𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢

Soft, warm, graceful light makes room inside Nabi's chamber, illuminating the young girl's face, almost like a call of nature to wake up.

The woman curls up in the blankets not thinking about waking up and hides under the sheets that give off the enveloping warmth she was looking for. Unfortunately, she woke up earlier due to the sunlight, so now her sleep is sure ruined and she can't help but pop out of the covers to wake up completely. Nabi sits there on the bed for a couple of minutes, then leaps off the mattress. And as the woman smoothes her tousled hair, she proceeds to the bedroom's only window and looks sleepily at the landscape on display. Trees wrapped in this atmosphere and their shadows rest their heads in the bushes, which are located on the sides of an old dirt path, the one that leads to the decaying greenhouse.

A lawn surrounded by a fence is on the left of the lane; above, there is a white sky covered by the protruding foliage of the trees. In the midst of the tall and slender stems, a thick light penetrates from the rising sun. The humidity of the first hours of the day gives the feeling of a spring morning warm from the cold of winter. And the trees in a row look like stilts suspended over the water.

A yawn broke from her lips and the woman waking from her thoughts continued across the room to the adjacent bathroom.

About fifteen minutes passed when she reappeared in different attire and proceed out of her room for breakfast, but not before making her bed and tidying up her room.

When Nabi entered the dining room she already found some gang members sitting here and there around the table.

Without saying anything she went to the corner opposite them at the back of the table to have breakfast.

The boys had their attention turned to the glowing fencing hanging on the wall. There was a woman decked from head to toe like a Christmas tree who had a smile so wide and fixed it almost looked like it was printed on her face.

She was located next to a man in his thirties, who had an aura that exuded superiority and authority. FBI.

Nabi could only hear part of their speech.

News reporter: "So Mr....could you please tell us more about the situation with gangs in our city?" she asked batting her eyelashes and leaning closer to the man.

FBI Agent: "Gang activity has been on the rise lately, but the authorities are doing everything they can to keep everyone safe. The best thing for our lovely viewers to remember is to be conscious of their surroundings...Be aware of who you welcome home..." he breathed out the last sentence leaving a huge heaviness lingering on the words.

The woman was visibly scared by the outcome and tried to play it cool by displaying another killer-smile: "O-Oh...I'm sure our viewers are relieved to know that we have people like YOU protecting us..." she continued while fanning over her acrylic painted nails on the, obviously, uncomfortable man's arm.

"Tsk...dumb bitches everywhere" Nabi commented mindlessly, startling the guys in the room.

"When did you come here? We didn't hear you..."

"I've mastered the ability to stand so incredibly still that I become invisible to the eye..." the girl responded while sipping her coffee, note, black coffee with no sugar.