SPOILED LOVE [TaeKook FF. jjk...

By eurigo_

Kim Taehyung, the young spoiled son of the owner of one of the most prestigious companies in South Korea, ins... More

PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

9.

2.7K 187 50
By eurigo_

And just like that ... 

The days passed and it came. The day that everyone has been waiting for. The day that the media has been talking about over and and over again. 

The Kim and Jeon Heirs' Wedding.

Somewhere in the middle of fall and everything is just falling. The leaves are falling freely and softly. The curtains at the window of Taehyung's room are gently flying all over as the wind from the outside blows the cloth ever so sweetly. Just seen and contton-candy like, beautiful and soothing.

Taehyung had a soft smile on his lips and felt like he's been gifted with such an enormous gift. Well... who wouldn't feel that way? He's marrying a rich young handsome man. 

He always wanted to be very very very different from others and now, he's extra especial. He's not just a Kim Taehyung, heir of Kim Enterprises but also Kim Taehyung, heir of Kim Enterprises AND husband of the CEO of Jeon Corporations, Jeon Jeongguk. He was rich before but now... He's not JUST rich. He's now the prince of two BIGGEST companies in Korea! 

And the day was nice and beautiful.

The skies are blue and the clouds are not very thick. The trees are brown and their leaves are like snowflakes falling from their origin. Amazing and fabulous. The venue is ready and the guards and security personnel are around the place, keeping outsiders from coming in, in Jeongguk's request. Everyone is in there and the whole ceremonial location is filled with purple and beige. The balloons and the flowers filling the place. The cloths everywhere and the dresses and suits of the few people who would attend.

Soon, the sacred ceremony started with the orchestral band that they hired on Taehyung's account. They played such a beautiful harmony as the doors of the place opened, showing two men at the end of the aisle, walking arm in arm as the music sways the people's emotions. Everyone was astonished and moved at how the scene was so beautiful except for these two men who are about to be pronounced as one. 

Everyone is amazed by the beautiful music playing at the background while these two beautiful men in purple and beige suits walked to the aisle. The wedding went on and on until the most awaited part arrived. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Mr. Jeon Jeongguk as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him in all the days of your life?"

Taehyung inhaled. This is it. He can never ever turn back now. It's just for two years after all. This is just a simple case of give and take. They would get married and their companies will be better. It's for the good. After all... Jeongguk is not too bad... 

Taehyung was thinking too deep that Jeongguk had to whisper. 

"Hey..." He called and Taehyung snapped back into reality. He turned and looked at Jeongguk before looking at everybody else as he gulped in slight embarrasment. "You can say no--"

"I-I do... I do ..." Taehyung immediately answered, stuttering through those simple words as uncertainty crept into his chest. And Jeongguk nodded. 

What was that? Is that relief that crossed Jeongguk's face? Was he scared of Taehyung's answer? The man then turned to Jeongguk, ready to speak. 

"Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him in all the days of your life?"

"I do," Jeongguk spoke immediate enough. Was faster than Taehyung with answering and everyone cooed. It was as if he's very well prepared. Overly sure about every single thing. 

"If anyone is against the will of Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon to be proclaimed as one, please announce your presence--" the man said and stopped when the door slammed open, showing another man at the end of the aisle.

"Stop the ceremony!"

Taehyung froze on his spot when he heard that familiar voice. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes tight. He took in a sharp air as he tried to compose himself.

Jeongguk noticed this and he frowned. First, his wedding is interrupted. Second, someone unknown or uninvited came in, he meant, WHAT ARE THE GUARDS DOING!? SLEEPING!? Third, his lovely groom seem to know this man. He slowly turned and saw the man walking. He's wearing a white tuxedo that holds his body, fitting in such perfect proportions. He's handsome. Very very very handsome at that. Jeongguk almost felt like this man outstood him in his own WEDDING!

He had a wide shoulder and Jeongguk looked over at Taehyung. He had a faint smile on his lips as if he's happy to see the other man.

What's this? A MOCKERY! A dispute of respect! 

"I demand to repeat the ceremony! I was late! Taehyung-ie ~ you look so amazing, my baby!" He exclaimed and the guards came to him. "Oh-- don't touch me."

Taehyung laughed and moved to go to him, hugging his neck and kissing his cheek. "Im happy to see you here! But... Hyung... It's my wedding... MY wedding. You can't just make a scene here..." Jeongguk frowned at what was happening exactly and he inhaled. The man looked at Jeongguk and Jeongguk locked with his gazes. 

What was that?

Jeongguk doesn't understand or maybe he does. Maybe he was right that there is something going on with this man.

He gave him a look that shows his pride. As if saying that 'See? I'm Taehyung's groom'. Much to his expectation, he saw the man frowning and clenching his fist for a slight second before he gave a smile. 

"Continue the ceremony. I'll talk to you later," he said to Taehyung and Taehyung smiled, nodding happily.

Hmm... Seems like Taehyung is really a beautiful man. Jeongguk knew that way back then but he didn't expect that someone with such confidence would actually show up on the very day of their wedding. Interrupt the whole ceremony. And not even apologize!? 

Shameless. 

The wedding soon ended. The vows are very much sweet to the people's ears but the couple doesn't care much. Who cares with those lies? They're not real and they know it.

But somehow... Taehyung felt like he shouldn't have let his once in a lifetime chance to marry for the first time. He felt like it is a regret to have his first vow be filled with lies. Jeongguk seemed to notice as they got inside the car and waved their goodbyes to the people. Jeongguk was holding his hand tightly and Taehyung appreciates it so much. They drove to the reception and they stayed silent. 

Taehyung was silently looking out of the car and Jeongguk hated the atmosphere. He just simply hate it so he spoke up. "Who's that man in white earlier?"

Taehyung just hummed not having interest with talking. He really doesn't feel good at the realization that maybe ... He really did the wrong choice.

"Do you regret marrying me?"

Taehyung took a long inhale and kept looking outside the window. But Jeongguk was simply confused. Again, in his life, he felt the pain of being unwanted. The neglecting impact of Taehyung's silence was stinging and piercing right into his chest. He was waiting for his answer. Maybe... Maybe Taehyung would answer 'no'. 

"Yes ..."

Jeongguk's world shattered. He felt the pain creeping in his heart and so he pull the car over.

"I hate the fact that I married someone that I don't love--" Taehyung was stopped. His eyes went wide as he realized their situation. Jeongguk suddenly pulled the car over, stopping at the side walk. He saw how he took off his seatbelt and moved and...

The next thing he knew was his lips, smashed against him. It's not his nose, nor his forehead. Not his cheeks. But his lips. Jeongguk was kissing his lips in such a passionate and needy manner, unlike when they were at the wedding.

His lips are moving very very carefully and Taehyung couldn't help but close his eyes. His kiss is swaying him, like he's floating in a cloud. His lips are so soft and they're moving against Taehyung. But they're not foreign. They're not strange. They felt familiar. Taehyung's hand slowly went to Jeongguk's neck as his back was against the door of the passenger's seat where he was seated.

Jeongguk was pushed against him. Kissing him ever so soft as if he's someone very precious. Something delicate was on his thighs, caressing it softly and it took some moment for Taehyung to realize that it was Jeongguk's hand. 

He's kissing Jeongguk? Tongues involved!? Jeongguk? Like ... Jeon Jeongguk? 

He's not supposed to be shocked but he is. He doesn't know what or how but he...

But it felt good. 

It felt so good. Taehyung's hand shamelessly went to Jeongguk's chest, touching his well built structure. He moved it to his shoulders and to his neck, squeezing at his nape as he kissed back, opening his mouth for a better access this time. Jeongguk did not waste any moment to travel his mouth and roam his sweet cavern. Tasting his warm mouth with such eagerness. 

Taehyung let out a moan and that was the time that Jeongguk seemed to realize that this is wrong. No. Not making out. If he continued, he's not sure what will happen.

He looked at Taehyung and Taehyung seemed to be lost still. He looked up Jeongguk and Jeongguk looked back, emotions flashing on his face. 

"You regret marrying someone you don't love?" He said softly and Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath, waiting for what is about to come.

"Then love me,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 22.4K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
286K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
317K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
310K 15.4K 47
Normal-Werewolves? Ditching a wedding? Well, It's Kim Taehyung's experties. A stubborn son of the famous businessman in Seoul Jeon Jungkook? Well le...