๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XIX-

1K 91 26
By psychoxen-

𝐀/𝐍:𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟! (𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ)

--

(Night 5 of Seokjin and Namjoon’s disappearance)

Due to the bandit incident and several stops they made, they got to the Jung’s proper by night. They’re supposed to arrive at the proper this morning to sell some of their jewelry to gain money but seeing as it’s night time, they have to postpone that plan for tomorrow morning.

They parked at a local inn and Seokjin went inside first with Yoongi to get a room while Namjoon feed Astrid and grab their luggage.

Once Seokjin entered, he noticed that there’s only a few people around. Only a few were drinking and drunk since everyone else just seems to be enjoying their dinner. The omega made his way to the bar and saw a young male beta tending it.

“Um hi, can I get a room please?” Seokjin greeted, as he took the coin pouch using one hand while still carrying Yoongi with the other.

“Oh, you should go ask the front desk for that.” The beta said, gesturing towards a desk in the nearby hall where an omega woman was entertaining other guests.

Seokjin was quite surprised that this inn got a desk but he wasn’t complaining. Yoongi seemed to wake up but he just clung unto Seokjin as the omega made his way to the desk.

“Is there any room available?” Seokjin asked but the woman seemed to just ignore him, pissing Seokjin off. “Um excuse me, are you deaf and do you need me to find someone who knows sign language just so I could ask you for a room?”

“I heard you just fine- no need act like a bitch.” The woman rolled her dull grey eyes.

'The audacity! If anyone here is the bitch, it would be you.' Seokjin seethed but didn't let it show, calling every ounce of willpower within him to not hurl at the other omega.

“The hell is your problem-“ Before Seokjin could say anything more offensive, Namjoon luckily arrived.

“Did you get us a room?” Namjoon asked, looking at Seokjin.

“Oh alpha.” Seokjin said, emphasizing the alpha as he glared at the woman who’s clearly drooling over Namjoon. “If the clerk would stop being an annoying git that I would love to bury alive if it were legal would just answer me, I would’ve gotten us a room.” The omega said, making a loud and audible huff which Yoongi followed and even crossed his arms.

“Adorable.” Namjoon cooed before turning to the clerk. “Good evening to you, is there an available room?”

“O-of course there is!” The woman said, releasing enticing pheromones which meant to smell sweet but for a fellow omega, it just smells like rotten eggs. Seokjin has to admire the guts this omega has for even having the audacity to try and seduce his alpha. He's literally covered in Namjoon's scent, even a fool can tell that he belongs to Namjoon, even if the mark is temporary.  If he could just tie the bitch upside down he definitely would. Seokjin released a wave of enraged pheromones but the other omega doesn’t seemed fazed. Namjoon however, just rubbed circles on Seokjin’s back to calm the omega down a bit. Once Seokjin stopped releasing enraged pheromones, Namjoon let go of him.

“Ah thanks. How much will it be?” Namjoon asked, blocking the smell by pinching his nose. Since he’s not in favour of the omega releasing the enticing pheromones, the scent just smell overly sweet to the point he just wanted to puke. The woman was offended but luckily got the hint and just handed the key.

“1 silver and 5 bronze coins please.” The woman muttered, stopping the release of pheromones, quite embarrassed to be rejected.

Seokjin grabbed the exact amount and slammed it on the desk, a smug look on his face which Yoongi mimicked once again.

“Room?”

“Room 7.” The omega scoffed, glaring at Seokjin.

Seokjin took the key, holding Yoongi in one hand and stomped his way to the room, Namjoon following after him.

Once inside the room, a decent rustic and dusty place, Seokjin placed Yoongi on the bed and instinctively released jealous and enraged pheromones. Namjoon quickly set their sacks aside and embraced the omega from behind to calm the latter a bit.

“I can’t believe people like that even exist! Can’t she see that I’m with you alpha?! First she ignored me then she had the audacity to try and seduce you with enticing pheromones?! I hate it alpha! I hate it!” Seokjin whined as he stomped around, Yoongi mimicking him on the bed while making angry noises. Then Seokjin stopped and covered his mouth, looking at Namjoon, embarrassment etched all over his face.

“Sorry you had to see me acting like a brat and child like. I swear I only act like that when I’m angry!” Seokjin exclaimed, trying to reedem his childish behaviour. It has become a bad habit of his everytime he’s enraged.

Namjoon shook his head and smiled.

“It’s quite alright. I found it quite adorable and besides, it’s how you vent out. So go on, rant.”

Seokjin muttered a thanks before breathing in and out then began to speak quickly.

“First of all she needs to sell those ears if she can’t even put it to good use! Second of all she needs to use those huge eyes of her or do I not exist to her?! What am I a ghost? Have I transformed into an ant earlier as to why she can’t see me?! Third of all, she must be sick or have her nose stuffed because I’m sure I let out a load of enraged pheromones earlier AND I PRACTICALLY HAVE YOUR SCENT ALL OVER ME!” Seokjin seethed, pulling at the ends of his hair as his face flushed in anger.

Yoongi just stared at Seokjin in amazement and tried to mimic the fast talking of the omega.

“Wow!” Yoongi said, clapping and jumping on the bed, earning surprised looks from Namjoon and Seokjin.

“Careful love, you’re going to fall!” Seokjin exclaimed as he carried Yoongi who just giggled.

“It seemed like he’s a fan of you speaking in high speed and insulting that clerk.” Namjoon chuckled, ruffling his brother’s hair who let this time slide and just laughed.

“Awee… He’s so adorable.” Seokjin cooed. “I’m going to bathe him. How about you clean yourself up first?”

Namjoon nodded and left the room to go to the public bath.

Seokjin took the available basin and filled it with water from the provided kettle. Inns or any commoner homes don’t have a plumbing system like in the palace or noble houses, so they only have a basin and a kettle of water inside their homes to wash their face and brush their teeth with. If they want to bathe, they have to go to the public bath or swim in a lake or river.

“I hope you don’t mind a cold bath Yoongs.” Seokjin chuckled as he undressed the baby who just giggled at him. “You’re all smiles tonight aren’t you? Who’s my adorable babe? Who’s the best babe in this kingdom? You are, you are!” Seokjin cooed as he blew raspberries on Yoongi’s chest and stomach, making the baby laugh and thrash around.

“Okay my little lord, time to wash you up!” Seokjin exclaimed as he placed a naked Yoongi into the basin. The baby seemed to like the cold water and even look drowsy. “You can’t sleep yet! You are yet to have your dinner! I’ll feed you after bathing okay?” Seokjin cooed and the baby just nodded, as if understanding. Or maybe the baby is just too tired to function and is bobbing his head in a sad attempt to stay awake.

Seokjin took the soap he brought and rubbed it against a wet sponge before gently cleaning the sleepy Yoongi in the basin. Seokjin scooped some water in his hands and lightly trickled it on Yoongi’s head, causing Yoongi to flinch and wipe his face with his hands. Seokjin laughed before rubbing the soap on the baby’s hair. He gently massaged Yoongi’s scalp, which the baby looked satisfied at. The omega then covered Yoongi’s eyes and poured water on his head to wash the soap away from his hair. Yoongi thrash around but then calmed down when he was lifted up.

“Okay, now let’s dry you up!” Seokjin cooed as he rubbed his nose against Yoongi’s who giggled. The omega covered the baby in a fluffy blanket and dried him up before applying powder all over the baby’s body. Seokjin took a napkin and put it around Yoongi’s private areas to act as an underwear but he’s sure he messed up that part. Oh well, when Namjoon arrives he could fix it for him.

The omega took a white dress from the sack and dressed Yoongi in it. It’s common for little boys to be dressed in a dress like little girls since their ancestors from the old country believed that fairies love to kidnap little boys. That’s why even if the boys haven’t presented what sub gender they are, they’ll be still dressed in dresses until they present. Of course, if the boy would present as a dom beta or an alpha, they’ll stop wearing dresses but if they’re a sub beta or omega, they’ll keep on wearing them. Seokjin really doesn’t believe in this superstition but it is funny to see Jungkook running around the castle, refusing to wear a dress when they were younger.

Seokjin added some powder on Yoongi’s face, making the baby scrunch up his face in disgust.

“Oh stop making that face would you, it’s your first bath in days! We wouldn’t want a stinky baby YoonYoon would we?” Seokjin cooed as he embraced the baby who just let out a small sneeze.

“Okay, feeding time!” Seokjin exclaimed happily as he sat on a chair by the window, showing the empty street below and the silhouette of the mountains from a far.

Seokjin lowered his dress, just enough to expose his breast and Yoongi immediately sucked on his nipple. The omega began to sing softly;

“Hush now, mo stóirín. Close your eyes and sleep. Waltzing the waves, diving in the deep.

Stars are shining bright, the wind is on the rise

Whispering words of long lost lullabies.”

Namjoon entered the room, hair damp and just wearing his trousers with a towel around his neck. His well toned body and muscles catching the omega's eyes.

“Oh alpha, you’re back.” Seokjin smiled, blushing slightly as he admired the alpha’s muscles.

“Yeah. The public bath is quite empty. A few people here and there and annoying omegas that clearly doesn’t know how to whisper.” Namjoon said, walking closer to Seokjin and Yoongi who’s now fast asleep.

“Give him to me and take a bath yourself. It’ll be nice. And my mark would protect you from horny alphas so you don’t have to worry. I mean you could punch them yourself too.” Namjoon chuckled as he took his brother from Seokjin who immediately covered his chest by fixing his dress.

“I suppose a bath would be refreshing.” Seokjin smiled.
--

The omega arrived from the public bath and he can’t help but be proud when other Omega’s stared at him with envy earlier. He didn’t encounter any alphas so he’s good.

Seokjin is only wearing a robe and his undergarments as he got back to the room. He saw Yoongi asleep on the bed and Namjoon by the window, reading a book with the lamp on the window sill.

“What are you reading?” Seokjin asked as he sat on the chair next to the alpha.

“A book about herbs we could look for in the forest near the village we’ll be staying soon.” Namjoon said, marking the book by folding the side of the page and setting it aside before turning to the omega.

“Well aren’t you looking so beautiful tonight?” Namjoon smiled, caressing the omega’s face who leaned in the touch.

“Court me well and make sure I’m your mate first before fully taking me alpha.” Seokjin smiled back. “You may have a part of my heart but you don’t have my body.”

“Of course. I’ll court you everyday even if you’re already my mate.” Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin’s forehead, making the omega feel all soft and giddy inside.

“You really do know how to pull an omega’s heartstrings don’t you Alpha?” Seokjin giggled as he embraced Namjoon who returned the embrace.

“Only for you my omega.” Namjoon said, blushing slightly himself. Seokjin was screaming internally. He just wants to tell the alpha that he could have him right here right now but they need to go through proper procedures to ensure that their bond would last forever.

“Alpha, I think it’s time you should renew your mark.” Seokjin said, pulling away slightly. “Of course, make it temporary. You can’t mark me permanently yet until our wedding night.” The omega giggled.

“If that’s what you want.” Namjoon smiled and leaned into the omega’s shoulder where his fading mark is. The alpha let out his fangs and bit Seokjin, making the omega wrap his arms around Namjoon tightly. The omega let out a small moan when the alpha sucked on his mark and licked it off. Namjoon then moved away from the omega slightly, smiling at Seokjin happily.

“Thank you alpha.”

“Anything for you omega.”

The two looked into eachother’s eyes, slowly leaning in. Seokjin closed his eyes and Namjoon slowly did so as their lips was about to touch.

Suddenly a cry was heard throughout the room.

“Bloody hell Yoongs!” Namjoon cried as Seokjin just laughed obnoxiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ษขแด‡ษดส€แด‡ - แด€ส™แด แด€แดœ, แดแด‡สŸแดแด…ส€แด€แดแด€, า“สŸแดœา“า“า“า“า“ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
92.4K 4.9K 11
โ”โ”โ”โ˜ž ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...