Paper Marrige(Part1)(Complete)

By SamiJoQuinn

Lacy is in love with her paper marrige husband Jay Everheart, but his freedom is like a religon to him. For h... More

I'm in a paper marriage, I'm 20, oh and I'm pregnant!
Life Is A Bitch
New Lacy in TownEDITING THE BOOK FROM HERE
Bi Polar Best Friends
She . . . Left?
Suprises Suck
Bye From Jay
Suprise Suprise
Talk To Her
Made of Steel
END of this part of the story
COMING SOOOOON!!

BitchAssDarla

3.4K 33 4
By SamiJoQuinn

Everything went so smoothly for exactly a week. Until Darla paid a visit to Lacy when Jaime and the guys went out for a drink. Lacy was in a good mood and she had seen no foul play from Jay or Darla so she just thought Jaime left her bag behind when the bell rang, but it was a furious Darla. She stormed in like she owned the place and crowded Lacy to the kitchen. "I know about your little secret. My cousin is a nurse for Dr.Russ, people talk Lacy. So who's kid is it?" Lacy felt the blood drain from her face,she knew? She couldn't.

She had been so careful as to cut herself away from The Everheart's. "That's none of your business Darla." Darla's lips widened into a smile, one filled with evil and purpose.

"Does Jay know?", she said sweetly. Lacy's face got even whiter,"Darla. . ."

Darla laughed," Oh this will be fun." With that she zoomed out of the room. Lacy just stood there for a couple of minutes not quite understanding what had just happened. But after she comprehended what was about to happen she ran to the phone and called the Everheart house.

"Come on come on", Lacy chanted. Finally a chipper voice answers, "Hello?" "Sol it's Lacy I need you to give the phone to Uncle Jay."

"oh hi Lacy hold on just a minute." Two minutes passed by before she heard Jay's curt voice, "Jay here."

"Jay, Darla is going to walk in there in five minutes and tell you a load of stuff don't believe her ok? Its not true it really isn't!-"

"Lacy slow down I can't understand a absolute word you're saying. . . Hold up Darla just walked in." Lacy's heart froze she could already see Jay holding the reciever to his shoulder as Darla told him what she just found out. His hand clenching on the phone and his coal black eyes burning with fury. "Jay?", Lacy said weakly. But the dial tone was the immediate response she got, "Shit."

Lacy ran to her temporary room, grabbed a random stack of clothes and stuffed it into one of her large duffel bags. She grabbed some necessities and stuffed them into a bag, she scribbled down a note for Jaime and took off, then with a start she realized Jaime and the guys had taken Lacy's car and their keys. . . Except one. Lacy threw her bags in the side car and turned the keys feeling the bike roar to life. She saw headlights in the distance and held her breath, she took off like a shot. She didn't know where she was going. But she had to save her baby. Jay wasnt coming near him/her.

* * * * *

I know it took long please don't hate me for doing this to them im not done yet! But I need my fans support please tell me if I should do a sequel with another one of the characters and how they end up. Cause im not going to squeeze it all in the end like some writers. No that pisses me off when I read that lolz well comment vote. Fan. What ever -Sami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 234 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
356K 13.1K 39
"I love you Jada." He whispered against her lips. "You are engaged, I can't be in the middle of this affair. We should walk away before there is more...
89K 3.6K 39
I'm my bosses new temp in the office, or you could say temptress. Shawn is a married man what we're doing is wrong, I know it is, but the longer this...
50.1K 1.3K 22
When a girl falls in love or when she gets married, she starts believing in fantasies, starts to dream of a happily ever after, but when Jaxon is for...