Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.

12.8K 389 308
By Red-Ramen

~Pent-up~

(Of emotion, energy, etc.) unable to be expressed or released.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Baaaan! If you screw up and lose this match, I'm gonna tell Elaine!" King shouted up to the man in leather.

"Oh, that's right." Diane spoke, stopping her cheering, she pulled up the blue cloth on her uniform, revealing Elizabeth between her breasts, "You can cheer too, Elizabeth. You don't have to worry, nobody's gonna see you."

Elizabeth gave the brunette a hesitant smile, "Uh, okay."

Y/n crossed her arms over her chest, a grin on her lips as her (e/c) eyes studied the two contestants closely.

"Without further ado, let the fight begin!" Love Helm announced the fight's beginning, however Meliodas and Ban stood still, still stretching.

"Sure would be nice if we had more room to move around." Ban stated. Meliodas' emerald green eyes gave a light shine when he laughed.

"So what's with the laughing?" Ban asked, cracking his knuckles loudly, making a few among the crowd cringe, "You really looking forward to fighting with me that much, Cap'n?"

"I was thinking back to the old days. We had about this much space then, didn't we?" Meliodas asked, placing his right hand on his hip.

"It's been awhile. Which time are you talkin' about?" Ban asked. Y/n tilted her head in the crowd, wondering about exactly which time he was talking about.

"Don't worry, 'cause you'll remember it soon enough." Meliodas grinned before he disappeared from his spot on the ring, causing Ban's eyes to widen shortly before a small fist made contact with his cheek.

"Oh, yeah! I think I remember now!" Ban exclaimed, blood spilling out of his mouth.

"Wow, this place is build like a fortress." The sound of Y/n's and Meliodas' boots sounded behind the guard's loud, metallic steps.

"Of course! He's the criminal who burned down the Fairy King's Forest four years ago." The guard replied, nodding to one of the guards along the wall.

"But isn't he still alive after 33 executions?" Meliodas asked, Y/n's hand clenched into a fist by her side.

"That's right! We've tried everything from beheading to fire! That man isn't human." He stated, stopping in front of the door that held the captive.

"Really?" Y/n questioned, tilting her head, she showed off her fangs in a grin, "What a coincidence."

Meliodas sighed, "Just open the door."

"You go in first," Y/n gestured to the doors as the guards by it slowly pushed it open, "I've got something to do first." With a nod, the blonde boy went in and the doors closed shortly after.

Y/n's eyes turn from calm and collected to cold yet furious within a second as her (e/c) orbs shot up to the guards.

Lifting her hand toward the one in front of her, she shifted her wrist, sending him flying across the room. He hit the wall, breaking it.

Blood spilled out of Y/n's lips, despite the yelling, shouting, and screaming that went through the large prison, Y/n looked down, seeing two spears piercing through her lower stomach from behind.

"Oh..." Y/n took ahold of the tip of one of the spears, pulling fully through her, she forced the man behind her to let go.

She hummed as she examined the spear before looking behind her. Two men, both trembling in their armor, but one now held no weapon.

"Boo!" Y/n pointed the spear at them, they both ran, screaming after reinforcement.

She dropped the spear before pulling the other out of her stomach. She pushed the large metal doors open, "Why do people always ruin my clothes..." She mumbled as she did, her eyes widened at the sight on the other side of the door.

A laugh escaped Ban's lips. He was lying on the ground outside of the prison, the wall barely there anymore, "You really did throw me out!"

"Looks like round one goes to me." Meliodas spoke, wiping the blood spilling from his lip with his white sleeve.

"Let's do this again!" Ban cheered, sitting up. Y/n walked into the room, stuffing her hands into her pockets, "If you want a rematch with him, you have to leave this place and join the two o-" Y/n found herself to be cut off, strong arms wrapped around her.

"Idiot." Ban's voice was soft, Meliodas' green eyes widened at the criminal's action. He bit his lip when he went to throw him off of her, but Y/n held her hand up, wanting to hold onto him a little longer, "You didn't even have to speak."

He pulled away slightly, his face right before hers, "I would have followed you anyway. Like I always do."

Y/n frowned slightly at his words, shaking her head as she pulled away, she sighed, "Then you're the idiot, Ban."

"The fight has been decided with one punch!" Love Helm exclaimed, jumping up and down. Ban's feet made contact with the ground of the ring just before he fell out of it. Grabbing Meliodas, he threw him on the ground only for the blonde to wrap his legs around his neck the exact same moment, pulling him to the ground as well.

Ban grinned at the blonde, unwrapping his legs, he threw him into the air, jumping after him, Let's do this!" He shouted.

Y/n looked among the crowd, searching for a certain someone. The edges of her lips turned up after finding him. She placed her hand lightly on King's shoulder, pulling his attention from the match, "I wanna check something out really quick, I'll be back in a sec, okay?" The Fairy King modded with a sound of approval, watching her walk away.

"That's nothing!" Meliodas shouted, punching Ban - Who had mercilessly beaten on him in the air - To the ground with a mighty power, causing an enormous crack to break through the ground, dust rising from the middle of the ring.

Y/n smiled a little as she walked in between people that questioned whether or not a an was alive. However, as the dust cleared, Ban appeared to be sitting up, not a scratch on him, "That Baaaan guy is not even hurt!"

In the matter of a second, the two Sins were at each other, throwing punches and kicks faster than most of the people could follow.

"They're fighting like a couple of monsters..."

"Yeah, they're pretty good, right?" Y/n asked the man, facing his side with a hand on her hip.

"Oh... Uh." She grinned as she saw the man having trouble speaking, not sure of how to respond. His body was tense, and his positive too stiff for someone relaxing.

He knows.

"Howzer, right?" Y/n asked, holding her hand out, "I hope I get to fight you next round. I'm ready to beat your ass!" She exclaimed with a cheeky grin.

"You jerk. You've gone and done it now..." Meliodas said, having fallen to his knees before Ban, who chuckled as he stood up.

Meliodas pulled himself together, lifting his head as he punched, but Ban had moved past him. Playing with his hand behind the blonde before punching him, sending him sliding across the ring.

Howzer, despite Y/n's words, blushed before a cocky grin found its way to his lips, "Yeah, we'll see about that!"

Ban jumped happily around in the ring, "I'm float in' like a butterfly now!" The second later, Meliodas elbowed his jaw, making Y/n snort, crossing her arms.

"You knocked out one of my teeth!" Y/n sighed at him, shaking her head, "Or not!" He pulled his lip aside, showing his tooth as good as new.

"He's already running dry?" Howzer asked no one in particular once he saw Meliodas miss Ban, who attacked him with ease.

"Kinda." Y/n replied, shrugging as she watched the match, "Once Meliodaf started to slow down, then Baaaan's agility shot through the roof." She stated, not speaking too loud, but just high enough for Howzer to hear, "I guess, the stronger his opponent, the stronger he can get."

"Meliodaf has turned the tables! He's beating Baaaan like a rug!" Love Helm exclaimed, "Look at that raw power!" He shouted, his little body shaking with excitement.

Ban growled as he broke out of Meliodas' hold, his muscles expanding as his fist made contact with Meliodas' cheek, sending him to the edge of the ring.

"This feeling as the strength of yours flows from you into me... Oh, man! This is such a rush!" Ban licked his lips, a dark aura surrounding as he zapped away from Meliodas' powers, "I wonder how much power I ended up taking! Time to find out!"

Y/n quickly covered her eyes, however, she couldn't help but peak out between them as the two's fists made contact. The smaller fist broke Ban's fingers, followed by his entire arm, making it twist in sick ways as Meliodas' fist punched his stomach, the dent visible in Ban'd back before he was sent back, blood sputtering out of his mouth.

Y/n removed her hands from her face, shaking her head at the two.

"This gotta be some kind of joke or somethin'. Just how bottomless is your power, Cap'n?" Ban asked, stretching his broken arm as it healed, "I've made up my mind."

"Giving up?" Meliodas asked the male, taking a couple of steps towards him, Ban doing the same, his hands stuffed in his pockets, "I've just been chipping away of your speed and power up till now. But I'll need to do a little more than that if I wanna wrap this up." Ban told the blonde, a nasty smirk on his lips, "So I'll just take it all."

"Hey, do you think- Huh?" Howzer looked around in confusion, having sworn Y/n stood beside him a second ago. However, no one was standing there, and he couldn't see her among the crowd.

"Hurry up and finish him off already!" Diane cheered on Meliodas, who was mercilessly beating Ban.

"If Ban steals all his strength then he'll win. So the Captain is gonna have to take him down before that." King said, cupping his chin with his hand in thought.

Meliodas' hands slowly lost their speed, his body shaking from lack of strength in his body. His last punch he could muster up barely even connected with Ban's jaw before his body fell limp to the ground.

"That was delicious... Captain." Ban grinned, spreading his arms. The blonde assembled his strength, just barely able to lift his head.

"It looks like things have turned around, folks! Meliodaf, who was pretty much pounding on Ban the whole round, has just run out of steam!"

"Sir King, what's going on with Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked King as she pulled the blue cloth of the tavern uniform further away from her view to access more of the scene.

"Ban sapped his physical abilities. Now he doesn't have anything left." King replied, not daring to take his eyes off of the match.

"It looks like you and I are finally coming to an end with this little tussle, doesn't it, Cap'n?" The man clad in red leather spoke as he took long strides over to the man, "What should I do now?" He questioned with a hum.

"Ban!" Diane shouted from the front row in the crowd, "If you do anything more to the Captain, I'll rat you to Y/n!"

"Just butt out, will ya? I won this fight, so don't go telling me what to do." Ban said, tilting his head to glance behind him at the Giant. (Well... Small Giant.)

Meliodas chuckled weakly, a toothy smile on his face, "Sounds to me like you're a little punch drunk. 'Cause I'm the one who's winning."

Ban blinked. Once. Twice. A smirk broke out on his lips as he snorted, holding his hand up, he slowly closed it, "I guess we really are the perfect match, aren't we?" He chuckled mischievously, "Well, I think I'm gonna deliver the final blow now, if you don't mind."

"Stop Sir Ban! Or Sir Meliodas will-"

"Don't worry about him, Elizabeth." Y/n cut the Princess off, walking up to the little group among the crowd, "Meliodas is not going to die." She spoke, her tongue poking out to consume the ice cream she held.

"Where did you get that?" King asked the girl, a little pout on his lips.

"Not important!" She announced loudly, taking another lick of the delicious, creamy, ice.

"I see." Diane muttered, her eyes back on the match before them, "He is obviously playing dead so he can reflect Ban's all-out punch right back at him with his Full Counter, right?" She looked at Y/n to confirm her idea.

"That won't work." King spoke before Y/n, making Diane's head snap towards him, "I'm sorry, Diane. But the Captain's magical ability is only able to reflect direct magical attacks. So it'll be powerless against an ordinary punch." He reasoned with her.

Her purple eyes were wide, "No way! Then what's he doing out there?!"

"Honestly I have no idea!" King held one hand up, his other still holding onto his pillow. Silence fell between them before they quickly turned to Y/n, who was innocently and ever so calmly licking her ice cream, humming in satisfaction.

"If you survive this, make sure to tell me how it felt afterwards. The taste of a punch that's got both your power as well as mine behind it!" Ban's scarlet eyes narrowed as he went fast, his movement almost too fast for people to see before he punched Meliodas with all of his might, causing dust to rise everywhere around them.

The ground rumbled, causing a couple of people to lose their footing. Elizabeth screamed out after the blonde perv, who shushed her as the dust cleared, "Watch the name, Elizabeth." He warned in a whisper while everyone's jaw dropped to the ground.

"What the..."

"Gold ya he would win." Y/n smiled.

"Look at that! Meliodaf is standing all alone in the ring! Where is Baaaan?!" Love Helm questioned. Meliodas lifted his hand, pointing, "He's right over there."

Ban was in a crate on the other side of the mountain chain, holes through his body, and his bones pulverised.

"This is incredible... This can only mean-"

"I'm the winner." Meliodas proudly claimed, pointing at himself. The crowd cheered loudly, making Y/n cover her ears the best she could with one hand occupied.

"Hey, you see that...?" King asked the others in a hushed tone, "The fight was over really fast, but I think I saw something kinda strange..."

"Well, I could see how it all played out." Diane voices as U/n uncovered her ears, "Ban landed a punch with all his strength, there's no doubt about it." Diane stated, gaining Y/n's attention, "But as he did that, the Captain crushed his wrist at the exact same moment. And then, a second later, Ban's body was sent flying out of the ring." Diane explained, looking down at her feet in worry, "I remember seeing the Captain with the same look on his face before. What is that? It makes me really nervous..."

"Hey guys!" Meliodas waved as he reached the group, some of the crowd still applauding him as he walked, "Is something wrong? What's with the gloomy faces?"

"Are you okay, Meliodas?" Y/n asked, ignoring his question. He grinned, speeding up to the female, "See for yourself!" He spread his destroyed top open, revealing his chest with a grin.

"Yep, he's just fine." Y/n concluded, placing her hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"Let's get going! Being able to see an awesome fight like that one sure gets a guy pumped up!" Howzer exclaimed happily as he jumped onto the ring.

"Well, I better hurry."

"Wait-" Meliodas reaches out for her, but she slipped away just before he could reach her, "I haven't got my kiss yet!"

"I never promised you one!" Y/n shouted back to the male as she walked up the three steps to the ring, making the winner of the previous battle pout as he crossed his arms, "I still deserve one!" He resorted.

"Stop being greedy, Captain." Diane huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

King's eyes focused on Y/n as she stopped in front of her opponent, "I know you can do it, Yakul!" He exclaimed from his spot beside Meliodas.

"Y/n try not to do anything crazy, okay?!" Elizabeth's shout followed. Y/n turned her head over her shoulder, giving them a smile as a silent response.

She turned back to her opponent, Howzer, as Love Helm began shouting, "Let the first match of the semifinals begin!"

It didn't take more than that for Howzer to move forward, a powerful wind surrounding his fist as he came closer to the female, sending his punch towards her, a tornado emerged, giving U/n barely any time to dodge it, "Rising Tornado!"

"If that hits me full force there won't be anything left." Y/n spoke as she avoided the tornado that soon disappeared.

"Well, I'm glad you get what you're up against! But-!" Howzer went off with another punch. Y/n rolled out of the way just in time to avoid it.

The Holy Knight continued his assault with several gusts of wind that all went by the girl, "Just lie back and leave everything to my magic hands! I promise it won't hurt, I'll make you feel like you're flying!" He exclaimed as he kept his attacks going, having Y/n avoiding them, being on defences.

"That guy's incredible! Everything he says is sexual." Meliodas stated, Elizabeth now sitting in his hands as she had asked to get a little fresh air.

Howzer fell to the ground, sweat dropping, "No-No it's not!" He got back up in a sitting position, looking at Y/n instead of Meliodas now, "I'm just trying to get this over with because I don't like hurting girls! No matter how tough they are!" He finished before sending another tornado at the female across from him.

She rolled out of the way, followed by jumping over another, landing on her left knee, and her right foot set firmly on the ground.

"Look at that! Yakul is still on the defensive!"

"I've got no choice." Y/n heard Howzer mutter to himself, "I really wish I didn't have to back a woman into a corner like this!" With two punches, two tornados appeared by Y/n's sides.

Several gasps from the crowd was heard, but the shouts of the referee came out even louder, "Tornadoes at both of Yakul's sides! And there's no more space behind her! She's been cornered!"

"Not good!" King stated in worry, however, his fast-beating heart was slowing down at the calm expression that never left Y/n's face. Even as Howzer began charging at her.

"Whether you jump up or dive down, my tornadoes will cut into the ground or climb up into the sky!" Howzer shouted as the tornadoes at Y/n's sides slowly closed in on her, tearing her coat to shreds bit by bit, "Looks like this is checkmate!"

Howzer's final blow came to a halt under Y/n's hand, that held it back, a stern expression on her features. The tornadoes by her sides disappeared along with the powerful gusts of wind surrounding Howzer's hand, leaving him standing with wide eyes.

"Impossible! You said there'd be nothing left if my tornadoes hit you full force!" Y/n slapped Howzer, just hard enough to send him to the ground.

"I meant you were going to destroy another set of my clothes. Jerk!" Y/n told the Holy Knight, shrugging the remains of her coat off, her T-shirt seemed to have remained untouched, besides the tattered, short sleeves.

"This is getting interesting." Howzer voice with amusement, standing up, "Been a long time since I've been able to really bring it." He stayed with a grin, crossing his arms in front of him, the wind created a wall-like whirl in front of him, "Better run if you don't wanna die." Howzer stated, spreading his arms, he sent the whirl wind at the female, who stood her ground.

His Whirl Shock hit Y/n head on, making her (h/c) hair blow back by the power of the wind.

"Y/n!"

"No!"

Y/n stood there, brushing off imaginary dust from her shoulder before looking at Howzer with a teasing and cocky smirk.

The action caused him to growl, "It ain't over yet!" He announced loudly before slamming his hands into the ground, a large tornado surrounding the ring.

"What the heck is going on?! The referee is outta here!" Love Helm screamed as he jumped down from the ring just before the tornado reached the edges of the ring.

"What do you think of the most powerful storm I can make?!" Howzer shouted over the wind, looking at Y/n, who held her arm over her eyes to block out the wind, narrowing her view.

"This is amazing! I can't even see inside it!" Meliodas exclaimed as he tried to look through the Holy Knight's magic.

"I think Y/n's in big trouble!" King added from beside Diane, making her look down at the Fairy before looking back up at the 'barrier' of wind, "She can pull through. I know she can."

Ban snorted as a cheeky grin broke from him, "If one of her feet leaves the ground, it's all over." He said, lifting his head from Hawk's back.

"I bet if I was up there I'd totally make it." Hawk claimed even though beads of sweat were running down his pink skin.

"Time to fly!" Howzer shouted as Y/n grunted, her feet skidding across the ground. Her eyes widened the second she felt her feet leaving the ground. She silently gasped instead of screaming as she went airborne.

"Victory is mine!" Howzer barely let out his shout of triumph before his eyes widened at the sight of Y/n, her expression confident as waved her hands quickly around, a powerful gust of wind circling around her before she held her hands down to Howzer, and he felt himself being slammed into the ground, the air leaving his lungs.

A crack went down through the ring, continuing a couple of miles before it stopped. The tornado cleared, revealing Howzer on the ground, clenching his stomach.

"Wha-What happened?" Love Helm questioned as he struggled to climb back onto the ring because of his size. Y/n delicately landed on the ground, smiling, "I-It looks like Howzer's our cold! The winner of the first match of the semifinals is Yakul!"

The crowd cheered loudly as Y/n walked over to Howzer, kneeling down beside him, she lifted his upper body into a sitting position, letting him lean on her shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"My ass got kicked is all..." He grunted, fiddling with his green, destroyed shirt that now revealed his toned six-pack.

"I'm sorry I used my powers. But you really had me pulled up in a corner there." Y/n giggled lightly, a pink blush covered Howzer's cheek as he studied her face, "I got the Dragon Born to actually use her powers." He smiled, ignoring the pain in his stomach, "It's actually an honour."

"So you did know, huh?" She asked in response, giving a little laugh.

"You're not fooling anyone." Howzer laughed lightly.

"I think there's romance in the air." Meliodas complained, his eyes narrowing a little at the scene as he petted Elizabeth's head.

"Yeah," Diane agreed with a huff, "And I don't like it one bit!" She crossed her arms.

"Hey Y/n!" King shouted after her, slamming his right hand onto the ring, "You get away from that guy right this minute!" He shouted, his mouth open wide.

Y/n turned her head to the group briefly with a sigh, "Oh, sheesh." She looked back at Howzer as he spoke.

"Y/n... It really is you." Y/n smiled softly at the man before carefully laying him back down, giving him time to recover before he could leave the ring on his own, "Hey, wait!" He called out to her just before she stepped out of the ring.

She turned around, "I'm really sorry." Was the only thing she could say before someone pulled her down by her wrist. She stumbled right into Meliodas's chest, who grinned.

Y/n saw it just before it came, turning her head to the side as Meliodas quickly moved in for a kiss, his lips making contact with her cheek instead of her lips, which he had been aiming for.

He pulled away slightly nervous, feeling hard glares from his side and his back, along with the deadly look Y/n gave him.

He smiled a nervous smile, "Uh, good luck kiss?" His words came out more like a question than a statement.

Y/n crossed her arms, sighing as she closed her eyes, "Just... Go." Giving a quick nod, Meliodas brushed past her to the ring, his head lowered slightly in thought and a feeling that came closest to the feeling of shame.

"And you guys," She started, turning away from the group to face the ring as Love Helm was about to announce the beginning of the next fight, "Stop staring." She ordered, causing them all to snap out of their glares or wide eyes.

"And right now it's time for the second match of the semifinals! Meliodaf vs. Cain!" Love Helm exclaimed loudly, making the crowd erupt in cheers.

"We're betting on you, little man!"

"Give us another awesome fight!"

"Don't lose, old-timer!"

"Make sure that kid doesn't beat you!"

"Go for it, guys!"

"I have to say, you really are the spitting image of him." Cain began as the two of them walked towards each other, "I had my suspicions the second that I saw your face, but when I heard your name was Meliodaf, I knew my hunch just had to be right." The old man stated, making Meliodas lift a brow.

"Huh?"

"The truth is that you're Meliodas' son, aren't you?" Cain questioned as they both came to a stop, close yet far enough away for none of them to touch the other.

"Actually." He lifted his hand, pointing at himself, "I'm Meliodas if you really wanna know." He said, causing the old man's eyes to pop out in chock.

"You're talking nonsense! There's no way Meliodas could be a whippersnapper like you!" Cain shouted out in surprise before Meliodas could shush him.

"Meliodas? You think that could be true?"

"There's no way! He's a kid."

Y/n's body tensed as she heard the whispers spread through the crowd, for the first time since they arrived at the town. She actually took the time to look at the people that surrounded her, and her eyes filled a little because of it.

The hell am I doing?

Humans. They were nothing more than that. Pebbles that she could step on or kick out of her way. Why were she here, playing along with a stupid festival of theirs? They were responsible for her family's death. Just like the other clans.

Her hands clenched into fists as her burning (e/c) eyes went over the people, studying their features along with feeling the magic they carried.

It was average. If not lower than that.

Y/n turned her head, her eyes only just glancing at the ring before they shot back to it, her eyes slightly wide at the sight. The old man, Cain had thrown his coat, "That crest... Danafall." She muttered, leaving Ban to lift an eyebrow at her from behind.

"I swear I'll never forgive what you've done!" Cain spoke, but Y/n couldn't hear whether he spoke with anger or sadness.

"Old man, are you..." Meliodas trailed off, because just like Y/n's memory cleared, allowing her to recognise the man, so did Meliodas'.

Cain lifted his hand, fire emerging from the tip of his fingers before a round ball of fire formed above his hand, "What possessed you to destroy the whole kingdom?!" He shouted at the blonde, the fireball in his hand blasting large, hot flames at him.

"Direct hit." King spoke up in worry, his hazel eyes wide.

"What possessed you to kill all of our people?!" Cain continued as he fired yet another powerful fire, which Meliodas took head on.

"Just look at that folks! Meliodaf can't counter Cain's strange techniques!" Love Helm shouted out to the crowd that was too focused on the match to listen.

"What possessed you to kill Liz!?" The flames burned brighter as he yelled, "And what possessed you to kill Y/n's new family?!" The man lifted both of his hands above his head, a large ball of fire above him, "What possessed you to betray everyone of us?!"

"It's huge...!" Diane exclaimed from the side line.

"Dodge it!" King shouted once Cain let it head towards Meliodas.

"I tried to save all of them." Meliodas stated, his voice low, lifting his head, he revealed his green orbs from the shadow of his hair, "I wanted to protect everything."

Y/n felt her the heart in her chest clench, it wasn't Meliodas' fault. It never was.

It was hers.

"But I... I failed." Meliodas teeth gritted, "And that's the failure, the sin I bare." He lifted the palm of his hand to the fire heading his way, "So this time... I won't let that happen!" In a flash, the fire vanished before it could touch his skin. Earning gasps from the crowd.

"The Counter Vanish technique. The ability that can disperse any offensive machine that's pointed in your direction." Cain countered, his half-closed eyes finally relaxing on Meliodas, "Without a doubt. You're the same Meliodas I knew, all right." 

"And I remember you, Cain Barzard." Meliodas said, a small smile grazing his lips.

"You finally remembered, eh?"

"Yeah." He grinned, "Back when you were with the Holy Knights you used to by the name of Barzard the Flame. You were always wearing a full suit of armour, too." He pointed out. Y/n nodded in the crowd, agreeing.

"That's so? I don't recall that." Cain claimed before calmly walking over to the Sin, his hands behind his back, "Meliodas, can I really trust what you said before? You didn't betray us? You didn't betray all of Danafall?"

"No." At the simple answer, tears began streaming down Cain's cheeks shortly before he engulfed Meliodas in a tight hug, crying loudly, not holding his hulking back, "I'm so glad you didn't turn on us! I wanted to hear you say those words exact words for so long!" He cried as Meliodas loosely wrapped on arm around his back, "Really...?"

"When I came back to the kingdom after finishing my mission, everything was gone! And there were these rumours about you destroying Danafall! But somewhere deep down I always wanted to believe they were lies!"

"What's going on here?" Diane asked, looking at King.

"Beats me." He replied, looking past her, "Y/n?"

"A long awaited reunion." She answered, not taking her eyes off of the scene.

"It really is a huge relief." Cain said as he pulled away, "I'm glad I ran into a comrade in arms from the old days whose still alive." He said, wiping his tears away from his eyes with his sleeve, "How's Y/n doing? Have the two of you gotten together yet?" The old man questioned with a smile.

"Well... Actually...." Meliodas turned her head away, hoping to somehow avoid the question.

"Um, 'xcuse me, what about the fight?" Love Helm broke in, pulling their attention over on him.

"I'll be fore fitting the match." Cain said within the beat of a heart.

"What's this?! Cain just admitted his own defeat! The winner of the second semifinal match is Meliodaf!"

"Are you sure?" Meliodas asked his old comrade, setting his hand on his hip.

"Of course I am." He nodded, "You're the same old softie as ever. You could've reflected my attacks back at me whenever you wanted to."

"If I had and you ended up dying, it would've all been for nothing." Meliodas replied with a shake of his head.

"Hey, I'm not some frail, old man." Cain reminded him as he turned around, beginning to walk out of the ring, "But I suppose I'll just take things easy now and see what happens in the finals." He said waving to Meliodas as he went.

"It's time for the final round of the Vaizel Fighting Festival!" Love Helm shouted, his voice echoing, "It's been a parade of unbelievable fighters this year! And this final match will feature the very best of the best!"

"I should probably get going." Y/n spoke out loud with a sigh, walking up the three steps to the ring as Love Helm shouted, "Fighters! Time to step into the ring!"

"Well, we'll get Diane's Sacred Treasure no matter who wins this." Y/n said, rubbing the back of her neck as she walked closer to Meliodas, who already stood in the ring from his previous fight, "Want to just half-ass this to the end?" She asked, stopping in front of him.

"Only if I get-"

"Over here, Yakul!" A masculine voice sounded, pulling Y/n's and Meliodas' attention to three men.

"Don't forget we've got some more naughty things to do tonight!" One of them called, licking his lips.

"Hurry up and finish that kid so we can go have some fun." Another called, pulling up his shirt to reveal his toned body, his pants already hanging low.

"No fair! I want in!" A third called, biting his lip teasingly before blinking at Y/n, leaving her slightly confused.

"Oh, my! Looks like Yakul have her own bunch of men cheering for her!" Love Helm shouted. Y/n looked from the three men and over to the little man, not noticing Meliodas' tense figure, "All right, let's begin! It's time to fight!"

"Why..." Meliodas' lips pulled a little, his word earning her attention, "Why everyone else!" Y/n heard his words, a second later being hit in the face, sliding across the ring.

_______________________

I AM SO SORRY THIS ALMOST TOOK A MONTH!! I FEEL SO BAAAAD!!! But! I'm already working on next chapter!

Don't neglect to tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.3K 19
Meliodas x OC/Reader For many years of my life, I lived in a place known as The Vale. The world in-between worlds, the place where you lay when you c...
127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
44.1K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
357 9 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...