Divided

Jaron

I got home about half past 12:00 . I could feel the dread hanging over my shoulders as a walked up the cracked front steps of my porch . I knew my moms was up by the nasty ass smells of cigarette smoke fuming out the screen door that was slightly ajar .

I walked past my mom who was smoking and sipping a beer watching tv . I looked at the back of her blonde head not even surprised that she didn't ask me where the hell I was. If I never even showed up she wouldn't even call the police . I jogged my ass upstairs and into the cramped ass room that I shared with my older brother , he was dead asleep as I laid my shit on the floor and laid on my twin size bed . My feet dangled off the end of the bed as I pulled off my shirt thinking about how I was gonna face Keyanna .

I mean I was kinda nice to her today , she seemed turned off but it would be expected . She even laughed by something I said and I've never seen her smile by me . I licked my lips as I imagined her in my mind sitting on my lap her soft lips planting kisses on the side of my jaw telling me she wanted me . I could feel my meat starting to get excited , I groaned and rubbed my face. I've been having wet dreams about this bitch and they won't stop , I don't need another night of finding a full load of nut in my boxers .

I signed and stood up jogging back down stairs trying to find something to eat . My stomach growled as I looked into the empty fridge . I was confused , I looked into the skink and saw dirty dishes knowing Damn well my moms cooked something but didn't leave me shit .

I slammed the fridge door shut getting my moms attention . "What the fuck is wrong with you ? " she asking slurring .
I looked at her drunk pathetic ass disgusted . Why didn't you leave me anything to eat ? I asked angrily walking towards her in the living room .

She raised her eyebrows at me and smirked . "What you expected me to wrap a dinner plate for you and leave it in the microwave ? You ain't my husband " she said hissing at me

I shook my head walking away form her . She was still talking as I walked back up stairs . " I ain't got to do shit for your sorry ass , when you bring back my fucking husband maybe your ass will have something to eat "! .

I slammed the bedroom door as I heard her laughing downstairs .
My brother rose up from his sleep trying to see what was happening.
I told him it was nothing and too go back to sleep as I got in bed trying to ingore the rumbling in my stomach .

Kenya

I rolled out of bed still feeling weird about wasting my day with Jaron and not with hakim . I don't even know if I should keep talking to him after what Jaron said to me . Maybe he just wants to fuck me and Ditch ?
I'm not trying to experience that , I've had crazy little boys come up to me thinking I only offer sex but when I bring up a relationship they make excuses why they can't be seen with me . In all honesty they just can't let their friends know they attracted to melanin that's darker then there's and darkskin boys don't even look at my face just my thighs and ass .

I sighed as I walked into the bathroom down the hall . I looked into the mirror not liking what I saw and that deepened as I pulled off the bonnet off my head . My natural hair was matted and a mess, I gathered my hair up and created a puff on my head . Satisfied I put on some make up and earrings, picking a simple outfit of a olive green sweater and dark blue jeans .

I jogged down stairs finding my mom and dad laughing watching political drama about Donald's trumps foolery.
My dad noticed me trying to zoom past them to the kitchen but called my name before I could escape . I knew my mama had already told him about Jaron probably lying her ass off about what it really was.