OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 17

2.9K 166 34
By NuAnBiHa

Two months had passed and Gulf is feeling better now. In fact, he's staying with Becca and he's in Becca's apartment now. Becca, Fiat and Leo take a good care of him when he had his traumatized.

Becca bought all of his belongings and some of them was Leo's and Fiat's too. He was lost in his thought when he heard a knock.

"Gulf, can I come in?"

"Sure Becca. I'm not doing anything."

Becca opened the door. She went and sit besides Gulf. "What are you thinking, Gulf?" she asked softly.

"Nothing Becca. Just some of the past that I still can't get it out from my head. Don't worry Becca, it's not about your brother. I'm done with him."

"Are you sure Gulf? What about your feelings?" asked Becca again.

"My feelings? It would be a lie if I said that I didn't miss him. Yes, I missed him because we used to have a wonderful memories together but if you wanna talk about love, I don't think I love him anymore."

"He make me suffered so much, Becca. I'm sorry that I fall out of love for him." Once Gulf said that, Becca immediately hugged him.

"It's okay Gulf, I'm not forcing you and I know how cruel and mean my brother is. Actually, I..... Ummm..... I recorded what did he do to you." Becca told him the whole story about what happened when they were still in Thailand.

"Thank you so much Becca, for saving me from him. I owed you my life." Becca wiped his tears.

"Hey, it's okay. That's what sister-in-law should do. Now, what do you want to eat? I'm going to cook for dinner because Leo and Fiat will drop by to see you." said Becca.

"I want to eat yellow curry. Does we have the ingredients? I mean, enough ingredients to cook the yellow curry."

"Helloooo, this is Becca! Of course we do have enough ingredients. I'm gonna go and cook now. Have a good rest okay."

She kissed Gulf's forehead and she wanna walked out but she was stopped by Gulf's word.

"Errr Becca, can you cook it less spicy?"

"O-okay." She walked out from the room and leaned on the wall.

"Less spicy??? Hmmm, weird. He likes spicy so much but now he's requesting it less spicy. Oh my God! Don't tell me that he's.........." Becca shush her thought and she went to the kitchen.

While she was serving the foods on the table, the door bells ringing. Gulf who was watching the tv get up and opened the door.

"Gulfieee..... I missed you! How are you now?" asked Leo.

"Ehemmm, your fiance is here. Don't forget it." Gulf giggles.

"Hey Leo. Hey Fiat. Come in. Becca's serving the dinner. I missed you too and I'm totally fine Leo and Fiat, you don't have to be jealous with me. I'm married you know." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"But still, you are more handsome than me and I envy you." said Fiat.

"Yes, of course I'm more handsome than you and beautiful too in advance." Gulf let out a loud laugh. Becca were so happy to see his brother-in-law now.

"You wanna laugh? Okay, laugh until the three of you satisfied. I'm going to eat my dinner!" Then Becca pulled the chair and sat on it.

"Awww, sister-in-law is sulking. Come, let me kiss your forehead." Gulf pecked her forehead then he sit besides Becca.

"Uhmmm, smells nice! But Becca, it was less spicy, right?" Gulf asked again for confirmation.

"Jeez, yes Gulf. I cooked it less spicy just like you wanted to. But why suddenly you want it less spicy?" asked Becca. Leo and Fiat feels weird.

"Nothing, just feel want to eat it less spicy. Okay, happy eating." Gulf spooned the rice and feed himself. Becca, Leo and Fiat looked at him suspiciously.

"Woahhh, I'm full! It was the second yummylicious yellow curry! Of course the first one is Aunt Mame's yellow curry! Hmmm, I missed her so much Becca but I don't want to returned to Thailand." said Gulf sadly.

"I'm sorry Gulf for taking you far away from Aunt Mame. I promised you, I will ask Aunt Mame to come here and let you meet with her one day." said Becca and Gulf nodded.

"Gulf, can I ask something?" asked Leo.

"Sure Leo. Go ahead."

"How about your status with my cousin? I mean your feelings to him now." Becca and Fiat smacked his head in unison.

"Ouchhh, why did you two smacked my head?"

"It's his personal matter you idiot!" said both also in unison. Gulf laugh at the three of them.

"I've said this to Becca and now I'm repeating it again." Gulf take a long deep breathe.

"It would be a lie if I say I didn't miss him. Yes, I missed him because we used to have a wonderful memories together but if you wanna talk about love, I don't think I love him anymore."

"He make me suffered so much. I'm sorry that I fall out of love for him, Leo." said Gulf with a soft tone.

"It's okay Gulf. Whatever your decision, we will always be with you." said Leo.

"Hmmm, why is Gulf's face looks sooooo radiant? Or am I the only one who noticed it?" asked Fiat and Gulf was stunned with the word radiant.

"Errr, please excuse me. I want to take a rest. Thanks Becca for the wonderful dinner." and he went inside his room.

"Did I just said something bad?" Fiat asked again.

"No but I do noticed that he looks so radiant and he's being weird these last few days. He keeps on eating less spicy or non spicy food and when it's about spicy, we all know that he really likes spicy. Am I right, boys?" Becca asked them and they nodded in unison.

"Waittt! Oh my God! Don't tell me that he's preg-pregnant!" said Leo and Becca nodded.

"I feel it too, Leo. What if he really pregnant? What should we do?"

"Calm down you two. Let's wait for another few days, can we? I'll check on him by myself when I find the right time." said Fiat and they nodded.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Gulf was feeling very uneasy with the word radiant.

"Aunt Mame used to said that to me and as the result, I'm pregnant. What..... What if I'm really pregnant?"

"No no no! I can't get pregnant! But..... It is possible for me to get pregnant because he didn't use protection that night when he's drunk."

"God please! Please don't give me any baby from him! I don't want to have another baby with him!" he prays in his heart.

MEANWHILE IN MEW'S MANSION
-----------------------------------------
"Baby, where are you? I missed you so much! Please come back to me! I promised I won't tortured you anymore. I promised I won't hurt you anymore. I promised I will be the old Mew that you knew. I promised I will take care of you! Just please come back to me!" he cried.

He went out from his room and went to Gulf's room. He take out the luggage and suddenly a book fall from the side pocket of the luggage. He picked up the book. "A diary?"

He opened the diary but there was a few pages were tore from the diary. He sits on the bed and start to checked on the other pages.

PAGE ONE
--------------
"He makes me blush again and again. Today, we talked about the name of our baby. Yeahhh, if God give His blessed for me to get pregnant. I know I'm a carrier but still, if God didn't give His blessed, I can't get pregnant."
"He say if it's a boy, he would like to name him Thara. If it's a girl, he would like to name her Puifai. If it's a boy twins, he would like to name them Tharn and Type. If it's a girl twins, he would like to name them Bella and Yaya. If it's a boy and girl, he would like to name them Alex and Emma. I really like all the name that he give. I hope I can give him the baby that he wanted from me." Written by Gulfie.

PAGE TWO
--------------
"Today it was supposed to be our honeymoon but I ruined it. I'm so sorry Mew. God, I'm falling hard for you and I'm feeling guilty because I've to lied to you."
"Hope you would forgive me if you know the truth about Goob. I didn't mean to lie to you but it was Goob's last wish. God, please help me." Written by Gulfie.

PAGE THREE
-----------------
"I'm sorry again Goob because I fall in love with him. I wanted to tell him about us but I'm so scared. Do you know Goob, I have the feelings like our marriage won't last long and it scares me. What if something really happen to our marriage? What if he really leave me after he knows that I lied to him?"
"I can't bear it Goob. I ask him how can I leave without him and he replied that he's not going anywhere and he will be with me for the rest of his life and I'm hoping for that but what if he chase me out when he know the truth? What if he abandoned me when he know the truth? What if he hate me when he know the truth? The worse, what if he divorce me when he know the truth?"
"I can bear if he chase me out, abandoned me, and hate me but I can't bear if he divorce me. Why I have the feelings that my happiness won't be long? I ask him what if someday he leave me or hate me? He said he won't leave me and he won't hate me. He also said that it's a big mistake if he leave me or hate me and he's here for me and for the rest of my life."
"If only you know the truth Mew." Written by Gulfie.

PAGE FOUR
----------------
"I missed Aunt Mame so much and I decided to ask Mew to take me to the orphanage when we finished buying our groceries and surprisingly, he agreed to that. I'm so happy because I can eat the strawberry cookies too and today is the best day ever for me!"
"Why? Because I'm pregnant! Yes, I'm pregnant for real and I'm so happy because I can give my husband the one he wanted the most. Papa and daddy love you so much baby. Please stay healthy in papa's tummy." Written by Gulfie.

Mew cried so hard. He can't continue to read the rest of the pages. He know what Gulf might write and he didn't dare to read it. He keep the diary back in it's place.

He walked and took all of Gulf's belongings. He put it into the luggage and once he finished put all of it, he carried the luggage back to his room and he arranged Gulf's belongings again.

He took one of Gulf's shirt and went to the bed and he layed down. He sniffed the shirt and looked at it.

"It's been two months, love. Where did you go? Come back baby. I need you in my life." Mew talks to the shirt and he kissed the shirt. Couple of minutes later, he fell asleep.

"Mew, wake up. It's me Goob." Mew opened his eyes slowly.

"G-Gulf? Is that you love?" Mew tried to hold his hands but he refused.

"I'm not Gulf, I'm Goob and I'm so disappointed with you, Mew. Is this the Mew that I loved before? If you are the Mew that I loved before, you wouldn't do such thing to my precious Gulfie!"

"He's not the one to be blamed but me Mew, I'm the one who should be blamed! I ask him to keep it from you and that was my big mistake! You tortured my precious Gulfie! You hurt my precious Gulfie, Mew!" Goob cried so hard.

"I-I'm sorry Goob. I know it's my fault. I'm looking for him Goob but I can't find him. I'm sorry Goob but I-I love him, I love him so much and I hope you can give me your blessed."

"I already give my blessed to both of you a long time ago, even before I die but you did horrible things to my precious Gulfie when you know the truth. You killed your own daughter Mew, your own flesh blood! You killed my niece!"

"You are so mean and cruel Mew! I won't forgive you until you ask for his forgiveness and I hope when the time comes, he would forgive you! It's time for you to bear all the pain that my precious Gulfie used to bear." and Good disappeared. Mew immediately woke up from his sleep.

" 'I won't forgive you until you ask for his forgiveness and I hope when the time comes, he would forgive you!' " The words ringing in his ears.

"What did he mean by that? Goob, please help me to find Gulf." said Mew in tears.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
233K 13.1K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
86.6K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
49.6K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...