When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 12

135 10 0
By Hijabi-baby

I was woken up by an alarm clock , wait where did it come from; oh yeah I set it before I slept yesterday .

I groggily woke up and freshened up ; I wore a purple crop top and a black leather skirt.
Put on black lip stick and curled by hair a little and went downstairs to cook.

I ate to my satisfaction and picked up the tattooing tools and headed to his trap door room.

I slowly climbed down the stairs and placed the tools carefully on the ground.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow .

" And what do you think you are doing with those things "- he asked.

" You will see , "- I replied with a smirk.

I went for a chair at far corner of the room , dusted it and sat down.

I analysed his body and thought of how it was going to go.

I took a tool ; ripped off his shirt .

" Scarlet ? What are you doing !"- he asked .

I just kept silent and started writing on his body.

Murderer
I killed my wife.

I brutally killed my seven year old daughter

Janet died by my hands.

I made Scarlet an Orphan

I am an unworthy father

I made my children miserable.

It took a while since I was writing them in block bold letters. He needed to be reminded of the pain he had caused to others.

I kept writing on him till I was having a backache.

I got up and was happy at how his face expressed shock and sadness at the same time but he quickly composed himself a while later .

I climbed out of the room and treated myself with snacks.

I was too tired so I turned on the television to watch Marathons of the chicken girls. I wonder why I keep watching them when I don't really understand .

I was interrupted when I heard a loud knock on the door .
I silently waited for the person to say something .

I was shocked when I heard a deep voice from the other side.

" This is the police , open the door now " - an unknown man said.

I heart immediately sank
No ,no ,no, no.

I turned off the television and ran into the trap door .
My father was a little startled at how I entered the room.

This is too early , I have not accomplished my task yet.

I searched around the room to find any weapon , any weapon at all.

I finally found the knife I had jabbed in his leg the other still covered with dried up blood.

I was pacing back and forth deciding on what to do ; I just can't seem to do anything and the police have by now entered the house.

" What are you worried about Scarlet ? "- he asked .

" Just shut up and look at your disgusting body , you baldy ! "- I snapped back at him.

I was about to stab him when the trap door was burst open , I quickly placed the knife in my skirt and raised my hand.

They climbed down and led me out while they untied my dad.

I was taken to the living room breathing heavily while my dad stood beside me.

I was interrupted from my glare when

" Anything you do or say will be used against you in the court of law " - one of the policemen said.

"Your Time's up and you couldn't do anything Scarlet and oh , I enjoyed beating your sister to death . Hearing her call your name while I continued to beat her till she started bleeding and your mom , killing her was so easy . "- he proudly whispered so I was the only one who could hear him .

I was filled with so much anger that I quickly rip my hand out of the policeman's grip ; took my knife and stabbed him in his stomach .

He screamed .

" WHAT WERE YOU SAYING EARLIER , I DID IT BUT I WON'T REST UNTIL I MAKE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE , HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH! , YOU MURDERER , I HOPE YOU DIE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH YOU CAN THINK OF . I HATE YOU SO MUCH ..." - I was cut off when I was tackled down since I was about to stab him again.

One of the policemen called for an ambulance.
A few minutes later a heard two sirens ; I guess they had arrived.

I couldn't help but kick him in his leg as I was passing by him " I will never forgive you , you murderer" - I said in distaste . I was handcuffed, taken and seated at the back seat of the police car .

I stayed quiet while I was driven to the police station.

I was led into a cell ; locked up but I didn't care . After everything he needed to be punished for taking them away from me.

I sat on the bed and wiped the stubborn tears away . I have been here for a while now so I got tired and laid on the bed but eventually fell asleep.

********

Three days now in here with the same old routine;eat , sleep , eat sleep.
I was woken up one afternoon when I was interrupted by a male voice.

" Your lawyer is here to see you "- he said then left immediately after .

I got out and was taken to a room , took a seat on the available one and stared at the blonde lady sitting on the other side .

" Hi Scarlet , how are you feeling " - the female lawyer asked.

" A little satisfied " - I said staring right at her

" My name is Angelina and I want to help you " - she said.
" Why ?" - I asked with a straight face.

"I don't know , I guess I really want to help you out , if he truly did all those things you tattoed on his body then your actions were justified even though you could have brought it to the police but I am very sure we can get you through this."- she replied.

I just kept silent and glared at her nodding.

" Ok then , can you tell me what happened to the dead man in your house "- she asked.

A/N
I told you not to do it , didn't I . Plus I think you went too far . Tattoos ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Angel By J

General Fiction

97.3K 2.2K 25
(Detailed description in the book) A small peek into the book :- I stay there in half lying position whilst my angel sleeps peacefully with her face...
83.9K 5.4K 49
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
83.6K 4.6K 37
Ever had a crush? Ever been in love? Of course Yes. Read this story and I bet you will adore it(hope so) Imagine you in the place of...