throughout the years

By Dr_Dust

y/n is a pillar woman and she was turned to stone and found by George joestar. join y/n on her adventures wit... More

the world changed
Dio Brando- friend or foe?
dealing with the devil
learning hamon and fighting dio
The final fight (part 1 end)
dio x reader- a reluctant gift
The beginning of a new story (part 2)
unexpected reunions and betrayals
training with coach lisa lisa
fool me once shame on you
A snow day is a sick day
unfortunate reunion
as one story ends another begins (end of part 2)
a lunar rainbow (piller men x reader)
to clear things up
Your unruly counterpart (beginning of part 3)

meeting the new zeppeli

1.9K 68 72
By Dr_Dust

Y/n hummed a old tune as she and joseph sat in a restaurant as they were both hungry.

Y/n: Jojo why did we come to Italy again?
Joseph: if only your memory was as good as your appetite.

Y/n:don't make me eat you if I'm so hungry.
Joseph: jeez lady you sure are scary.
Y/n: don't call me that it makes me feel old.
Joseph: you would have be a thousand years old by now.

Y/n: I'm only 18 in human years anyway.

Y/n swore she heard the cogs in his head stop functioning when she said that he would have asked more had it not been for the waiter arriving with their food.

Joseph: finally- huh! What the hell is this!
Y/n: its squid ink pasta.
Joseph: what the hell is that waiter are you sure this isn't poisoned.

Y/n: Joseph shut up and try it before you taste something else.

Joseph felt sweat form on his body as the young pillar woman radiate an aura similar to his granny erina. Reluctantly he ate a fork full and was immediately lost within the flavor.

Joseph: this is so good.
Y/n: if you talk with your mouth full you'll choke.

Cue joseph hacking up his lungs as he started to choke.

Y/n: I told you so.
Joseph: you could have helped me you know.
Y/n: but where is the fun in that.

Y/n sent him a shit-eating grin as he continued to eat his pasta put stopped as he heard a squel.

Y/n: well isn't that just romantic.
Joseph:Oh my god!
Y/n: jealous?
???: signora I bought you this gift.
Girl: you shouldn't have.
???: would it be better if I give you good luck.

Y/n cringed as he kissed the necklace the girl he was with blushing heavily at the gesture, she and Joseph shared a grins forming on their faces. Y/n used he hamon to send a gust of cold wind in direction of the necklace as Joseph sent hamon through some of the pasta and launched at him only for it to be caught mid-air by some pasta noodles of the blonde and sent back, launching into the wine glass. He stared in the girls eyes and leaned in for a kiss but he was stopped by a cold sensation in his palm, the necklace he had was ice cold to the touch and it changed from the ruby red to an icy blue.

Joseph: nice y/n.
Y/n: I'm starting to like you Joseph.

They both snickered before paying for the meal and leaving the restaurant to meet speedwagon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n waited in the car looking out of the tinted windows as the sun had gotten too hot for her ice, staring out the window in disinterest she noticed a woman walking by carrying a large umbrella. Using her ice she froze the woman's hand making it numb allowing her to drop the umbrella and the shrinking down y/n rushed under the umbrella making sure nobody was around and grew to a decent height the shade of the umbrella fully blocking out the sun.

It took y/n a few minutes to realize she was lost as the sound of speedwagon's heartbeat getting lost within the other sounds.

□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■
Ceasar walked in the square of Naples as he had to meet up with mr.speedwagon to discuss an important matter when he bumped into someone, normally he brushed off such actions but he had gotten a good look at the person he bumped into, it was the girl from the restaurant. Ceasar stopped her and blushed as she had looked very confused and curious.

Y/n: oh it's you.
Ceasar: signora, I couldn't get you out my mind since I saw you at the restaurant today.

Y/n: don't you have a girlfriend?
Ceasar: she was a mere acquaintance of mine.
Y/n: for an acquaintance you were oddly close.
Ceasar: is there anyway I can prove myself signora?

Y/n: you can show me to the square I was here with my friends but now it seems I'm lost.

Y/n felt the air around the boy lighten as he grabbed her hand leading her to square. She didn't trust him at first but when she heard the sound of speedwagon's heartbeat getting closer. As they got closer to the square y/n saw a familiar hat in the distance and weaved through the crowd making herself smaller and latching onto speedwagon.

Speedwagon: y/n what are you doing out here!?
Y/n: I got bored and wanted to see you and I wanted to meet will's grandson.

???: you knew my grandfather signora?
Y/n: oh so you're caesar?
Caesar: it only fair that you give me your name aswell.

Y/n: nice to meet you kid I'm-
Joseph: y/n don't give that filthy goon your name.
Y/n: you-
Caesar: who are you to tell this beautiful lady what she can and cannot do?

Joseph: well I'm certainly not a creep like you.

Y/n sighed as the two boys bickered as if she couldn't talk for herself.

Y/n: Joseph.
Joseph: y-yes y/n.
Y/n: I can speak for myself.

Caesar smirked in triumph as Joseph got scolded by the smaller female but flinched as her cold gaze fell on him.

Y/n: and you.
Caesar: si signora.
Y/n:I'm y/n nice to meet you caesar zeppeli.
Caesar: please call me caesar.
Joseph: hello, I'm Joseph joestar the only man y/n needs in he life.

Caesar: mr. Speedwagon said you were a hamon user but you don't even look like you can protect her.

Joseph: I can protect her just fine, you probably couldn't defeat those pigeons.
Caesar simply rolled his eyes and approched the girl standing near the fountain bringing her face close to his.

Caesar: I could defeat you while kissing this lovely lady.( italy who?)

Y/n: good grief, its like I don't even exist.

As the two were bickering y/n tapped her feet on the ground allowing ice to form underneath the two, making both of them slip clinging onto each other to steady themselves.

Y/n: if you guys are gonna fight I wanna join in.
Caesar: signora, you can use hamon?
Joseph:of course she can she helped me defeat the pillarman.

Caesar grabbed y/n's hands and brought her closer to him.

Caesar: that makes me want you more.
Y/n:

Your going to have to try a lot harder than that lover boy.

Giving him a bright smile and a pat on the shoulder y/n scowling as Joseph laughed.

Y/n: caesar how do you use your hamon?
Caesar: that will remain a secret for now signora y/n.

Y/n: just call me y/n, caesar.

Speedwagon had left for a bit having to make arrangements and left y/n in charge of the two.

Y/n felt the world slightly shift around her as everything had stopped.

Caesar: so Joseph you said that you can protect y/n? Prove it.

Joseph: so you're ready to lose.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
The other germans were in the base with the other pillarmen.

Scientist: strohiem's team may have bv failed and one of these beings escaped but we can use their failure as an example.

A soilder had approached one of the figures noting the strange hole in its head.

Soilder: what's that strange noise, its coming from the hole-

Scientists: move away from the hole!

But it was too late as a drill like object protruded from the hole skewering the soilder. The being opened its eyes startling the scientists.

Scientists: Turn up the lights!

They did but it was proven futile as the rest of the soilders were sliced in half their blood splattered on the uv lights.

General: he's using our men's blood to cover the lights!

The being emerged from his stone encasement the clothing on his body gliding majestically as stepped out. The soldiers ready their guns but had no time to react as he slipped between them entangling their fingers (jada Smith who?) In a grotesque way.

Soilders: what our fingers!?

They were all silenced as he drained their bodies leaving nothing but their skin.

???: Whammu!

The being now known as whammu touched the other two statues.

Whammu: Awaken my masters!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Y/n felt a sudden pang in her chest as a heartbeat that wasn't speedwagon's entered her radius but it felt different the heartbeat felt slightly calmer than a normal human the body felt larger and more muscular. She felt a sense of calm overcoming her as she realized who the heartbeat belonged to.

Y/n: whammu is alive after all that's good.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Whammu kneeled in front of his masters but kept his eyes searching in the room for a certain person.

Kars: come whammu, esidisi let's go.

As kars walked past whammu he was stopped by a strong kick.

Esidesi: whammu what do you think your doing have you gone mad.

Whammu: I'm sorry master kars I will accept any punishment.

Kars: it was my fault for walking in your shadow but I'm glad to see you still have your warrior spirit, rise whammu.

Whammu: thank you master kars.
Esidisi: where is our little jewel?

Esidisi was right y/n was nowhere to be seen but whammu could feel that she was close.

Whammu: master esidesi y/n is here and she's moving closer.

Esidesi: I forgot you and her shared a bond.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Y/n felt the pain in her chest triple but she ignored as they were driving to the location of the remaining pillarmen.

Y/n: speedwagon.
Speedwagon: yes y/n?
Y/n: when we go in there I want you to be careful something is amiss.

Speedwagon nodded his head, knowing no matter what y/n would try her best to protect him from the dangers that layed a head.

Y/n: woahhhh a secret passage now that's not something you see every day.

Joseph: if you keep your mouth open flies are going to go in.

Y/n lightly shoved Joseph,chuckling slightly at the notion but stop as she stepped on something.

Joseph: ewwww I just stepped in bat dung.
Y/n: jojo I don't think that's bat dung.

And true to her word it wasn't bat dung, it was the corpses of the other germans.  Y/n touched the bodies feeling the rubbery texture.

Y/n: their insides have been removed, which mean their awake.

They couldn't say anything else as y/n rushed farther into the cave. Her heart was beating in excitement and anxiousness.

Joseph: y/n,you can't run off like that! What's got you panties in a twist anyway?

The words died on his tongue as three large figures stood menacingly in the cave and their stood y/n, a look of happiness but also fear present on her face.

Y/n: Wham-

TBC

BYEEEEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 45.2K 182
Continuing from 20th century Japan, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Part two of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the anime, eve...
327K 9K 28
Jotaro x reader. You move to Japan from (country). You're a pretty shy person, but you used to get into fights a lot where you used to live. You stan...
117K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
13.8K 338 15
FINISHED y/n is a weeb and her favorite anime of all time was JoJo bizarre adventure. But what happens when she find some cute dogs and a couple of c...