OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 16

3.2K 179 74
By NuAnBiHa

As usual, Mew will be back from anywhere he go at 8pm. He unlocked the front door and went straight to the kitchen. He placed the food that he brought for dinner and he went to his room without checking on Gulf first.

He enters his room, he grab his towel and went inside the bathroom to settled himself. Once he get out from there, he went down to the kitchen and he serves the food. Then he opened Gulf's room and he was shocked.

There were no Gulf and the bathroom also empty. He checked inside the cupboard, all of Gulf's belongings are still there include his phone. He's panicked. He called his mom.

"Hello Ma, is Gulf there?" he asked her.

"Hello son. No, he's not here. Why Mew?"

"Nothing Ma, I came back from work and he's not at home. It's okay, I'll try called him again." and he hung up the phone. He called Aunt Mame.

"Hello Mew, are there anything that I can help you?" she asked him.

"Hello Aunt Mame. I just wanna ask, is Gulf there?"

"No Mew. I only meet him at the hospital and that was the last one. Is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing Aunt Mame. He's not at home when I came back from work. Maybe he went to the nearest shop. It's okay, I just wait for him to come home. Sorry for bothering you, Aunt Mame. Have a nice day." Mew was super angry and he walked out from the room.

He grab his wallet and car key and started to search for Gulf. He searched for him everywhere but he can't find him.

"Just where did you go slut? I'll make sure I found you tomorrow! Wait and see! You wanna play with me right? Let's play dear slut!"

He drives back home. Once he arrives, he went to his room and slammed the door. He take his bath again and after he settled everything, he layed on the bed thinking about where Gulf might go. A few minutes later, he fell asleep.

"G-Goob, is t-that you?" The guy didn't reply anything, not even a nod.

"Please, answer me. You're Goob isn't it?" Mew asked again and the guy's still the same. Then, Mew noticed the tears and how unhappy the guy is.

"W-why did you cry? Did I do something wrong?" Again, the guy still didn't reply anything.

The guy went near him. He take a looked at the face like the guy was longing for him. He caressed Mew's cheeks and he kissed the cheeks.

After that, he rubbed his thumb at Mew's lips and he kissed the lips gently with tears rolling down on the guy's cheeks and slowly, the guy disappeared from his sight.

"That kiss! Gulf? Is that Gulf? Only Gulf kissed me like that and only him can give such a good kiss even it's just a simple peck!" He looked at the place where he is and started to called Gulf's name.

"Gulf..... Gulf..... W-where are you? T-the way y-you kissed me, I know it's you, Gulf. Please, show me yourself once again. I-I promised I won't get angry at y-you." said Mew, still searching for Gulf.

Suddenly, he can see all of his wrong doings towards Gulf. He can see one by one the way he's torturing Gulf. He can see one by one the way he's hurting Gulf. He can see one by one the way Gulf's begging for him to stop torturing and hurting him.

And the worst, he can see one by one the way he treated him while they were having sex and also the way Gulf's begging him for his mercy. He falls down and he hugged his knees, he cried. A few seconds later, he can feel someone's poking him. He take a looked at the one who's poking him and he was stunned.

"D-daddy, why are you c-crying? Papa said it's not good t-to cry. Please stop c-crying. I can't look at my d-daddy cry." The little one hugged his daddy.

Mew pushed her slowly and cupped her little face. "Pu-Puifai. Yes, you're Puifai my d-daughter that daddy killed. I'm sorry little girl. I'm sorry for killing you. P-please forgive me, your cruel d-daddy." Mew begged her.

"Yes daddy, my name is Puifai and papa call me that too. No daddy, i-it's not your fault. Papa said that it is papa's fault for not good enough taking care of me while I'm in his tummy and papa told me to not hate you because it was papa's fault since the first day he married you." Mew cried harder than before.

"It is not papa's fault, it's me Puifai. Daddy treated your papa so bad. Daddy even killed you while you're inside his tummy. You should hate me, little girl."

"But papa said that it is all his fault and papa don't want me to hate you. He said I cannot hate you because you're my daddy." she said with her innocent face. Mew pulled her and hugged her tight.

"Where is your papa? Can you tell me where he is? Daddy wants to see him. Daddy wants to ask for his forgiveness."

"Ummm..... I don't know where papa go but papa said he's scared. He don't want to see daddy anymore but he still remind me not to hate you."

"I need to go now daddy. Puifai love daddy. Bye daddy." and slowly she disappeared just like the guy.

"Gulf..... Puifai....." and he's awake from his sleep. He looked at the clock, 4.30am.

The dream, it felt so real. He still remember about the dream he had earlier.

"Oh my God, what have I done to them? What have I done to my husband? I treated him so bad! I treated him so mean! I treated him so cruel! I tortured him! I hurt him! My daughter! I killed my daughter! God, what am I? Am I a human that you created?" Mew cried and the words that his daughter told him is ringing in his hear.

" 'I don't know where papa go but papa say he's scared. He don't want to see daddy anymore but he still remind me not to hate you.' What did Puifai mean he don't want to see me anymore? Does he hate me now?"

"Nooooo, I must find him. I must ask him for his forgiveness. I'll do whatever it takes me to do just to gained for his forgiveness. Gulf, wait for me. Wait for me naa love, don't go far away from me." said Mew in his heart.

He get up from the bed. He grabbed his towel and as usual, he settled himself. After that, he called his PA and informed that he will not be in the office for a week.

He went down, grabbed the car key and went out from the mansion. He started driving the car. He wants to search for Gulf and ask for his forgiveness.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me dear love and wait for me. Please baby, don't go far from me. I need you. I-I need you in my life." Mew cried again.

While searching for Gulf, suddenly he remembered the last words of Gulf's asking for his mercy before his husband fainted.

" 'Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! I'll follow what you want me to do but please don't hurt me!' Hospital! Yes, he's hurt because of me. Why don't you search for him at the hospital? Stupid Mew Suppasit!" he cursed himself.

He searched for Gulf at all hospital but sadly, there's no register under his name or his twins' name. He sat on the chair that were provide by the hospital.

"Where are you, baby? Please, come back to me. I promised I won't tortured you anymore. I promised I won't hurt you anymore. I promised I will be the old Mew that you knew. I promised I will take care of you and our future baby."

"Baby? Will I have a chance to be called daddy again? Will we have a chance to had another baby? Most important, will I have a chance to meet my love again?" he asks to himself.

**********

A week had passed but he still didn't found Gulf yet. He decided to tell Aunt Mame and his family about Gulf disappearance.

"Hello Ma. Can I meet you, Pa and Phi Tong at Aunt Mame's orphanage at 3pm?"

"Hi son. Yes, sure but why so sudden?" she asked.

"Nothing Ma. See you later okay. Bye Ma." He hung up the phone and he called Aunt Mame.

"Hello Mew."

"Hello Aunt Mame. Can I meet you later at 3pm?"

"Sure son. What me to prepared anything?" she asked.

"Can you bake for me the strawberry cookies that Gulf like?"

"Of course Mew. I can't wait to meet him. See you both later okay." and she hung up the phone.

"If only you know how I treated him, you will hate me Aunt Mame." Mew cried again.

AT THE ORPHANAGE
-------------------------
Aunt Mame still busy baking the cookies when Jongcheveevat family's arrives. "Hello Mame. It is nice to meet you again." said Mrs. Jongcheveevat.

"Nice to meet you again too. How's everything? Why are you suddenly here?"

"It's Mew who ask us to come here." said Mr. Jongcheveevat and Tong nodded.

"Come, let's go to the dining room. We can have a talk there." Then, they walked to the dining room.

"Please wait for a while naa. I'm going to stop my baking at the kitchen first. What do you want to drink? Hot or cold?"

"Anything is okay and thank you." replied Mrs. Jongcheveevat. Aunt Mame went to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, she went to the dining room. "Here, have a drink. This is strawberry cookies, Mew ask me to bake it and Gulf likes to eat the cookies when he's pregnant before." she said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mame."

Not long after that, Mew arrives. He can see his father's car. He called Aunt Mame. "Hello Aunt Mame, I'm here."

"Hello Mew. I'm at the dining room with your family. Come here."

"Okay Aunt Mame." He take a long deep breathe before he went to the dining room.

"Hello all. I'm sorry for bothering you Ma, Pa, Phi Tong and Aunt Mame. I'm here to tell you something." Mew take another long deep breathe.

"Gulf is missing. He's been missing for a week now. I've searched for him everywhere but I can't find him." They were all shocked with the news especially Aunt Mame.

"W-what Mew? What did you mean by G-Gulf is missing? What did you do to him? I told you before if you don't want him anymore, you can tell me!" she cried and Mrs. Jongcheveevat hugged her tight.

"I-I'm sorry Aunt Mame. I-I didn't do anything to him. I'm scared that he run away because of he can't accept the fact that we lost the baby. I'm sorry, Aunt Mame. I'm so sorry for not taking a good care of him. I broke my promised to you." said Mew while crying and no way he would tell them the whole story, he's not ready for that.

"Have you hired the private investigator to searched for Gulf?" asked Mr. Jongcheveevat.

"Yes Pa and they can't find him also. I'm scared Pa, Ma, Aunt Mame, Phi Tong. I-I'm scared if something happened to him."

Mr. Jongcheveevat went near him and hugged him. "Don't worry son. I'll try my best to search him."

"Yes Mew, I will search for him too." said Tong.

"Mew, why did you ask me to baked the strawberry cookies?"

"I-I missed him so much Aunt Mame. That's why I ask you to bake it." Aunt Mame just nodded.

MEANWHILE IN LONDON
------------------------------
"Hey brother-in-law, how are you today? Feeling better?" asked Becca and she sat besides Gulf. Gulf nodded.

He's now at the hospital and it's been a week. Once they arrives in London, Becca contact his cousin's fiance and ask him to checked on Gulf.

To their surprised, Gulf had a trauma and he is facing the problem until now and they had to tied his hand but luckily he understand the situations.

"Thank you Becca. Thank you so much for saving me from Ma-master."

"Please..... Stop calling him master, Gulf. He is not your master. He is your husband, not your master."

"B-but he is my master and I-I'm his forever s-slut. He said that to me everyday and every night." Suddenly he screamed.

"Ouchhh, i-it hurts! P-please, don't do this to me. D-don't hurt me! Don't t-torture me! M-master..... Please s-stop, I'm hu-hurt....."

"Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! I'll follow what you want me to do but please don't hurt me!"

"No no no Gulf, it's me, Becca. I'm not gonna tortured or hurt you. Please Gulf, fight your trauma." she cried. She went out from the room immediately and went to Fiat's room.

"Fiat! G-Gulf! He's sreaming again. Please help him." Becca cried. He can't see his brother-in-law in that condition.

Fiat called three nurses with him and they both ran to Gulf's room to calm Gulf before the nurses help Fiat to give him sedative.

"Gulf, it's me Fiat. Calm down okay. Me, Becca and the nurses are not going to hurt you. We are not Mew and we are not your master."

"Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! M-master..... Please s-stop." said Gulf while crying.

"Prepared the sedative as usual. We need to give an injection now." The nurses prepared the sedative and they give it to Fiat.

"Hold him for me. Becca, I'm sorry again for the sedative naa." and he injected Gulf. A few minutes later, Gulf fell asleep.

"How long it gonna take Gulf to cured from his trauma? I feel pity for him, Fiat. I can't take it when he still remembered Phi Mew's words." said Becca.

"I'm not sure Becca. It depends on himself. He has to fight for it but if you ask me how about his progress, he's getting better. Just that, he can't forget the words. Let's pray for him to get better soon."

Becca went near her brother-in-law and she kissed his forehead. Then they went out from the room.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
7.8K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...