakh lenge. Tu bas Taani ko dekh, sabse zyada khatra usse hai."

Swayam who was scared said,

"Haan Rey meri behen ka dhyaan rakhiyo."

"Swayam vo meri bhi utni hai jitni teri, main usse jaan aise hi nahi bolta. She is my life, I'll protect her till my last breath."

"Main sirf uski baat nahi kar raha buddy, you are my best friend too. I can't see anything happening to you either. So take care of yourself."

Rey smiled at him assuringly and both the besties embraced each other seeking the support in these hard times, the guys looked at each other before joining the hug making it a big bro hug.

The guys broke the hug when girls came out of Taani's room, Rey looked at her asking,

"Ready Taani?"

She nodded in agreement when Swayam told Sharon,

"Sharon, we should go to your house too and bring your stuff here."

Sharon replied,

"Haan, even I think all the girls should pack their stuffs for shifting."

All of them left the house, Rey kept Taani's luggage in his car while Swaron left for Sharon's house along with the other guys with their respective girls to their homes.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.2K 16
The love story of Omkara and his mistress, Gauri
932 172 3
some bonds are made in heaven!
445K 11.4K 38
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── EDITED - COMPLETED JAN 24 "i thought it was just a one time thing?" "maybe i don't want it to be." two teens who are be...
21.6K 873 21
"Don't do it!" "Why not?" "Because you're my beautiful star, and i can't lose you." "A star is already dead when you're looking at it, so I'm already...