Assassin's Creed One-Shots

alittlebitbias द्वारा

Feel free to request! Within these one shots there'll be Ezio, Altair, Connor, Arno, Edward, Shay (etc).... a... अधिक

Altair x Hurt!Reader
Edward x Gullible!Reader
Connor x Reader
Haytham x Young!OC
Ezio x Androphobia!OC
Arno x Reader
Connor x Mute!Reader
Preferance #2
Ezio x OC (Requested)

Preferance #1

7.1K 156 33
alittlebitbias द्वारा

[I would appreciate if you guys went and checked out my Ezio fanfiction]

How You Two Met

Altair: you were just an everyday girl living an ordinary life. You worked in a book store selling ancient historical books. But one day your somewhat good friend Malik comes in, but bringing someone along with him. I can tell he's an assassin by his garments, but they look very prestige so he must be important.

"Hey Malik, can I help you?"

"Kind of. This is my friend Altair Ibn'la'ahad, and I would appreciate it if you aided him in a mission." I watched Malik leave, leaving me alone with the assassin named Altair.

"Hi I'm Y/n." I held out my hand. He removed his hood and just stared at me.

"I'll come and get you tomorrow morning." And on that note he left.

***

Ezio: being a student of Leonardo's proved to be quite rewarding- at times... But when a strangely cladded man walked in, I got curious.

"Leonardo, do you have any more codex's?" He asked aloud walking in.

"Uh he's not here but can I help you?"

The man looked surprised to see me, probably because I was a girl. He removed the hood, showing his very attractive features.

"Ezio Auditore." He smiled holding out his hand.

"Y/n."

***

Edward: being a female pirate was everything but easy. Alcohol and obnoxious men everywhere trying to get in my pants. That really got to me, so being stuck sitting in a bar really struck me fancy. Haha no.

"Hey Y/n, I've been waiting for you to except my offer to sail with me." I looked over at Thatch.

"Oh bug off."

"Come on, I don't see why you wouldn't except. Sailing with me-"

"Doesn't sound fun at all. Leave the lass alone. I assume she'd rather come sail on the Jackdaw." Sketchy hooded man, that from the features I could see was very attractive... "Let's head out and talk." He placed an arm around my shoulder and lead me out of the joint.

"The names Y/n..."

"Captain Edward Kenway. And I've heard all about your abilities, so why not come sail with me." Having heard all about this man in the past, how could I say no.

"Don't see why not."

***

Connor: this is quite a predicament I've found myself in. Being young and semi rich, those imbeciles of redcoats just won't leave me alone!

"Let go of me!" I was shocked at what came next.

"AHH!"

I watched as all three red coats were taken to the ground, unmoving.

"Are you alright?" A man wearing a hood with lots of weapons stood there in front of me.

"Uh- well I think so... Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

"I'm Y/n."

"Connor."

"Well Connor, I hope to see you soon!"

***

Arno: it was a fairly stormy day here in Paris, and I was soaked. It was even worse seeing as all you could hear and see was people fighting. I wish we weren't in the middle of a revolution here.

"Excuse me miss?" I felt my shoulder being grabbed.

"Huh?" A strange hooded figure with a lot of weapons stood by me.

"I think you should leave the area as quick as you can."

"Okay I will- thank you-"

"Arno. My names Arno."

"I'm Y/n."

"Well Y/n, I hope to see you soon, and stay safe."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

586K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
554K 29.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...