DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

34] The Trip

2.6K 214 396
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

Taehyung isn't here since long.

What happened?

Why are guys so confused? I just asked him "What am I to him?" He could have simply said "Girlfriend" and I'd be happy but, God knows what is his problem. He doesn't accept me and I hate that.

I called him and found his phone lying on the couch.

Where did he go leaving his phone here itself? Did he get upset?

It was just a normal question. Ugh!!!
It's been more than an hour and I don't know where he is. I am worried.

I kept roaming around the house from one corner to another waiting for him. There wasn't anything to get upset about so... Why did he? I mean if he wasn't upset why did he leave all of a sudden and then, he left his phone in the house! Did something happen?

I called Namjoon Oppa a little while ago but all he said was that Tae is going to be back in a while and to not worry about him. But I can't stop! I sat on the couch clutching my head with my hands getting more and more stressed with every minute passing by.

.
.
.

The door banged and suddenly I ran towards it. I saw Taehyung come in. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He seems confused.

He hugged me back and I sighed with relief feeling the warmth of his arms around me.

Amy:- I'm sorry.

Taehyung:- About what?

Amy:- I won't ask you questions you don't want to answer.

He chuckled making fun of me.
He kissed my forehead still looking at my worried expressions and laughing out.

Amy:- This is not funny. It is late. You weren't with Namjoon Oppa either. Where did you go? I was worried.

Taehyung:- You already have the answers to all the questions you ask Amy!

Amy:- Where did you go?

Taehyung:- Just some work.

Amy:- See... I am supposed to be the one who should be mad. You don't answer any of my questions properly. You don't tell me anything, I don't know who am I to you? And what am I supposed to tell Mom?

.
.
.

Amy:- You're still not answering right?
Fine.

I gulped.

I'm moving out TOMORROW ITSELF.

He still didn't answer.

I ran upstairs and locked my room. I didn't want to cry. When he doesn't feel sad, even I shouldn't. I started to pack a few clothes in a suitcase as I decided I'll be going back to Mom's place.

.
.
.

He didn't even come to check on me even once. How rude is he!

-

-------------NEXT MORNING--------------

Taehyung's POV:-

I didn't talk to her properly, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep things from her, she'd already know that I'm taking her on a trip and then I told her mom everything. She would come to know all of it and I didn't want her to so I had to behave weird.

I went upstairs and saw the door of her room open. She was busy packing her bags.

So that means, she planned to move out because I didn't speak to her properly. She has to be punished for thinking about leaving and I'd make fun of all this in our Mini Vacay to the Maldives.

Yesterday night I was busy with the tickets and the hotel bookings and that's the only reason I didn't come to see her or else I'd make her mine yesterday night itself but I guess, today I'll have to work a little harder than the obvious because she is anyways hard to get and changing her mood is going to be difficult.

I entered her room.

Taehyung:- Good Morning Amy.

She didn't even look at me.

Taehyung:- Wow, you are set to go aren't you?

Amy:- Don't talk to me.

Taehyung:- W-What?

Amy:- Go away.

I hugged her from the back making it impossible for her to move.

Amy:- Tsk tsk, Taehyung. Leave. Let me go. I have work.

Taehyung:- You're moving out?

Amy:- I told you, DON'T TALK TO ME!

I held her shoulders and tossed her making her face me. She wasn't even ready to maintain eye contact with me.

Taehyung:- Oh come on Amy.

She got a little aggressive trying to push me away.

She got away from my grip and started to walk towards the door but, I caught her by her waist tossing her to face me.

Amy:- Don't touch me. Ugh... No... Not this time. Enough. I'm not listening to you.

I couldn't control my laughter. She looked like a little Tiger who didn't get enough food due to which she's behaving like this😂

I held her waist pulling her close to me.

Taehyung:- I love you.

Amy:- And... I DON'T. Move aside.

Taehyung:- I'll let you go on one condition. Call your mom and tell her to talk to me and if she agrees to get you there, I will drop you!

Amy:- Fine.

She dialled her mom's number. For right now, I'm so confident that I'll be winning and later since she's done with her packing, I'll make her help me as well.

Amy's POV:-

Amy:- Hello, Mom. Hey, I was about to come home but, just talk to Taehyung as he wants to know whether you do want me to come or no.

Mom:- Honey I'll be going to meet your aunt for a few days and so, I suggest just stay with him until I come back and then we'll figure it out. Anyways, he didn't tell you to move out, did he?

Amy:- What? Oh... no.. he didn't... But I wanted to come there.

Mom:- Honey, please stay with him for a little while. I'll come back with all my work is done and then get you home, will that be okay?

Amy:- Um, yeah.

What the hell! Now what! I've already made a fool of myself. I spent all my money shopping online and now, I hardly have money to go and stay in a freaking hotel as well. Oh god!

Taehyung was standing right next to me, waiting for me to answer.

Taehyung:- What happened? Why didn't she talk to me? You were... About to leave right?

He didn't even look serious this time. Whenever I say I'm leaving, he goes all crazy but now, he's making fun of me. All of this looks planned.

I didn't answer any of his questions.

Taehyung:- You know what, since you've packed your stuff, help me to pack my bags too!

Amy:- What?

Taehyung:- Yeah, come.

He held my wrist and dragged me upstairs to his room. He placed a bag on the bed and got a few clothes.

Taehyung:- Fold these and keep them inside the bag.

Amy:- Are you going somewhere?

Taehyung:- WE are going somewhere.

Amy:- Who? Us? Why? When?

Taehyung:- Please, help me pack my stuff, Amy.

He whined like a little kid.

I started to pack his clothes as he had a shower and came out wearing a grey shirt and trousers. He looked cute as water dripped off from his hair.

He sat next to me as I was almost done packing his stuff.

Taehyung:- Hey, dry my hair!

Amy:- What? No.

He had a hairdryer in his hand and he wanted me to do it for him.
He raised his eyebrow as he looked at me with a smirk.

Taehyung:- You were supposed to go today but you... You're still here. Be a little productive to me Amy! Come on.

What is he trying to do? Make me mad all over again. But I already made a fool of myself staying here and what's wrong with Mom! Yesterday she wanted me to be with her and now! Ugh.

Amy:- I still don't mind leaving.

As I was about to leave, he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled it harder making me sit on the bed and handed me the dryer.

I got up from the bed and stood next to him. I connected the hairdryer and told him to sit facing the mirror, but instead, he pulled me towards him, making me stand in the space between his legs.

He was sitting on the bed, my chest was near his face and I was now standing too close to him. I was wearing a black tank top and a Jacket over it. He could maybe actually hear my heart beats as I was already nervous. I gulped.

I started to move the dryer, my fingers caressing his hair and I could see, he was enjoying it.

I was done. I switched off the button and placed the dryer on the table. The next instant, he pulled me towards him, his face buried in my chest as he hugged me tightly.

Taehyung:- You're not going anywhere. Do you get it!

I chewed my lower lip and tugged the bangs falling on my face behind my ear.

Taehyung:- You want answers to your questions? You'll get them don't worry.

Amy:- Where are we going?

Taehyung:- Vacation.

He stood up, pushing his hair behind his forehead and stood too close to me.

Taehyung:- You and me... Only.

He bit his lip as he was looking at mine. His gazes were intense and the next instant, he pinned me to the wall as he pushed his body over mine.

Taehyung:- You're important and you shall always be... KIM AMY... Oh... I'm sorry... I meant Park Amy.

He was making the entire situation extreme that was getting my cheeks warm, my face flushed and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I looked into his eyes.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb, I wanted him to kiss me... Kiss me hard... I thought he would... The way he was looking at me was already making me crazy...

My inner goddess cheering "Kiss Kiss Kiss"

But...
He didn't. He left. This man makes me insane. I was drowning in his eyes and finally, when I shut them, he didn't kiss me though I wanted him to.

He called me KIM AMY... What's going on in his head?

He picked his luggage and brought my bag from the other room as well.

Taehyung:- Let's go or we'll miss the flight!

I don't even know where are we going but... I can't even ask him, I can't have myself embarrassed in front of him again. Before with Mom and then with him not kissing me and now, I don't want to take any chances.

I brushed my hair and followed him.

He put all our stuff at the back of the car and made me sit in the passenger seat.

He drove to the airport.

Amy:- Taehyung... Will you tell me where we are going? Why are we going to? Did I by any chance do something wrong?

The communication between us has always been very less, he's an angry introvert while I'm a shy one. God knows how are we even going to adjust together.

Taehyung:- We are going to the Maldives.
And yes, you were about to leave me alone again so.. you were about to do something wrong. You'll have to pay for it.

He looked a little serious. I didn't disturb him after that the entire time.

We reached the airport, got everything checked, he had two tickets.

Did he plan all this before or is something wrong going to happen?

We sat on our seats, he sat next to me as he was checking something on the ticket. I was a little afraid as I've always been when the plane starts. It gives me some weird sensations in my stomach.

As the plane was about to take off, I held Taehyung's hand tightly and had my eyes shut as he chuckled looking at me.
Oh god, another embarrassing moment.

-

Taehyung was busy reading some magazines and not talking to me much, I was getting bored in the entire journey.

A baby girl was sitting on the other side with her Mom. I started to spend my time with her, playing, making weird faces, making her laugh and in a few minutes, she did like me too.

She was about 3 years old, cute and smiling named Kiara. Her mom wanted to rest for a little while so she handed me her baby. I happily made her sit with me, showing her different cartoons in the newspaper as she was busy having fun and in a little while she fell asleep in my arms.

Taehyung's POV:-

What a perfect wife material!!!!

Looking at the baby getting so attracted to Amy made my head wander and keep thinking to have Babies with her.

"Oh god, Taetae... Stop acting so cheezy and weird. Have kids with her later. Propose her first!!!!!"

The little girl was sleeping on Amy's chest hugging her and Amy started to doze as well. I chuckled. How cute is she? I caressed her hair falling on her face.

Kiara's mom got up. I quietly handed her the baby and made Amy lean on my shoulder. I kissed her hair, she smells so good. I can't keep my eyes off her.

Kiara's mom looked at us as she smiled at me. I smiled back as she whispered,

"Wife?"

Taehyung:- "Will be!"

"Oh, good. Best of luck".

I felt a little shy. I thanked her and closed my eyes.

I had things planned in my head. The entire mini-vacation will be something she'll remember for the rest of her life.

Day after tomorrow is her birthday and I'll be surprising her. I was excited. I need to show her how much she means to me and she's not my girlfriend because I didn't see her that way, She'll be my wife... That's what I always wanted her to be!

----------

A/N: let's see what happens The Next Day!!!!
I enjoy writing this book and thank you for reading it my lovely readers❤️✨💜
Borahae 💜💜💜💜

Love y'all
-xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 512 26
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞. ••• �...
43.8K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
36.8K 1.1K 23
Taehyung X Reader This is the sequel of Mine. ' oh Eunhye... Eunhye... you are still so naive! I will definitely kill Taehyung. And I promise you...