We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🏫School🏫
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
📰News📰
🏡Home🏡
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😓Funeral😓
😱Shocked😱
Hey Guys!

❓Questions❓

656 15 43
By ChristianLove01

Joshua's POV

So Olivia doesn't like me back. I was going to kiss her when we were looking at her memory book but when I started leaning in she changed the subject. Was I actually expecting her to like me as more than friends though?

"Josh? Do you want to stay for dinner?" Ricky offered me.

"No thanks, I should probably go home" I said to them.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" Liv gave me a hug "Love you"

"Love you too" I waved and left.

"As more than friends" I whispered outside.

Olivia's POV

"As more than friends" I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Dad asked.

"Nothing" I replied a bit too quickly.

"Okayyyy" he dragged, not believing me in the slightest.

"Dad, do you remember doing anything wrong to mom that day? Even something that wasn't all that bad?" I said.

"You woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and I didn't go see you straight away. That's not divorce worthy though. I have no clue" he responded.

"What did you do instead of going to see me straight away?" I continued.

"Your Uncle EJ called me and I picked up the phone and was chatting to him for about five minutes maybe?" He told me "Why?"

"What were you talking about on the phone?"

"Why are you asking me these?" He ignored my last question.

"I want to know why my parents aren't together anymore" I replied honestly.

"You don't need to know. I don't even know" he laughed a bit.

"I want to find out for the both of us" I smiled at him "Once I know I will tell you. I've gotten too curious so I'm gonna start an investigation to find out. Mom won't tell me, none of mom's friends who know will tell me or their partner who won't tell me because they don't know"

"Ok, EJ accused me of cheating on your mom with Gina but I didn't. I promise. I would never cheat on anyone. Even when we divorced I still think of seeing anyone else as something that I shouldn't do. That's why I have been single for the last nine years of my life. No girls except for my daughter"

I smiled at the thought that I just had.

"I might have it" I said before running upstairs to grab my phone.

---

Me
Mom! I know why you asked dad for a divorce that morning

Mom❤️
What? Why?

Me
Because you thought that he cheated on you

But he didn't

Mom❤️
HE CHEATED ON ME?!

Me
No

I thought that you thought that he cheated on you but he didn't

Mom?

MOM!

---

Then I heard a car pulling up outside.

Oh no.

"RICHARD BOWEN!" I heard someone bursting into the house and into the living room.

"Hey Nini!" My dad jumped at how much she scared him.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" she screamed at him.

"What? No. Nini, are you ok? You asked me for a divorce nine years ago..." He looked at her confused and then at me.

"No, mom. He didn't cheat on you" I walked over "I assumed that you assumed that dad cheated on you but he didn't. I was just asking if that was the reason for the divorce"

My mom took a deep breath "Olivia, that's none of your business. I didn't assume that he cheated on me"

"It is my business. You two are MY parents. Aunt Kourt, Aunt Ash and Aunt Gina know but I don't? I should know before they know but you won't tell me. Seriously? Whatever he did couldn't have been that bad"

"Trust me. It was that bad" she stared at dad. If looks could kill then dad would have been long dead by now.

Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Who's that?" I asked myself.

I opened the door to see a crying Joshua.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok? What happened? Why are you here? Come in" I rushed.

"Josh, what happened?" My mom came over.

"Josh, is everything ok?" Dad stood beside mom.

"Get away from me" Mom pushed him away.

"COULD YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING FOR FIVE MINUTES WHILE WE SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BEST FRIEND" I screamed at them.

They nodded, looking a bit scared at me and my outburst.

"My mom and dad left me this note" Josh said, in-between sobs while handing me a note with his quivering hand.

I hugged him as my mom read the note aloud.

"Dear Joshua, we are so sorry but we have to go. I know we said that we would sort us out but we don't think that we are working and you aren't making things any better so, we have decided to leave" my mom started to cry so handed the letter to my dad to finish reading.

"You have no other family to go to because everyone left our lives when they found out that I was pregnant at the age of seventeen so you will be adopted but you are no longer under our possession. Our arguments have not been about you but have not been solved with you around so we have decided to move. We won't tell you where because, if we know you well enough, you'll try and find us. Do not try. We no longer want you but still love you with all of our hearts. Love, Mom and Dad" my dad read out.

"You didn't tell me that your parents were fighting" I whispered, crying.

"I didn't want to worry you" he responded.

"Josh, you are my best friend. You don't need to worry about worrying me. No secrets" I told him. He nodded.

"You can stay here for the night" Dad told him.

"Thanks Mr Bowen" he smiled.

"Call me Ricky. Now, go upstairs and get into some clothes" he waved us upstairs.

Josh and I have sleepovers every so often so that's why he has clothes at mine.

"You can get changed in there" I pointed to the bathroom.

"Thanks. For everything Liv" he smiled at me.

"No problem" I returned the smile.

He walked into the bathroom to get changed and I went downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"You're still here?!" I looked at my mom, she looked so calm and like she actually enjoyed being here "I thought you would've went back to your date with Connell"

"Conner" she corrected "No. I decided that I don't need a guy in my life. I only need my daughter" she smiled at me.

"Mom, I really want to know why you and dad aren't together anymore. Please can you tell me?" I begged.

"Fine" she started. Was she actually going to tell me? The one thing that I have always wanted to know will finally be known! "Your dad was-"

"Olivia can I just go to sleep in the bed? I'm really tired" Joshua interrupted us "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry, I can tell that I interrupted something" he walked out.

"I'm gonna go" mom smiled at me "bye" she kissed the top of my head.

"But mom. You were just about to-" but she walked out the door.

I fell onto the ground crying, yes. I know. Dramatic but I was about to find out why my life is such a mess and my best friend ruined it.

"I'm so sorry" Josh came back in.

"I would be angry at you but that's impossible" I smiled up at him.

"Here" he held out his hand. I took it and got up "High School Musical?" He offered.

"Duh!" I laughed. We went into the living room and had a movie marathon of all the three hsm movies and then fell asleep side by side.

Ricky's POV

I was up in my room doing my work when I heard the hsm movie playing downstairs. I trusted Liv and Josh with my life so just headed to bed.

I woke up a few hours later and still heard some movies playing downstairs so decided to go and check on them.

I headed downstairs to see Liv's arm around Josh and Josh's arm around Liv. The were sleeping but must have forgotten to turn the TV off. Or go to bed. So, I turned it off and just left them because they looked pretty comfy.

Then I went upstairs and fell asleep again with the thought of how Nini still looked amazing when she turned up at my house, even if she was fuming. I was trying to ignore my feelings and push them aside but then she turned up. I always thought she looked hotter when she was angry. So much for my No Feelings For Nini plan...

Incase you don't know yet, a new update of this book will be out every Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 70.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...