Cindelarry

By PreciadoA

Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon... More

Chapter 1: Louis POV
Chapter 3: Louis POV
Chapter 4: Harry POV
Chapter 5: Louis POV
Chapter 6: Harry POV
Chapter 7: Louis POV
Chapter 8: Harry POV
Chapter 9: Louis POV
Chapter 10: Harry PO
Chapter 11: Louis POV
Chapter 12: Harry POV
Chapter 13: Louis POV
Chapter 14: Harry POV
Chapter 15: Louis POV
Chapter 16: Harry POV
Chapter 17: Louis POV
Chapter 18: Harry POV
Chapter 19: Louis POV
Chapter 20: Harry POV
Chapter 21: Louis POV
Chapter 22: Harry POV
Epilogue: Louis POV
Epilogue: Harry POV

Chapter 2: Harry POV

14.6K 537 89
By PreciadoA

I awoke to the sound of knocking at the door followed by a "Mister Styles it's your wake up call" I groaned and try to cover my ears but I knew there was no use. I shouted a quick thank you and made my way over to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and smiled at myself in the mirror. What can I say I was pretty confident with myself. I had looks to die for or so I was told. I dressed in my school uniform and headed downstairs. I found my father sitting at his usual place along with my mum and sister. My sister was only visiting from uni for the week. I took my seat and immediately began eating the plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs. There was a few words exchanged before my mom directed a comment towards me.

" Honey your father and I will be taking a trip at the end of October and plan to return somewhere between November 3rd or 4th."

" That's alright I  can manage by myself." I said wiping at my mouth with my napkin.

" Sweetie you won't be alone Gemma will be here to watch you while we're gone."

" What!!!" we exclaimed in unison.

" Mum I was invited to a party on Halloween and there's no way I'm missing it because of my stupid kid brother" Gemma said glaring at me

" Gemma dear you will do as I say or you won't be getting your weekly allowance." Mum stated.

" Mum really I don't need a babysitter I'll be-" I tried to argue.

" Harry you and your sister need to bond besides I can't have you throwing any wild parties while we're gone." She gave us all a look and we knew the couldn't argue. Eventually I was finished with breakfast. I grabbed my keys, mumbled a quick goodbye, and hopped into my Range Rover.

I arrived at school a few minutes later and was greeted by my usual group of friends. Nick was the first to notice me as he shouted "Hey Styles how's it going???" I said hey back and we walked into school. Not a minute later the bell rung. I went off to my first class and thought to myself 'It's gonna be a long day.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
1K 16 2
Harry has a major crush on his brother Zayn's best friend, Louis Tomlinson. But after two years of little more than a conversation between the two, h...
149K 3.5K 37
Harry Styles is the school nerd, who gets bullied by his crush Louis Tomlinson and Louis friends Zayn, Niall and Luke. Harry only has one friend Liam...