𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸- 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

(For better engagement during the read, listen to the audio  from the second tower; the song and the video aren't mines, credits for the right owner)

Eyes.

The eyes are beautiful because they are the mirror of our life, they show every single moment lived. They are able to amaze with glare and are capable of destroying with anger. They bring inside the signs of defeats, but also of victories.

She met looks that revealed the truth, but she always felt fear. Fear often makes you close your eyes, yet with her, they were not afraid to hide what was tormenting them by looking at her with intensity.

She had the eyes of someone who, with remorse, had let her soul be devoured.

But are really the eyes an open window to our soul?

In her eyes, there was only destruction and suffering, but also a pure heart ready to save those in need.

But is it the eyes that meet or rather the looks? Do we see the sighted or the visible? If we see the sighted rather than the visible then perhaps our eyes see nothing, nothing visible, they sink into the night, far from any visibility. The paradox of the visible, always seeing and seen, touched and touching, since the eye, while seeing, projects a glance but always remains blind to itself.

How does it feel to be looked at with love, with appreciation, and not hate or fear?

She could not answer this question, Nabi did not know what it means to be appreciated for what she has become, 'Who would appreciate such a monster' she thought to herself. He makes her think like that.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when a knock echoed in the emptiness of the room.

The woman got up and opened the door to reveal Yuta, standing there. With pitch-black hair and a lacquered tuft on the side. A short-sleeved shirt with a black dragon pattern on a red background and the first fasteners unbuttoned, only then to reveal his inked chest. Fitted black jeans with a chain attached to the belt. And a pair of branded black polished leather loafers.

"I thought I said that we shouldn't gain attention..." he voiced his thoughts, fixing his gaze on her stunning form.

"We'll probably gain attention if we don't go dressed properly to a club" Nabi pointed out while eyeing herself in the mirror.

Her body was hugged by a sultry midi dress, which features a navy hue, accompanying a cowl neckline, narrow shoulder straps, a ruched side seam, and a high side slit. The dress is composed of a satin-like fabric, which is quite stretchy and easy to combat with.

"In that case..."

Nabi re-brought her attention to Yuta, who took out a small ocean blue box, decorated with a gold ribbon.

"Is this for me?..."

"I see no other one here, apart from me and you"

"I-I don't know what to say...It's rare for me to receive a gift..."

"A 'thank you' is enough, for now..."

Nabi took the box and wonder decorated her face, it was a "Benchmade - Valet - Gold Class Limited Edition!" she squealed out.