𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷 - 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑ī

3rd POV

Pitch blackness. That's all that she is seeing. The girl moved the head to the side to see where she was- Ouch. What happened to her?

The latter wanted to touch the back of her neck to make sure that nothing was broken or bleeding-but she couldn't move: her wrists were handcuffed to the chair behind her back.

As little details of what happened the night before came to mind, the girl didn't realize of a new presence in the room, other than the little cockroaches that were roaming in the probably narrow and damp place that the captured were set in.

"Look who's awake...?"

The lass flinched a bit at the sudden voice -'how could you let the guard down!' she scolded herself- but she kept her cold façade and responded with the sassiest outcome she could manage at the moment.

"Not me dumbass..." 'Really? That's what you came out with? You're the dumbass here' her inner voice rebuked back.

"Oh? Sarcastic are we? Well, this time I'll let it slide..." Then the man grabbed harshly her chin, jerking her head towards the kidnapper "...because there will not be the next time".

And that's when the girl noticed the young latter, even tho being probably the one who kidnapped her, she couldn't deny his handsomeness.

Those icy orbs piercing through hers, that split on his right eyebrow, the little smug he had on his face when he noticed that she was checking him out –who could blame her tho? - the blond hair and the dark brown undercut that suited him perfectly- ouff, how many things she would like to do right now, and the kidnapper is surely at the top of the list.

"Are you done checking me out, Subarashī?"

Oh? Is he foreign?

"Nope! Not yet! I mean...look at you. Holy crap. I have a whole three-course meal in front of me, let me savor the last moments of my life..."

Telling that the boy was surprised by the response was an understatement, he was beyond shocked. Who the hell would react like this while being tied? And how did she manage to change her mood in less than 5 seconds?

"Quite unique aren't you?"

"Booyy...I'm special" the girl retorted. "Why am I here? What did I do? Did I ditch you from a nightstand? No, wait- that's impossible, who would ditch you? WHO are you?"

"And I was going to say that I was having fun with the new guest...turns out to be that you're the same as the others...Booringg" he said putting his thumbs down. Douchebag.

"Well to answer your questions: first, don't you remember what happened yesterday? Second: the same as the first. Third: Thanks. I couldn't imagine if someone would ditch me, I mean look at me girrl-

"Those are not answers. AND for fuck's sake Who are you?"

"Me? Oh...Nice to meet you. I'm Yuta"

Hi guys! It's the author. I'm sorry if this is short and if it sucks. Sorry, English isn't my first language and I'm new to this whole FanFiction writing and stuff. I promise that the following chapters are going to be better than this one.

I hope you're doing good. If you're enjoying the reading so far, please tell me if I should continue, 'cause I'm a little bit insecure. Also, this is my FIRST book, so yeah. Pls support me

Luv you