OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

Od NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Více

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 14

3K 167 61
Od NuAnBiHa

Mew was waiting in the waiting room next to the emergency room when his family arrived at the hospital.

"Mew, how is Gulf? How can he be in the emergency room? Did you do something to him?" Ma asked him.

"No Ma, I didn't do anything to him. I found him unconscious in the kitchen when I had just returned from work." said Mew.

"Tong, did you already informed to Becca about this?" Pa asked him.

"Yes Pa, I already informed her. She say she will come here as soon as she finish her discussion with her friend." A few minutes later, Aunt Mame, Mild, Boat and Kaownah arrived.

"How is him? What did you do to him Mew? You promised me that you want to take a good care of him." said Aunt Mame while crying.

"I-I don't know yet Aunt Mame. Dr. Wayo has not yet came out from the emergency room. I found him unconscious in the kitchen when I had just returned from work. I'm sorry Aunt Mame, I'm so sorry." said Mew pretend to apologize.

Mrs. Jongcheveevat hugged Aunt Mame and she calmed her down. Kaownah drag Mew to the corner.

"If you do something bad to him or anything bad happened to him, I swear I will kill you." said Kaownah in anger. Mew just gave him a death glare.

Suddenly Dr. Wayo stepped in. "I would like to apologize in advance to all. We have tried our best but I regret to informed that Mr. Gulf had a miscarriage."

"What?? Gulf's pregnant??" asked Mr. and Mrs. Jongcheveevat in unison.

Aunt Mame, Mild, Boat and Kaownah was shocked because they didn't expect Mr. and Mrs. Jongcheveevat reaction when Dr. Wayo called him Gulf instead of Goob.

"Yes, he's one month pregnant. Mr. Mew, I hope you persevered in receiving this news. I will transfer Mr. Gulf to the ward now. You can see him there." said Dr. Wayo and he walked out from the room.

"What have I done?" Mew whispered to himself. Mew fell to the floor. He should have felt happy because he managed to make Gulf miscarriage but he felt sad instead of happy and he don't know why.

He chase away the feelings. He don't want to felt any guilty or sad because he wanted that to happen. He don't want the baby. Aunt Mame approached him and he looked at her.

"Mew, son. Get up. It's not your fault." Aunt Mame help Mew to stand up.

"Mew, you have to be strong. If you're not strong, how can you tell the news to Gulf? You must be strong little brother." said Tong and he hugged him.

"Come, let's go the the ward and wait for him there." said Mr. Jongcheveevat and they walked out to the ward.

"I gave him an injection and he will sleep until tomorrow. There's nothing serious to worry about him. I'll come back tomorrow to check on him."

"All of you may stay here since it's a private ward but please, don't make too much noise. I'll go first." said Dr. Wayo and he went out from the room. They all take a looked at Gulf.

"Poor my son-in-law. I hope he's okay and accepted the news wholeheartedly." said Mrs. Jongcheveevat.

"Mew, I'm sorry. I have to go back to the orphanage. I will come back tomorrow." They bid goodbye and went out from the room.

"Ma Pa, I just called Becca and I ask her to come tomorrow. I will go back home and take our belongings and will be back after that. You should go back home too Mew to take Gulf's belongings. Excuse me, I'll go first." and Tong went back home.

"Ma Pa, please looked for him after me. I'll be back as soon as possible. Thank you Ma Pa." He drives home and reached half and hour later.

**********

He went straight to his room and take out his small bag. Then he went to Gulf's room to take his belongings and he drives back to the hospital.

He opened the door and see his Ma and Pa already fell asleep. He arranged Gulf's belongings in the drawer. Then, he sat down besides Gulf.

"That's what you get when you lied to me. Thank you for making it easier than I thought." he said in his heart. He fell asleep when suddenly he's awake with a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey Phi Tong. Sorry that I fell asleep without waiting for you." Little did he know, their hand were intertwined and he didn't realize it.

"It's okay Mew. So how are you? I hope you're fine and strong. You need to be strong little brother, for Gulf. If you're not strong, just imagined how would he be."

Mew take a looked at Gulf and he noticed their fingers intertwined. He tried to let go of it but he feels the grip that coming from Gulf, so he just let it be.

"Just for tonight." he say to himself.

"Phi Tong, is it possible for me to have another baby in the future?"

"Since he is the carrier, so yes Mew. But you have to wait until he's totally recovered." Mew just nodded. He doesn't like the sound of he will possibly get another baby.

THE NEXT DAY
-------------------
The whole family was awake by Dr. Wayo. "I'm sorry that I wake up all of you this early. I just want to check on Mr. Gulf. Mr. Mew, if he's awake please call me as I need to observed him." Mew nodded.

"I need to take a bath." he said and he went straight to the bathroom.

"I feel sorry for Gulf. I know the feeling of losing a baby. Even though he's a man, he still have the motherly instinct." said Mrs. Jongcheveevat to her husband.

"Lets pray for him naa honey." She could only nodded.

After they all settled themselves, they make a decision to go to the cafeteria and have a breakfast there.

"Do you want anything Mew? We can buy it for you."

"I want nothing Ma. I just want Gulf to wake up from his sleep." But in his heart, he wished Gulf didn't wake up sooner.

"He will wake up soon little brother, don't worry okay. We go first. Becca will come later." said Tong.

Mew looked at his husband and he feel disgusted. "What an annoy to babysit you. Can't you wake up now?" said Mew harshly. Suddenly he heard the voice calling for him.

"H-husband..... Wa-water....." What a nuisance, he thought. He poured the water and pass it to him.

"T-thank you. Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital. I bring you here."

"Our baby! Husband, our baby! Tell me the baby is okay!" said Gulf worriedly.

"Hey slut, who is your husband?! I'm your master and you're my slut! Don't forget it! The baby? I'm happily want to informed that you had miscarriage. So, the baby is gone. Thanks for making it easier for me by making a mistake eating my dinner." said Mew with his evil smile.

"H-how could you k-killed our baby?! You are so mean Mew! I told you that you can do anything to me but not to the baby!" Gulf crying so hard. Mew cupped his face.

"Hey slut, listen here! First, it is not my baby because you're not my precious Goob! Second, yes..... I'm mean and cruel and I can do even more than this to you! Third, I did say that I hate the baby right and I'm happy because I can get rid of the baby! Now, I can do anything to you since the baby is gone! I can tortured and hurt you even more!"

"Now stop crying! I want to go out and called Dr. Wayo! When my family and your Aunt Mame is here, pretend that you're okay and accept the fact that you had miscarriage! If you did vice versa, bear the consequences when you're discharged!"

Then Mew walked out from the room without noticing someone heard their conversations and she managed to hide herself.

Yes, that person was his younger sister. Becca was shocked! She's crying because of the conversations! She did not expect that his brother did the bad things to his brother-in-law just because he pretended to be Goob! He's evil than the devil!

"I'm regret that he is my blood brother and I'm his younger sister! I just have to wait for another one month and then, I will save my brother-in-law! I will take him with me to London and stay with me there!"

"Just hanging there, dear brother-in-law! I will save you from my evil brother!" she said and she took a long breath before she went inside the room.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
One chapter left for the angst 😊
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

119K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
83.3K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...