The Gang

By CH0CKYMILK

You are a 17 years old and are a part of a gang called 'White Lightning' Your number one enemies are this bo... More

Backstory
1~Training
2~The move in
3
4
5~The injury
6
7
8~The new member
Just a reminder
9
10
11~The new member
12
13
14
15~More training
16~The big day
17
18
19
20~Alex
22~You dont know the real story
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34~The mall
35~The dare
37~Fight! Fight!
36
Idk
38~Cpr
39
40
41~You shouldn't have left your mom
42
43
44
45~The arcade
46
47
48
49
50~The secret
51
52
53~No jokes
54~ The GPS
55
56
57
58
59~The new house
Reminder
60
NEW STORY

21

847 16 0
By CH0CKYMILK

You went home and went up to your room. Suddenly, you heard the door open and you knew that everyone was home.

Oh god! I bet you, they are gonna investigate me now. ugh....

Then you heard a bunch of footsteps coming to your room so you lay in your bed and just stared at your phone, pretending you were in that position already.

Then the door burst open and you were hit with questions. First question was-

Mads: Ok, you better tell us who the heck that was and what he was talking about.

You: ugh. Do i have to?

Everyone: YES!

You: Fine...... So after I ran away from my mom, I went to Alex, the man I shot, and I joined Dragon Sky. Turns out he was only using me to show off to other groups because I was really good back then. So when I figured it out, I quit and he begged me to stay. I still left though but I didn't know what to do. So i ran into mike and he introduced me to Black Star. They could tell I was strong so they wanted to see what I could do then they hired me. They said I needed a team to I took my oldest friends and we made White Lightning. Oh my god!!!! That was a lot of speaking!!!

You started panting for breath but you could see everyone just looking at you in disgust.

Charli: So you have been lieing to us all this time?

You: well if you put it that way.... then yeah.

Tg: We can't believe you y/n-
And they left the room.

You: But you don't have to lea-

Payton: So you've been lieing to us as well?

You: Oh what are ya'll gonna do now, huh, leave the room like them and not talk to me for the rest of the day?

Jaden: Exactly....-
And they left the room as well.

You: Ugh... fine... BE LIKE THAT!

Who the heck do they think they are? I am the leader of this group and they can't walk out on me. Ugh.....

You then went in the shower and changed into this-

You read a book then went on your phone. It was 11pm and you didn't  know what to do. You got kinda hungry so you went downstairs and everyone was there on the couch, watching a movie. You stared at them but they ignored you.

You grabbed a bowl of fruit and water and went to the stairs.

You: So this is how it's gonna be huh? You guys are just gonna ignore me?

Everyone: Mhm..-
And they didn't even look at you.

You then scoffed and went upstairs. You sat on your bed and switched on the tv. You ate the fruit while watching Disney plus. You watched for about two hours and then it was 1am. You got kinda tired so you put the bowl on your table, got up and changed into your pj's-

Then you switched off the lights and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 383 36
𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆...
20.9K 94 32
Vinnie becomes tik tok famous and make new friends. But what happens when he falls in love with one of his friends? 😳😬 Please read to find out and...
70K 1.4K 26
Payton is a boy you knew in elementary school. Until you suddenly moved in middle school. When you moved back in high school you honestly didn't even...
75.9K 1K 25
Gray always hated payton the 16 year old next door but one day during lunch time he runs up to Gray in the halls and kisses her out of no where then...