The MC is OOC!!! (BL)

Da wandering_asura

One day,while I am chillin' in a hospital bed,an unknown man visited me and happily said. "Hey, prin... Altro

chapter 1: The protagonist peculiar visitor.
chapter 2 : The protagonist is in shocked mode.
chapter 3 : The Protagonist Plan A
chapter 5 : The Protagonist terrible art of forgetting
Chapter 6 : The Protagonist clan
Chapter 7 : The Protagonist ability and stupidity
Chapter 8 : The Protagonist and the gossip girls
Chapter 9 : The Protagonist unleashed
Chapter 10 : The Protagonist moment of stressed
chapter 11 : Tianxin Island
Chapter 12 Tianxin Island : Show of Power
Chapter 13 Tianxin Island: The words are arrows
Chapter 14 Tianxin Island : I am not Out of Character
Chapter 15 Tianxin Island : Our imperfect Protagonist
Chapter 16 Tianxin Island : levels
Chapter 17 Tianxin Island : The Nine islands
Chapter 18 Tianxin Island : Rules
Chapter 19 Tianxin Island : Prizes
Chapter 20 Tianxin Island : World within
Chapter 21 Demon : Blood field
Chapter 22 Demon : Enter the Beasts Land
Chapter 23 Demon : The Young masters of Clans
Chapter 24 Demon : Collecting Souvenirs in the Beasts Land
Chapter 25 Demon : White Wolf
Chapter 26 Demon : A secret in Seventh layer
Chapter 27 Demon: Heavenly treasure
Chapter 28 Demon : meadow of Dandelions
Chapter 29 Demon : Zhen
Chapter 30 Demon : A friend from the past
Chapter 31 Book of Beast : A tranquil day
Chapter 32 Book of Beasts : Invasion
Chapter 33 Book of Beasts : Imprisoned
Chapter 34 Book of beast : Annoyance
Chapter 35 Book of beast : Little Xin
Chapter 36 Book of Beast : Eternal guards of the Gate of Flowing blood
Chapter 37 Book of beast : Body Cultivator
Chapter 38 Book of Beasts : Heavenly Soul

Chapter 4 : The Protagonist little bro

1.8K 80 2
Da wandering_asura

Chapter 4 : The protagonist little bro.

At That moment , our little protagonist actually puke blood. Figuratively and literally!
He felt how his plan A crumbled and turn to ashes.
"Dead!......I am dead!," He wailed inside before he realized something.
"Wait!, He called me young master ! And Xiao Xi... !right!?....."
"Young Master! , The woman behind the old man immediately step beside him and put her hand on his back. He felt a warm current of energy gently calming his agitated nerves. His ears almost clap in jubilation after hearing how the woman called him. The Plan A ashes started to reform anew!
"Young master build quiet a lot of stress in his cultivation. Good thing you let that out "
Song Xi glance at the black blood pooling in the bedding and almost cursed out loud!
Good thing your face!, If I am still on earth and puke something like that, I'll definitely be drag to the nearest emergency room and say his final goodbye to earth at any moment!
After wiping the little bit of blood on his lips. He looked at the person infront of him, the old man has a thin and small stature ,so frail he looks like he'll be meeting his maker the next hour,,long grey beard, a slit for his eyes and looks like a fox! Well, a fox with countless wrinkles. And this fox like person infront of him is currently grinning at him.
Who are this people? The look familiar...but before that I need to get ready!
Facial paralysis activate!cold eyes ,check! Zip lips, will work on it!
"Do you feel any changes in your body, Young master?. " The old fox said after looking at the pale person infront of him.
Song Xi blandy answered " Same as before "
"Young Master, Physician Yao advice you to rest well for you to recover." The woman beside him said mildly while giving him a spring like smile. The lady has a gentle and caring demeanor partnered with a fresh pretty face.
Ah, a flower like lady.
Oi, don't you dare smile! You are Song Xi! Tuck your paws!
"Hhmm.." of course I will definitely rest! I need that time to figure out how to used this body capabilities! Or else I am done for!.
" Please Be more careful in your cultivation the next time ,Young master is a precious person. Others may die but nothing must happen to you , Young master " the old fox still had that creepy grin on his face before taking out a small lamp the size of a little finger and hand it to him. Song Xi didn't take it just stare at the little lamp . Of course! Why would he take something from this creepy old coot? I don't even know what's his intentions.
"This lamp is from your own formation pavilion,Young master. Develop by master Qu Shenqing. He ask us to personally hand it to you ."
Formation pavilion? Sounds familiar, upon looking at the small lamp he noticed some signs of formation hidden within it. Gently thrumming with life force . This looks a good stuff! Don't ask me how I know because I don't know too...maybe from the memories passed on to me by the original owner of this body.
After taking the small lamp, the duo continue to give blessings of goodwill. Again and again reminding him to be careful and rest for the following days. After a while, they finally bid their farewell. Of course! Who would want to stay with a person who didn't want to talk and just stare at the two of them ? Geez, they already left I still don't remember their names. But I am sure they are part of the clan.
"They said I need to rest, but how could I rest with this kind of situation? Every minute is precious! I need practice! I need to know all of this body's capabilities !"

On the following days of his so called resting , Our industrious protagonist actually help himself to a crash course of how to use the energy around him. With the help of overwhelming amount of memories ,he manage to grasp a bit of it and started to study the basic spells. After a couple of days studying ,Our little protagonist manage to built up enough confidence to try a basic formation to make a talisman.
Standing in the center of his spacious room, with a brush and yellow paper on hand, he started to dabble the formation.
First, he do some chant and draw / write something on the paper while making some hand mudras . While doing so, he didn't notice how the energies around him quickened and lively yet gently swirl around him, as if celebrating his use of them.
Even the newly sprouted plant on his window grew in such an obvious rate that it grew out a flower in just minutes! The plant slowly wave its leaves as if thanking him for the blessing. Not for long, all the living things around his mansion makes their own transformation! The air became more cleaner, the water flowing into the river clearer. The energy is incomparably purer!
The trees with their old trunk embedded in the soil grew a few feet more and each of its leaves sparkles with so much pure spirit energies in the air.
The guards around the mansion notice the minute changes in the surrounding that they immediately report it to the main house .

Song Xi while standing in the middle of the room suddenly sway side by side . His vision is dimming ,his pale face getting more paler and he felt his knees weakening.
"Why is it all spinning? " Then a splitting headache rushes to him .
" D***!, I think I am rushing too much..." The next thing he knew, he is already facing the hard floor of his room!
While Song Xi is unconscious, multiple divine sense descends on his room. Then comes the shock, then a flurry of panicking people rushes to the tightly guarded room of our protagonist!

I never knew , the collapsed from that headache will create another situation for me. The other occupants of this place actually found out about it . I was just arising from embracing that cold floor when a dozen people flood the room . Series of "young master, my Lord , are you alright,we will call the master etc" is all I heard. This people... aren't they exaggerating my first embarrassing moment here in this world?
I stopped my lips from twitching. Cold and handsome. He look at them and said
"Noisy," then proceed on leaving them.
"Walk out elegantly, elegance, cool ,chill~," he keep repeating that mantra inside his head. He is almost back to his room when his mantra faltered! ,He stumbled!!! Effect from that headache! Aahhh! My Image!!!, He is already crying inside his head. But before he got to embrace the floor for the second time,a hand help him up. One hand is holding his arm. He immediately looked at the person and suddenly wants to question his plan A.
"Why do I have to meet this troublesome kid on my first day of acting? I didn't even get to practice much," he is wailing inside, if his mind have tears, He'll already be drowning by now.
The one who came is named Song Xia,his name means brave and chivalrous, he is the one who really loved wearing red garments . He is Song Xi's not so little brother. This man is so big, I only come up to his shoulder with a bear like waist. This bear has a good looking gruff face, He looked much alike their father.Song Xia is also one of the closest to Song Xi.
"What happened to you big brother?, " Then gently take his right arm and feel his pulse. "Woah,the memory is legit, this guy is really a gentle bear with his big bro" he look at the hands that held his arm, his thin arms are like twigs compared to those heavy muscled arms.
"I am so dead if this Didi found out I am not his big bro" he can't help but think the moment this bear will twist his twig arms. Thin sweat begun to run down his back.
"Ge, your hand is cold. What do you feel?," His gentle voice wake Song Xi from his miserable thoughts.
"I'm just under the weather,a bit of rest will do." He answered with a voice that's almost a whisper. "Damn!, I am so nervous, I had to lower my voice for them to not notice my trembling words,"
"Oh ," as if Song Xia remember something,he looked at the people at their back and told them to leave. Song Xia help him back to his bed . He is really treated like an injured person. Why is this? Even the reaction of those people are very odd. It feels the same way when I am in Earth ,As if I have a great injury.
"Ge..,your meridian is in total disarray right now, I will get mother to look at your condition , She'll be here in an hour," This big bear is really worried for his big bro.
Just why does this Song Xi is too cold? In his memory,this Song Xi never had an ounce of warm in his body for anyone." I am sorry Didi, this big bro needs to act to be alive, I definitely can't meet anyone from this family this very day! I need to practice may acting ah!
" No need,don't notify mother. She's already so busy to be bother by a simple thing," he coldly answer to the big bear but Song Xia looked at him strangely.
"Ge,mother is just having fun with the new beast mount you gave her ..., she's not really busy...."
Song Xi can't help but look at him in dazed. Wow,this is awkward..., He seriously looked at the big bear of a brother then sternly said.
"She is busy...understand?," The big bear look at him with wide eyes.
"But big brother-. Your condition- ,"
"Understand?," The words come from between his teeth. The big bear unwillingly nod. Song Xi is grinning inside,hah! , this is the power held by the big bro to his Didi,haha!, As long as he know I am his bro ,he won't dare hurt me,"
"This big brother will rest now," then elegantly lay on the luxurious bed,. Then give the not so little bro an elegant wave of farewell.
The big bear stare at him with much uncertainty but eventually walk away after he saw his big brother won't bother with him anymore.
"Hah, good ! Leave me alone for now while I will internalize with my acting!" Song Xi is grinning inside when Song Xia stopped at the door and said
"Ge, this is the first time in many years you talk this much. I am really glad. "
"But you getting unconscious again will really need to be said to our parents."
Then with a smile , the not so little Didi leave the room.
It takes a while before Song Xi moves and cover his face with his hands.
"F***, Why didn't you zip your lips with a lock Song Xi!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I know the darkness in you"
"I know how you fall and be drown in madness,"
"I am the only one who knows how you devour a soul,"
"I know your everything...,"
- black box -

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

211K 12K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
92.8K 5.6K 22
I died a tragic death, but it made me happy. The next moment I opened my eyes, I was alive once again but in a different body and a different world...
8.9K 479 13
As I woke up in the body of the least psychotic but still psychotic villain in the otome game entitled "Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me"; I already...