Trapped from Reality ( Edit |...

By Akilah_Wade0309

Decades ago, a princess had been kidnapped at birth. No one knew what happened to her. Tales says she's still... More

Before You Start Reading
Part 1 - The Missing Princess of Warrenville (Old version)
Prologue (Old version)
1 - Sebastian (Old version)
2 - The Plan (Old version)
3 - A Mother's Little Moment (Old version)
4.1 - Night Duty (Old version)
4.2 - Night Duty (Old version)
5 - It's Time (Old version)
6 - Delivery Room (Old version)
Author's Note
7.2 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)
8 - The Promise (Old version)
Author's Note
9 - Sleeping Gas ( Old version)
Author's Note
Notice
The New Plot
Hello, I'm back
Part One- The Long Lost Princess
Prologue
1 - An Unexpectedly Guest
2 - I, Sebastian Manzo
3 - The King
4- Rumors
5- Who Is This Kid?
6- Leaving The Old Life Behind
Short Notice
7- A New Beginning In The Warrenville Castle

7.1 - An Unexpected Visitor (Old version)

56 4 0
By Akilah_Wade0309

Hello! Welcome back, here's chapter 7 an unexpected visitor pt. 1. And give this a vote. That would make me very happy. And I'm publishing this very late. So enjoy! Above is a picture of Ron Ortiz.

~

On the other side of the kingdom, Ron, the warrior, and guard of Warrenville stood next to another guard.

He noticed something seemed off in the woods. But he knew he needed to tell the king about it.

"You, could you tell his highness about something isn't right in the woods?" Ron ordered.

With no question, the guard went to tell the king.

~

King Maxwell watched his queen and his daughter asleep in her arms. He stood from the chair, kissing both of his family, to step out of the delivery room. He saw a guard rushing toward him.

"Your highness," the guard said, before bowing to King Maxwell. "I have bad news."

King Maxwell told him to follow him to his office. Reaching his office, the guard gulped nervously.

"What's it?" King Maxwell asked, sitting down by his desk.

The guard ignored the fear he had, and said, "Ron told me that it might be someone in the woods, your highness."

King Maxwell could feel it too. "Get the warriors to check out the woods. We don't know what's out there" he ordered.

Because something doesn't seem right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 882 37
Ophelia Avondale was like any 17 year old girl: she had annoying younger siblings (twins, who she hadn't seen for 6 months, in her case), she had par...
117K 7.3K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
819 66 13
Kaltain: devourer of worlds. The world has always been a gilded cage for Avalynn, its bars disguised by the illusion of freedom. The darkness envolpe...
762 30 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...