Climbing The Sky

By Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... More

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
15. Search for links
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
25.Helping in good
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
33.Days of crazyness
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
41.With Him
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
48.Pain before the smile
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

6. Excited surrounding

153 24 121
By Sparkling_star146

Warisha's POV

"For Allah's sake Liya....it's A.L.Y.A.N." I shouted at Liya for the third time.

It's Wednesday and they are going to come after two days but both of my stupid friend are too impatient to see him,so they are searching for him in Facebook. But Liya being herself,she is always searching by wrong spelling,sometimes Aryan, or Ayaan even Aylan.

"Ok,ok he's coming to see you,so I'm not supposed to know his name. Let me see." Liya shrugged.

"Yes,here's one. Alyan Tahmid, medical student,hometown in Nurnagar....yes,all information matches. Let's see his profile picture."Liya squealed.

I made an irritated face. The librarian gave us an annoyed look and went out.

"It's a group picture of some boys wearing medical apron. Now which one is Alyan?"

I also peeked through her phone.

"They have name tag on their aprons. Let's zoom and try to read." Jamya took the phone in her hand.

"So much for this man." I huffed.

"Majority of their names are not visible due to snapping this pic from distance. Wait, look at this ones tag,it looks like it's written..Alyan." Jamya pointed.

"What???" Liya yelled.

What's there to yell?

I took the phone from Jamya's hand and looked at him.

Oh my god! He has long beard and moustache,also his hair is so long,till his shoulder and they are tangled like hell. Overall he's like a Greek mythology character,popping his head out of a book.

"Ooops,Is he even real?" Jamya snarled.

I can't believe Layla aunty suggested him to ammi. I mean,what is this? I know looks doesn't matter,but he is too much. This long hair,moustache and beard,he doesn't look like a normal human being.

"Layla aunty needs serious eye check-up." Liya said.

I sighed and turned to go out only to see Zayan smirking at me.

"Hey, what's up?" Zayan walked to us.

"What's this baboon doing here?" Jamya whispered to me.

"Leave my way." I said ignoring his question.

"Can't you be nice with me for once?" His smirk vanished.

"There's nothing so special about you that she has to be nice with you." Liya replied.

"It's better if you ladies stay away from coming between me and Warisha." He glared at her.

"There's no ' me and Warisha'. And Liya is right,after whatever you did there's no way I could be nice with you. Stop coming in my way, I don't like to see your face everywhere." I said.

"Mind your tongue. You're a petty girl so behave like one. Girls like you are supposed to stay under our feet and serve us,not argue with us." Zayan said.

Aaand I lost it.

I threw my heavy 550 page grammar book on him,direct on his forehead.

"What the...aaah." Screamed Zayan.

"That's our girl." Liya shrieked and Jamya laughed.

Zayan was startled,rooted on his place completely shocked. I could see a bruise forming on his forehead where the book hit him. Though I didn't want to hurt him like this,still I felt a weird satisfaction seeing this bruise.

"How dare you?" Zayan composed himself,his hand on the bruise.

"Always remember, this happens whenever you insult a woman. Throw this man ego out of your mind or else you'll get this bruise frequently. Don't forget,a women gestated you in her womb,she gave you birth and made you this capable not to raise your voice and insult another women. Or else one day,you'll regret when Allah will ask you how did you treat the women around you." I gave him a last piece of my mind and marched out of the library with Jamya and Liya on my toe.

"That was savage." Jamya grinned.

"That petty little coward,how he was insulting girls." Liya said.

I sighed in response.

"What happened? You should be happy after giving Zayan this amazing bruise." Jamya came near me and asked.

"Well,maybe today I silenced Zayan. But how many? There are millions of Zayans roaming around us always,torturing woman,destroying their whole life. It's because of this misconception that woman are inferior to them. They think woman are only a piece of entertainment who's life revolves around them. Whose only duty is to give birth to their child and bear every injustice of them just because she is not a male. How can I shut them up,change their thinking?" I replied.

"It makes a difference Warisha,even changing one man's thought is worth a lot. Because if one changes,he will inspire others to change. And one day,this number will increase to hundreds." Jamya patted my shoulder.

"Maybe you couldn't change Zayan's thinking,still it's good that you made him see what is the consequence of insulting a woman. So it's a very big deal." Liya said.

"Yeah,it feels good to show him what happens after messing with a woman." I smiled.

"I'm thinking what he will answer if anybody asks him how he got this amazing tattoo on his forehead." Jamya laughed.

"I'm sure he will make a story,as it's very shameful for an egoistic boy like him to get hit by a girl." Liya said while poking me on my shoulder.

We laughed and advanced towards our class.

I just hope this doesn't make Zayan more desperate.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was studying sitting on the table. My exams are just in one month,so pressure is intense. And this whole Zayan and meeting the whoever he is's family,everything is just bursting my head.

Suddenly,my phone beeped with a message from Maya.

Maya-Heyyyyy

Me-Hi

Maya- I just got the news,to be bride;)

Me- You're speaking like I'm getting married:!

Maya- Oh this is the first step of marriage,so technically it makes you a 'to be bride'!!

Me- Whatever :\

Maya- And I'm double excited because the groom is my cousin! I can't believe ammi was thinking about you and Alyan bhai;)

Me- You and your excitement.

Maya-BTW....uou're quite lucky. Alyan bhai is so cool(and handsome) *wink wink*

What!! She calls this greek god handsome??

Me- I don't know what's the definition of handsome in your dictionary:\

Maya-Wait,let me send you his pic.

Me-NO....

Maya- Why? Aren't you curious?

Me- I don't have to see. Liya and Jamya searched him in Facebook,we saw his pic there

Maya- OMA Warisha!!! You saw his pic?? So advance?

Me-I said LIYA and JAMYA!!!

Maya- Ok so how did he look?

Me- Well, no offence but he looked a bit weird to me :!

Maya- Weird????

             Have you gone mad?

             I'm sure you saw someone else.

Me- No I'm sure he is the one. He was the only one in this name.

Maya-?????????

           Let me give you his pic,then you'll see I'm right.

Me-  No maya. They are going to come next Saturday,so no rush. Everything will be clear if we see him face to face.

Maya- Ok done. Remember, I'm right.

Me- Yeah yeah,we'll see.

Maya- We will. Good night,I've got to go.

Me- Good night.

I placed my phone back on the table and continued my studies. But bhaiya had other plans. He came and gave a hard slap on my head,making me fall on my face on the table.

"What's your problem?" I said giving him a punch on his stomach.

"Ouch,you witch." He fell on my bed.

'What do you want? I said towering him on the bed with my hands on my waist.

"Well,I want to talk with you." He said while sitting on the bed.

"I don't have time for your worthless bickering. I have to study."

"Warisha,I'm serious." He made a serious face.

"Woah calm down. I'm listening. What's the matter?" I said sitting beside him.

"Well,umm....about your..." He was stuttering.

As we always fight,he's not that much comfortable talking something serious with me.

"Spill." I said being impatient.

"You know,you really don't have to do that if you don't what."

"Do what?"

"Ohh Warisha,I'm talking about your meeting you fool." He said being irritated.

"I don't want you to do anything against your will. I know abbu and ammi really want this,but they are being overly tensed. If you want, I can talk to them about this and make them understand."

"Bhaiya,I'm not being pushed towards this. Abbu and ammi asked me like dozen time if I was sure,they also don't want to put any pressure on me."

"But at first you denied,then I don't understand why you agreed to this? What happened suddenly that you changed your mind?"

"At first,I was shocked hearing this,I had many things in my mind. I was worried about my studies,I didn't want to go away from here and I definitely wasn't ready to start my life with somebody and shoulder responsibilities. Then ammi and abbu made me understand that there was nothing to worry about all this. I also talked with others,thought by myself about this for a long time then I decided to agree. There was no pressure,nothing."

"If you say so, than it's fine. But remember you can always come to me if you face any problem or want to back-out."

"Absolutely. But I wonder why you are opposing this?"

"I'm not opposing. I'm just trying to make sure you're happy and not getting forced into this."

"Ooooo,fulfilling brotherly responsibilities." I grinned at him.

"Oh shut up. I was just making sure you won't come sniffing and crying back to me. My shirts are too clean to give you a shoulder." He snarled at me,hiding his worried expression.

"That means your t-shirts are dirty and you can give me your shoulder wearing those." I winked at him.

We glared at me.

"Well,it's good to hear you take interest about my well being. Thanks." I said.

He smiled at me,with genuine care.

"Now go and study. I don't want people to say sister of super genius Zarar in an illiterate." He got up from my bed.

"Huh,genius." I mocked him.

He grinned and went out of my room.

I also went to my table to study,with a huge grin plastered on my face.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Warisha,go and check if the potatoes have boiled or not." Ammi shouted from the dining room.

"Going ammi." I rushed to the kitchen.

Ammi is getting all hyped up about tomorrows meeting. She is cleaning the house,making khala wash all her fancy dishes. She is also making various types of food and dessert.

"Warisha,did you check what you are going to wear tomorrow?' Ammi came.

"Ammi,calm down. It's not my marriage tomorrow that I have to get dolled up."

And ammi glared at me.

"Even I know it's not your marriage tomorrow. But I don't want people to come and see a witch in my house and flee away."

"At last ammi admitted that you are a witch." Bhaiya put his arm around ammi grinning towards me.

"You don't have to talk about my looks,you vampire." I replied.

"Who is talking about my daughters face? Warisha looks just like her ammi." Came abbu with a huge bag of groceries at his hand.

"Haww abbu,you mean ammi looks like a witch?" Amaya yelled.

"When did I say that?" Abbu said making a confused face.

"Ammi said appi looks like a witch,so that means if appi is a witch, ammi is also one."

Ammi was gritting her teeth with anger.

"You think I look like a witch?"

"No I didn't hear you saying Warisha a witch. And if I did say it,I don't think it's wrong."

"How dare you say this to me?" Ammi became angry.

"If you could call my daughter a witch,why can't I call you one?" Abbu laughed.

"I don't know how my baba got me married with a chimpanzee like you." Ammi snarled.

"You called me a chimpanzee?"

"You heard me." Ammi smirked.

"Then you're Mrs.Chimpanzee ." Abbu said.

We burst out laughing. Ammi couldn't control too and started laughing.

"That means we are chimpanzee family?" Amaya said.

"Yes. And you are the baby chimpanzee." I side hugged her.

"Enough of jokes.Now everybody go and continue your work." Ammi ordered and we rushed to work.

Allah knows what awaits me tomorrow.

.…...….......….....
...................

Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope you all are fine in this situation.

Well I'm getting irritated day by day. Always sitting at home doing nothing is making me mad.

However,how was the chapter. Hope you liked.

I was thinking of adding Alyan's POV on his thoughts about Warisha. Or third persons POV or only Warisha's.What do you think about this?

I am going to update this story twice in a week as I'm getting too lazy😴😴

If you liked this chapter please tap on that star button and make it glow. Share your thoughts in the comment box.

Allah Hafiz🙌🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Mani

General Fiction

334K 17.9K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
303K 23.2K 35
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
46.2K 4.3K 47
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
9.3K 81 13
A lot of the characters will be shipped with you! Feel free to request anything that I missed! If I do not know that EXE, Please do tell me what it i...