𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃|𝙽𝚊𝚖𝙹𝚒...

By psychoxen-

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫�... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-IX-

1.1K 95 32
By psychoxen-

(Day 1 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook was worried about his hyung. Their father was really mean to Seokjin. He can't blame his hyung since all he could see is platonic love emitting from the two.

Seokjin and Namjoon are after all the two most influential persons when it comes to the prosperity of their kingdom. They helped the poor and commoners in anyway possible and inspired a lot of people. So maybe they just found a mutual understanding between each other and probably talking about their future projects. Jealous and good for nothing nobles just couldn't get their flaps shut and kept on making the interaction of the two a big deal, only because one is an omega and the other an alpha.

Right now, Jungkook and Seungjun are walking down the hall to have breakfast, both had just woke up. The alpha prince suddenly had a dreadful feeling wash over him, like a wave, it just passed by him. He suddenly felt like there was something wrong, an unexplained weight has formed up in his stomach, making him flinch.

"Your Highnesses!" The general named Yugyeom called out, stopping the two as the alpha went near them.

"What is it I have yet to eat my breakfast-"

"The second prince has been attacked and is-!" Yugyeom cut the king off, voice wavering, body quivering and tears at the end of his eyes forming. The general bowed lowly as he cried.
"F-Forgive me for interrupting."

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief as he ran towards his brother's room. It was unlocked and when he came in, everything is a mess. Furniture was everywhere, the bed was torn up, clothes were torn or spread around the floor. But most importantly, his brother's nightgown was torn into pieces and had blood in them. As if a beast has came in and shred his brother to pieces. But a beast doesn't exist. Someone really messed up must have came in and murdered his brother mercilessly and even bought the remains!

Jungkook yelled and let out a wave of enraged pheromones, followed by depressed pheromones. He then broke down into tears as he clutched his brother's bloody nightgown tightly. He was shaking as he cried. How could anyone do this? After all his brother has done for their kingdom, after all his brother's sacrifice, how could they just murder him mercilessly?!

"Jungkook..." He heard his father softly say behind him. The alpha prince didn't bother to turn around and continued to clutch his brother's clothes. His brother is just a mere omega- he can't fight back at his attacker. His brother has always been so gentle and weak; well, at least he think he is. His brother is trained to be an omega, he can't possibly know how to fight back- it's his job as the alpha sibling to protect him but he failed and now, his brother is gone.

The king placed a hand on the prince's shoulder as he also kneeled, tears flowing out of his eyes that are now lifeless as he was once again reminded of the passing of his mate. He lost his precious boy, he lost the only fruit of love that he and his mate made.

"I should've been more nice to him. I shouldn't have called him all those names. I didn't know he'll die so soon. Now he'll go to the afterlife thinking he's a disgrace." The king sobbed.

"I should've been here to protect him now he's gone. Hyungie... Hyung didn't deserve this father! It's unfair! Why are the good people always the first to die! That's not fair! And he haven't even meet his mate... All brother has done was to sacrifice his love life to serve the kingdom, he's more of a prince than I'll ever be! And to think I'll be succeeding the throne instead of him... How unfitting." Jungkook punched the floor as the tears cascaded on the floor which glisten as the sunlight beam shone brightly from the open balcony door.

"He was more of a king than I ever was." Seungjun said as he took his crown off and placed it on top of his son's remains.

A beta servant came in, sobbing. Everyone was in despair to hear the news of their beloved prince dead. "Excuse me your Highnesses, but the Kims will be visiting the palace. The Kim heir has been murdered and the second heir, a baby was stolen."

--

Taehyung had bruises all over his face from Shin-ae's beatings. He was beaten for not noticing that his alpha was being murdered beside him. Taehyung is aware that Namjoon is alive, for he have heard about the plan of absconding from beginning to end, but he kept silent, pretending to cry for losing his alpha. The beta must say, Namjoon is quite smart for setting up his murder but too foolish to notice that he left the letter Seokjin sent. Luckily, it was Taehyung who only saw and burned it or else they would be immediately caught.

Currently, Taehyung and Shin-ae are in a carriage to the palace, unaware of the panic and despair within the walls. With Namjoon and Yoongi gone, Taehyung would be the next heir; which Shin-ae really believes that this is a matter the King must hear.

Taehyung had a dark cloak on so he could cover his bruises. He refuse to wear makeup that contains lead poison.

When they arrived, it seemed as if the servants were depressed or just finished crying, all red and puffy eyed. When they entered the throne room, the King wasn't wearing his crown and not seating on his throne either. Prince Jungkook wasn't also sitting on his throne and had a solemn look on his eyes. It seems as none of them knew about Seokjin and Namjoon's plans. None but Taehyung.

"Good morning, your Highnesses. I'm sorry for dropping by on a short notice." Shin-ae said as she bowed, followed by Taehyung who kept his head down.

"It's nothing. It seems like there's a theif and assassin on the loose! My son, the second prince was assassinated as well! And in cold blood, they murdered him mercilessly." The King sobbed.

Shin-ae's eyes widened, mouth agaped; finally she's showing emotion.

"The prince was assassinated as well?! A servant of mine told me that she witnessed a theif carrying a sack in a wagon and my baby! Perhaps the theif and the assassin are allies? Or even one person?!"

Taehyung feigned to be shocked and worried but mentally, he was already rolling his eyes. He looked at Jungkook through his cloak and looked at him longingly. He despises seeing the prince look so sad and depressed like that, he wanted nothing more than to comfort him.

"I suggest we hold a very special funeral for our sons. The both of them are afterall the key to our kingdom's prosperity and I'm sorry for your lost baby as well my lady." The King sighed, shaking his head as he fixed his gaze on the floor.

"I see how it is! Because the two of them have done so much for the kingdom, they have been murdered by rogue assassins! Maybe the assassins thought some of the projects Lord Kim and Seokjin hyung had planned or set down is a hindrance to their plans!" Jungkook exclaimed, face red in anger as his lips curled up into a scowl.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but all projects my alpha and the prince has laid out is mostly focused on charity and literacy. Perhaps it's work done by a jealous noble or other kingdoms. I doubt charity and literacy would be a hindrance to an evil group. It's not like they set down Martial Law." Taehyung interrupted, still keeping his head down.

"Makes sense." Jungkook sighed, as he eyed the beta, suspicious as to why the beta is dressed that way. Usually recently widowed omegas and sub betas would have a black veil over their faces, not a cloak. "Why are you wearing a cloak?"

Shin-ae visibly lost complexion on her face while she curled up her fists so tight, her nails began to dig into her skin. "I'm sure it's nothing. Afterall, he and my son were asleep together before my son was attacked. Poor thing, was probably devastated." Shin-ae said, her eyes eschewing to floor, not meeting the royals' eyes for she knew they'll find out she's lying within seconds.

"May you please take off your cloak?" Jungkook demanded, not believing Shin-ae's explanation as he moved closer to Taehyung, making the beta's breath hitch. He's never been this close to his beloved alpha before.

"Jungkook!" The King yelled. "You can't just order the poor beta to remove his cloak after he lost his mate!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and took Taehyung's cloak off, revealing the beta's beautiful face covered in purple and red spots all over his sun kissed skin. The bruises seemed to be a product of punches, which the King and Jungkook gasped to.

"Did the sick assassin did this to you as well?!" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes enraged, however his touches are light and gentle, making the poor beta's heart beat faster.

Taehyung's eyes met Shin-ae; giving him a glare as if threatening him. Taehyung gave a taunting look before feigning to sob.

"Lady Kim was the one who did this to me!" Taehyung yelled, shocking everyone as he covered his face with his hands.

"He's lying!" Shin-ae accused, her eyes frantic and her voice wavering.

"I'm not! Why would I lie about the one who bruised me like this! Why would I lie when you're the one who also beats me, alpha and the other servants up! I have seen my alpha receiving slaps and punches from you just because he went to town to teach the folks how to read!" Taehyung sobbed, removing his hands and facing Shin-ae with crocodile tears.

The King and Jungkook glared at Shin-ae who had guards walking towards her, furious. The guards looked at her in disgust before restraining her with ropes, making Shin-ae wail and thrash around, however, the guards didn't care and dragged her away with ease. Jungkook then embraced Taehyung, shocking the beta.

"I'm sorry you have to experience that. I'm sorry for the lost of your Alpha. Lord Kim was a great man." Jungkook said, caressing the beta's umber locks. Taehyung cried and embraced Jungkook back, taking in the scent of the ocean the alphs emitted. He's not crying because of Namjoon, but because Jungkook is embracing him. He felt so euphoric that he doesn't want this feeling to end.

While Shin-ae was ordered to be locked up in the dungeons by the King for abusing servants- a law that Seokjin implemented so that servants wouldn't be harmed and have a right to defend themselves, Taehyung was still in Jungkook's arms.

"I'm sorry for the lost of your brother. I admired him so much." Taehyung said, feigning a sob once more. His original plan was to sabotage Seokjin and Namjoon's growing relationship but when he had seen how perfect the two are for each other, he wanted to help them instead.

"Thank you. Life is just cruel this way." Jungkook sighed as he found it oddly satisfying to keep on caressing the beta's soft umber hair."You're the head of the Kim household now aren't you?"

"I guess." Taehyung sighed. "I'll do my best to follow after my alpha's footsteps."

"Say, would you rather live here in the palace?"

Taehyung froze and look up at Jungkook who's face was really close to him. The beta's lips parted as his breath hitched, his face dusted with a light tint of red.

"Pardon? I need to make sure I heard it right."

The alpha let out a small chuckle, finding the beta adorable. Lord Kim was certainly lucky with Taehyung.

"Will you stay here in the palace with me, my Lord?" Jungkook said, breaking the hug.

"Who am I to refuse?" Taehyung smiled warmly.

If this karma for helping Namjoon and Seokjin out, he'll help them a million times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
7.6K 539 38
𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘎𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
576 74 31
' 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍�...
30.4K 1.5K 29
❝ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 ❞ ❝ 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 ❞ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝖸𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂...