Black ~ A ¥iZhan Lov€ $tory

By LuvLaws

In the world of utter darkness, blooms a musical prodigy. To the world he was a maestro, yet he himself was w... More

🎼Authors Note©️
Awards & Honours
~¢ast~
🎥 Trailer 🎬
~Re√iews~
Music
Lyrics
€rescendo
Str°ngs
Pla¥
F|ute
Euphoπy
Harmøny
Fusio∆
Sym¶hony
B=ats
Tran©e
Sol•
Rippl~s
@coustic
Chime🎼
√azz
Blue🎷
P°ck
$train
Struπg
Rhapsody
Pl@inSong
Rh¥thm
©horus
Tr€ble
B^ss
Siπg
Sonn€t
Ba\let
Tem¶o
°ctave
Mino®
^^ajor
πotes
∆ Çappella
Bridg€
Ba//ad
Vibr@to
Guit^r 🎸
Fiddl€
®ecord
Falsett°
¶itch
Sh∆rp
€cho
Tüne
Hïgh
√olume 🎹
Ke¥Nötes
Orch€stra
Dru^^s
Elect®ic
√ingles
TeÇhno
Clåssical
Opeπa
Thëme
®efrain
çomposition
V|Olin 🎻
Duö
Sensor¥
Lïve
ar°a
Cédez
Çeltic
Bãchata
Fo|k
Xiao
N°h
Org@num
~~Not an Update : It's my BIRTHDA¥~~
Rag@
$wara
Son@ta
Fïnalé
🎼€pilogue🎻
❤️Thånk ¥ou©️
✒️®eview🎼
✒️Books Published By Me📚

Düet

4.3K 379 178
By LuvLaws

Fate brought us together,
The night you played me like a song,
Your kisses made me feel alive,
Forever eternity in our hearts we belong.

Chapter contains Heavy Smut

Wang Yibo's POV:                           

The evening dinner turned out to be perfect for Zhan Ge and me to calm our racing hearts down. No doubt I still wanted him to eat me up but I won't lie, my core is nervous. I am anxious for so many reasons but above all too excited that finally tonight we'll be united.

"To our lovely couple" Chen raises a toast for us and everyone joins in the celebration. I grin when my eyes trail around the occupants of tonight's dinner. Where originally it was just supposed to be Chen, Zhan Ge and me, now we had Nene, Eli, Mei, Mikhail, Omma and Appa with us.

Eli was sitting next to Nene and trust me the amount of selfies he clicked with her, well let's just say it's embarrassing. Mei on the other hand fondly adored Eli's fanboy moment and indulged him everytime he pulled her in for a selfie. 

It was fun to watch the banter between Nene, Chen and Mikhail. Zhan Ge was ever patient with them but their close friendship with eachother was the highlight of the evening. They exposed such embarrassing and funny stories that it was indeed hilarious and with Appa being around the conversation never came to a standstill.

Omma like Zhan Ge was smiling tenderly at all of us. She was contented to see a small yet happy reunion. I, on the other hand was counting the number of minutes for when we were going to be alone. This is getting hard. Too hard.

"So Yibo" Nene calls for my attention "why do you like our Zhan?"

Oh? Well that's one question I wasn't expecting.

"Noona* , do you like singing?" I enquire without giving her an answer. Perplexed she answers "Yes I do" and at her answer, I smile "Why?"

"Cause it brings me joy. Why do you ask?" She enquires and I grin "For the very same reason that I like Zhan" taking a bite of my food, chewing it slowly, creating a hype and then I continue "He is the joy of my life" I wink at her and Chen starts laughing "Good one Yibo" he pats Nene's shoulders and she giggles.

Zhan Ge does not comment on my answer but I knew he liked my reply because he never stopped caressing my knee under the table. Oh he is making this more hard for me.

As dinner comes to an end, Appa turns towards us with a mischievous glint in his eyes "Your Mom told me that you're not coming home tonight" I was ready for Appa's antics. My heart knew it is coming and he did not disappoint "well don't come home for next few days. I'll be cheering for you and if you need any essentials, don't call your old man. Mikhail will be there to deliver it for you".

Oh man.

"Wha... why me?" Mikhail was flabbergasted and Chen was outrightly laughing at us. Placing a hand on my shoulders, Eli shakes his head and whispers in my ear " Hyung's father is scary". Yeah, you can keep saying that.

"Alright Kimmy, time to go home. You've had few drinks tonight. Kids, we'll take your leave first. Nene?" Omma pulls Appa out of his chair as Chen answers "Don't worry aunty, I'll drop Nene at the hotel" he smiles and she pats his cheeks. Bidding us farewell they leave. Eli and Mei were the next ones to leave and soon we bid our goodbyes to Mikhail, Chen and Nene with a plan to catch up soon before she leaves South Korea.

Walking back to where my bike is parked, I first mount it and Zhan Ge soon joins me. Words weren't required between us. We knew what is coming next and each second that brings us closer to my condo, my heart was pounding with anticipation. His hands slowly creep into my tshirt and my eyes widen as his nails rake through my abs. Gasping inwardly, biting my lips from moaning, I throttle my speed uncaring for being stopped by the traffic cop. I needed him right now.

Finally on reaching the destination we quickly dismount the bike, threading my fingers with him, I pull him up to my condo with all the impatience within me. My fingers were numb as they unlock the front door and before stepping in, Zhan Ge pulls me roughly to his body and questions with a coarse voice "Tell me you're ready for this Bo Di? Tell me that once we step in there is no turning back? You're not a fling for me and you know that?"

I smile at his concern and kiss his lips "I know. I live you." He grins against my lips on hearing my answer.

"Zhan Ge"

"Hm"

"Don't hold back. I am ready" with a twist of the knob, I pull him inside and attack his mouth by pushing him against the wall. His kiss is equally aggressive as he nips my lips and sucks my neck. He's marking me. It does not matter. I am his to be marked forever.

Pushing my jacket away he commands "Take me to your bedroom but before that can you pick up the bag that's fallen on the ground?" I look around to see a brown bag next to the door. Locking the main entrance door, I pick up the bag and guide Zhan Ge to my bedroom.

"What's this?" I enquire and Zhan Ge shrugs "No idea. While we were leaving Mikhail handed that bag and said it would be helpful and we'll be thanking him later."

Huh? I open the bag and my eyes widen. Shit!

"What is it?" Zhan Ge enquires as he calmly unties his shoes.

"Um..." I trail off but then continue "various kinds of protection, lubes and a cream."

"Cream?" He smiles and I nod reading the instructions and my cheeks reddens "Um, it says the aloe vera cream has to be applied after the act to lessen the pain or any abrasions."

Damn.

"What kind of protections do we have?" He casually enquires and I look into the bag. What the...

"Um, Zhan Ge" I bite my lips "there are various kinds".

"What do you want me to use?" He is now lying against my bed casually whilst I was standing in my room all dumbfound "Er, I don't know. Anything would be great for me" my cheeks were hot and I realised he is enjoying this conversation.

"Hm, well you can choose and help in rolling it on me" he shrugs and my eyes widen. What?

"Zhan Ge" I was fretting "I don't... don't know how to use a protection!" at that his expression changes from mischief to concern "I..." he stammers "I don't know either".

I wasn't expecting this confession.

"How can you not know!" My pitch was high and his eyes widen "What do you mean how I don't know? Bo Di, you're the first and only guy I want to sleep with. How would I ever have had the chance to use it before?"

Well he was right.

"What should we do now?" My voice sounded dejected but he had a solution "You could check out a tutorial video online".

What?

"How can I?" Well this was embarrassing.

"Well I can't, can I?" He retorts and my breathing stops. Dammit.

Calming myself down the situation is so funny that I burst out laughing. He joins me in the merriment and walking towards him, I kiss his lips "Alright, I'll watch the video."

Never in my life did I ever expect to go online and watch a tutorial video on how to use a protection. Dammit, this situation is equally hilarious and painful. After ten minutes of watching two videos with utmost concentration, I close my laptop and place it on my table.

"Done" I proudly announce and he kisses my cheeks "Well done my Bo Di" his laugh is contagious and I join him. Pulling my body over his, he kisses me with such passion and soon I was below him. Our pelvis were merged together and it created an amazing friction. Just as things were heating up, his phone rings and his eyes widen.

He listens carefully to the ringtone and his face transforms into a beautiful smile "Happy Birthday, my heart" he nudges his nose against mine and my heart stops.

My Heart!

Call me sappy.

"Thank you" I kiss his lips and he kisses my forehead.

"What do you want for your birthday?" he enquires. I ponder for a minute and answer "A promise".

"What kind of promise?" he gives me another kiss on my cheeks.

"When we're ready and I propose, you'll have to say yes" I wait for his answer but my heart falls when he moves away, pulling me up with him and takes a seat in front of me.

"Zhan Ge?" my voice was shaking and he cups my cheeks.

"Unbutton my shirt, Bo Di" he commands and even though I was perplexed, I unbutton them with a heavy heart and move his shirt apart. But what my eyes see makes me tear up and I gasp covering my mouth. Slowly bringing my fingers to touch the skin above his heart, they carefully trail over the marked skin. He has tattooed our initials together.

ZY
(The picture of the tattoo is herein below)

"When?" My voice is coarse and he smiles softly "Back in LA once we were done with our meeting, I had some free time and that's when I decided what I'd be giving you as a birthday gift. Asked Mikhail to accompany me to the best Tattoo Studio in LA. Explained to my tattoo artist that I needed a design that embodies you and me together so getting nothing too complicated, this is what he designed. Do you like it?" he is unsure of my reaction but instead of answering him, I pull him to me and kiss his lips with fervor. 

"I love it" kissing him again, I undress us both and joining me on bed, tearing the packet with my teeth, I help him in rolling it on his member. Handing him the lube, I whisper "When you were in LA, anticipating that we would be soon together, I used the toy you bought for me to adjust to the sensation. This body is yours Zhan Ge."    

His imperceptible gasp does not go unnoticed by me and taking the lube from my hand, feeling me down there he pours generous amount at my entrance and on his member. This was no longer just about physical need but was more about spiritual touch. His each caress, his love for me shows in the way he revered my body. For him my body is holy. For me he is divinity.

Gently inserting his fingers inside me, his lips on mine, they massage me thoroughly and I melt for his heat. "Please" I gasp making him realise that my body is more than ready for him. Feeling his member right at my entrance, he oh so slowly, tenderly pushes inside. As he breaches every part of me, my teeth finds his shoulder and I bite him involuntarily. With one final thrust he is inside me and I open my eyes to find his on mine.

It's this very moment I realise that even though he couldn't see me, but he wanted me to know that his eyes are always on me at this beautiful union.

"Saranghae, Zhan Ge"

"Wo Ai Ni, Bo Di"

Placing a kiss on his tattoo we commemorate our union. His body connected with mine, I am blessed to have him in my life. We are eachother's first. We'll be eachother's last because from now on, there is no one else. It's like he says 'Always and Forever'.

*Noona: Elder sister in Korean

* Saranghae: I love you in Korea

*Wo Ai No: I love you in Chinese

(Pic credit: Pinterest with minor edit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 15.9K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
21.7K 633 24
"I don't date. I just think it's pointless if you're not in love, and I don't have the energy to be in love right now. So, no." [Matthew Daddario...
68.6K 6.3K 33
I'm a masochist. I'm pathetic. I want to leave, but I don't want to go. It's ZhanYi.
91K 1.9K 49
Just a fucked up love story between the good girl and the psycho gang leader... WARNING:: mention of sexual things/drug taking/ drinking/ violence an...