𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚅

The day after Nabi and Haechan clarified the situation between them, Taeyong called everyone for a meeting.

Nabi was the last one to enter the 'conference room' and unfortunaely had to sit right in front of Taeyong and had everyone's eyes on her.

Then Taeyong started to talk: "As you can see, the last mission didn't go how we planned and because of it we lost a good amount of money..."

"But can't like Taeil huyng hack into their system and drain all the money?" Chenle was curious like all the other dreamies.

"No, they've a high-tech security system. If someone tries to into their network, the system would alarm them quickly and that someone is sure as dead. Mr. Jang, even tho is an independent worker, he still works for someone. It would have been more easy if we had his telephone or his bank accounts, but as you can see we don't posses them-" Taeyong was interrupted by Nabi, who now was holding a little device in her hand.

"Who said that we don't have his telephone? If we're lucky enough, we can get to their systems. Still hoping that they didn't block any bank transfers..."

Yuta straightened himself now that he got more curious about the case: "How the hell did you got his telephone?"

But Nabi only gave him a short reply: "While I was dancing...On him"

Taeyong shook away the surprise on his face and took the device from the girl's hands and gave her a little smile.

"Perfect! Also this problem is done. Now we have to focus on a very big mission and I demand to everyone present in this room to focus even more on this task."

Now everyone in the room was all ears to what the boss had to say.

"I'm planning to steal the 'Toussaint', a $ 150 million Tasaki necklace, during the upcoming Met Gala at MGM Grand Sanya Resort, in China. We have nearly three months to prepare ourselfs, because the gala will be set in September. I don't want anyone to miss any detail or even lack attention during this mission, which will bring us a lot of gains."

Taeyong continued speaking, eyeing attentively the members present in the room: "I'll only give you a little brief of what we're going to do, for now. But today I'm going to assign for each of you the role you're going to play in this mission."

The leader switched on the big screen behind him and suddenly an image of an overweight crime boss, whom Nabi and Yuta knew very well in very different circumstances, appeared.

"Yama Tadashi..."

Taeyong raised his eyebrows in surprisement: "Oh, I can see that you know him, Ms. Choi"

The girl immediately strained her back up and cleared her throat and said: "Yeah, I only saw him on some criminal databases. Nothing more"

The boss only hummed in response and glanced quickly at Yuta, who was looking out the window while a wave of sadness passed in those big globes. The latter recovered from bad memories and looked back at his leader and nodded to assure him that he was fine.

Then Taeyong looked back at the big illuminated screen and continued: "Like I was saying...Yama Tadashi is from the Yamaguchi-gumi dinasty, which is the biggest Yakuza family, accounting for 30% of all Yakuza in Japan, with more than 8,900 members in it. Mr. Yama Tadashi, is the Yamaguchi-gumi's current oyabun. This is because all his relatives and older brothers and their families were mysteriously massacred. But we all know by the hands of whom this happened..." the last words were said more in a cautious tone as if the leader didn't want any monster to come out from under the table.

"Mr. Yama will attend the Met Gala in China as the presenter of the family necklace, which was built by trusted blacksmiths to celebrate the hundred years of the Yamaguchi-gumi dynasty. The jewel will be worn by Mr. Yama's current lover, Miss Sumiyoshi Kogo, the actual head of the the second largest Yakuza family, the Sumiyoshi-kai dynasty. But there is a gap in this explanation, because the lass will be supervised 24 hours on 24. And that's exactly why I need Nabi on the field. You need to befreind her that night and try to take away her from the guard's eyes, camcorders, in conclusion from anything that can recognize you."

The mentioned girl now was curious: "Ok. I do the girl's talk with her and blah blah blah...but what are you guys going to do meanwhile. Like this doesn't seem a really dangerous mission. Why do you need both units from the NCT?"

Taeyong chukled and spoke with a slightly arrogant tone in his voice: "Maybe you don't know what a dangerous mission is-"

"Or maybe my type of dangerous is a bit higher than yours, Mr. Lee"

The whole room fell silent as the leader took a deep breath and faced the smirking girl.

"I do not tolerate interruptions while I'm talking, I do not tolerate when someone talk back at me and I absolutely do not tolerate when someone disrespects me in front of my family. Did I make myself clear, Miss Choi?"

The girl puffed:"Yes, loud and clear...boss"

The leader only nodded by slowly making go away the irritation that was rising in him.

"Back to what I was saying, not only the necklace will be our target but also the whole exposion of jewelery will be in our hands. That's why I need you to steal the necklace, because there will be panic in the room to look for the necklace and the other members in the meantime, will steal the jewels displayed in the other room. But we need to duplicate those, in order not to attract attention from the police and from the Yakuza itself, as we will cross our borders of trade and smuggling."

Then Jaemin intruded on the speech and said: "If we're going to rob such amount of valuables, NCT Dream and 127 won't be enough for the mission to be completed..."

"I know..." that's the only thing Taeyong said to make erupt screams from the youngers.

"What are you guys celebrating?" Nabi asked slightly confused.

Then Haechan turned to her and spoke up: "Finally...you're going to meet WayV!"

As soon as he pronounced those four letters seven guys make entrance in the room and Nabi turned to see those famous 'chinese' members the guys were talking about these days. But she never thought that he would come into her life again, that he would bring such painful memories with him.

Both were wounded by that experience and what happened to them wasn't only heartbreaking but also hunted their minds for the past few years, and the two didn't want to go through that again.

Now that everyone went to their seat and calmed down, those two made eye contact and didn't believe their eyes, so much pain was brought back and so much will come along.

But Nabi wanted to stay stoic and spoke with venom present in her voice: "Aren't you supposed to be dead....

...Wong Yuk Hei?"

(A/N: OMG you guys don't know how much research I had to do for this chapter. I literally studied the whole Yakuza family history. Btw...what do you guys think about the connection between Yuta and the Yakuza? Oooooh and Lucas? What happened?)