๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XVII-

1.1K 97 40
By psychoxen-

(Day 4 of Seokjin and Namjoon's Disappearance)

Seokjin woke up with Yoongi staring at him blankly from his crib, though the baby looked sleepy and tired as always, lips in a firm, straight line.

"Oh hello baby. Where's Joonie?" Seokjin asked as he groaned in pain when he made himself sit up. Yoongi answered by pointing at Namjoon who seemed to be deep in thought on Astrid.

"Joonie?" The omega tried to call out but Namjoon seemed to be in deep his thoughts that he didn't hear the omega's calls.

Seokjin got fed up and slapped the back of Namjoon's head, earning a groan from the alpha before turning around.

"Yoongi that hurts-" Namjoon got cut off when he was faced to face with Seokjin. "Oh, hello." The alpha then immediately turned around and focused on the road before him.

"You did not just turn your back from me!" Seokjin exclaimed, annoyed. Though he was secretly more hurt than annoyed. Namjoon turned back to look at Seokjin and gave a nervous smile before asking; "Is something the matter omega?"

"Yah! What happened to me?" Seokjin demanded.

"Well, you got stabbed in the fight with the bandits. You were out all night and the whole morning today. I must say however, your combat skills are extraordinary. You're a very strong omega." Namjoon replied, smiling slightly before turning his eyes on the road a little too quick. He also can't tell Seokjin that he actually has no skills and that the omega is just swinging his arms around like a blind bat.

Normally, Seokjin would be a blushing mess seeing as the alpha he's trying to impress complimented him and smiled at him but his omega instincts can tell that there's something wrong with the alpha. Normally, wolves would know what each other would be feeling because of pheromones and it will be hard to control since wolves act on instinct.

Namjoon's body language, nervous smiling, avoiding eye contact as much as possible, the lack of pheromones; it's clear the alpha is hiding something. Alphas and omegas are made to be each other's missing piece and would fill the thing the other is lacking so as an omega, Seokjin could also sense if an alpha he cared much about is having a problem despite pheromones not being present.

The omega noticed that it's already the golden hour. The sun glowed gold, softly kissing the alpha's figure. As the wind blew against the alpha, his hair moved softly and Seokjin swore he was enchanted. As if feeling eyes against him, the alpha turned around and met eyes with Seokjin.

"Namjoon... Can we have a stop?"

--
Namjoon finished setting up the fire and carried the omega in bridal style before helping Seokjin sit on a rock.

The sun hasn't set yet and Yoongi was staring at them from his crib, sticking out his bottom lip pouting. His tiny hands clutching his wooden block, looking tempted to hurl it at Namjoon or bang it against the crib.

"Can you... Um lift your dress? I need to change your bandages and clean your wounds." The alpha blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"Sure." Seokjin said, blushing slightly but shamelessly rolling up his dress just enough to cover his chest. The alpha flushed and began to shake which Seokjin found adorable. Besides, he's wearing undergarments. It's not like he's fully naked. The alpha better court him first before even thinking about seeing his whole.

Namjoon removed the bandages and disinfected the wound, his eyes focused and only concentrated on the wound. The alpha figured that Seokjin would think something is wrong if he stayed too quiet so he started a conversation.

"I noticed yesterday when I was healing you that you don't wear a corset?" Namjoon said in an absentminded manner, not knowing that it's quite a sensitive topic, especially for an omega.

Namjoon felt wet droplets on his hair so he thought it might be rain. He stopped disinfecting the wound and looked up, only to see Seokjin in tears.

"Am I fat? Do you not find my appearance desirable... Alpha? Is my waist too big?" Seokjin cried, covering his face. No wonder the alpha wasn't showing signs of interest nor courting him yet. Namjoon must've thought that he look fat. Taehyung has a skinny waist and looks perfect. That's why Namjoon doesn't like him. He looks so ugly compared to Taehyung but the alpha has no choice but to leave with him so that he wouldn't get hurt.

As an omega, Seokjin is quite insecure on instinct. Normally, Seokjin would be proud of his appearance and boast as to how beautiful he is- gaining suitors from far off kingdoms. However, those suitors mean nothing to him if the alpha he actually wanted doesn't even like him. Not with Taehyung as the alpha's former mate. It's really unfair as to how a mere beta could be so much beautiful than him!

Namjoon panicked. He could smell depressed and jealous pheromones from Seokjin and it was not good for his nose. The pheromones pierced through his nostrils like a saber but he kept still. He needs to assure the omega before him that he is perfect the way he is.

So the alpha cupped Seokjin's cheeks and released calming and affectionate pheromones to calm the hysterical omega down.

"No, no, no omega. I didn't mean it that way! You're very beautiful and perfect just the way you are!" Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin's forehead but the omega still cried.

"B-but you think I'm fat! And-and you wouldn't let me call you alpha! You let Taehyung call you alpha but you don't gave me permission! Is he more beautiful than me?!" Seokjin's sadness became anger since his crying fit made him think of Taehyung and how close he and Namjoon are.

"Is that why you're jealous? Omega, you can call me alpha if you want. But you're very beautiful and perfect just the way you are! You're not fat either! I'm just bad at making a topic and it was so insensitive of me- I'm very sorry!" Namjoon said, embracing Seokjin who was quick to push him away.

"You didn't answer me! Is he more beautiful than me?!" Seokjin cried hitting Namjoon on the chest.

"Would you be mad if I say you're both equally beautiful?" Namjoon asked, nervously eschewing his eyes away, as he can't lie. He planned to avoid Seokjin as much as he can for disrespecting the omega (which is quite impossible). He didn't expect to fuck up by striking a really sensitive topic that will bring him to this kind of situation.

"OF COURSE! I SHOULD BE THE ONLY WHO'S BEAUTIFUL TO YOU!" Seokjin cried before freezing. Who was he to make that demand anyway? It's not like Namjoon is his mate. It's not like the alpha is courting him. He looked down and cried harder. "I'm sorry- just never mind my outburst."

"You are really beautiful Seokjin hyung. You're the most beautiful omega I have ever met." Namjoon said, caressing Seokjin's hair as he lowered the Omega's dress and fixed it before putting the crying omega on his lap. "I'm sorry for making you upset and making you think that you're not perfect."

Seokjin just crossed his arms and refused to look at the alpha, pouting.

"It really hurts you know." Seokjin muttered, having calmed down as the alpha made kisses on his hair.

"I know and I'm really sorry. I have something to confess." Namjoon sighed.

"What is it?" Seokjin asked, finally looking the alpha in the eyes. 'Is he going to confess that he likes me?! Will Eros finally allow me to be happy with love?' Seokjin thought, getting quite happy.

"I disrespected you... I'm really sorry." Namjoon cried, looking down in shame as he slid Seokjin off his lap. "I kissed you in your slumber and fantasize of you. Please forgive me. I shouldn't be doing this when I'm only infatuated with you."

Seokjin stayed silent, quite shocked at the confession. The alpha fantasized about him? Oh Seokjin would've bend down and be willing to carry the alpha's pups in a flash if Namjoon just said the word. However, he still has decency and he's only infatuated with the alpha as well. It's not like he loves him... Yet.

"I wouldn't forgive you." Seokjin spat harshly, making the alpha flinch and lowered his head in shame.

"I understand. I'll try to avoid interacting with you during the journey as much as I could but please don't leave me... I can't afford to let Yoongi die of starvation or put you in a precarious situation." Namjoon pleaded, kneeling on the dirt in front of the omega who only stared at him in shock. An alpha never kneels, especially in front of an omega, yet here Namjoon is. A former heir to the great and noble house of the Kims, kneeling for him.

"You silly alpha, get up. I didn't even finish." Seokjin laughed as he cupped the pouting alpha's face that looked absolutely adorable."I wouldn't forgive you unless you court me you baboon. Can't let you fantasize about me and not take responsibility shouldn't we?"

Namjoon's face lit up.

"You'll let me court you?" The alpha asked, an adorable look of excitement plastered on his face which made the omega melt internally.

"Of course." Seokjin giggled, letting go of the alpha.

Namjoon smiled widely and carried Seokjin up, twirling around which made the omega yell.

"Yah! Put me down!" Seokjin cried and clung unto Namjoon tightly when the alpha stopped spinning. "I'm allowing you to court me, not mate me you git! No need to scare me to death!"

Namjoon just laughed and kissed the omega's forehead. They stayed that way until the sun sets. Their moment was ruined when a cry and slamming of wood against wood was heard.

"I forgot about Yoongi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.9K 11
โ”โ”โ”โ˜ž ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ...
365K 14.1K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
22.7K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
7.6K 539 38
๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...