The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 2

105K 2.7K 1.5K
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's POV

I jumped as my phone started to ring and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon," Jayden said.

"Hey," I said, act natural. "What's up, bro?" Really Braylon? He chuckled making my nerves ease a bit.

"Nothing, we just got finished with practice and the boys are taking forever to come out," he said as I headed downstairs.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"Then go eat," he said.

"Thanks, I wouldn't thought of that," I said sarcastically and he chuckled. I looked and saw my sister and her boyfriend making out on the couch. "You guys are disgusting." They looked at me.

"Go somewhere Braylon," Frankie spat.

"I would if I could," I shot back.

"You have a sister?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Aw, who's that your boyfriend?" Nick taunted.

"You're about to see my fist in your face," I spat.

"Someone's violent," Jayden said.

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

"I gotta go, the boys are finally coming," he said.

"Oh, ok," I said.

"Bye Braylon," he said and hung up.

"I hate you guys," I said.

"Whatever," Frankie said, I walked back upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and I was listening to music, I was reading a book.

"Hey Braylon," Cody said and I looked at him.

"What do you want Cody?" I asked and he climbed on my bed.

"I wanted to apologize," he said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Frankie has turned into a real bitch, I seriously can't be on the phone without them embarrassing me," I said.

"That's your sister," he said.

"I just want to go downstairs once without seeing her and Nick making out," I said.

"It's not like Iris hasn't met Frankie," he said, I knew I couldn't tell him about Jayden. "It'll be ok." He hugged me and I embraced his warmth.

"I hope so," I said and he rubbed my back and pecked my forehead. He left and I started on my homework.

~*~

"Braylon! Wake up!" Cody yelled.

"Go away!" I yelled and a pillow hit me.

"We're gonna be late!" He yelled and I jumped up, I took a quick shower and went to my closet, I couldn't dress tacky. Who am I kidding?

I quickly got dressed in a white shirt and black skinny jeans, I slipped on white converses and pulled on a hoodie. I grabbed my phone tucking it safely in my back pocket, I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I ran downstairs and jumped off the stairs, we headed to Cody's car. He drove to school and we got out, I walked inside and up to Iris.

"I hate people," I said and she chuckled.

"Boo!" Someone yelled.

"Ah!" I yelled and jumped, I looked to see Carter. "You almost gave me a heart attack, don't do that!" He laughed.

"I'm sorry, but your face was priceless," he laughed out.

"Haha, very funny," I said and pushed his arm, he sobered up from laughing.

"I know," he said and looked at me, he came towards me and my back was against the locker. "But, I have to ask you something?"

"Ask away," I said and he bit his lip, he smiled and backed away. He looked and everyone was staring at us, he looked back at me. "You done that on purpose."

"Exactly," he said and tapped my nose, he looked back at them. "Aye! Get a life!" They looked away and he looked back at me. "I need a tutor."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I'm failing math and that means no sports," he said.

"I'm not that smart," I said.

"Smarter than me," he said and stuck out his bottom lip. "Please Bray."

"Fine, where?" I asked.

"My house," he said, his what?!

"Y-you're house?" I asked.

"A-are you nervous?" He mocked my stuttering, I glared at him.

"No," I said.

"Give me your phone," he said and I handed it to him, he started typing and handed it back. "After school, come to the gym, you're riding home with me."

"Fine, I don't want to go home anyway," I mumbled.

"Ok, I'll see you after school," he said.

"I guess I have no choice," I said. "Bye."

"Bye," he said and walked away, I turned to Iris.

"Let's go," I said and we walked to class.

~

"I'll see you later Iris," I said and hugged her.

"I'm so jealous of you right now," She said and pouted.

"It's not like I'm hooking up with him," I said. "Plus, Cody doesn't know about me hanging with the Monroe brothers. Yesterday, I was on the phone with Jayden and Frankie and Nick were sucking each other's faces off. They embarrassed me but I don't think Jayden cared."

"Frankie's a bitch and Nicks an asshole, why do you think they're such a good couple?" She asked and we laughed. "Bye girl."

"Bye," I said and she walked away. I walked to the gym and walked in. The boys were coming out from the locker room and some were playing basketball. They were hot.

"Bray," I heard Braydon and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Stop staring at the boys," he said and I hit his arm. "Damn girl."

"I wasn't staring, they just look nice playing sports," I said.

"Why are you in here anyway?" He asked.

"Because, she's going home with me," Carter said coming up to us.

"Really Carter?" Braydon asked.

"She's tutoring me asshole," Carter snapped. "Come on," I walked out with Carter to I guess was his car, I got in and he started driving. "We're here," I looked up to see a big house, we got out and walked inside the house, it amazing. They had money, his parents stacking. We walked upstairs to his room and he threw down his bookbag and so did I. His room was a typically boy room. "Just make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna take a shower because I know I stink."

"I wanted to be nice," I said.

"Hey!" He said fake hurt. "I'll get you back." I rolled my eyes and laughed. He went and took a shower, I was scrolling through my phone. Carter jumped on top of me.

"Ow Carter," I said.

"That's what they all say," He said.

"Ew, you're nasty," I said and he gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Carter."

"I love messing with you," he said and laughing, his laughed was adorable. "Ok, let's get this over with." I looked up and he had on basketball shorts and no shirt, his v line though. He came and sat on the bed in front of me.

"Fine, what're you struggling with?" I asked.

"Math, I already told you that," he said and I face palmed.

"I mean the unit," I said, good thing he's cute.

"Everything, mostly geometry and algebra," He said.

"Fine, here see if you can do this," I said and pulled out a worksheet.

"What's this?" He asked.

"The homework for next week," I said.

"How?" He asked.

"A ninja never reveals its secrets," I said and smirked.

"Who thought the good girl would do something bad?" He asked.

"Just do the first part," I said and he started.

"I can't do this shit," he snapped. "When are we ever gonna need this in life?"

"Hey, calm down," I said and looked at the paper. "You're multiplying wrong."

"I'm gonna fail this test," he said and I hit his face, not hard. "What was that for?"

"Are you a football player or a cheerleader?" I asked.

"A football player," he said in a duh tone.

"Well, football players don't quit," I said. "If you make 5 touchdowns, x is represented by how many points you get each time, and you already scored 12 points. What's the equation?"

"Y=5x+12," he said.

"See, all you have to do is think and not overload your brain," I said and he looked at me and he was staring at me, I got self conscious. "Why are you're staring at me?"

"Your eyes," he said and I looked away.

"Thanks," I said.

"Who do you look more like, your mom or dad?" He asked.

"I've heard more that I look like my dad but I don't remember him that good," I said lowly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said with guilt in his voice.

"It's fine," I said and smiled at him, he had a guilty look all over his face.

"Hey you two," Braydon said and walked in, he dove on to the bed.

"Do you mind Bray?" Carter asked annoyed.

"Yeah Bray, you heard him," Braydon said and I rolled my eyes, Carter hit Braydon's arm.

"Shut up," Carter snapped.

"How are you going to have fun without me?" Jayden asked and got on the bed.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked.

"Probably in his room," Braydon said.

"Oh," I said and looked at my phone, it was 5:30. "oh shit."

"What?" Jayden asked.

"I'm late," I said and got my stuff together. "Carter, I need a ride."

"Come on," he said and we walked out, he drove me home and I walked inside as he left.

"Braylon," mom called.

"Yes?" I asked walking into the kitchen, Cody, Frankie, and Nick.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I had to help a friend," I said.

"Who and what?" She asked.

"My friend asked me to tutor them and I agreed," I said.

"You can barely do your own work, better yet someone else's," Frankie said.

"At least I'm in school," I snapped and Cody choked on his drink and kept from laughing.

"Watch it Bray," she spat and glared at me, I ate my food and went up to my room. I got changed and started singing.

"Braylon," Mom called, I walked downstairs.

"What now?" I asked.

"A friends here," she said and I walked to the door and saw Jayden.

"Jayden, what're you doing here?" I asked and he handed me my phone.

"You left it on Carter's bed," he said.

"Did they go through it?" I asked.

"No," he said and I looked at him. "Mostly because they didn't know the code."

"Braylon, who's here?" Frankie asked.

"None of your business," I spat.

"Stop being a bitch," Nick called.

"Call me a bitch one more time and I'll show you one," I spat.

"Well then," Jayden said and smiled.

"Thanks Jayden," I said and I smiled

"Anytime Bray, see you tomorrow," he said and I walked back inside, I just walked upstairs to my room. I crawled in my bed and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.2K 62
#1 IN #MAFIADON - 7/4/24 #2 IN #BOARDING SCHOOL - 21/12/23 #2 IN #ENEMY - 21/4/24 #4 IN #TEEN - 15/4/24 #6 IN #BADBOY - 16/1/24 ... "Say you hate me...
59.9K 1.5K 29
BEWARE SOME CHAPTERS ARE MISSING BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS GOING ON UNDER MAJOR EDITING PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABO...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
12.1K 418 37
Their is a stalker at Saints Academy and They seem to be targeting a special group of people. ♛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 Tatum Mercy Emberly Sawyer Birdi...