Carniege (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about survival, friendship and finding love in the middle of chaos. 4 strangers were destined to mee... More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (M)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAESOO TEASER
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
YOU
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (M)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 (FINAL)

Chapter 25

7.6K 412 51
By iamhoshi13

Lisa -

"So, will you tell us why Jennie Kim is shooting daggers at us?"

"What?" I asked Seulgi with an annoyed look.

"Jennie was glaring at us. You made the kitten angry again" she explains as we stood in one line while we study how high the fence is.

"Me? I don't know. I didn't do anything as far as I know"

Did I?

I heard Jisoo scoff and we all looked at her at the same time.

"I think the nerd knows something" Byul mumbled.

"Yah! Stop calling me nerd" She fixed her glasses before grabbing one of the metal fences.

"So, do you know something Chu?" I asked and she sighed.

"Are you that oblivious Lisa?" she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Yup, she is"

"Ahuh, that's Manoban for sure"

Seulgi and Byul responded simultaneously and I automatically smacked their heads.

"Yah!!!"

They yelled at me but I ignored them.

"So what did I do?!" I asked Jisoo and she shakes her head.

"You made her jealous"

"I did?!" I almost screamed so I had to cover my own mouth immediately as we all looked at the forest behind the fence. Swallowing the lump on my throat, we all remained silent as we scan the woods in front of us.

"Are we really going to hunt in that forest?" Byul asked.

"Yes!" Jisoo and Seulgi answered in chorus.

"We can do this" I whispered.

"I'll go first" Seulgi says.

I nodded and positioned myself to help them climb up. This is the advantage of me being tall, they always use me as a ladder.

Once the three successfully made their way to the other side, I jumped and reached for the top. I pulled my upper body and hurled my legs to the other side. As I land on the ground, the two idiots clapped their hands.

"Just like the old times" Seulgi says and I smiled at her.

"Yo Manoban hurry up!"

"Give me a break Seulgi! I haven't had breakfast yet!" I complain as she run towards the fence.

"Hurry up or we won't see them!!" she yells as Byul hurries herself to Seulgi.

"Jennie's already here too!!!" She yelled and at the mention of her name, I immediately run towards my two best friends. As soon as I pulled alongside the two idiots, I bit my chicken skewers and lowered one knee so the two can climb up.

"Hurry up monkeys!"

Seulgi was the first one I helped out then Byul. When the two was able to reach the other side, they left me like traitors.

"Yah!!! Wait for me you idiots!!!"

"See you later Manoban!" Seulgi waved her hand goodbye and I swear to god, I wanted to just reach for her neck and choke her.

I reached for the top and jumped my way to the other side of the school fence. Our football team has a competition and we weren't allowed to watch unless we have a pass which unfortunately, we didn't get one so we decided to illegally enter.

"Fuck"

I landed with a wrong foot and twisted my left making me sit on the ground.

"Here"

A hand was offered to me and as I raised my head, my heart started to stop beating.

Ruby Jane was smiling at me and I think I'm about to faint.

She's wearing her cheerleader's uniform and I almost drooled at the sight of her thighs.

Fuck Manoban, don't be a pervert!

"My offer will expire in 5 seconds" she says and I immediately reached for her hand.

She chuckled and pulled me to stand.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Why were you climbing the fence Lili?" she asked and my heart skipped a beat.

She started calling me Lili ever since I called her Nini. And every time she does, my heart starts to hammer out of my chest

"Because I was uhm - "

"Say it or I'll leave you here"

She warns but her beauty sent me to another dimension and I lost the words that I was about to say.

"Tsk" she was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and made her look at me.

"Because I wanted to see you, Nini"

"Yo Manoban, stop daydreaming you idiot" I was pulled away from my thoughts as a hand slapped me lightly on the cheek.

"Yah!"

"Sorry" she chuckled.

"Now let's go hunt for our food before Seulgi's girlfriend goes berserk"

"I agree" I laughed and nodded my head at Byul.

We were walking along the forest with our guns and rifles in our hand. We stayed quiet as we could because we were outside Seulgi's cabin house which only means one thing -

Zombies can be here too.

"So, how are we supposed to hunt our food?" Byul asked.

Jisoo walked ahead of us and scanned the whole surroundings.

"Easy" she begins as she walks towards to the left side.

"Wid boars love one thing - "

She started to walk and we trailed behind her.

"Water" she mumbles as we all saw a stream.

"We just have to stay close to the water" she explained as we all nodded our heads like idiots.

As we start to walk along the stream, we failed to realize that we are actually getting farther from the cabin house.

"How did you know about this stuff?" I asked Chu as I walk beside her while Byul and Seulgi was walking in front of us.

"Hog hunting is a thing in the US so I kind of know a few things" she explains.

"So tell me, why did you left Chipmunk?" I asked and she coughed.

"It's okay, I know you have your reasons but if you hurt her again, I will make sure to slit your throat do you hear me?"

"You don't need to. I'll be the first one to slit my throat when that happens" she mumbles.

"I was just joking Chu, chill"

She chuckled for a second but glanced at me with a stern look.

"But I'm serious, I don't want to hurt her ever again" she said and I nodded my head.

"Then don't" I said.

"Guys..." Seulgi stopped dead on her tracks and so did we.

"Look, our food showed up" Byul whispers as she points at the wild boar in the stream.

"Hide you three idiots" Jisoo instructs but we were too late, the wild boar saw us and started to run away.

"Fuck!"

"Oh no!"

"Our food is running away!"

"Stop chasing it idiots!" We all looked at Jisoo with furrowed brows.

"But it's going to get away" Byul pouts.

"And if we chase it, it will only run"

"So what are we supposed to do?" Seulgi asked.

"Just let it go for now, we can track it again"

"How?" I asked and she pointed something at the ground.

"Just follow the tracks" she said and we all got amazed by how brainy this nerd is.

"Thank God we got a nerd or we will never catch that fucking boar" Seulgi laughed and we all started to laugh too.

As we followed the tracks left by the boar, we made sure that this time, we will keep our distance.

"There" Jisoo whispers and we all hid behind a tree.

"Who's going to shoot?" Jisoo asked.

"Let me" Seulgi volunteered but I objected.

"No, I'll do it. Your eyes are too small, you might miss it and waste a bullet"

"Excuse me Manoban! I'm a sharp shooter"

"No I'm a better shooter"

As we both continue to argue, we suddenly heard a gunshot and we all snapped our heads to the right.

"What? You guys are just wasting time" Byul shrugs her shoulder as she rests her rifle back to her side.

We all started to walk towards the wild boar and tied the legs. Byul aimed for the head and killed it in one shot, I'm impressed.

"So how are we going to carry this?"

"We don't have to. Just tie a rope and drag it" Jisoo says and we did what was told.

"I can't wait to eat meat tonight!" Byul grinned as the four of us dragged the wild boar.

"I know!"

"My babe is going to be proud of me"

"Chae's gonna be happy for sure"

"Now let's get this boar back to the cabin house"

We were happily walking back to the cabin house when we all stopped dead on our tracks.

"Fuck"

"How did they get here?!"

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Double update for you all.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE PINKS :(

Anyway, hope you are still enjoying the story.

HOSHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 10.5K 200
If she could use any three words to describe herself, Jennie would say that she is rich, beautiful, and extremely smart. Unfortunately, she took thes...
10.6K 320 6
Valentines day special but feel free to read it anytime! Just a short story for Kurama fans who always wonder how it feels for an ordinary girl to sp...
35.5K 1K 83
Time to follow the trials and tribulations of Sgt Lisa Manoban. JenLisa AU Crossover story. there'll be characters retained from the original story...
389K 22.4K 42
"You have to do this Khushi. This is why I married you in the first place. if you refuse doing this, you well know what will be the consequences " Sh...