𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎

It's been a quarter of an hour or so since Nabi went to the bar and some of the gang's members started to worry about her whereabouts.

Then Kun got up: "I'm going to see where Nabi is, something's fishy"

Jaehyun went with him alongside Jaemin.

The gang was conversing when the three guys that went to research Nabi came in the room panting: "She's missing. Nabi isn't here"

Taeyong slammed his glass on the table in anger and shattering it: "Spread out all over the club and control every room. Find her! Now!"

Meanwhile:

She curled her hand and aimed for the front of his nose. As soon as her fist collided the bridge of his nose, blood began to splatter all around the room's floor.

"Fucking bitch" the man cursed under his breath.

She hits him again and he surely could taste his blood.

"Come on buddy, get up." The woman mocked the opponent and grabs his head, her fingers digging into his scalp, and lifts him until the man is dangling on the tips of his toes.

But he slams his hand into her ribs and she wince. The pain ripples across her chest.

'Come on, Nabi. Focus.' the girl encouraged herself and tried to get up by pulling on the knee and then the other, but she did not have time to stand up as she was thrown on the ground. Nabi locks her eyes on the dead, black holes in his head and jab her palm under his chin. He reels back, releasing his grip on her.

Then she ran to grab the gun on the floor in full speed and as soon as the man launched on her, he was thrown back by a bullet right between his eyes.

Nabi threw herself at the door and tried to take deep breaths and brought up an arm, wrapping it around the affected area during the fight.

Unfortunately the girl did not even have time to understand where the turmoil came from, because she was thrown across the room and the door where she had leaned before was now wide open, with three armed men standing there scrutinizing the area.

The girl got up and gritted her teeth in annoyment: "Are you fucking serious?"

The woman was eyeing the three guys in front of her and decided if she should be the one to attack or to defend first.

"You know, our leader is very eager to see you, after your tricks last night. That man you killed was the one who gave us money, money to take care of our families, oursel-"

"You mean your alcoholic needs and going for hoes, I agree on that" Nabi corrected the man with a mocking grin on her face.

The men got irritated and one of them said: "Well, I think that the boss won't mind if you come with some scratches on"

Said that, he attacked first but her first punch glanced the opponent's chin. He noticed too late that it was a feint, though, when the second punch doubled him over and expelled the last bit of choked air from his alchool-weighted belly. These two shots were enough to knock him out.

Then the other two launched themselves on her and she raised the gun towards one and fired the pistol. It was a heck of a shot. Outside of having the wind knocked from him, the man noticed a fair amount of pain with the gunshot, and now he found himself touching the wound, from where a good amount of blood began to come out.

The remaining one attacked Nabi from behind, trying to throttle her, 'wrapping' one arm around her neck and the other holding the grip. On the other hand, she turned quickly and found herself face to face with the man and stuck two fingers in his right eye.

The man cried out in pain and takes a step back at a time, keeping his hands on the injured eye: "You slut!"

Nabi crossed her arms and kept her annoying -for the others though- grin plastered on her face: "You men are all talk but no action, so boring"

The injured man hurled himself at Nabi, still with his hand over his eye, but due to the blurred vision, he missed the target and hit the room divider, with his fist smashing a part of the wall.

The woman whistled and mocked the run-down man with a sardonic laugh: "Wow...Nice shot, man"

The other presence in the room turned towards Nabi and raised the gun towards her leg, but he couldn't go further because of a bullet planted perfectly on his temple. Nabi turned in the direction of the entrance to the room; where a there was a group of men and one with a smoking gun in his hand, from which the blow, that killed the one who attacked Nabi, had started.

"Quick, there are more outside we need to escape." Nabi didn't even thank the boss as she hurried to take a loaded gun.

A breathless Hendery replied: "We can't escape with our cars, they've all been tampered with and surely have a GPS attached. We can't even go out from the first entrance, they have surrounded everywhere apart from the emergency exit. We need to go somewhere safe on feet"

Taeil than said: "Our warehouse is too much far away to reach..."

Meanwhile the guys were discussing frantically, all the other ones reached the room where Nabi was.

And then Taeyong saw Jisung holding Chenle, who was whimpering in pain.

"What happened!?" Nabi rushed towards the boy and tore a piece of her dress and pressed it on the wound.

Chenle was hiccuping and said while sobbing: "We- we were attacked...Th-they're coming!"

Nabi gave the piece of cloth to Jisung and moved away from him, thinking.

"At least let's get out from here and then we can see where to go..."

The whole group escaped from the exit door and hurriedly ran throug the alleway. While running they caught someone, but they immediately got rid of them. When they arrivied to somewhere safe, they hulted.

"So, are we going to the mansion?" Mark asked looking around.

"It's too far to bring Chenle there" Kun replied trying to do his best to help Chenle, along Doyoung.

Nabi sighed in defeat with her hands-stained in blood-on her hips and spoke up: "I know a place, it's safe"

Not knowing what else to do Taeyong agreed and proceed with the whole gang behind Nabi.

...

After good ten minutes they reached a not-so big appartment and Nabi ringed the bell. The door was scratched and dented with chipped brown varnish, it had a brass colored lock and door knob dulled with. A brass safety chain dangled at the side of the door, a pointless gesture in a neighborhood like this. Soon the door was opened emetting a creaking sound and and a quit short girl with a teddy bear printed on her t-shirt, appeared in front the guys.

"Long time no see babe..." the girl giggled cutely while opening wide the door and giving full access of her house, not mindin that twenty-one complete male strangers were entering in her residence.

"Cut it Kang" Nabi shortly replied.

(A/N: Soooo yes, the hint was about Kang Seulgi. She's soooo gorgeous!!!! I had to watch videos of self-defense classes to write about this chapter and now I can Kung-fu y'all in a millisecond. JK    I don't have anything else to sayyyy, so Bye! (: )