DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

Por Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... Más

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

33] Do I have to leave?

3K 211 323
Por Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

It's been more than a month, Taehyung has been acting a little weird, actually protective. He doesn't let me stay alone anywhere, not even in the office. Every break, he makes me meet him and if not, he makes me sit in his cabin and arrange his files. It's kind of sweet and I don't mind working with him and staying around but, he didn't do all this before.

It seems maybe, he's hiding something from me. I tried but, he didn't say anything much.

Same days, boring and stressing as always, the minute I reach home, I feel so dizzy and tired, I don't even remember when do I fall to sleep. Taehyung and I stay in the same place but we aren't spending much time together. I miss us being together.

Mom called. I was dying to meet her. I miss her so much. Since I couldn't go out to meet her, I called her to the office. She said that she'll be here in 10 minutes or so. I'm be meeting her in the cafeteria down.

.
.
.

She reached and I hurried down to meet her. I was so happy.

Mom:- Heyyy, baby. I missed you.

She pulled me into a tight hug. It seemed soothing. I missed the regular gossips we had every day.

After talking for a little while, I went to order 2 cups of coffee for us.

Mom:- I'm so happy, you work at this place. My baby is grown now.

I chuckled.

Amy:- I'm happy to Mom.

We started chatting and having fun. I had a break and I didn't want this time to get over.

Mom:- How's Taehyung?

I flushed.

Amy:- Oh, he's great Mom.

Mom:- He has helped us a lot. I just rented an apartment. It's small but that's okay, for both of us. As we settle, we'll call him once for dinner or maybe lunch and I'll thank him personally for helping us out so much.

Mom started to work as an English teacher in one of the schools nearby. I was happy. But... Going back with her?

Amy:- Settle with you?

Mom:- Yes. It's been a long time you're with him, Seo Joon is out of the picture honey. Since I shifted, he didn't call nor did he visit so I guess, let's just stay together now. I mean, we are safe and how much are you going to waste his money anyways.

Amy:- Mom, I earn.

Mom:- I know you do but, you don't need to stay with him anymore. Come back home.

Amy:- Mom... I...

I gulped.

Mom:- What is it, honey? Did he ask you for money or something?

Amy:- No... Never... He wouldn't.

Mom:- Then, is there anything else you want to share?

I was confused. Should I tell her? I love him. How can I leave?

Amy:- Mom... I... I like him.

She smiled.

Mom:- He seems to be a good guy though but, does he like you too?

Amy:- Yeah, he does.

Mom:- So... You're his girlfriend now? Why didn't you tell me?

Amy:- Um... I mean, we are staying together and he did say he likes me... But, he never called me his girlfriend.

Mom:- What does that mean?

I looked down. I didn't know what to say. I mean, he loves me but he never accepted me as his girlfriend in public, it's all private.

Mom:- I'll tell you. It means, he's not sure yet.

Amy:- W-What?

Mom:- Unless he doesn't accept you as his girlfriend in public, how can you be? He's maybe, not sure or, he's thinking of something else, look, baby, he's a rich one, he might have a lot of girls and a reputation to maintain as well so unless, he doesn't accept you officially, don't fall for him.

Maybe she was right. I went around telling people that we were dating. He never did. He didn't accept me in front of anyone, not even his family.

Amy:- So? Should I move out of his place?

Mom:- Continue working here honey and come back home.

I wasn't sure of anything. Should I leave him like that? I mean, I'm not leaving him but just staying away from him. I'm not ready for it.

I gulped.

Amy:- Mom, if you need anything, please call me okay and by this week, I'll be moving out.

My break was over already. I hugged mom. She had to be back to work as well.

Amy:- I love you, Mom.

Mom:- Take Care okay. And I love you too.

She's right. I shouldn't be staying with him if he isn't sure. Or maybe, he is sure but... Somewhere, there is something still going on in his head and that's the reason, he never called me his girlfriend. He's confused. But yet? I mean, we've been close now and moving out from his house is going to be difficult for me.

-

Amy's POV:-

I reached home by 5:30 pm. Taehyung said he'll be home by 7 pm.

I'll have to tell him that I'll be moving out and everything. I hope he doesn't get pissed.

I was so drowned in my thoughts, it made me sad. I want to stay with him but, at the same time, mom is right. If I ain't his girlfriend, who am I to be with him in his house? But he loves me, he hasn't accepted me yet though.

Taehyung's POV:-

The door was open. I entered inside and saw Amy in the kitchen. She looked beautiful. That loose shirt and those shorts. It's been a long we haven't spent much time together due to work.

She didn't even come to know that I came home. Her eyes didn't meet mine yet. Her back was facing me as she was washing some vegetables near the sink.

I went close to her and grabbed her waist surprising her.
She shook a little and I started laughing.

Amy:- You trying to scare me? Ugh... Taehyung... Leave.

I kissed her neck as she bit her lip.

But somewhere, she wasn't that happy as she is always whenever I'm back home and troubling her in the kitchen.

She seemed disturbed.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck as I held her waist tighter.

Oh, the fragrance that she has, she smells so good.

She wasn't talking much. Something did feel off.

Taehyung:- What's it, Amy? Don't I love you enough?

She smiled. She didn't even turn her gaze at me.

Taehyung:- You know what, let's go to a movie? Shall we? Get ready soon! Go.

I moved my head away from her and made her face me. I caressed her cheek cupping her face in my hand.

Taehyung:- You look dull. Is anything wrong?

I bent a little, pulled her towards me grabbing her waist and kissed her. It felt good. Her sweet lips tasted like honey. I kissed her deeply as she closed her eyes.

Taehyung:- Let's go to a movie.

She gulped.

Amy:- Taehyung... I...

Taehyung:- What is it?

Amy:- I met Mom today. She came to the office cafeteria.

Taehyung:- Oh how is she? You should have called me. What did she say?

Amy: she has started working in a school and has rented an apartment as well.

Taehyung:- That's great.

Amy:- And... She... Wants me to stay with her. I mean... Move out from here.

I couldn't believe it. I can't. No. I can't let her leave.

I moved away maintaining a little distance between us.

Taehyung:- And... What did you say?

Amy:- I don't know... She gave me a week to come to her.

Taehyung:- And... Do you want to go?

Amy:- I mean... I do... She's my Mom.

Taehyung:- No... Tell her to live with us, I mean, she can live her. There's a lot of space.

She smiled.

Amy:- No she can't.

Taehyung:- Amy, I can't let you leave. I mean.. No... I can't, you're not going anywhere.

She looked away from me. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Taehyung:- Amy, I know she's your mom but... Stay, please. I can't let you leave, I don't know...

Amy:- I told Mom that... I like you... And I want to stay but... How can I?

Taehyung:- What do you mean by like! I love you, Amy... Just stay...

Amy:- Mom asked... If I was you're girlfriend and me... Didn't know what to say.. you never called me your girlfriend.

I got pissed.

Taehyung:- What are you saying? Do you think this is a joke? You're not leaving. Do you get it? I'll talk to your mom and make her stay here with us.

Amy:- You don't have to call her here or anything, she's happy she's doing something on her own finally, don't make her dependant again.

Taehyung:- What do I have to do? Tell me... What do I do to make you stay?

Amy:- Who am I to you? Answer me.

Taehyung:- What...?

Amy:- I need to know.

She was looking straight into my eyes. Tears could be seen in the corner as they rolled down her cheeks.

Taehyung:- Amy, you're my world. You're everything I have.

She gulped as her expressions soften.

Amy:- You're confused Taehyung.

The next minute, I heard the bell ring.
She quickly wiped her tears.

Amy:- I'll check.

There was Namjoon hyung on the door.

Namjoon:- Amy, how are you?

Amy:- Oh, I'm great, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please come in.

Namjoon:- I had to meet Taehyung actually, I had some work.

Amy:- Oh, sure. Please come in. I'll get you something to eat.

Namjoon:- Don't worry, I need nothing. Please, relax.

I went outside and hugged Namjoon. I did want to complete the conversation with Amy. It was getting complicated. I love her so much. I can't let her leave in fact, she's not safe outside. It's only been a month SeoJoon called. Though I don't want to give her any sort of stress about this, I have to protect her no matter what.

She quickly ran upstairs as she didn't have any work down wherein Namjoon got me out of my thoughts.

Namjoon:- Hey... Did I just disturb something?

Taehyung:- No Hyung. It's nothing like that.

Namjoon:- So, these are the files of the branches of Kim's Corporation which is in Britain. I just want you to check these. I've already corrected it and everything, just sign and check if you want, give it back to me next week. Okay.

Taehyung:- Sure.

Namjoon:- You seem upset. What's wrong brother?

I didn't want to but I sort of spilt everything to him.

.
.
.

Namjoon:- For right now, you need to take care of her okay. We don't know what's going on in SeoJoon's head. His first target is going to be Amy. I know you don't want to trouble her by telling her all this and regarding the moving out thing, I guess you should meet her mom and tell her everything first. She might help you if she likes you for Amy.

.
.
.
And...
Wait, did you propose to her yet?

Taehyung:- No.

Namjoon:- What are you going to tell her mom then? What is the reason that you want her? Wait! Do you like her or is it just the same as the other woman in your life?

I chuckled.

Taehyung:- She's the one. The high school crush.

Namjoon:- Wait... I ..... Do remember. The junior. The too junior girl. Suga's dance partner?

Taehyung:- Yeah.

I got shy because Hyung remembers that I had a crush on her.

Namjoon:- Wait... The same girl who you were dying for, for 4 years and now, she's here! With you? Staying with you wherein you thought you missed the chance?

He got so excited. Well, so was I! I never thought I'd ever meet her but here she was. With me, for me and I can't let her leave no matter what.

Taehyung:- Yes Hyung, she's the same girl.

Namjoon:- Oh my God! This is Destiny! Y'all are meant to be together.

I smiled.

Namjoon:- You know what, take her somewhere out of Seoul. For a small vacation. I'll be here and handle everything, don't worry. I'll even check what's up with SeoJoon and Elliot obviously and if I find anything weird, I'll make sure to let you know okay.

Taehyung:- Take her out and then what?

Namjoon:- Dude!!! Am I supposed to tell you everything, you're so not romantic. Alicia always said you were the worst boyfriend for Amy but I always took your side and now, I think Alicia was right!

I smiled.

Taehyung:- Fine. I'll take her out somewhere. But, before that, I can't let her go to her mom's place. I need to meet her Mom as soon as I can. I guess I should tell her how much I love her daughter and then, I'll surprise Amy later.

Namjoon:- There you go, boy. Go and meet her Mom and then, you know just have a good time together on the vacation.

He smirked.

Taehyung:- Heyyy, stop teasing Hyung. You know I'm not good at this.

Namjoon:- I am really happy that you found her back. I mean, this is so special. Alicia is going to be so happy that Amy is the same girl who didn't pick your call up when you wanted to propose to her!!!!

Taehyung:- I want to tell Noona. Don't tell her.

Namjoon:- Sure. I won't spoil it for y'all.

Namjoon hyung left and it was really good to talk to him. I trust him so much. I'm so happy to have him for me always. I had everything planned in my head. I'll take her out, spend time, clear her doubts and finally propose to her, everything will be done once I take her out maybe, Paris or Bali or the Maldives? I'll ask her where she wants to go.

I need to meet her Mom first.

I called Aunty and asked for her address. I will tell her how much I adore and love Amy and I want her to stay with me forever. I know she will understand and help me too.

She can tell me what she likes so that I get stuff for her surprising her.

"Oh my god, when did I become so cliche" That girl has turned me into a stupid man! But I guess, it's better than before! I love her.

.
.
.

I reached her Mom's apartment. I rang the bell and she opened the door.

Taehyung:- Good evening Mrs Park. I'm sorry to disturb you literally at this time.

Mom:- It's the fine son. Come in.

It was around 7:45 pm when I came here. I had to hurry back home early as well because I didn't tell Amy where I was going. She's alone.

We had a good chat together as she got tea and snacks for me. She's the same as Amy. Good cook, beautiful, smiling.

Taehyung:- Aunty, I know you want her to come back home but, it's important to let you know that... I love your daughter.

She widened her eyes as she looked at me surprised.

Mom:- What?

Taehyung:- Yes Aunty... I mean... Mom...

I flushed. I was shy and a bit cheesy too but I was trying my best to convince her.

Taehyung:- I love Amy. Not since the day, I crashed her wedding, I'm sorry about that...

She chuckled.

Taehyung:- But... Since school. I had a crush on her, I would tell her but she had left for Boston and changed her number as well and later on when I saw her again... It's a long story. I love her and... I want to marry her. Please, please don't say no. Stay with us at my house. We can stay as a family together even before the marriage... I mean, I will marry her in some time, I have to propose to her first, see if she does want to marry me or not!

She smiled at me.

Mom:- Son, I'm happy that you're here. And no, I'm good here, I want to be independent again. I'm happy you spoke to me first before telling her what your feelings are. I trust you, you're a good man, I know you'll keep my angel safe.

Taehyung:- Don't worry about that. I know I haven't told her that she's my girlfriend ever because I never wanted her to be my girlfriend. I want her as my wife. Please. I might sound a little stupid but... Maybe I am, your girl has made me that way.

She chuckled.

Mom:- I am happy that you chose her. I am anyways old, I don't know how much time will I be able to be with her now. I know you're here because in the morning I told her to shift back home moving out of your house. You're smart.

She gently hit my arm.
I scratched the back of my neck feeling shy.

Taehyung:- I would eventually come here to you to ask for Amy but... Right now, I want to surprise her. I'm planning to take her out. Can I?

Mom:- Well, I can't say no. Of course, don't worry. I'll tell her to stay with you ... She'll listen to me.

Taehyung:- Thank you so much Mom. I...I'm so happy. I promise to forever love and cherish her for the rest of my life.

She was happy.

Mom:- God bless you son and take care of her and yourself as well. Stay happy and keep her happy always.

I thanked her and left.

----------

A/N:-What'll happen next??? Trust me it's fun😉♥️
Thank you for reading. I love y'all ❤️💜 xoxoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

902K 30.8K 75
"You lied to me, after you promised you wouldn't" Kim Y/n's parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage. What happens when all the couple does...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.4K 512 26
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞. ••• �...
40.6K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...