What We Keep Hidden (Jai Broo...

By kcxbello

Jai Brooks; Captain of the football team. Most popular guy in school. Every guys hero and every girls dream... More

I have to what?
Memories
When things started to change.
Getting to know Ivy.
Jai and Brandon
The Three Stooges
Pregnant
He needs a father
Father and Son day
Bedtime with daddy
Every kiss begins with K
Jaidon Domenic Matthew Brooks - May he rest in peace
Date night
Misadventures in Babysitting
The bump + break up
Ivy, oh Ivy
The Poem
Trick or Treat
Your Loving Teddy-Bear
Oh where have the good times gone.
Midnight Rendezvous
Turkey Day preperations
Happy Needless-Turkey-Murder Day
And the drama continues..
Happy ending? Maybe not
Appendi-what?
New Friend
The Worst is finally Over
Plans are made
SEQUEL!

Epilogue

1.6K 39 15
By kcxbello

So I asked if you wanted me to continue this for a while or to end it and start a sequel. I got so many comments asking for the sequel so...

Enjoy the last chapter of What We Keep Hidden.

xxxxxxx

2012

Their second year of college. Living in a small two bedroom apartment. Jai had the night classes while Ariana had the morning, so one of them would be with their now six year old son, Brandon.

Ariana stood by the ladder that Beau was standing on in the backyard of her mothers home, hanging up Brandon's birthday banner. His June birthday party was being held here because of the beautiful swimming pool in the back. Her baby had wanted a pool party.

The back gate swung open and the child of the moment came barreling out with his father behind him, chuckling.

"Wow!" Brandon gasped when he saw the decorations his mother, father, grandmothers and uncles prepared for him. The entire backyard was transformed into a pirate ship.

"This is awesome!" He yelled in excitement, jumping up and down, his eyes shimmering and his smile blinding.

Ariana laughed as she handed Beau another piece of tape before walking over to him. "You like it, baby?"

Brandon grinned up at her, nodding eagerly. "I love it!" He threw his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, mumbling a thank you into her stomach.

Ariana smiled and hugged him back, stroking his hair gently. "You're welcome sweetie."

Jai smiled at his beautiful family and walked over, placing a sweet kiss to Ariana's lips. "You guys really did an amazing job."

Ariana glanced up at him, raising her eyebrow. "If you think that's going to get you off the hook from this morning, try again buddy." She wrapped her arm around her sons shoulders and led him into the house for an afternoon snack.

Jai frowned to himself as he watched her walk into the house. He was taken by surprise when he heard a very high pitched voice by his side.

"What happened this morning?" Luke asked from his right side, holding a balloon with his thumb and index finger, obviously having ingested the helium inside it to make his voice higher.

Jai gave him an odd look then shook his head with a sigh. "It's a long story."

"I got time."

Jai hesitated then sighed loudly once again, jumping quietly into the story.

"Mmm," Jai moaned in Ariana's ear as his hands began to roam her perfectly sculpted body.

"Jai," Ariana giggled as she attempted to pull away from his strong grip. "I've got to go to class."

"Screw class! Call in sick," Jai whispered as his lips found her neck.

"Jai, you know I can't do that."

"Yes you can, baby," Jai began as he continued the assault on her tantalizing neck.

"Uh...Mmm...oh right there baby," Ariana's eyes fluttered as Jai sucked her neck gently, just the way she liked it. "No stop!" She suddenly came to her senses despite the intense amounts of pleasure she was currently feeling. "I need to take a shower."

"I'll join you," Jai smirked as he slipped his hands under the little tank top she had on and began to lift it up. "I love our shower time together."

"Jai," Ariana sighed blissfully, she was too close to giving in to him. She just couldn't resist her boyfriend, but then again, no woman in their right mind would be able to resist her gorgeous boyfriend.

"So shower time," Jai's lips attacked her own as his hands landed on her ample breasts, one of his favorite spots.

"Ow!" Ariana managed to push him off of her this time. "That hurt!"

"What hurt?" Jai asked confused.

"You squeezed my breasts way too hard," Ariana pulled her tank top back down and angrily climbed out of bed.

"Are you kidding?" Jai questioned, he was still quite confused. "Come back baby! I barely even touched you."

"Yes you did Jai! That really hurt," she began making her way into their master bathroom. As soon as she was inside, she slammed the door shut.

"Hey!" Her boyfriend called out to her. "What about our shower time?"

"You'll be taking a shower all by your lonesome," Ariana stuck her head outside of the bathroom door. "And from the looks of things, I gather that it will be a cold one!" She yelled before slamming the door shut once again only this time she locked it as well.

Jai groaned before flopping back down on the bed in frustration. Women! He reached for his pillow and snuggled back under the warm comforter. If he wasn't about to get any loving, then the next best thing would be to go back to sleep. He didn't have to take Brandon to school as early as his girlfriend had to go to her own class and he was so going to take advantage of that fact.

Luke stared at his brother as he finished his story and took a sip of water, as they were now standing by the snacks table.

Jai looked at him and frowned. "What? What is that face?" He did not like where this was going.

"You need to talk to Ariana pronto man!"

"Why?" Jai asked confused as he began to sip his water once again.

"Because it seems to me like there's another baby Brooks baking in the oven!"

xxxxxxx

"Ariana?"

Ariana jumped at the knock on her bathroom door and quickly opened it with her hand behind her back, forcing a smile at her friend. "Yeah Miles?"

Miley raised an eyebrow at her strained smile. "Brandon's about to blow out his candles," she paused for a moment as she studied the smaller girl curiously. "What're you holding behind your back?"

"Oh, is he?" Ariana's smile quickly became genuine and she obviously avoided Miley's question. "Let's head down then!" She discreetly dropped the item in her hand into the trash, moving past the older girl to the bedroom door.

Miley watched her for a moment before quickly moving into the bathroom and grabbing the discarded mystery item from the trash.

Realizing Miley wasn't behind her, Ariana turned around only to see her go into her old bathroom. Her eyes widened as she figured out what Miley was doing and she shrieked, running in after her. "Miley!"

Miley stood straight and gasped at what she now knew was a pregnancy test. "Oh my-- Oof!" She grunted when Ariana pounced on her back and desperately reached for the stick.

"Miley, give me that!"

"Damn Ari! Get off me!" Miley cried, stumbling back into Ariana's old bedroom, holding the test away from Ariana, determined to see the result of it. "Yknow, this isn't good for the baby if you're pregnant!" She yelled over her shoulder, only to have Ariana's hand slap onto her mouth to shut her up.

"Shh!" Ariana cried, clinging onto Miley. Her legs were wrapped around her waist and her arm around her torso, trying very hard not to fall off her back. "I don't want Jai to hear you!"

Miley's eyes widened and she mumbled against her hand, which would sound like gibberish to most people, but Ariana understood her perfectly.

"No," she sighed, "I haven't told him yet."

Miley glanced behind her at her friend, mumbling something once again.

Ariana rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know I have to tell him. I will."

The taller brunette nodded and mumbled one last thing against the nineteen year olds hand.

Ariana blushed, "Oh, right. Sorry." She slid down Miley's back and grabbed her hand, attempting to take the test back.

Miley quickly stepped back and held the test up high, knowing the shorter girl wouldn't be able to reach it. "No way!" She kept Ariana at arms length, holding onto her shoulder, holding her away.

"Stay away," she paused as she examined the test and her eyes widened once again. "Oh my God,"

Ariana groaned and covered her face, stepping away from her. "I know. I have no idea what to do!"

Miley looked at her, feeling a sense of protectiveness over Ariana. "Ari," she began softly, "You have to tell Jai."

"Miley - I'm 19 and I already have a child. How am I supposed to handle two?" Ariana asked in exasperation, sitting on the bed and running a hand through her hair.

Miley sighed and sat next to her, wrapping her arm around her shoulders. "You'll figure that together. But right now, you have to go downstairs because Brandon is waiting for you."

Ariana closed her eyes and sighed. "Right. Brandon is the most important right now. Come on,"

Miley smiled and stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up as well. "Let's go." She paused and looked at the stick in her hand, grimacing in disgust. "Let me just.. Throw this away and wash my hands."

Ariana giggled as she watched Miley walk into the bathroom.

xxxxxxx

"...Happy birthday to you!"

Everyone watched Brandon blow out all six candles with big smiles - all for Ariana and Jai. They watched with just as genuine yet less enthusiastic smiles.

Joan quickly jumped in to cut her grandson a slice, yet he beat her to it and shoved his hand in, scooping his own out and giggling as he ate it, making his friends cheer and dig in the same way.

Ariana took a deep breath and turned to Jai, unable to hold it any longer, and whispering. "Jai, we need to talk."

Jai tore his gaze off his son to look at her, feeling protective just as Miley did earlier, as he looked at Ariana's big brown eyes. "Are you okay?" He whispered back, reaching up and cupping her cheek.

Shutting her eyes, Ariana took another deep breath and whispered, "I'm pregnant."

xxxxxxx

So there you have it! What We Keep Hidden is complete! I'm so sorry it took me so long, I've been really busy. I have a new story in the works and I'm going to start working on the sequel soon but I'm not sure what I'm going to call it.

I hope you liked the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 2 8
If there is a word 'bad' in this world there is also a 'badass', and she was named Millicent Jaiyana Hepburn. Millicent Jaiyana or Millijay is feared...
1.8K 0 53
Arianna Jo Coulter hates starting a new job, at twenty-five she'd been working as an ER nurse in her hometown since she graduated from nursing school...
67.4K 2.5K 49
One day there was this girl named Ariana,she always had a big dream of head of her like,meeting people, being famous,having a good life and all that...