OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

Af NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Mere

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 15

3.3K 182 88
Af NuAnBiHa

It's been three weeks since Gulf left the hospital and Becca witness all of Mew's actions against Gulf. Since she knew about what Mew did to Gulf, Becca always keep on watching her brother's attitude.

If her brother is an actor, then he would get The Best Male Actor award. The day Gulf left the hospital, Mew said there's nothing to worry about and they didn't have to follow him to the mansion but Becca didn't listen to him.

She followed them secretly just to see what else Mew would to her brother-in-law and it was her lucky day because Mew forget to closed the front door and lock it. She also took the second key of the front door inside the drawer where Mew put all his keys.

She was shocked to see the way her brother treated Gulf. She can never imagined her lovely brother turns into a monster just because of Gulf lied to him.

"He must be traumatized for what my evil brother did to him. I'm sorry Gulf. I will save you soon, wait for me."

Every night Becca would go to the mansion secretly. She cried when she hears her brother-in-law screaming begging for Mew to stop tortured and hurting him.

She also recorded what Mew did to Gulf and she will cried hardly when Mew forced her brother-in-law to have sex with him everyday. This night, she's here again to witness her brother's dirty attitude.

"Wowww, it's 10pm and he's not at home yet. I wondered where did he go."

She's now waiting inside her car that was park far away from Mew's mansion. Not long after that, he saw her brother's car entering the yard.

"He's drunk? Oh my God, I hope he didn't do anything terrible to Gulf." prays Becca in her heart. She let her brother enters the mansion's first and she enters ten minutes later.

She was so shocked to hear Gulf screaming not like usual. She ran to the room but she can't see and record what Mew did to her brother-in-law because he closed the door. So she just record the voice of them.

18+ AND SORRY, IT'S TERRIBLE THAN BEFORE
----------------------------------------------------------
"Nooooo!!! S-stoppppp!!! It h-hurts!!! D-don't hit m-me!!!" begged Gulf.

"I will stop hitting you only if you want me to give your service! For now, I'll continue hitting you until you agree!"

"B-but you are d-drunk! P-please master, I-I don't want t-to do it!" he begged again.

Mew keep on hitting him with his belt. He looks like a monster.

"What's wrong if I'm drunk? You are still my slut and will forever be my slut! Do you want to give your service or not? I can continue hitting you until morning you know!" He still hitting Gulf.

"Nooooo, I'm not giving you anything. I-I'm tired and sore. Please m-master, have a little bit pity on me."

"Me? Having a little bit pity on you? Never, my slut! You don't want to give me your service? Okay, let me do it by myself!" he smirked.

He stopped hitting Gulf with his belt. He took off Gulf's shirt, pants and boxer and he took both of Gulf's hands and he tied it with his belt.

"Nooooo, pleaseeeee!!! Stop it m-master!" Gulf's keep on begging to Mew.

"Shut up or I will make you suffered more than this!" Mew slapped both of his chubby cheeks.

Mew spread Gulf's legs. Then he tied the legs using Gulf's shirt and pants. "You don't want to give your service? Now I got it and you can't do anything."

"Please M-Mew, you're drunk. Don't do this to me. I'm begging you." begged Gulf.

"Who is Mew? I'm master and you are my slut. I want your service but you don't want to give it to me. So this is the way I could get my satisfy need from you." He looked at his slut lustfully.

"P-please hus-husband. Don't do this to me. I-I'm still your w-wife. I l-love you M-Mew." Gulf cried. He loves his husband so much. Mew punched his face and he's also slapped him.

"Who is your husband? You're not my wife but you're my slut. I don't love you, I love Goob and you lied to me. Now let's go to the heaven." said Mew while biting and licking his lips.

He take off his attire. He took his shirt and he put into Gulf's mouth. He started to kiss him roughly. Mew licks and sucks Gulf's plump lips and he's asking for entrance but Gulf ignore it.

He bit the lips and he enters his tongue once he get the chance. He wrapped his hands around Gulf's neck, never breaking the kiss. Mew slides his legs in between Gulf's and pressed his thigh against his slut's member. He break the kiss.

"I have not done anything to you but you're already this hard. Can't resist my touch, isn't it?" he smirked.

Mew wrapped his hands around Gulf's member and begin to jerk him off. He moves his hands up and down. He circles his thumb around the cockhead and he plays with the slit.

"Wanna cum slut? Not so fast!" Mew takes his hands away from Gulf's member. He's now kissing Gulf's neck. He start to nibbling and sucking the neck, leaving hickeys on his skin.

Mew could feel his slut's member harder than before. He keep on kissing his neck and moves down to the chest and his tummy.

"Awww, poor my slut! The baby is gone! Hahaha, serves you right!" He took out the shirt from Gulf's mouth.

"Let's hear the loud moan from my slut!" Mew went down and he put Gulf's member in his mouth. He licked and sucked it hard. He wanted to hear his slut's moans but he didn't hear any of it. He stopped his doing and looked at his slut.

"Why didn't you moan? Why didn't you scream my name? Is it not good dear slut?"

"You forced me, I didn't feel anything at all." said Gulf.

Mew looked at him with anger. He slapped him hard and he also punched him.

"You won't moan? Okay, I will forced you to moan!" Mew went down and he insert one of his fingers in the hole without any lube or saliva covering it.

"Ouchhh, i-it hurts! P-please, don't do this to me. D-dont hurt me! Don't t-torture me!" he begged again.

Mew didn't listen to him. He continue to push the finger deeply. When he satisfied, he insert another two fingers and it make Gulf's shout.

"Arghhh! M-Mew, it hurts so m-much! I'm s-sorry, I'll follow what you w-want me to do." he cried.

"Good slut, listen to me and do what I want you to do! Now, let's continue straight to our heaven!" said Mew.

He pulled out his fingers. He insert his member, also without any lube, saliva and condom covering it. Mew thrust him rough, hard and deep.

He thrust him and he slapped him at the same time. Not just slapped, he strangled his husband until he is out of breath and he let go of his hand.

"Ahhh..... M-master..... Please s-stop, I'm hu-hurt....."

Mew continue his thrusting without any mercy towards his husband. He can see his husband crying but he don't even feel any pity to him.

He forget that he didn't wear the condom and he shot his seeds inside the hole without realizing the possibility he might have another baby with Gulf.

"Ahhh, I'm so satisfied. Thank you baby for the sex. I love you, Gulf. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." and he passed out.

Gulf was shocked. "Did..... Did he said that he love me? But he was drunk. But..... But drunk people always speak out the truth. No, forget it Gulf. He doesn't love you and will never love you. You're just his slut and will be his only slut forever."

Gulf cried in his heart. He pushed Mew slowly to the side and he wake up slowly and walked to the bathroom to clean himself. Meanwhile outside the room, Becca is crying because of the treats that his brother gave to her brother-in-law.

"Just wait naa Gulf. Just wait for another six days and then, you're safe from my evil brother. I promised I will protect and hide you from him. I regret to know him as my brother." She wiped her tears and she went out from the mansion and drive back to Jongcheveevat's house.

**********

It's been a hell to Gulf for this five days and Becca knows it because she never failed to record and see what his brother did to Gulf every night. He treated him worse than before and she hates Mew so much.

She don't care about her relationship with Mew anymore. She hates him for being her brother and she don't even know why Gulf still loves him.

How did she know? When Mew beat, hit and kick him hard, he will scream Mew's name, he will say he's still his wife and he will called Mew husband.

Mew will do that continuously until Gulf agreed to obeyed him. Luckily tonight he didn't have a chance to beat and hit Gulf because she's with Mew right now.

"So what time will you leave for London tomorrow?" Mew asked her.

"5pm but I'll go to the airport earlier to avoid jammed. Why is it?"

"Owhhh, I'm asking you because tomorrow I'll have an urgent meeting and I can't accompany you at the airport." said Mew but his true agenda was, he's going to torture Gulf since tomorrow he didn't have anything to do.

"It's okay Phi Mew, you don't need to accompany me. Anyway, where is my brother-in-law? I haven't seen him. Where is he?" Mew was stunned and Becca noticed that his brother's face changed.

"Ahmmm, he..... He is sleeping be-because he said to me that he's a little bit tired and he wants t-to sleep early." Mew's stuttered.

"Yeahhh, tired until he was traumatized because of your doing but still he loves you so much! I heard it Phi. I heard everything and I record everything that I see." she said in her heart.

"Owhhh, I see. So sad, I really want to talk with him before I fly to London tomorrow. It's okay, let him rest. He must be reaaaaally tired." Becca mocked her brother but he didn't noticed it.

"Becca, wait here. I have something for you." Becca nodded and Mew went to his room. Becca rushed to the drawer where Mew put all his spare keys and she took the one that besides his car key. Then she went back to the earlier place where they were talking.

"Here Becca, take it." Mew passed her the paper bag.

"Thank you Phi Mew. It's 11pm already, I better get home now. Till we meet again naa Phi Mew." She hugged him and went out from the mansion.

"Tomorrow is the day, wait for me okay Gulf! I'll get you out from here." She drives back to the house. Mew went straight to his room without checking on Gulf.

Meanwhile in Gulf's room, he heard what did Mew and Becca talk about. He was sad because he can't meet Becca for the last time but little did he know, Becca is going to be his saviour tomorrow.

Becca will save him and hide him from his cruel master who didn't appreciate him. Gulf take out his luggage and took his diary. He opened it and he tore the pages that he wrote about his feelings to Mew.

It would be a lie if he said that he doesn't love him anymore but he's scared. Yes, he's scared to Mew now. He also scared if Mew know about his feelings in the first place, that's why he tore the pages.

He would do anything that Mew asked him to do because he don't want to get beat, hit and kick by Mew anymore. It's too painful to him to bear. Done with the diary, he keep it back and he went to sleep.

BECCA'S DAY
------------------
"Ma Pa, I go first naa. We will meet again, maybe next year and I will miss you both so much!" she said while crying.

"Take care Becca and we will miss you too." said Mrs. Jongcheveevat. She bid goodbye and went inside the car.

"Uncle Dim, can I ask for your help?"

"Yes Ma'am, what is it?"

"Take me to Phi Mew's mansion. I need to settle something but please, keep it from him." said Becca and Uncle Dim just nodded. He drives to the mansion. Once they arrives there, Becca was shocked.

"Didn't he tell me that he had an urgent meeting? Why is he here? Uncle Dim, can you park a bit far from the mansion? I don't want Phi Mew to know that we're here." Uncle Dim just follow the order.

"What did you say again slut? You're tired? Hey, listen here! A slut must give the service when they're requested and now I'm your customer. I didn't get your good service last night, so I want it now!" said Mew angrily.

"P-please mas-master, only for today. I'm too tired." Gulf begged him.

"Okay, if you say so but don't blamed me for this pain." Mew stood up and he kick Gulf hard.

"Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! I'll follow what you want me to do but please don't hurt me!"

Mew ignored him. He beat, he hit and he kick him again and again until he fainted. Then he went out from the room and he locked it. He grab his car key and went out from the mansion.

Once Becca saw the car out from the mansion, she took out the spare key inside her handbag.

"Wait for me okay Uncle Dim. Don't tell anyone about this."

Then she get out from the car and she went inside the mansion and go straight to Gulf's room. She was shocked to see Gulf's conditions.

She went near Gulf. She can clearly see the bruises and she know it's new. She really hates Mew and she mean it. How could he be this cruel?

"Gulf.. Gulf.. Wake up." Gulf still didn't wake up. Becca went to the kitchen and she poured some water into the glass. She went back to the room and she splash some to Gulf. He flinched but still didn't open his eyes.

"Wake up. It's me, Becca." she said. "Gulf.. Gulf.. Wake up please."

"Nooo.. Please.. Please.. Please don't hurt me! I'll follow what you want me to do but please don't hurt me!" Becca cried seeing her brother-in-law kneeling in front of her.

"He must be traumatized because of what Mew did to him." whispered Becca.

"Hey Gulf, open your eyes. It's me, Becca. I want to help you. Let's go now before Phi Mew came back, the driver is waiting for us." Becca said in hurry.

"B-Becca, how did you manage to come inside? What do you mean by go? Where do you want to take me?" Gulf asked her.

"I took the second key secretly when I came here last night to meet my brother before I went back to London and I want to take you with me. I can't bear to see Phi Mew hurting you again and again just because of you're not Goob." she said with tears in her eyes.

"What if he's mad when he did not see me? What if he hates you if he knows you're helping me? I don't want him to hate you because of me, Becca."

"You're still thinking about him after what he did to you?! Gulf, you know that he's also the caused of your miscarriage! Why did you still thinking about him?"

"I-I love him Becca. I'm aware of all that but I love him. I can't stop the feelings. That's why I'm willing being tortured and being hurt by him." he said sadly.

"You love him until you're willing to do all that but at the same time you're traumatized?! Gulf, his love for you extinguished after he knows that you're not Goob! Please stop thinking about him Gulf! He's been torturing and hurting you just because you're not his Goob!"

"And he won't know if no one tell him! I don't care if he hates me after he knows that I help you! I hate him for being my brother! Now let's go! You didn't need to bring anything, we'll buy it later when we're in London." Becca helps Gulf to stand up and takes Gulf out of the hell room into the car.

This time, Uncle Dim was more shocked than Becca. He helped Becca and Gulf.

"Ma'am, how did this happen? I mean, what happen to Sir Gulf?"

"It is Phi Mew's doing Uncle Dim. He tortured and he hurt Gulf. I'm saving him from Phi Mew. Please don't tell anyone about it includes my family. Please naa Uncle Dim." He nodded and he drives to the airport.

"B-Becca, what if Mew get mad? I'm scared." he cried. Uncle Dim and Becca cried too.

"Don't scared naa Gulf. I'm here with you. I will take care of you." said Becca and she hugged him.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too and for this chapter, I did some change because of wattpad rules..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
7.8K 384 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...