The Dragon's MC 🐉(Completed...

By MrsAshleyF

Amethyst is the first female MC President of her MC. She is also in love with Tennessee who is the President... More

~Story Introduction~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50 ~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 66~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 71~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~Chapter 78~
~Chapter 79~
~Chapter 80~
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 97~
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~
~ Chapter 102~
~Chapter 103~
~Chapter 104~
~Chapter 105~
~Chapter 106~
~Chapter 107~
~Chapter 108~
~Chapter 109~
~Chapter 110~
~Chapter 111~
~Chapter 112~
~Chapter 113~
~Chapter 114~
~Chapter 115~
~Chapter 116~
~Chapter 117~
~Chapter 118~
~Chapter 119~
~Chapter 120~
◇ Announcement ◇

~Chapter 28~

139 10 3
By MrsAshleyF

~Blue' POV~

We all head out of the chapel and everyone goes to the theater room. Tennessee comes up to me.

Tennessee- Hey man I need you to hide in the hall and watch everything. I don't trust the club whores or players.

Blue- Yeah sure man no problem.

Tennessee- Thanks, man.

Blue- You're welcome man.

I go out into the hall and find the perfect spot to watch from. No one will see me here. Amethyst and Grayson are getting ready to start. I can't wait till we take down these assholes. Amethyst is like a big sister to me I have never told her that I look up to her. I think after this I need to tell her that she is like the big sister I never had.

Amethyst- Gray are you ready?

Grayson- Yup I'm ready.

Amethyst- Okay let's do this.

They walk to the living room and they sit down on the couch. They start talking. I'm hiding behind a plant that's in the corner in the hallway where I can see everything. I can see the club whores and players just watching Amethyst and Grayson.

Amethyst- Okay Gray what did you want to talk about?

Grayson- Amethyst I wanted to talk about us. I miss you and I still love you. I want you to give me the chance to be with you again.

Amethyst- Gray I still love you. I will always love you but I'm with Tennessee now.

Grayson- I know you are with him. But how do you know that it will work out? How do you know he won't fuck around on you?

Amethyst- I don't know. I trust him to know he won't hurt me like that.

Grayson- Come on Sweetheart he is a male we all think with our dicks. You have seen firsthand that club members don't care if they have an old lady or not. Think about it he is a president that makes it even worse women and club whores throw themselves at him. You think he is going to be faithful when he can have anyone he wants.

Amethyst- Gray stop your just trying to get into my head. You want me to think he would cheat on me just so you can be there to help me.

Grayson- No I'm trying to help you now before you end up hurt.

Damn, they are playing this off well. They are good at this. I see the club whores and players move closer to them probably so they can hear what they are saying.

Amethyst- Gray I love you but we will never be a couple again. We had our chance and it didn't work out.

Grayson- Yeah it didn't work out cuz you were so in love with Tennessee. Amethyst I know you love me more than what you are letting on.

Amethyst- Gray I'm sorry there will never be an us again.

Amethyst looks over at me and I know what to do next. I text Tennessee saying to come out it's almost time. He texts back saying okay. He walks over to me and he waits until they kiss.

Amethyst- I need to go back to the theater room.

Grayson- Fine but can I at least get a hug?

Amethyst- Yes you can.

They hug and then they look at each other Gray leans in and he kisses her. Tennessee walks out and just stands there and watches. Even the club whores and players are in shock. I send a group text saying it's almost time to get ready. Grayson and Amethyst pull away from each other.

Amethyst- Gray that can't happen again.

Tennessee- What the FUCK was that?

Amethyst- Ness it was nothing.

Tennessee- Yeah that didn't look like anything. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE.

Amethyst- I SAID IT WAS NOTHING NOW STOP FUCKING YELLING. YES GRAY KISSED ME BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. GOD DAMN IT NESS YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU.

Tennessee- YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME. BUT HERE YOU ARE KISSING YOUR FUCKING EX-BOYFRIEND.

Amethyst- WOW NESS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. PLUS HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I KISSED HIM BACK OR NOT?

Tennessee- I DON'T BUT FROM THE WAY IT LOOKED. IT TELLS ME YOU DID. YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED TIME TO FUCKING THINK.

With that, he storms outside. And just like we thought Candy follows him outside.

Grayson- Fuck I'm sorry Amethyst I didn't mean for that to cause trouble. Do you want me to go talk to him?

Amethyst- No you will probably just make it worse. I'll talk to him when he clams down.

Grayson- Okay then I'll just wait with you then.

Amethyst- No it's okay Gray I just want to be alone right now.

Grayson- Okay.

Gray walks to the kitchen and yep Britney followed him. We have people all over the house and outside to keep an eye on things. Amethyst sits back down on the couch and a few seconds later here comes Nikko and Xavier.

Nikko- Hey prez are you okay?

Xavier- Yeah we just saw and heard what happened.

Amethyst- I'm fine guy's I just want to be left alone right now.

Nikko- We ain't leaving you alone at a time like this.

Amethyst- A time like what? Tennessee and I just got into a small argument.

Xavier- Yeah but still you shouldn't be alone.

Nikko- We are here for you if you want to talk.

Amethyst- Thanks but I don't feel like talking right now.

Wow, Nikko is trying his hardest. What a fucking asshole. Okay, this is my cue to save her from this dumbass. I walk over to her and I take a seat on the other side of her.

Blue- Hey how are you holding up?

Amethyst- Fine I'm just waiting for Tennessee to calm down so I can talk to him.

Blue- Do you want to talk about what happened?

Nikko- No dude she doesn't just leave her alone.

Amethyst- Nikko know your place. Blue is a high-rank club member you're just a club player.

Nikko- Yeah but he shouldn't even be talking to you he is the twin brother to the one that kissed you. How do you know he won't kiss you too.

Blue- What the fuck is wrong with you Nikko? At least I'm not the one that hits on her even though she has a man.

Nikko- Fuck you man you don't know shit. You and your brother are never here to know what the fuck is even going on.

Amethyst- NIKKO I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN. YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE AROUND HERE. BLUE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG AND IF I WANT TO TALK TO HIM I FUCKING WILL.

Nikko- Sorry prez.

Amethyst- Now Blue yes I would like to talk about what happened.

Blue- Okay. So what happened?

Amethyst- Well your brother wanted to talk so we came out here to talk. He told me that he wants me back and that he is still in love with me. And he thinks that I love him more than I'm letting on. Yes I do still love him and I always will but I'm with Tennessee and I'm happy. Then he tried saying that Tennessee would cheat on me cuz that is how the men are in the MC. I told him he was just trying to get into my head. Then I told him I need to get back into the theater room. He asked for a hug and then he kissed me yeah I didn't push him away but it didn't mean anything to me. Well, Tennessee saw the kiss and he got all pissed off and started yelling at me and I yelled back at him then he went outside.

Blue- Okay well my brother was in the wrong and he should have never done that. I knew he was still in love with you but I told him to leave you alone and that you are happy with Tennessee.

Amethyst- Blue I do love your brother but Tennessee has my heart. I know I hurt Gray when I couldn't give him my heart. But I did and I do love him more than he thinks I did.

Blue- He just needs time. I guess you know every since you 2 broke up two years ago he hasn't dated anyone. And we both know that he doesn't sleep around. To him, you were the one and you will always be the one to him. You both shared a lot of firsts and did a lot together. He has been in love with you forever.

Amethyst- I know but he still should not kiss me. He knows that I'm with Tennessee or was with Tennessee. I don't even know if we are still together or not. I'm scared that I might lose Tennessee over this.

Blue- Listen to me Amethyst you will not lose Tennessee he loves you with all his heart. He is not going to leave you over a harmless kiss.

Amethyst- I hope you are right. But I also don't want to lose Gray.

Blue- You won't lose him either now stop worrying.

She ends up hugging me and I hug her back. Damn, she is a really good actress she was even really crying.

~End of Blue' POV~

~Tennessee' POV~

I walk out and go outside just like we planned. I hate this I know it's all an act but fuck I hated that we yelled at each other. A few minutes pass and of course, here she comes just like we figured she would.

Tennessee- Candy what do you want?

Candy- I just came to see if you're okay. You looked pretty upset.

Tennessee- Yes Candy I'm fine. I just need to be alone right now.

Candy- I don't think that's a good idea to leave you alone.

Tennessee- I'm fine I will calm down and then I'll go fix things with my Queen.

Candy- Why would you do that? When she kissed Grayson. She probably doesn't even want you anymore. She will just end up hurting you again.

Tennessee- Amethyst would never hurt me. She loves me enough not to hurt me. So just stop trying to make her look like the bad guy here.

Candy- Tennessee listen to me Amethyst will only end up hurting you. Everyone can see in her eyes that she still loves Grayson. They have a history together they will always find a way back to each other. You need to just let her go and find a new Queen.

Tennessee- Yes I know she still loves Gray but not in a romantic way. Yes, they have history but that doesn't bother me. I love and trust her just like she loves and trust me.

Candy- If she loves you so much then why was she kissing Grayson? If she loved you she wouldn't have done that or she would have pushed him away. But she didn't even push him away what does that tell you? She doesn't love you the way she says she does.

Tennessee- Candy just stop while you are ahead. You don't know anything you are just a club whore knows your place. Amethyst is my everything and I will not lose her over some stupid ass kiss that didn't mean a fucking thing to her.

Candy- You can do much better than her. I don't understand why you even picked her to be your queen. When you can have anyone but no you pick her.

Tennessee- Yes I could have anyone I want but I want Amethyst. My heart has always been with Amethyst I have loved her since we were 5 years old. Just like she has loved me since we were 5. What did you honestly think that I would pick you? No, my Queen will not be some club whores that pleasures everyone in the club.

Candy- You know what Tennessee you are no better than me. You have also slept around as well so don't act like you're better than me.

Tennessee- I have slept with 3 women before my Queen. I was also in a long-term relationship with them. They were not club whores they were not one-night stands. So yes I am better than you if you think about it. I will never be with you so you can just get that out of your head now. I'm done with this conversation now.

I walk away and I go back into the house. I see Blue hugging Amethyst. Damn, she is playing this well nice job babe. I walk over to them they pull apart and they look at me.

Amethyst- Ness this is not what you think.

Tennessee- Sweetness I know that hug was just him comforting you and trying to calm you down. I want to talk to you about what happened with Gray.

Amethyst- Okay that's all I wanted to do was talk about it. I'm sorry for yelling at you.

Tennessee- I'm sorry for yelling as well. I should have just talked to you right away I shouldn't have blown up right away at you. I love you and I trust you.

Amethyst- Babe I just want to let you know that I didn't kiss Gray back. Yes, I should have pushed him away but it took me by surprise. I was in shock and that is why I didn't push him away. You know I love you and I trust you as well I would never do anything to hurt you.

Tennessee- I know babe and I would never do anything to hurt you as well. I love you so much it hurts you are my everything.

We hug and kiss then we walk to the kitchen to talk to Gray. So far so good with this plan and it's working. Now it's time for Gray and me to put on a good show.

~End of Tennessee' POV~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
54.8K 4.1K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
279K 9.7K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
514K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...