"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

By MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Path A
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)

689 19 37
By MTWdays

Hey guys, this chapter is only the alternative path if you choose Path B "Save Applejack" the real ending of this story is the Path A ❤

(Warning: this chapter is mostly same from the last on but a few words and events were changed)

Note: none of this happened in the actual story. I just made this so u guys know what will happen if Rainbow choose Path B back at chapter 28 😅✌

-

Crap.. What should I do?"

I just sat there while watching Rarity reload her gun with another magazine filled bullets. I can see tears coming down my lover's face as she continued to back away from the maniac until she was stopped by a wall after.

My body was still trembling and aching an unbearable pain, but I knew I had to do something fast..

I noticed that there was a gun near Spitfire's corpse which was behind Rarity but I might not make it time. On the other hand, I can leap towards Applejack and take the bullet for her, its a dumb Idea but I'll take the risk of dying instead of her.

All I have to do now is wait for the chance to strike, still thinking about what path should I choose. Whichever path I choose may change this coure, it either brings me to death or saving my lover.

And finally.. I decided.

R: "Its such a shame it has to end this way Applejack." Rarity sighed after she finished reloading her gun.

Aj: "Why are you doing this Rarity?! We used to be friends!"

R: "Aww we were friends Jackie, even more than that. Remember our little moment back at the free time on the school's play?"

Aj: "N-no.. Don't f*cking bring that up!"

R: "Why? Don't you want your fiancée to hear it?" She laughed, looking at me after.

Aj: "It was a mistake Rarity! I never liked you!"

R: "That wasn't the words you told me back then Darling.."

Rd: "Applejack.. What is she talking about?"

Aj: 'R-rainbow.. Its nothing!"

R: "Why lie some more Applejack? I mean you're gonna die soon so why don't you tell the truth about us."

Rd: "Applejack what the hell is this b*tch talking about?!"

Applejack just stayed silent while bowing her head to avoid letting us see her crying face. But when I turned back to Rarity, she was smiling in a sinister way before grabbing her cracked phone in her pocket.

R: "You might wanna see this Rainbow." She started, showing me a picture in her phone which made my eyes go wide.

I can't believe this, it feels like my heart shattered into a million pieces, again. More tears formed in my eyes as I stared at the photo of Rarity and Aj making out in.. The changing room?

Rd: "No.."

R: "Oh yes Darling! You see, me and your girlfriend used to make out during our free time back at that stupid play."

Rd: "S-so when I entered their that one time.. You two we-"

R: "Yes Darling we were making out that time. But when you entered that room, we pretended to do each other's make up to act normal. Isn't that right Applejack?"

My lover didnt even respond to Rarity, she just continued to bow her head as tears freely flow down her face.

After all this time, I was worried that Rarity might get Aj back at highschool.. But now they were seeing each other before I could even court her.

But hey.. I deserve this. I cheated on you dozens of times.. But you forgive me every single time, I don't deserve to be with you, you deserve better.

Rd: "Why.. Aj, why didnt you tell me this..?" I asked in tears while trying to look in her eyes. "Answer me goddammit!"

R: "It looks like cowgirl over here cant even answer a simple question-"

Rd: "Shut the f*ck up Rarity!" I started, getting back to my knees to prepare. "Applejack answer me!"

Aj: "Its because you were still loyal to Fluttershy, Rainbow! You still loved her that time and I was worried that I wasnt good enough for you!"

Rd: "But.. Why didnt you tell me?"

Aj: " I was worried that you might leave me.. "

Rd: "Hell yeah I would.." I growled back in anger, making Applejack looked back in pure shock. " Rarity.."

R: "Yes Darling?"

Rd: "Dont shoot her.. Shoot me instead."

R: "W-what?

Rd: "I said shoot me goddammit! I want to f*cking end my life but dont you dare touch Applejack!"

R: "So.. You don't care that Applejack basically cheated on you with me?"

Rd: "That crap happen back in the play right? Well guess what dumbass? Me and her weren't even a couple back then! And I cheated on her multiple times.. Why can't she do the same?" I explained with a forces broken smile, still looking at my lover's emerald eyes.

It was clear that Applejack's still shocked and scared. She then started to mumbled out my name repeatedly which was barely unable to hear.

R: "Well.. If you say so darling." Rarity smiled while pointing the gun to Aj's forehead.

Rd: "Wait! Not her, Me! Shoot me Rarity!"

R: "I dont like this kind of you Rainbow, putting your life on the line just to save your lover. I guess you stayed being loyal and over protective like back at highschool.

Rd: "R-rarity.. Put the f*cking gun down!" I replied while secretly grabbing a sharp glass shard behind me.

R: "Oh poor Rainbow dash.. You're an idiot as always. I did all of this just to have you remember? I would certainly not shoot you! That just makes my plans fail!"

Rd: "But please.. Don't hurt Applejack!

R: "Oh I dont agree with you there darling, you see I have to kill her in order for us to be together forever! After this crap is over, we'll leave a happy life together right Rainbow?! Me and you can get married and have our own child!"

Rd: "Not gonna happened, b*tch.." I thought to myself as I tightened my grip on the glass shard which made my hand bleed. "Yeah Rare.. I'll be with you, but please dont hurt Applejack!" I replied.

R: "It seems like you still love her, you should love me not her!!"

When Rarity removed the safety pin again, I saw Applejack looked at me, it hurts me to see her like this. Now that she knew Rarity was gonna kill her, I just need her to smile and know that.. Everything will be okay.

But as soon Rarity pointed her gun at Applejack's forehead, I quickly yelled out her name to distract her this final time.

Rd: 'Wait Ratity!"

R: "Huh? Yes darling?" She asked, removing her gun from my lover.

Rd: "Can I-I ask you something?

R: "What is it baby?"

Rd: "I thought you liked Applejack in the past.. Why do you like me now?"

R: "Well.. Its true she's prettier than you and you two have no sense in fashion, but when I noticed your literally putting your life on the line just to save Aj and your friends.. I realized I needed a woman like you in my life."

Rd: "But do you really think I would ever love you back?"

R: "Certainly Darling! Our moment back at the mall was something! I need to feel you now.. But Ahem! I need to finish this to make my happy ending come true!"

Rd: "It will never happen.. Cause I still love her."

R: "Wha- NO! You will love me more!" She yelled back as before slowly presses the trigger.

Rd: "N-no!" I screamed while getting back to my feet to run and leaped in front of Applejack.

"B A N G!"

I jumped for the bullet.. But why didn't I felt anything?

When I slowly opened my eyes, my whole body started to tremble when I realized Applejack pulled me into a hug while I was leaping in front of her.

I then immediately cupped her cheeks as she started to choke on something..

Rd:" B-baby? What's.. No.. NO!" I yelled in nervousness as soon I realized..

She's the one who got shot.

She somehow pulled while I was leaping in front of her, pulling and protecting me in her arms afterwards. Blood was still coming out of her chest while she slowly cupped my cheeks.

Aj: "R-rainbow.. Im so sorry.."

Rd: "N-no Applejack! You're gonna be fine.. Please stay with me!" I cried as tears freely flow down my cheeks.

Aj: "At least.. Your safe." My lover muttered, still holding the part where she was shot.

Rd: "No Applejack.. Stay with me please! APPLEJACK F*CKING FIGHT IT!"

R: "I hate to ruin the moment over here Rainbow but if you gladly step aside I will finish your lover off now."

Rd: "Y-you monster.. You sick son of a b*tch!"

R: "Now, now Dashie no need to get angry, Applejack will die anyways and you'll be next if you dont get out of my way!"

Rd: "Baby please stay with me!" I muttered in a broken voice as I looked into my lover's eyes.

Aj: "Im okay sugarcube-"

Rd: "N-no your not okay! Just please stay with me!"

Aj: "Rainbow.." Aj started, pulling me closer to her. "Please finish this.." She whispered.

Rd: "I will Applejack.. Just fight it, I can't loose you yet!" I yelled after removing my jacket and placing it on her chest to somehow stop the bleeding.

R: "Ahem! Rainbow get out of my way! Applejack's hopeless now.."

Rd: "You'll f*cking pay for this.." I mumbled softly as I get back up to my feet.

R: "Excuse me? Sorry I can't hear you Darling."

Rd: "I said you'll pay for this you mother f*cker!" I growled back in pure anger.

I then immediately tighten my grip on the glass shard before charging her, pinning her to the wall afterwards which made her drop the gun.

Rd: "Asshole! How dare you shoot Applejack!" I yelled while more tears forms in both my eyes.

R: "Arg! Let go off me Rainbow!" Rarity hissed, still trying to push me away.

Rd: "You'll pay for this!!"

With my body filled with anger, I cant help myself from slamming the sharp glass shard into her neck, making the psycho scream in pain.

She suddenly fell to her knees after I let go of her hands. Blood was coming out of both her mouth and neck as she continued to make choking sounds.

I just stood up and wiped her blood away from my face, looking down at her eyes with a merciless death glare.

Watching her slowly bleed to death, really changes nothing. I can still hear Applejack groaning at the back which was unbearable for me to hear.

But I must do what's has to be done, so I slowly made my way towards the gun to pick it up.

R: "H-how could you..?" She was able to speak in a weak tone.

Rd: " Do you really think I would ever love you back? After all you done: you attacked my friends, you ruined my life, you killed my best friend! And now you shot the person I love the most!"

R: "All I wanted.. Was to be with you.."

Rd: "And all of this chaos for me, for a dumb worthless girl like me? You just f*cking shot my wife Rarity, your friend!" I growled back, pointing the gun at her face afterwards.

R: "Im not done yet..  At least your lover is now dying! And we can be together now.. In hell!"

Rd: "Not today bitch."

"BANG! BANG! BANG!"

I lastly smiled in relief after pulling the trigger, sending multiple bullets go through her head.

Rarity was now dead..

Blood was coming out of her head as I continued watched her with a merciless heart. As soon I heard Applejack yelled out my name, I immediately rushed to her and cupped both her cheeks.

Rd: "Applejack.. S-stay with me baby, its over, Its all over!" I cried after holding the cloth in her gunshot wound on her chest.

She just smiled weakly as she pulled me into a tight hug, still sobbing with her painful cries.

Rd: "Shh.. Applejack Im here, I.. I can't loose you.."

Aj: "R-rainbow.."

Rd: "Shh.. Baby girl its okay." I sincerely said before pulling away from the hug to face her. "I can hear the sirens getting closer.. Just hang on okay?"

Aj: "I- Im so sorry Dash.."

Rd: "Applejack.." I started, cupping her cheeks again. "I love you baby.. Im so sorry that I couldn't save you!"

Aj: "No.. Im so sorry.."

Rd: "Sorry for what?! Stop talking nonsense you did nothing wrong!"

Aj: "I.. Im sorry for leaving you.."

Suddenly.. Her eyes started to slowly close as her hand slipped down from my cheeks.

Rd: "A-Applejack? APPLEJACK COME ON STAY WITH ME!"

Aj: "I love you Rainbow.. Im so sorry that we didn't get to have a family of our own like we dreamt of."

Rd: "Your not leaving me yet Applejack! W-we can have a family.. It will all happen just stay with me!"

Aj: "No matter what happens.. Just remember that I will always be watching you.. From up there."

Rd: "Aj No! I love you please do- ACK!" I was cut off when a painful cough triggered, making me fall down beside my dying lover.

Aj: "R-rainbow.."

Rd: "Grr.. Im okay, im okay. Just got into a little accident on the way." I replied before getting back up to my knees.

I then gently placed Applejack on my arms while I gathered all my strength to carry her.

Rd: "D-dont worry Apples.. Just hang on." I cried as I slowly made my way out of the room.

Applejack was silent for a few seconds.. Which made my heart beat even more faster.

Rd: "Applejack? APPLEJACK?!"

Aj: "Hm.."

Rd: "Thank god.. Just stay with me okay?! Were almost there.."

Aj: "I really want to give you one final kiss right now.. But I wanted to save it."

Rd:  F-for? When?!"

Aj: "For the time I kiss you in our wedding after saying our vows.. And sadly that wont happen." She answered as a single tear shed in her eye.

Rd: " It will happen! Stop talking like that!"

Aj: "I love you Rainbow.. Its time."

Rd: "Applejack f*cking fight it! I can't loose you again!"

Aj: "Shh.. Im sorry that we didnt have any kids sugarcube. But at least I get to be with you.. And Im thankful that I have met you in my life Rainbow.. I l-love you." She cried, stuttering in some parts.

Rd: "Stop that.. You're not gonna die! Im not gonna loose you goddammit- AH!" I gasped in pain when my right injured leg snapped, making me fall down to my knees halfway down the stairs.

Aj: "Rainbow dash.."

Rd: "Gr.. Hold on Applejack! Im here, Were so close!"

Aj: "I love you so much sugarcube.. Im so sorry.."

Rd: "NO APPLEJACK.. NOO!!"

And just like that, her eyes slowly closed as she took her final breath for air.

This was my final shot at love, and I somehow blew it again..

She isn't breathing anymore.. Please I cant loose her.

I know loving her was a mistake.. And now she's fighting for her life because of the mess I made.

Dont leave me Applejack, please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 604 14
Rainbow Dash suffers from horrific nightmares, but whenever she awakes with a cry, Applejack is always right by her side. She holds her close, wipes...
3K 184 19
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
44.9K 1.5K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...