Love birds | Jaded

By sheepheead

Jade Thirlwall, Singer in the world's biggest girlband meets Jed Elliot, bassist of the Rock band The Struts... More

1 First Sight
2 Movie night
3 6 seconds challenge
4 I'm broken
5 "He broke up with me"
6 Monday
7 Lovebites
8 Weeks
9 " I believe i saw you?"
10 Hair
11 Alexis
13 us tour
14 zacky
15 jesy
16 longing

12 perrie

256 9 2
By sheepheead

JADE'S POV
My whole world fell apart, when he uttered those words, I couldn't breathe anymore. Jed quickly caught me before I could fall to the floor, he picked up the phone to get more information.

JED'S POV
"Could you repeat yourself" I asked the other line, I didn't hear what he or she said to Jade but she just collapsed right in front of me.

"I am Officer Randell and I am calling to inform you that Perrie Edwards was found dead in a Car crash"

"Excuse me" I replied with vague voice.

"There was a car crash, and Perrie Edwards was killed, her death was declared not many hours ago."

"Thank you for informing officer" I said and hung up the phone.

I turned around to find Jade sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest with a blank expression. I kneeled down and sat down next to her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes as I hugged her all the tears went flooding.

JADE'S POV
Tears and more tears. I didn't want to believe it, I can't believe it. It is not true, we spoke in the morning, she is still here and I will see her tomorrow in the studio. It's just a nightmare and I will wake up in my bed and non of this will be true.

After just sitting on the floor for what felt like hours that turned out to be half an hour, Jed stood up and helped me stand up.

"Come here" he said and took my hand leading me towards the door. He didn't have a glass of whine which I didn't expect. He helped me inside of his car and he drove towards Perrie's home. I don't think I can handle being there, and when I see the other girls, we can't continue without here, but we must, that is what she would have wanted.

We rush from the car to her door, without knocking I burst the door open, tears still flowing down my now red cheeks. The first thing I see is Alex walking past the door to see who like broke inside. I run up to him and hug him, tightly, without any intentions of letting go.

"Woah Jade" he says and hug me back.

"She's gone, she is actually gone" I say between sobs.

"Who Jade, who?" He replies confuses but doesn't let go of the hug.

"Haven't they told you" I say looking up at him as I release him from my grip.

"Told me what Jade" he asks worried

"Perrie was in a car crash" I ramble

"What" I hear a very familiar and loved voice say coming from my left.

I quickly snap my neck in the direction.

I quickly run up and give her a hug, never wanting to ever leave her embrace.

"I thought you were dead" I sob and tears stream down my face.

"who told you that nonsense baby?" She asked and hugs me tighter.

"A officer, over the phone, he called me and told me that you died in a car crash" I cry out

"Do you want to stay here?" She asks like the beautiful angel she is.

I nod and release us from each other's arms. I look behind to see Jed smiling in the door way. I walk up to the kind person before my eyes.

"Thanks a lot" I say and embrace him as well

"Jed, you shouldn't drive home in this" Alex says pointing through the window where rain is showering down from the dark sky.

"I have guest rooms" Perrie fills in.

"Thanks I appreciate it very much" he smiles.

I have never every been so scared in my life, the thought of losing her, I don't think I could handle living without her in my life.

It wasn't until I lay in bed with Perrie beside me because we kind of kicked Alex into a guest room, as well as Jed. Anywho, the rage, the anger boiling inside me, who would do this, who in the world would do something like that.

jadethirlwall☑️

littlemix, jerriethirlwards and 3 068 278 others have liked
jadethirlwall☑️
Today a officer called me to tell me that my best friend, my sister, was killed in a car crash only a few hours before and that she was found dead on the scene. The feeling of your whole world falling is something I would never forget. Everything just stops. I wouldn't be where I am today, neither of us girls would be here if it wasn't for Perrie, and to believe that somebody has de audacity and the ethics of a psychopath to think that telling someone that there loved once has left us is a funny prank. I would like to say that this is childish antics but children are to wise for such things. I am mad, disgusted, I am fuming, raging, I am feeling all kinds off hatred towards this human being who did this. The car ride, riding to my presumable dead best friend in tears, it's devastating, and during 1 hour, this was my reality.
I do not know the man that called me, but I sincerely hope that the consequences catch up to you.

leighannepinnock: disgusting is an understatement.

perrieedwards: all love to you💞

jadelittlemixx: truly shocked what people in the world can do.

Little mix singer Jade Thirlwall pranked called
The singer received a call earlier tonight by someone claiming to be an officer, he then told her that her Bandmate Perrie Edwards died in a car accident.
"I was so devastated, I fell down on the floor and I didn't know what to do" the artist tells us. She then drove to Perrie's house where she found her. "I ran through the doors and I found a friend of hers, and I just hugged him and cried in his chest, when I told him what happened Perrie walked through the doors" she continues. " I am utterly disgusted that some people find this amusing, maybe they think that I will look back at this with a laugh, but I won't, neither will I forget it, the feeling, it was worse than anything I've ever felt." She ends. Jade went public with the incident on Instagram a few hours ago were she expressed her anger.

JED'S POV
I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling a little Thirsty I decide that a glass of water can't hurt. Since it's Perrie's house I guess I just have to search for a damn glass. I walk down the stairs trying my best to be quiet, I walk into the kitchen finding Jade sitting on the counter.

"What are you doing up?" I ask scaring her unintentionally

"Yeez" I says

"Taking a glass of water" she replies

I snatch the glass from her hand and take a sip

"Hey thats me glass of water" she complains but I just hum while chugging the rest of the water.

"Here you go" I say putting the empty glass back in her hand

She wraps her hand around my neck and hug me tight

"Thank you for today, like really" she says looking up in my eyes while still sitting on the counter.

I lower my head and my lips meets hers

"Always" I mumble in the kiss.

I back a few steps but she pulls me back in and gives me a quick kiss before jumping down from the counter and walks towards the stair, I give her a small little ass smack as she wanders in front of me earning a quick glance.

I head back into the quest room and Jade Goes into Perrie again.

JADE'S POV
I wake up feeling Perrie's arm wrapped around me. I try to untangle myself from her grip but I am left without any success.

"perrie" I whisper as a weak attempt to wake her up

"Perrie" I say a bit louder

"PEZ" I shout and she jumps up

"What, what is going on" she asked with her hair all messy still half asleep.

"Babe you where tangling me"

"I love a good cuddle" she says

"I do to, but I need to wee" I tell her.

After my toilet visit, I get dressed in last nights dress because well I didn't really have time to bring any extra clothes while thinking my best mate died.

I walk downstairs finding everyone in the kitchen, Perrie leaning against Alex who is leaning against the counter and Jed leaning against the kitchen island. I walk up to him and without thinking I just give him a quick morning kiss like we have been dating for 2 years.

After just standing with gist arm wrapped around me chatting with the others the door opens

"Sorry we didn't knock, we didn't really care" jesy laughs while walking towards us.

"Well hello boys didn't expect you here" Leigh-Anne says surprised

"You alright?" Jesy asks referring to me

I nod and then I tell them everything, I just decided that even though I never thought I would forget that last night, I will at least try, it was not really a great moment.

The boys went home and us girls got ready because today was filled with interviews. Despite what happened last night, our management asked me if I wanted to cancel but, I decided that making this a big deal, even though it is but like it won't help, but apparently they told all the interviewers that asking about last night ain't appropriate at this moment so those questions won't be answered nor should be asked they said.

"Hello and welcome to KISS fm I am joined by the wonderful little mix!!! Yay"

"YEEE" we all shouted in the microphones.

"Hello ladies how are you feeling?"

Good we all answered in unison

"Jade, how are you?"  He asked

"Do you know what, like I am alright, I was surrounded by great people last night, not Leigh and Jes though but yeah I am doing good" I answered

"That is so good to hear, enough to with the dark chatting, Perrie, you have been spotted with perhaps a new bae" he says

" hahah well if you say so" she laughs

"Are you still single Perrie?" The host asks

"Yes, ye is am"

"Do you have a man in coming, a babe on the side waiting to be allowed into Perrie's life" he asks

" yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, you never know until you know right" she says earning laughs from the studio

"Well I mean I guess so, what about you girls"

"Well I'm not single" Jesy says giggeling

"I hope I'm not, because that's nothing I am aware of" Leigh-Anne says

"What about you Jade" he asks

"An excellent question" I say and laughs.

"Okay to crack you little protection shells and let the gossip flow out I need to ask you two a question" he says looking at me and Perrie.

"Would you bang the hottest man on this planet" he ask and we all start to laugh.

"you tricky minx" perrie says in a Scottish accent.

"Jade?" The Host that the author named Josh asked

"Well I believe I know the hottest man on this planet" I say jokingly and everybody starts to laugh

"Who" Jesy asks after the laughter silenced.

I look at her and she instantly knows

"Well you already banged that one" she says savagely but still not revealing to the radio who it is

I start to laugh and I just can't take it.

"But moving on, I hope your no, yes boyfriends make you happy" Josh says

"Let's talk about Hair, it's awesome and the feature it's banging" he continues

"Ye we love it" Leigh says

"How did you come up with it?"

"Well we where just writing I quests and then Jade wrote a line that was just Banging and everything went loose, the other writers just set off, it was really cool to just see how quick it all took" Jesy says

"Jade you wrote the banging line, which one was it" josh asks

"Well it was 'when you see him in the club just flick you hair' and it was sort of well fitting for my life situation at the moment so well I liked it"

"Well it has become a hit, it's so good"

"Thank you" I say

rest of the day was quite busy with loads of interviews and promos. So it was a quite early Night for me and i decided to just go to bed.

In the middle of the night my phone rings, the terror from the previous night occur but when I look at the caller Id there is a familiar name

"Hi" I say in a scraggy voice

"Sorry did I wake you up?" Jed asks

"It's like 3 in the morning, sorry to break it to you but yeah" I laugh

"Sorry, i di-" he says

"It's alright, I'm awake know, what's on you mind?" I interrupt and asks him

" tomorrow morning I would like to take you on a walk and perhaps a breakfast" he proposes

"You know what, I would love to" I reply

"Oh, great, I'll let you sleep, good night beautiful" he says and It's like I can hear him smile through the phone.

"Night" I say and hang up.

____________________________________

NEW CHAPTER

HALF OF IT WAS LIKE FILLERCONTENT BUT ANYWHO

2255 words, new personal record?

LOVE
AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 970 41
'You can take this heart, heal it or break it all apart. No, this isn't fair. Love me or leave me here.' People seemed to be fascinated by Perrie...
53.7K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
377K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...
15.9K 332 27
It's been 10 years since we last saw Lauren,Ella and the girls. Lauren is now 23 and Ella is 13. When Lauren finds out Ella's getting bullied she's...