𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐸 [nct mafia ff]

By rurulandd

mafia/gang au ༒a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts. 김 자유인, Kim Jayuin, which means "the one wh... More

Introduction
Introduction 2
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷 - 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑ī
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸- 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹 - 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 - 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻 - 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚅
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷- 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 - 𝙿𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚖
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎-𝙼𝚘𝚒
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽- 𝙰𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾- 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚔
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸- 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿 - 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎

1.2K 47 30
By rurulandd

Nabi was already in her room after she took a long shower and scrubbed herself from the dry blood on her body. She was in her bed and thinking about past events and how she felt when she knew that her friends were in danger. Her friends...

That word sounds unfamiliar to her.

At that moment she really got scared of losing someone she or her friends cared about.

Nabi laughed as she never saw herself being this caring towards someone or being empathetic in her life, weak, that's what he always called her.

The girl was lost in her own world that she didn't hear a knock on the door, then she was immediately awakened by her thoughts when they knocked even louder on the other side of the door. 'Who could that be?' Nabi asked herself.

When the woman opened the door she found Jaemin leaning against the door jamb and looking down at his crossed ankles, waiting for someone to open the door.

As soon as he heard her honey-like voice he immediately darted up to his head and rushed in the room: "Hey Nabi. Are you okay? I saw everything, do you need some help with medicating you? I know that I'm not one of the best but I still can do something. I mean I'm really good compared to Jeno, but still. Oh my god, I'm saying nonsense, am I?...Sorry...I'm really nervous...umm...did you see the new collection of dolls-ok I'll shut up".

Nabi only laughed seeing his figure being so awkward in front of her: "Hi...No, Jaemin. I don't need help, but thanks tho. You're the only one who came here after the mission. I was thinking about making some coffee, would you like some? I'm heading right now at the kitchen..."

"Oh yes, yes! I love coffee!"

"Ok, let's go then!" Nabi said cheerfully and headed towards the kitchen with Jaemin, who now engaged with the girl a conversation about the type of coffees and which she should try the next time.

Soon the couple reached the room and found almost everyone apart Jaehyun and Chenle in the kitchen.

"Oh, nevermind Jaemin. We'll drink another day. I'm really tired today, a good sleep will help me...umm...bye-bye"

"Not so fast Nabi" the leader spoke up and Nabi reluctantly turned her steps towards the dining table and seated between Jaemin and Mark.

"We need to talk"

Nabi was now staring at the boss expecting what he had to say.

"In my office"

"Oh" was the only response from her as she turned to Jaemin and gave him a look of apology, but he only shooed her smiling.

Taeyong got up and headed to his office and Nabi soon after followed his steps and arrived at the destination. Taeyong unlocked the door and entered the room.

It was neither big neither small, just rightly proportioned. There was only a large new pine desk, which still gave off the fresh scent of the tree. It was probably tailor-made for Taeyong; behind the table, there was a walnut armchair with armrests and all covered with a soft and silky deep red cloth. In front of the table, there was a metal office cupboard with many boxes, who knows how much paperwork contained the cabinet.

But the thing that caught the girl's eye is that there was no personal object in the room, he really wanted to show that he's ruthless and cruel and that he has no weakness. But men like these are the ones who suffer the most.

"Please take a seat"

Nabi only nodded and took a seat in front of Taeyong's table, but he on the other hand did not sit on his armchair, instead, he stood before the woman and leaned on the edge of the desk and crossing his ankles while keeping a hard gaze.

Nabi remained impassive and asked: "What did you want to talk about?"

Taeyong stayed silent for a second and thought how to formulate the words, this girl was giving chills to him, he couldn't deny it. "I wanted to thank you...umm...for saving us, not like we needed it, but the guys thought that it was right to give you their gratitude..."

Nabi cocked one of her eyebrows in disbelief and thrust her tongue into the inside of her cheek as much as she was stunned by Taeyong's difficulty to admit that yesterday he was indeed in danger.

"Ok, but I need answers..."

"About what?" the leader was confused by the woman's request.

"There's another doctor apart from the one abroad and Chenle, why he couldn't help Jaehuyn yesterday?..."

Lee stayed quiet as he didn't know how to answer, but he dismissed the girl only to avoid the question: "But you kept Jaehyun alive, this is the important thing for now. Soon there will be another mission. Seeing your capability in action, this time you'll fight on the field" he gave the little information hoping that she will be distracted by this.

Nabi only hummed in response and exit the room heading towards the dreamies game-room, she knew where to find answers.

The woman was going in the room and at the exact time, Haechan opened the door and exited himself then he raised his head sensing a presence in front of him.

"Hi, Haechan. Are the dreamies inside?"

"Oh hi Nabi...yes the guys are inside, but can we like...have a talk...?"

"Of course" guess that the answers will have to wait.

The couple awkwardly kept walking in the corridor and made their way to the living room.

It's right that living room designs are all about the look and stylishness. As soon as you enter the room, the first thing that you see is a big sofa. That luxurious sheen, the texture, and the rich feel of velvet of the sofa in the living room emanate class and indulgence. Around the room, there were scattered a few shiny brass lamps which gave elegant and swanky vibes. And the chandelier is the main living room attraction as it occupies half of the ceiling and sparkles even in the night, these shimmering silky streaks that fall from the wall above give off an almost surreal aura.

Anyone could put a finger on it that this huge villa was not the result of legal activities.

"Sooo...did you want to tell me something?"

"Well, first I want to thank you for saving the members the last day and I'm sorry Nabi if I talked shit about you like that. I'm always like this whenever there is someone new in the gang and even when it is hard to admit, I like to have beef with newbies. I hope that you accept my apology and if not you can go f-I mean please accept my apology..."

"You already convinced me with the 'sorry', but yes...I accept your apology. Dumb"

"No, you're dumber"

"Then who broke his arm dancing in the shower while singing to Shakira and covered it with saying that, that happened during a mission?"

Haechan was surprised: "How did you-please don't tell the members, I'm begging you..."

Nabi laughed at the pout he was making to convince her.

"Ok. Ok. But you owe me a favor, kiddo"

"Done deal, then!"

The couple stayed in silence for a while savoring the moment of the newfound reconciliation.

Haechan looked at her and said: "You know, you're not that bad."

And she returned a soft smile to the boy: "Hmm...Neither you"

Apparently, this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. But not everything is all roses and flowers...

(A/N: Omg ewwwww! I don't like this chapter, I really wanted to make a cute scene between Haechan and Nabi, but I couldn't. But this chapter is kind of a pause before the plots and drama, so yeah... Pls, I would like to see what you guys think about the 'book', so go ahead and comment! :) ILY!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 114 43
Heesung mafia ff -------------------------------^^^------------------------------ In wich..Nara a girl filled with revenge towards her fathers murder...
80.1K 3.7K 27
"𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Everyone grows up in a world of black and white. That is, until they find their...
22K 430 33
"It was a mistake looking into the alley. It was a mistake getting caught by us." ..... "You thought you could escape. How funny." .... "Will you sta...
25.7K 851 21
"Why don't you just go and continue whatever you were doing, just leave and fuck that girl" you said as you gathered your courage and talked back to...