drunk love -a haylor story

By taytayproblems

where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has chang... More

1. before
2. goodbye
3. wait what
4. forgotten
5. flirtatious
6. spice it up
7. confusion
8. decisions?
9. who are you?
10. new beginnings
11. multiple choice
12. that call
13. beautiful beginnings
14. media
15. breakdown, fighting
16. endings hurt
18. consequences
19. London
20. the unfortunate surprise
21. birthday
22. it's us
23. christmas with you
24. she
25. take it to court
26. i need a break
27. missing you
28. happier
29. a little too late
30. elodie
31. mornings
32. doorbell
33. single
34. the stepdad
35. oops
36. go
37. the end of all the ending
38. papers
39. gone
40. waterfalls
41. fresh start
42. mistake
43. after party
44. retouch
45. take care
46. jealousy is ugly
47. I can't
48. sleepy nights
49. You belong with me
50. Roots in my dreamland
51. all too well
52. picked the wrong one
53. Affairs in the rain?
54. unplanned visits
55. waking up
56. Messed up.
57. Don't you
58. Counting days
59. A first for everything
60. Party Mistakes
61. bye bye, baby
62. Mosaic broken hearts
63. Teared
64. walks
65. Questioned
66. left me
67. arguments
68. what are you doing here?
69. scratches
70. The end.
Thank you + for the future

17. unrecognizable

392 9 4
By taytayproblems

{no one's pov}

it had been six months since harry and taylor broke up. harry poured his heart and soul into writing, focusing on music. he didn't want to do nothing for even a second, he knew he couldn't handle thinking about her.

the band had been trying to get him to go out, he had been pushed to go on dates but he never liked any of them. he just wanted her but he was scared to try, scared of rejection.

taylor on the other hand wrote maybe ten songs total in the six months. she didn't feel like working, she was hurt but denied it. that day after niall left she never wanted anyone to see her hurt. she distanced herself from everyone for a week.

a week later, she threw a big party for all her friends. she even invited the rest of 1d, who weirdly enough showed up. they reported everything back to harry, telling him she seemed happy which just hurt him even more.

after that party, she went out almost every night. she got drunk, woke up hangover, took medicine and went out again. it was a ritual, the same thing everyday.

she decided that if she just didn't think and got drunk, kissed random people, she wouldn't have to think of him ever again.

her friends were worried for her, scared of what might happen if she continues going on like this. they told her but she didn't care.

this is why selena, taylor's best friend, is paying harry a visit.

{selena's pov}

i turned into taylor's street, i normally would only be here for taylor but not today. it was only 11am so she is probably asleep anyways.

i drove past her house, the curtains were still closed which confirmed my suspections.

i parked my car infront of harry's house. i got out and walked to his door. i knocked on the door and waited for him to open.

he opened the door and brushed a hand trough his messy hair. "selena?" he said, clearly confused. "can i come in? please"

he nodded and moved out of the way, i walked inside. it looked the same as last time i was here when he was still with taylor. even the pictures with taylor were still there.

"i emh, i couldn't take them down yet. i probably should, it's been a while" i looked at him, embarrassed that he caught me staring at the pictures.

"i emh, you're probably wondering why i'm here" he nodded, still confused. "it's emh, it's about taylor" "i don't think i can help if it comes to her" his mood changed as soon as i mentioned her name.

"please, just hear me out it's important" he sighed before walking to the kitchen. i followed him and sat down on one of the bar stools.

he poured me some water and handed it to me. i smiled as i took it and took a sip. "so what's it?" he sat down on the bar stool next to me and took a sip of his own glass.

"she's doing bad, not like the crying all day not wanting to talk to anyone bad but... maybe worse"

"how exactly? i heard she is fine at least that was like months ago before i banned people to talk about her to me" he chuckled lightly to brighten the mood, something taylor always does too.

"yeah emh, she might seem fine and happy but she's acting out. she goes out like every night" "how exactly is that bad? everyone in their twenties goes out" he seemed to get annoyed, i just really needed him to listen.

"no, you don't get it. it's all she does. she has dinner, gets ready, goes out and gets drunk, wakes up hang over late afternoon, takes a shit ton of medicine, has lunch, pets the cats and has dinner again"

he sighed and shook his head, "everyday?" he asked, starting to catch on. i nodded, "yeah"

"how do you expect me to help?" "i don't know just, i know she has been through this before just not nearly as bad, it was right before she saw you again. you stopped her from it just tell me how you did it"

"joe, get in contact with joe he can help you" he seemed to get annoyed.
"i did, he tried to help. it didn't work, he told me to come talk to you and i agree, you're the only one who can help"

he sighed and shoom his head. "please, just talk to her she will listen to you" "look selena, i'm sorry she is doing bad and that she is acting out but i think she knows what she is doing"

"no she doesn't, trust me. please just talk to her" "i can't" "why not?"

he sighed and shook his head, "she's not the only one being affected by this, i can't talk to her, it will hurt too much"

"well ur the one who left her" "and I regret it every day" i sighed, i knew it wouldn't work but at least i tried.

i nodded and got up, "alright well i should get going then" he nodded, "alright, it was nice seeing you again" i smiled at him, "same here"

we walked to the door. "okay well, if you change ur mind, she told me she was going to lux tonight" "alright, see you around" i nodded and walked out.

{harry's pov}

selena left a few hours ago, something told me i should go tonight but i wasn't sure if i could handle seeing her tonight. well why not.

i finished eating the pasta i made and changed into a white button up and some black jeans.

i walked out and got in my car, i drove to lux and parked. i looked down, it was only ten so the night just started.

i walked into the club and looked around, i didn't see her anywhere so maybe i could just have a fun night out. i ordered a drink and stayed at the club for half an hour.

i had three drinks and decided i should get home before i couldn't drive anymore. i hadn't seen her anywhere. i got up and put on my coat. i was about to walk to the door when i heard it. i heard her laugh. i turned around and saw her.

well at least, it looked like her. her hair was straightened and she was wearing a short dress with a low cut. she was clearly drunk and with a group of people that didn't seem like people that she would hang out with.

there was a guy who had his hand on her ass, something she wouldn't even let her boyfriends do in public. the only thing that was the same was her red lipstick.

i walked back to the bar and sat down. seeing her hurt but what hurt most was that she wasn't herself, just like selena said. she normally didn't get drunk, definitely not this early but there she was, drunk.

i took out my phone and googled her name. there were no recent articles, the last one was from five months ago. "taylor swift, spotted entering a club for the fifth time this week. what's going on?"

alright so her publicist made sure she wouldn't be posted about, that's good. her insta only had ten new posts, one of her in the studio and the rest were with friends or in a club.

i looked up at her, she was dancing freely. she seemed happy, or something that was supposed to seem happy. the guy still had his hand on her ass, she didn't seem to notice or even care. i didn't recognize her.

as much as it hurt me to see her and as much as i wanted to leave, i couldn't. i needed to make sure she got home safe tonight so i ordered another drink.

two drinks later i felt myself getting tipsy so i got up and went to the toilets to calm down.

after calming down a bit i returned to the bar and ordered another drink. once i got my drink i looked around, taylor wasn't in the spot she was in before. to be more exact, i couldn't see her anywhere. fuck.

i quickly finished my drink and walked around, not being able to find her anywhere. i sighed and headed back to the bar, ordering another drink. why should i stay sober if she isn't here anymore anyways.

three drinks later i wasn't able to think straight anymore and decided that if i wanted to be able to work tomorrow i should go home.

i payed for the drinks and got up. i walked through the crowd, annoyed by how crowded it was when someone bumped into me. their head crashed into my chest, making their body weight fall onto me.

i helped them up and sighed. "you know you sho-" i started when i was interrupted, "oh my i'm so sor-"

the girl who bumped into me turned around, facing me, and stopped talking. i looked down and didn't know what to do. she was there, i didn't prepare myself for this.

taylor was standing right infront of me, we just stared at each other for at least four seconds. i don't know why i did it but i did. i wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

A/N

okay so here is all ur tea for today!! anyways i didnt proof read so sorry for any mistakes and also... selena is now 28?? i cant even.. i remember watching her on tv as a little kid and now she's like 28...how?? okay that's all, ill update again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.1K 105
Taylor Swift, living her normal life found herself in the middle of the heat after ten quiet years. Harry Styles was already her past, he's already n...
45.8K 1.3K 13
Harry and Taylor come across paths five years later and things aren't the same. Highest ranking: #1 in haylor
86.9K 4K 36
[ COMPLETED ] We all know about Tayvin...they seem like a great couple. But deep down inside, does Calvin really treat Taylor with love? Is Taylor tr...
131K 1.1K 46
A story in which a seemingly forbidden relationship ignites after a tragic event. ***GOING TO BE EDITED*** i wrote this as a freshman in high school...