Hiraeth ; Meteor Garden 2018

callistajuliette

【retelling of meteor garden 2018!】 .... ❝Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.❞ (I don't own M... Еще

Prologue
Official Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Life update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Life Update #2
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Hi!

Chapter 10

2.8K 102 1
callistajuliette

Shuijing

I found Meizuo and Ximen dragging Qinghe to the cafeteria. I was walking close behind them. Qinghe looked at me.

"Shuijing! Help me, please! I have to save Shancai! Daoming Si obviously cheated to make her do his bidding!" He exclaimed which made me scoff.

"Qinghe, Ah Si would never do anything drastic. He didn't cheat and neither did Meizuo. I've known F4 since I was a kid and they've never cheated on anything. But you on the other hand.." I said as I looked at him, disappointed.

"Qinghe, you have to understand that cheating on any kind of platform, no matter how insignificant it is, is wrong. Ah Si and Zuo played fair and even adjusted to what you wanted. And this is what you do? I get that you wanted to humiliate them but doing it this way is just wrong." I said as Meizuo and Ximen let go of him.

"Let's go guys." I said as I walked away, Meizuo and Ximen following close behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home to change before I met up with the boys for dinner. I changed into a white turtle neck short-sleeved top and dark blue jeans with some white Keds. I grabbed my black leather jacket, my phone, and my car keys and went downstairs to my car. I drove to the restaurant where Meizuo and Ximen were waiting for me. I went inside and sat beside Meizuo while Ximen sat with his date across from us. We talked for a while before the food finally arrived.

" I wonder how they're doing." I asked out loud while cutting my steak. The two boys looked at me.

"I just hope Ah Si doesn't let his temper get in the way of their date." Ximen said as he drank his wine, his date clinging on to his arm.

"We know that's not going to happen. Ah Si not getting annoyed would be a miracle." Meizuo joked as he ate his pasta. I laughed and then turned to the window. The rain was really coming down and I worried cause I knew Ah Si wasn't expecting to rain and all he had on was a sweater. I frowned and hoped they were at least at someplace warm for their date.

"What's wrong?" Meizuo asked as I continued to look at the weather outside. I turned to him with a frown.

"I'm worried about Ah Si and Shancai, the weather doesn't look that good." I said as I turned back to the window and watched as the rain continued to pour. Meizuo placed his hand on top of mine.

"They'll be fine. Don't worry too much." Meizuo reassured me as he squeezed my hand in comfort but I still wasn't convinced. I grabbed my phone and proceeded to call Ah Si but his phone was off.

"Ah Si's phone is off. I'll try calling Shancai." I said as I dialed Shancai's number. It rang for a few minutes then the line was cut off.

"Shancai's not answering. I think her phone's off too." I said with a frown as I put my phone down.

"Maybe they're having fun?" Ximen said as Meizuo nodded in agreement. I sighed.

"I just hope they're fine." I said as I slumped back into my chair.

Dinner ended but it was still pouring outside. Ximen left early with his date to go to a bar. Meizuo was going too but I was going home. I guess I was just tired. So here I am, waiting for the valet to bring my car around. Meizuo was still inside the restaurant settling the bill and probably talking to the waitress who was constantly looking at him the entire night much to my annoyance. It was taking a little long for my car to come around since it was at the very end of the parking lane so I just stood there, hugging myself. I smiled as I had an idea. I walked out of the shed, closed my eyes and just let the rain pour down on me. Something about the rain has always calmed me down. I smiled as I opened my eyes and held my hand out to catch some of the raindrops.

"Shuijing! What are you doing! You're gonna get sick!" Meizuo yelled as he stood from the shed, calling for me to head back in.

"I'm fine! Come here!" I called out as I waved him over and continued to spin around in the rain.

"No can do Shui. I have a report due tomorrow and I can't get sick!" He answered back and I just pouted. Oh well.

"Suit yourself!" I said laughing as I spun around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meizuo

This girl will be the death of me. I continued to watch her spin around in the rain and before I knew it, I was smiling. Sometimes, I think people forget that she's not just the heiress of the Tengtang Investment Group. In reality, she was just like any normal girl. When Jing introduced her to us, she mostly hid behind her sister and waved at us shyly. I really didn't like her that much when I first met her. I thought that she was just some stuck up and spoiled heiress. 

She didn't talk to us that much and when we tried to get her to hang out with us, she'd decline and just read her book. We thought that she didn't like us but in truth, she was just really shy and didn't like people staring at her too much. 

We helped her reach out, and eventually, she got out of her shell. She even helped Lei when Jing wasn't around. I was the closest to her of course. I was the one who would always play with her and help her study for her exams. I defended her from some kids who were making fun of her. I was there when she beat the high jump record when she entered a sports competition for her school. Whatever she did, I was always there, cheering her on. As her best friend. In the 16 years we've known each other, there were times that I wanted us to be more.. even now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuijing

Well, I should have listened to Meizuo cause now I have a fever. I was planning on dropping by Mingde and asking what went down during Ah Si's and Shancai's date but my body wouldn't let me so I opted to video call them from home.

The phone rang for a while and Meizuo answered with a stern look on his face. Ximen gave me a wave as he squeezed himself into the frame. Ah Si gave me a small smile as well.

"Hi, Zuo.," I said sheepishly, grabbing my blanket and pulling it close to me.

"I told you not to play in the rain and now you have a fever and a cold!" He scolded which made me wince.

"Okay okay sheesh! I'm sorry okay? Don't speak so loud, my head hurts." I said as I grabbed another tissue and blew my nose. Meizuo sighed.

"I'll come over later okay?" He said. I shook my head.

"No need Zuo. I can take care of myself." I answered.

"No, you can't. I'm coming over later and you don't get a say in the matter Tengtang Shuijing." He answered back sternly. I sighed and nodded.

"Where's Ah Si?" I said and Meizuo passed the phone to Ah Si who looked a little pale.

"Hey, Ah Si. Are you okay? You look kinda sick." I said.

"I heard Mr. Liu say you're sick. How did you get sick on a date? You get sick when you're weak. Especially when you're exhausted." Ximen said which made the 3 boys stop walking.

"What are you talking about?" Ah Si answered as his face began to redden.

"Where did you go with Shancai? Did you follow the plan we made for you?" Ximen asked.

"We were trapped in an elevator the whole night." Ah Si answered which made my eyes widen.

"An elevator?" Meizuo and Ximen exclaimed. I shook my head, laughing as I could already imagine what kind of ideas were forming in their head.

"Wow, so exciting. How was it?" Meizuo asked excitedly.

"It was cold and Shancai gave me her clothes. And I started feeling very hot. I was sweating all over, so..." Ah Si trailed off as Meizuo and Ximen leaned in to hear more of what had happened. I was curious too.

"What happened in the end?" Ximen prodded, asking Ah Si to continue.

"I thought something would happen in the end. But then...The workers came and found us." Ah Si ended, clearly annoyed with how the date ended. Ximen and Meizuo were the same, hoping for a different outcome.

"You're such a weird couple." Meizuo said.

"Weird? I'm still mad at that elevator worker." Ah Si said as he stomped his foot in annoyance. I laughed at his reaction.

"Guys I'm gonna get some sleep but I'll talk to you later! Bye! Zuo, you still have the spare key to my house right?" I asked as Ah Si turned the phone to Meizuo.

"Yeah, I still have it. I'll come by after class Shui." he said as he held up the key to me and I nodded.

"Bye Shuijing! Feel better!" Ximen called out which I smiled to.

"See you Shui!" Ah Si added giving me a wave goodbye.

"Bye guys!" I said as I hung up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meizuo

Ximen and I were just about done with classes and were just hanging out in the Bridge room. We were talking about Ah Si and Shancai. I was leaving in a while to pick up some stuff for Shuijing. Ah Si suddenly walked in since he was excused from classes, given he was sick.

"What are you looking at?" He asked and casually sat in front of us. Ximen hit his shoulder casually.

"No wonder you came to school sick. You couldn't wait to declare your territory." He said as I smiled.

"Declare my territory?" Ah Si asked.

"You went on a date with Shancai last night. And today, everyone says you're dating." I stated which made Ah Si laugh.

"If I don't tell the world who I like, I'd be waiting for someone to steal her." He smugly said which made Ximen and I slowly clap at him. We walked past him and headed up the stairs.

"Are you heading to Shuijing's now?" Ximen asked which I nodded to.

"Yeah, I just have to pick up some things and drive thereafter." I said as I continued to walk up the stairs.

"Hey, where are you going? You're leaving me? Hey." Ah Si complained as we left him alone in the Bridge Room.

I picked up some medicine and some food for Shuijing and drove to her house. I parked my car and took out the spare key from my pocket. I got inside and headed upstairs to her bedroom. I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Shuijing? It's me." I said as I waited for her response. I heard her sneeze.

"It's open." she weakly responded as I opened the door.

There she was wrapped in her blankets and there were dozens of used tissues around her. Her hair was messy and her nose was really red, probably from all the sneezing.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I set down the food and the medicine on the table beside her.

"I feel like I'm dying."She answered which made me laugh. She glared at me.

"How dare you laugh at my suffering?" She jokingly threatened as she pouted. I ruffled her hair.

"Hey! Not the hair!" she exclaimed, swatting my hand away. I took out the soup.

"Eat first and then we'll talk okay?" I said as she nodded. I helped her sit up and started to feed her the soup.

"Zuo, I can eat by myself you know?" she stated which made me smile.

"I know you can but I haven't seen you in 3 years okay? So can I please take care of you? As your best friend?" I pleaded which she giggled at.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

We talked for a while until she eventually fell asleep. She was cuddling against her stuffed koala. Kenny. It was from me. I got it for her on her birthday when we had this huge fight when we were 8 cause I ditched her for this girl I was trying to impress. At that time, I forgot it was her birthday. I was trying to show her this cool trick on a skateboard when Shuijing showed up and pushed me down. I was mad at her but when I saw her crying, my heart broke. She told me she hated me and didn't want to be friends with me anymore. I was really sad and tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen so I bought her Kenny. Kenny actually has a voice recorder so I recorded my apology and asked Jing to give it to her.

"Shuijing, if you're hearing this, you've probably got Kenny from Jing already. I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. I really didn't mean to. You should know that you're the most important girl to me. I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm really sorry Shuijing. I hope you can forgive me cause I honestly can't think about what would happen if we weren't friends anymore. Please forgive me.."

I smiled at the memory and looked down at Shuijing. I brushed some of her hair away from her face. I was just looking at her. How is it possible for someone who's sick to be this pretty? I leaned in closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I caressed her cheek and walked out of her room.

-------------------------------------------

-Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

240K 7.2K 49
❝ love isn't something you find. it finds you, in the most unexpected times and places. ❞ [ a meteor garden fanfic ] [ f4 x fem!ocs ] [ currently bei...
FIRST LOVE jaq😊

Фанфик

62.2K 1.4K 22
A DiYue Fanfic
326K 8.4K 74
'I don't know what you've done but I can't get you out of my head.' 'And I don't think I want to' [2018 Meteor Garden] [Yan Ximen x OC] [Started: 21...
MAKING MEMORIES ena ariny

Любовные романы

16.6K 383 29
Hua Xia Li is Hua Ze Lei's sister. Moving to Seoul from London, which opposite to what Xia planned for her life, actually the best thing that ever ha...