Divided

Par mamalovesbooks

Kenya and Kayla are opposite in everything . Shades and all but they have on thing in common a boy . Which... Plus

Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divived
(Mini) Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided (mini)
After Math
Friends ?

Divided

1.3K 62 18
Par mamalovesbooks

Kayla

I was already in class when jaron stumbled in with he's fine ass followed by Kenya .

It irritated me .

They are always together in some sense and it makes me sick .

I don't know if he likes her or not hopefully not ,I can't lie Kenya is not an ugly bitch .

She's pretty for a darkskin girl .

If she was light skin , she would be badder then me .

I stared at her as she quickly walked by jaron and I and sat down in her seat . She looked sad and annoyed at the same time .

I frowned when I realized I wasn't the only one who was looking at her .

Jaron , was looking at her closely . Like he had to take in every inch of her ass .

I rolled my eyes and focused on mrs . A

Jaron gets on my nerve , he's always calling this bitch dark night and shit but he's staring at her like she's Beyoncé .

I looked at her up and down one more time . She ain't all that . We made eye contact , she quickly turned away looking down at her backpack looking for "something" .

Dumb bitch .

I ran my fingers through my jet black straightened hair and looked at jaron , he turned he's face and gave me he's cute ass smile . I felt myself blush . God he's cute .

I realized the class got quite suddenly and jaron nodded he's head toward the front of the class signaling me to turn around . I ripped my eyes from jaron and faced a stern faced mrs. A

"Kayla , I'm sorry if my class bores you but please put some effort and pay attention " she said coldly .

It took all my strength not to roll my eyes at this bitch . Nate , snickered in the back of the class and mumbled loudly .

"She's too busy fucking jaron in her mind ".

The whole class erupted in laughter Kenya laughed a little to loud which made me boil . I clenched my fits tightly and glared back at Nate , "SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA !". The class went silent , someone whispered "damn she mad".

Mrs . A pressed her lips in a thin line .

Whenever she did that shit you knew she was mad . "Kayla when the bell rings please stay after ".

I cursed under my breath . I could hear Nate and jaron laughing together about something but I didn't dare turn the fuck around .

After a whole fucking 20 minutes, mrs a gave the class free time to think about what they wanted to write about for their essay .

I stood up and walked over to my girl Toni , she was by jaron and a group of boys. I don't do shit in this class but talk , and I still get good grades .

I felt embarrassed as jaron looked at me . But he wasn't looking at me he was looking at Kenya AGAIN. I felt a wave of bitterness wash over me .

"Hey jaron , why don't you stop staring at her and just make a fucking move"

He looked at me like I was crazy . "What did you say ?"

"Nigga you heard me " I said with a attitude .

He laughed loudly looked at Nate and back at me shaking he's head smiling .

"I didn't know you were jealous Kayla " he said still smiling .

I arched my perfectly groomed eyebrows and gave him a look, A smile tugged at my lips . " I'm far from jealous jaron , I'm just SAYING , you stare at Kenya everyday why don't you just make a move "? I said cocking my head to the side .

I knew by now she was listening , I turned to see if she was looking our way but the bitch eyes where glued to her paper, I smirked at how pathetic she looked .

Why not just turn around Kenya ?

We all know you're listening .

I turned back to jaron looking at me like I was dumb . "Man , the only reason I look at Dark Vader is because she's so damn ugly it shockes a nigga how the fuck she can look like that" he said venomously .

I can't lie it feels good when he talks shit on her , a bubbly feeling rushed over me . I laughed loudly , " why you gotta be so mean? " I said smirking at him .

He rolled he's eyes at me .

"You know the bitch is fucking ugly , she looks like a burnt troll ". He said coldly . Nate and Toni where cracking the fuck up , I turned to look at Kenya .

She was looking our direction , she looked like she was about to cry which made me smile , I quickly turned around tapping jaron in he's shoulder .

"Well that troll is mean mugging you boo" I said chuckling .

He gave her a menacing look .

"What the fuck you staring at " he barked at her .

She looked at him with hatred , but the look wavered for a split second and sadness flickered on her face but as it came it quickly vanished .

" I'm sick and tried of your dumb ass talking about me , you and your wack ass friends " she said glaring .

I give her a look , I know she didn't just call me wack .

"Um , who are you calling wack ?"I said placing my hands on my hips . I've been wanting to fuck up this bitch .

She directed her gaze off jaron and looked at me blankly like she just realized I was there .

"Obviously you , aren't you he's friend".

I was taken back , I didn't expect her ass to talk back . This bitch must really want to get fucked up .

A few people who were listening snickered some where laughing .

"Bitch I wouldn't be calling anybody wack Because you are a fucking loser ".

I felt a sense of pride as jaron busted out laughing , my body tingled when he stood up wrapping he's arms around me laughing . " Damn girl , why you gotta be so mean ?" He said smiling mocking me . I felt myself blush at how close our faces were.

I was snapped out of my trance as the bell rang . I watched as Kenya darted out the classroom into the packed hallways . Dumb bitch thought she could talk to me any type of way .

I playful pushed jaron off me . " Nigga shut up she tried it " I said smiling .

He gave me he's cute ass smile and walked out of class shaking he's head chuckling . I walked over to mrs. A and acted like I was paying attention to the shit she was saying but all I was thinking about was Kenya and how this shit wasn't over .

She was the one who got slick with me first . If she thinks that this shit is over I'm right about her .

She's a dumb bitch .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.5K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
The Girl Next Door Par Aj

Roman pour Adolescents

355K 12.6K 59
Devin King, a St.Louis native that moves out to Atlanta because her mom kicked her out for being gay. Seeing her dad making a lot of money and living...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...