AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*BOOK II: 19*

559 30 2
By MercyAlovewriter

LARISA'S POV

This bitch!!!

"What are you doing here?" Antonio asked angrily.

"What did you expect me to do? You left me all alone in that hotel in California. What the name of the hotel again?"

The just made me more angry then ever. Besides why should I we aren't together anymore plus, I am married. I angrily picked up my luggage and turn, making my way upstairs.

Besides what was I waiting for, it's not like I forgot that room. Shit!... The key. I groan and turned back around already halfway up the stairs. I left my luggage and angrily walk back downstairs.

I ignore their stares and just face Antonio. I stretch my hands. "Keys." I said blankly. He sighs and takes out his thousands of keys but didn't take him long to find for my room. The blond hair lady just folds her arms and stares between me and Antonio.

"What the hell? She doesn't have manners. She will obviously not last a week here without getting fired." She said facing the other side and a dislike attitude on her face.

"Here. I'll be right there." Antonio gave me a assuring look but did I care? Nope, not at all. Guess my anger took the bonus. I took the key and walk straight up the stairs again.

"What's with her?" I look back to see the blonde bimbo asking Antonio. I angrily walk faster up the stairs, took my direction and finally got the door. I unlocked it and walked in with the luggage before shutting the door with so much force that I'm sure they could both here.

ANTONIO'S POV

"What's with her?" Brittney asked.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What Silver?" She tries playing innocent while running her hands on my chest slowly and tempting. I sigh and angrily took her hands off.

"I am not going to fucking fall for that!" I heard a door shutting loudly already knowing it's Larisa and the frown on Britney shows she also heard it.

"You should fire her real soon." She smirks.

"You are leaving now and don't ever come back." I said holding her wrist tightly. She wince.

"I didn't do anything wrong. What is wrong with you? You asked if I would go with you to Cali, but then you leave me all alone in the hotel. If not for Marco, I wouldn't have known you would be back here today."

"Marco.." I mattered. I continue holding her wrist as I start to drag a towards the door. "I don't care about you anymore,.." We got closer to the door. "..and I don't want to see you anymore. Don't you ever fucken call me or even breath an air next to me again."

"Who is even that bitch? You never answered." She said grabbing her hand from mine before standing and facing me once we reached the door.

"She's my girlfriend." I replied. She gasp and stares at me shocked for a while. She was about to talk but I cut her off. "You may leave." I opened the door and pushed her out, shutting it and ignoring the loud noise it made in the mansion.

I started my way upstairs. Passing the living room I noticed something so I turned back. A black diamond stones purse on the couch. It must be Brittney's. I don't have the time. I turn back forward and quickly made my way upstairs.

LARISA'S POV

I sniffed again. Why am I even crying? He means nothing to me. Plus again, I am married to someone else right? I took another tissue and blow my nose on it.

But he said he still loves me. We had a passionate kiss.

Why is my life so messed up?

A knock was heard from the door but I ignore it.

"Precious?" My heart melt at the name said with his sweet voice. When last have I heard him call me that? "Precious? Please open up." My tears fall. I want to hear him call me that name again. "Larisa, please, I can explain." Why isn't he saying it again? "Larisa, I know you are in there."

I desperately walk towards the door. I quickly wipe of my tears before turning the nob and opening the door. I looked at Antonio trying not to look like a desperate lover.

"C-can you please call me that again?" I asked looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Larisa?" He asked confused.

"No, the other when you first called me?"

"You mean Prezioso, Precious?"

"Yes, please one more time."

"My precious Larisa." I stare up at him and manage to hold back the smile. I stare blankly. This man is playing with my emotions and, and I'm letting him. Without thinking further, I shut the door on his face.

I rest my back on the door and slide down, sitting on the floor. I shut my eyes tight trying to hold back the tears but a sob manage to escape my mouth. More painful sobs came from within even though I shut my mouth with my hand so he wouldn't hear them.

My heart is being played with like a ball, painfully kicked around.

***

Two days later...

"Larisa, please. I am tired. I want to see you, your face."

I continue staring at the ceiling and an emotionless face though my heart is fighting for me to run and open up the door.

"Larisa, I gave you enough space and time....... Even though you never asked for it, but I concluded you needed it."

I don't even know what to do, or what to say. Are we even a thing?

"You never gave me time and space to explain though."

That's true but what I heard was enough reason to know he gave been sleeping in the hotel with that bitch.

"Larisa, you can't lock yourself in here forever. Have you even eaten?"

Honestly, I have. I have been sneaking around three in the morning to eat then pick enough snacks to keep my mouth busy. How much, I missed this mansion.

"Damnit!" I flinched as I think he just hit or punched the door. "You are killing me with this silence treatment. I love you Larisa." My heart is slowly dying inside. "And you are still my girlfriend." .

I froze, I think I just stopped breathing. I am still his girlfriend?

I slowly got off the bed and took slow steps towards the door. I slowly soundlessly turn the door nob. Opening it wild. Antonio as not yet noticed my presence.

"What,.." He quickly looks up at me shocked. "What did you just say?" My cracking voice asked.

"Yes Larisa. You are still my girlfriend."

"How? And I - we.."

"We never broke up Larisa."

"How? You left me."

"And you left me, but we never said all we had together was over. We just went separate ways."

"But..."

"Larisa," he puts both hands on either of my cheeks. "Have you ever heard me say 'it's over between us'? Or 'I can't continue with this relationship'? Because I never heard you say the same."

Next thing I know his lips are on mine.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
71.5K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
50.7K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...