The Feeling Is Mutual - Vkook

By NTR-003

Taehyung is a male omega. But, not an ordinary one. He is a soft, kind and fluffy boy . But , not to his enem... More

First Meeting
Meeting Him
Mate
Sassy Remarks
Eomma Mania
Family Time and Jealousy
Sexual Tension
Sweet teasing
Family Time and Sweet Gestures
Our Time Together Pt - 1
Our Time Together Pt - 2
Good Times
New Arrival
Past Memories
Cuddle Time
Sexy Muscles
Having Fun
Deep Conspiracy
Sassy Omega's Sassy Reply
The Childish Trio
Will You ....?
Dates: Day 1
Dates: Day 2 (Part-1)
Dates: Day 2 (Part-2)
Plans For Sunday
Loving You A Bit More
Happiness Comes With Family
We're Together As 7
Wish
You And Me
Invitation
Taelous
First Day At Starry Night
Fluffy

Dates: Day 3

5.2K 237 46
By NTR-003

"Tae, wake up!" Jungkook was aggressively shaking his mate in the middle of the night.

"Umm..What the fuck, Kook! It's literally 2 o'clock in the morning. Why are you waking me up now?" Taehyung checked the time on his phone.

"Because we're going on our date now!" Jungkook excitedly said but he was still a bit sleepy.

"Are you serious, Kookie? We're going on a date in the middle of the night?" The older of the two looked at the younger one in disbelief.

"Yep! Now get your lazy ass up and you don't have to get changed, just grab a jacket because, it's pretty chilly outside.The more comfortable clothes you wear the more better."

"You want me to go on our date in my pajamas?" Taehyung said while pointing at himself.

"Yes! Hurry up, we need to go!" Jungkook went out of the room to prepare the car.

"God knows what's in his mind." Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung's POV

"Tae, hurry up!" Jungkook impatiently said.

"I'm coming! Why are you so impatient today?"

"Nope, I'm not impatient. I'm just excited." He pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, right." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

Truth to be told, I don't like it when someone disturbs me during sleeping. It's just so annoying. I need plenty of sleep to maintain my gorgeous face, you know?

"Okay so, where are we going?" I asked while buckling my seatbelt.

"Well, like our last two dates it's a surrprise." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile at me.

I felt something weird in my tummy after seeing him smile. He looks so pure and honest when he smiles. His eyes turns into small cresents. The way he talks is so childish and when its a important matter he talks so maturely. I love the way he takes care of me, these little dates where we can just be like ourselves. I love how he didn't try to do anything sexual with me until I gave him consent. He also respects and loves his hyungs so much that it makes me proud of him. My heart flutters everytime he cuddles me and calls me pet names. The way he's addicted to sweet scents and can't tolerate smelly things is also likable. I mean, why won't it be? He looks too cute when he scrunches his nose to take a whiff of his surroundings. And when he smirks or acts cocky, he looks so damn hot and sexy that I sometimes want to jump on him then and there. Whenever he isn't around I miss him. He makes me feel safe. He's almost perfect to me...no, scratch that, he's too perfect to me. Is this the feeling when people fall in love? If it is then, it means that I'm in love?

The train of my thoughts were stopped by Jungkook.

"Tae, babe. I know that I'm handsome, hot and sexy at the same time. But, can you stop staring? It's creeping me out now." He laughed.

"Hmm, why? Does that make you shy?I was just staring at someone who's mine, my mate."

I noticed that there was a light scarlet red decorating his cheeks now. He was blushing. I smirked, feeling proud of myself.

Yay! 1 for Taetae and 0 for Kookie!!

I didn't even notice that I was staring at him this whole time. I was so embarrassed after he told me. But then I went to my sassy mode and covered up the embarrassment.

No one's POV

"We're on the spot." Jungkook parked the car.

"Oh, let's go outside then. " Taehyung said.

"No,no,no close your eyes first. I'm going to guide you to the exact place."

"You're joking, right?" Taehyung tried to confirm what he was hearing.

"No, I'm not. Now, close your eyes!" Jungkook whined.

"Okay, okay. I'm closing my eyes now, happy?"

The true blood alpha just nodded his head excitedly and the supreme omega sighed.

After hearing a few shuffling Taehyung could feel that Jungkook holding his hand.

"Don't worry, just follow my lead." Jungkook said and pecked his mates hand, Taehyung shuddered. He badly wanted to say that, ' I don't worry about things when I'm around you. You make me feel safe.' But, then he stopped himself.

They were walking through the forest. Yes, you heard that right, their date was in a forest.

After some time Jungkook told Taehyung to open his eyes.

"Tae, open your eyes." He softly whispered In his mates ear.

Taehyung was surprised when he saw what was in front of him. He didn't know what to say after seeing it.

The trees were also covered with small lights. It looked so dreamy that he gasped and placed his hands on his mouth.

"It's beautiful, Kookie..." He looked at his mate and softly whispered.

"I'm gald you like it." Jungkook scratched his neck. He was a bit flustered.

"Like? I love it!" Taehyung tightly hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. He stepped back a few steps because of the force of the hug.

"Though I didn't do all the work myself. Yoongi and Hoseok hyung helped me while Namjoon hyung handled the work at my office."

"That's okay, I'll thank them later." Taehyung detached himself from the hug and flashed his adorable boxy smile.

They walked hand in hand and sat down.

"Let's have some midnight snack. Shall we?" Jungkook suggested.

"You also prepared food? Oh my God, I love food!"

"I know, so I prepared food myself."

"Wait a minute, you can cook?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh...yes. I just don't cook that often." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"I know, it's not much. But, I thought that as the date is in midnight then we should eat some light food. So, we wouldn't have upset stomachs the next morning." The younger but dominant male rambled.

"Are you serious? There is so much food and it also looks so delicious that I can't even wait to dig in!" Taehyung scolded.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's dig in!"Jungkook exclaimed.

They both started eating their food.

"By the way, Kookie, when did you cook all this? It's still warm and when did you even do all these decorations?"

"Umm...you went with Jimin and Jin hyung to the supermarket to buy vegetables today, right?"

"Yeah, Jin hyung took both of us to help him."

"Actually, I told them to keep you busy. So, I can execute my plan of decoration and about the food well, after you fell asleep I went to the kitchen to prepare it. That's why, it's still warm."

"You didn't sleep the whole night?" Taehyung asked.

"No...?" Jungkook nervously replied. He could say from his mate's expression that something was wrong.

"That's it, Joen. You're going to sleep as soon as we reach home."

"But-" Jungkook tried to argue.

"No buts. You're going to sleep and that's final. You will become weak or worse, sick if you do this."

"Then what about the work, Tae?" Jungkook sighed.

"First, you're going to have plenty of sleep. After that, you can continue your work. I know that you're the pack alpha. But, it doesn't mean that you can't take some rest. Besides, you won't be able to work if you become sick. I worry about you, Kookie. Our hyungs also worry about you so much. All of us, the hyungs, pack members, me, we care for you." Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with so much emotions that Jungkook became mesmarised by his eyes. He could stare into those eyes the whole day.

"Fine, you win." Jungkook admitted his defeat.

"Yay!" Taehyung cheered childishly and that made Jungkook's heart flutter.

The air around them was filled with small conversations the whole time. They felt as if they belonged here, together.

"Tae, I want to show you something."
Jungkook said after he saw Taehyung finished his wine.

"What do you want to show me?" Taehyung wiped his mouth using a tissue.

"Just come with me." The true blood alpha grabbed his mates hand and started walking away.

After some time both of them were in front of a beautiful scenary.

"Wow..." The supreme omega was awestruck by Seoul's beauty. A large part of the city was seen from where they were.

"It's my favourite place in the pack." Jungkook sat on the grass and patted the spot beside him gesturing Taehyung to sit down beside him.

"The scenary...i-it looks so dreamy just like a fairytale." Taehyung sat down.

"I know, right?"

A comfortable silence was surrounding them. They were enjoying the view as a soft breeze past them.

"Hey, Kook?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"Hmm?"

"Why's this your favourite place?" The elder of the two looked at the younger one.

"When my dad died...I-I felt really broken. I never saw my mom. She died after giving birth to me. Dad was the only blood related family of mine. As mom and dad didn't have any siblings so I also didn't have any other relative or cousin. After dad's funeral I felt so devastated that I ran to the w-woods. I ran and ran until my legs gave up on me. At night, I stopped here. F-first, I didn't notice my surroundings. But when I noticed, I was awestrucked." Jungkook chuckled.

He continued,"This place is so calm and quiet, that I found peace here. I sat on this spot looking at the city view. It felt as if the calm breeze was taking my worries away. I remembered that dad wanted me to be a strong leader who can protect this pack. He spent his whole life looking after me and our pack. He loved us more than anything. He sometimes used to cry while looking at my mom's pictures, he loved her very much but he still stayed strong. Then I thought, my hyungs would be so worried about me. I just ran away without telling them anything. Blood related or not, they are my true family. S-So I quickly cleared my mind and returned home in the morning. When I entered the pack house, hyungs gave me a tight group hug which made me feel like I'm and always was with my family. Then I was made the pack alpha at the age of 16. This place is my secret hideout. Even the hyungs don't know about it." Jungkook ended.

'Jungkook went through so much. He couldn't even enjoy his teenage years. Then our life stories are not that different.' Taehyung thought.

"They must be very proud of you now, Jungkook. You fulfilled their expectations. You are an excellent pack alpha, a leader, a brother, a son. Your dad used to love your mom so much. He's now with her. They're again together. I'm sure, they also miss you a lot, Kook." Taehyung pointed Jungkook's chin towards the sky.

"Look up in the sky. They'te watching you from above. Maybe, they're now giving you proud smiles and wishing
you the best. So, don't ever be sad. They will be sad if they watch you so broken like this. I know, you went through a lot and believe me I know how that feels. But, we need to keep moving on. It's for the best. I moved on, you moved on. So, don't ever think about the bad things of your past. Just remember the happy things. Remember the time you spend with your father and trust me, your parents would want the same."

Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung was so good at comforting people. He felt relief wash over him after hearing Taehyung.

"Thanks, Tae."

"You don't have to thank me. I know I'm amzing." Taehyung flipped his imaginary long hair to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah, you're right!" Jungkook laughed seeing his mates childishness.

Suddenly, they were looking into each others eyes. It felt as the time had stopped for them. It felt as if they were seeing the whole galaxy inside the others eyes.

No one knows who moved forward first but their lips were locked together. It was not a sensual kiss, no tongue was used. It was just a soft press of their lips which molded perfectly.

The two mates kissed underneath the moon pouring their heart out. The atmosphere was magical to them.

'I like him...'

Both of them thought at the same time.

Author's note:-

I was quite busy these days. So,sorry for the late update. This chapter contains 2000+ words and it's Jungkook's Birthday Special chapter. Happy Bithday, Jungkook! Many many happy returns of the day. I hope that you lead a healthy, happy and long life. I wish that you can achieve your every goal in life. I Purple You!💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 27.2K 49
Undociled- uncontrolled or untamed. Jungkook is an Alpha. He is currently training with his father to learn the ways of becoming the next Alpha of th...
11.3K 591 14
In a cute rom-com tale, dominant alpha Jungkook and sassy omega Taehyung navigate love's ups and downs. Their bickering and playful banter evolve int...
108K 3.9K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
14.1K 988 11
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...