We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
❓Questions❓
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
📰News📰
🏡Home🏡
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😓Funeral😓
😱Shocked😱
Hey Guys!

🏫School🏫

988 20 32
By ChristianLove01

Nini's POV

"Olivia!" I called upstairs to my teenage daughter. I heard some moving about and then her coming downstairs. I say it every morning but I also mean it every morning, she is beautiful.

"Yeah, mom?" She asks, smiling.

"If Joshua is coming over later, after school, then you are going to have to pack all of your stuff up for your dads house now" I told her.

"Mom, I was meaning to ask you about this" she walked towards me nervously. Oh no. This can never end well.

"What?" I asked her, worried of what she was going to talk to me about.

"Why did you ask dad for a divorce that morning?" She started "I mean, I remember it so well. You just went in and, no offense, but you kinda went crazy... And then you looked at-"

"Stop" I interrupted her "Get ready"

"But-"

"OLIVIA! GET READY NOW!" I screamed at her. She looked at little taken back and stormed up into her room.

The truth is that I HATE talking about my ex husband. Who doesn't? What he did was unforgivable. I'm not ready to talk about it just yet and I don't know if I ever will be without bursting into tears. He said that he didn't know what he did wrong but he did, right?

"I'm ready" my daughter huffed downstairs.

"In the car" I opened the door. She got in the car and I followed behind her.

"So..." I tried to start a conversation.

"Why did you ask dad for a divorce? That's literally all I want to know" she told me.

"You don't need to know" I informed her.

"Mom! I'm 15 years old. I deserve to know" she faught.

"Olivia, I will tell you when you are ready" I said.

"I am ready"

"No you're not"

"Mom, I am ready. It's you who isn't and I don't know what happen that morning, nine years ago but it shouldn't still be haunting you and if it is really that bad that you had to wake up THE NEXT DAY and be single by THAT NIGHT then I think that I should know because you two are MY parents and why you're not together, news flash, it's my business and I tell YOU when I am ready" she lashed out at me.

"Honey, I didn't know we made you feel that way" I apologized.

"Well, you do now" she stormed out of the car.

Should I tell her? Should I tell Ricky? I don't have a clue what to do? The only people who I told, and they SWORE not to tell ANYONE else, was Kourtney, Ashlyn and Gina.

Gina and EJ got married just over 9-10 years ago. They have been trying for a kid for a while but no luck yet. They had a few miscarriages a couple of years ago.

Ashlyn and Big Red got married 2-3 years ago. That was awkward when Ricky came as well. He is still friends with EJ and Big Red so he promised that he wouldn't ask for the reason why we divorced at weddings or if the gang met up. He didn't keep that promise very well. He would ask at least once every time. They had a baby just before they got married. Matt Redonovitch is 3 years old. There was some drama about the naming for the baby. Big Red said something about a 'traditional name' but Ash didn't want to call her baby a colour so that almost caused another break up. Here's a picture of Matt.

Seb and Carlos are engaged. They're planning on adopting some time soon but it's pretty hard to find a child who is ok with two dad's... Again, Ricky is invited to the wedding because he is still friends with Seb and Carlos. I decided not to tell them because they are huge HUGE blabbermouths.

And Kourtney, she isn't married and isn't engaged but is in a relationship with some guy who she met on the bus one time. Weird. His name is Luke. They've been together for years now. If you ask me, he could pop the question any day now.

So, everyone's lives are well put together except for mine. Ashlyn is a photographer, Gina is a dance teacher, Kourtney is a history teacher at EHS, Big Red is the new STEM teacher at EHS, EJ is the new PE teacher at EHS (yes, I know. Loads of us work at East High but we like all being colleagues) Carlos is the choreographer for the local play and Seb is a fashion designer. Everyone's married or engaged or will be soon where as I am divorced for a reason that might be false. Anyway, time to teach some kids drama!

Olivia's POV

"Hey Joshua!" I greeted my best friend.

"Hey stranger" he came over "Find out anything about your parents yet?"

"Nope. Apart from the fact that my mom now screams at me if I ask her" I informed him.

He laughed "At least you are one step closer to the truth?" He always tried to look on the bright side of things.

"I don't know. Every time I ask them it's like I'm one step farther away" I tell him.

"Someday you will find out. How about you investigate?" He laughed "Ask all your parents friends and see if you can find out"

"That's a really good idea. Thanks Joshy"

"What can I say? I have the brains of a smart person" he smiled.

I gave him a look.

"There's Auntie Kourtney, I'm gonna start with her. See you Josh, love you" I ran away in the direction my moms friend was.

I know, I know. Josh and I say that we love each other. We have done that for a while now. We do though. He just doesn't know that every time I say it I mean it as more than friends. AH! We are just friends, Olivia, you are NOT falling for your best friend.

"Hey Auntie Kourt" I smiled at her.

"Hey Liv" she returned the smiled "What's up?"

"You free for a while? I need to ask you something" I said, making sure that she would talk to me.

"Yep, I've got a free period, have you?"

I nodded "Why did my mom and dad divorce? I know, you know so please. Tell me"

"You know, I completely forgot. I have to go do... Something" she walked away "Bye Livvy"

"Bye" I muttered. That was such a lie. My dad is such a nice person what could he possibly have done that would make my mom divorce with him and no one tell me what he did?

"No luck?" Josh came over.

"Josh! You scared me" I jumped "No. I've still got the rest of the gang though"

"Here. I bought this for you" he handed me a notebook "I know how much you LOVE notebooks and you have to have a place where you can keep all of your info about this investigation"

"Thanks" I smiled at him, taking the book. I opened it up and on the first page wrote down everyone's names.

I scored of Aunt Kourt and Mom because they ran away as soon as I asked them.

"Olivia!" My mom came over. I slammed the book shut and looked at her.

"What?" I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Your dad is coming at 5. He said that Josh can go if he wants. You are coming over after school, right?" she said.

"Yup" my best friend nodded.

"About my dad, why are you not with him anymore?" I asked.

"Oh! Is that the time already? Better make your way to class. You too Josh. Tell your mom I said hi" she dodged the question.

"I will" he gave her a fake smile as we walked away.

"See" I told Josh "Our next class is with Uncle EJ and it starts in fifteen minutes! It's right there! We are not going to be late. She completely dodged the question"

"Whatever your dad did must have been really bad" he pointed out.

"Can you see if your parents know anything?" I asked him.

"Sure" he responded.

He is such a good friend. I have wanted to tell him that I like him as more than friends for so long but I don't want to ruin our friendship and make things awkward if he doesn't return the feelings.

"You could ask Mr Caswell questions now" he suggested.

"Good idea" I smiled at him.

Apparently Uncle EJ doesn't know why my parents divorced but it's worth a shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 34.7K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...